Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 02-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
Steve_G

Exclamation British Monarchy is a corporation / US is a Corporation not a Country

This is a VERY brief intro intoduction into a complex area, but it's certainly something everyone here should be aware of.

The first few seconds include some strong language from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Itvml2mgQ

Thoughts anyone?
Old 02-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: British Monarchy is a corporation / US is a Corporation not a Country

Whats even more distressing is that if You check - NO Country is a Country anymore...

They're all Corporations or Incorprated is perhaps a better way of putting It.

Another thing to check is to see if Your Country's Flag is shown with Gold Tassels around Their edges or not. The Gold Tassel around a Country's Flag means that Nation is @ War and therefore under Admiralty Law - Not Civil Law...

Check to see how long the U.S. has been under Admiralty Law and with that You'll all of a sudden understand why everything for Them is ;

War on Communism
War on Drugs
War on Terrorism
War on etc., ect.

Its the only way to keep Their population essentially as Indentured Slaves - In fact its likely what Our Mother Countries have done over time to Us as well...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #3
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: British Monarchy is a corporation / US is a Corporation not a Country

Wow,
More that I thought it was. I am shocked right now.
Very interesting life we lead to say the least.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: British Monarchy is a corporation / US is a Corporation not a Country

Yea that sounds about right to me

Free
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What would it take to simply have one nation under the Constitution...with no loopholes, escape clauses, hidden meanings, etc, etc? To me, this would include a non-private central bank and sound money. If the rest of the world was agreeable...it seems that the U.S. Constitution could apply worldwide. This would not be U.S. rule. It would simply be Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I know I'm hopelessly simplistic and naive...yet wouldn't this be preferable to the global Fourth Reich some see in the near future of our world? The city-state of Washington DC is very interesting as well. Is it part of the United States of America? Is it under the U.S. Constitution? It presently seems to be one of the most corrupt and evil places in the solar system.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

this is old news for the freeman-on-the-land movement.
they go further to prove that when your parents REGIStered you for your birth certificate,
you were signed over to the 'corporation' as property.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What would it take to simply have one nation under the Constitution...with no loopholes, escape clauses, hidden meanings, etc, etc? To me, this would include a non-private central bank and sound money. If the rest of the world was agreeable...it seems that the U.S. Constitution could apply worldwide. This would not be U.S. rule. It would simply be Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I know I'm hopelessly simplistic and naive...yet wouldn't this be preferable to the global Fourth Reich some see in the near future of our world? The city-state of Washington DC is very interesting as well. Is it part of the United States of America? Is it under the U.S. Constitution? It presently seems to be one of the most corrupt and evil places in the solar system.
Preferable for the vast majority of the population? Yes.

Preferable for the Illuminati bloodlines? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
this is old news for the freeman-on-the-land movement.
they go further to prove that when your parents REGIStered you for your birth certificate,
you were signed over to the 'corporation' as property.
I know dude, that's where I got it. I'm hoping to raise the profile somewhat, and Avalon seemed like the ideal place.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #8
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

How about some more good resources listed for freeman-on -the-land? There are so many sources for everything now , it is nice to go from someone's info that has spent the time overlooking the different sources so each person does not have to reinvent the wheel, although of course one shoul always check out opposing views.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #9
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

And the US "Federal" Reserve is a Corporation too. A private one!

We've all been duped.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
Steve_G

Robert Menard's stuff is a decent place to start.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Ke4rG9Cw&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...40929835&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=robert+menard

Also Darren Pollard is very good and lives in the UK

http://www.youtube.com/user/darrenpollard1st

And some very good websites:

http://www.tpuc.org/

http://www.thetruthwillout.com/freeman_uk.html

http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/
Old 02-07-2009, 08:45 PM   #11
Steve_G

WATCH THIS FIRST!

This is the first part of the recording of the Freeman UK Conference that was held back in November. The other parts are linked from the page. It gives a good idea of the mindset you will need to get ANYWHERE with this stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92706449012651

Last edited by Steve_G; 02-07-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #12
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Man o man, sometimes I'm thinking we're in deep ****. Why do I even have to engage with these people? What's the value of an oath when I am a sovereign integral or whatever!
So frustrating. It surely is good to know though that I can distance myself from the legal corporation of 'me'... and that legal language is actually THAT different. Scary.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #13
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Steve G thanks for the links
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #14
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

I've always found the concept of property ownership counterintuitive.
It's simple common sense that every human who ever walked the face of the Earth came directly from the ground and will eventually return to it.
It's fantasy to imagine we might own the ground we walk on during our brief time here.
Society seems hopelessly twisted...imho.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The good part of this is there is a way out if you know what certain words mean all countries are under UCC law this is the only way that they can ensure that when you receive grain or what ever merchandise that the country that sold it is going to be paid but they have extended it further to apply against all people . Under common law you have certain rights that cannot be taken away from you. One is the right to travel it does not say by boat horse cart train or plane there fore if you know the laws and statutes and there meanings you do not have to apply for a drivers license or or register your car . When your children are registered there is a bond that floats on the stock exchange and earns money just look at the birth certificate and you will see a number with out any explanation as to what it is this is the bond number . Here is the cool thing if you have kids going to college they can file a letter of entent and mail to the Minister of finance and request that the student loan be paid off and they will do it . All our children's future earnings are used as collateral for money received by the Fed . You are not told this it has been set up to ensure that you will always have to pay. If you try to take back your sovereignty you can still be employed under a services contract rather than an employment contract and avoid paying taxes

Last edited by Northern Boy; 02-08-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:59 AM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

here is something else to consider . How many have credit cards ? Do you realize that in order for any contract to be valid that there must be 2 signatures on it . Where is the credit cards signature on the paper work you received from them ? No where they are issuing the card and hoping your naivety prevents you from knowing the truth about what you are responsible for the same applies to speeding tickets once you sign the ticket and hand it back to him you dishonour the ticket the same as if you never sign it . if you hand it back tell him that you are willing to pay his ticket but in order for it to be valid you require the original copy as is your right . Once he hears this he more often than tears it up and writes a warning
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #17
Steve_G

Honour and dishonour are the key in any statute-based situation. Legal definitions of words are NOT the same as English. For example, the word "understand" in English means comprehend. In legal language it means something like "stand under" or "submit"- if a judge asks you if you understand, he is asking you if you submit to his authority.

This is the tip of the iceberg.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Totally ******-up video. Wow. Consider my mind blown.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote