Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 10:50 PM   #76
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Welcome Mr. John Lear
to www.projectavalon.net
and, to your special spot on it

You have done some absolutely amazing things,
in your ability to sort the truth, from the fiction,
and, i feel honoured, and, i feel priviledged
to be able to read your posts

Thank you for being a "shining eXample" to follow

i am Susan
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:56 PM   #77
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Hello and welcome Mr. Lear. We were just exchanging views with Bill Ryan on a different topic which involved you and since it would be quite rude if we would have talked behind your back (the topic was created before you joined) I want to bring this to your attention and would like it very much if you would give your opinions on this matter. Here it goes:

Quote:
I think this is a very important topic and I thank you King Lear for asking such a question. I have my own little addition to this question. What do you guys (Bill and Kerry foremost) think about William Cooper's MAJESTYTWELVE?

Especially these lines:

Quote:
All so-called leaks are intentional misinformation projects designed to promote the alien threat scenario while allowing for complete deniability on the part of government. The antics of Vicki (Cooper) Ecker (CIA), Donald Francis Ecker III (Dupe), William Moore, Jaime Shandera, Stanton T. Friedman, Bruce Maccabee (CIA, ONI), Barry Taff PhD.(Pneuropsychiatric Institute of UCLA worked with recently deceased Dr. Louis Jollyn "Jolly" West), Whitley Strieber, Bud Hopkins (CIA), John Lear (CIA), Linda Moulton Howe Order of the Eastern Star and American Federation of Human Rights (American co-masonry), Art Bell (Freemason), Glen Campbell, George Knapp (Freemason), Colonel Philip Corso (CIA, a monumental liar now Deceased), Richard Hoagland and his Face on Mars, the so-called alien autopsy film, NASA and the Apollo Moon Missions, the so-called Mars Meteorite which was fraudulently promoted as containing fossil evidence of life on Mars, the War Of The Worlds, and many other people and events are projects of this type. Some (very few) of these People are unwitting accomplices in the charade and truly believe in the extraterrestrial threat.

and

Quote:
The Las Vegas Brothel run by Robert (Bob) Lazar was found to have video cameras throughout and was used for the collection of information with which to blackmail politicians, military personnel, and anyone else who needed to be controlled by the Illuminati. Anyone who will not play by the Illuminati rules are weeded out and quickly disappear from politics.

These are just questions and I am just asking them. I am not accusing anyone of anything. Although since I like William Cooper very much and you guys have a tribute page made for him I think it is a fair enough question.

Thank you guys very much for your continuous and productive work. It is a good thing that people have a forum to discuss these things and I'd like to thank you once more for this beautiful effort.
source: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...p?t=534&page=2

Thank you very much and I hope you don't get me wrong.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #78
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

John,have you been in touch with Bob Lazarr recently;curious to find out if he's up to no good?!lol.I hear he's back in work, (can't remember where i heard that by the way)-i remember from one of the interviews he 'appeared 'at your birthday-the drawings of the E.T.'s through the small,reinforced window episode i think.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:26 PM   #79
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry john...i wrote that at work quickly. Its a bit scatter brained.

What i meant is that, im sure you hope there is a big excited awakening and all the nonsense ends and the party begins. lol

Im not a big fan of some instant awakening at 11:11pm on 12/21/12. I think the change of the ages is already happening. If there were 6 billion Buddhas on the planet and you dropped down 50 illuminati into their cities......I dont think they could maintain their illusions and negative energy. So in a way, im saying we cant just all go at our own pace. The collective can force us to some extent.

I spoke with a psychic who i believe is quite aware. She said we are already in the lower astral and on our way up. Very interesting indeed.

Thanks for all your hard work John. you are a commited guy and arent afraid to admit you are wrong. Keep up the courage.
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:48 PM   #80
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
John,have you been in touch with Bob Lazarr recently;curious to find out if he's up to no good?!lol.I hear he's back in work, (can't remember where i heard that by the way)-i remember from one of the interviews he 'appeared 'at your birthday-the drawings of the E.T.'s through the small,reinforced window episode i think.

I also have a question on Bob Lazar respectively Stanton Friedman:

Wether whom I talk to about Bob Lazar, everyone says "man this guy sounds so sincere!"

All the descriptions and models he gave are so convincing. If it's untrue he has to have a pretty good fantasy or has to be a very good actor.

But always I see Mr. Friedman, he says "Nah, he isn't true. He is a fraud. I looked up his university record - nothing there. I talked to his professers - they never heard of him!" and so on and so forth.

So, my question is: why does Mr. Friedman say this?
Isn't he able to imagine that goverments could delete university records and intimidate the tutors to admit not to know Bob?

Hmm very puzzling...
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:06 AM   #81
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi John;
Regarding an atmosphere on the moon;
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/news/27807494.html
The article shows pics of perseid meteors giving off a bright flash as they hit the moon. If there was no atmosphere, there would be no flash.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:17 AM   #82
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Hello and welcome Mr. Lear. We were just exchanging views with Bill Ryan on a different topic which involved you and since it would be quite rude if we would have talked behind your back (the topic was created before you joined) I want to bring this to your attention and would like it very much if you would give your opinions on this matter. Here it goes:

Thank you very much and I hope you don't get me wrong.

You can count me out in the 'extraterrestrial threat' group although I was once a devotee. There is no ET threat.

That brothel incident was pretty interesting. Bob didn't own it, his friend the madam did. He just wired the video. Its possible that the Illuminati is getting blamed for things they didn't so.

Bill Cooper was my friend and he contributed a lot to the field.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:24 AM   #83
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post

Bob is in the process of moving his entire company (unitednuclear.com) to Laingsburg, Michigan. He has been back working part time for Los Alamos National Laboratories for the past few years.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:35 AM   #84
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaordic Simplexity View Post
Sorry john...i wrote that at work quickly. Its a bit scatter brained.

What i meant is that, im sure you hope there is a big excited awakening and all the nonsense ends and the party begins. lol
No. First of all I hate parties and second I don't want everybody to know what I know.

Quote:
Im not a big fan of some instant awakening at 11:11pm on 12/21/12. I think the change of the ages is already happening.
Nope. Can't happen like that. Each individual gets ready in his own time. There is nothing connected or a 'big change'.

Quote:
If there were 6 billion Buddhas on the planet and you dropped down 50 illuminati into their cities......I dont think they could maintain their illusions and negative energy. So in a way, im saying we cant just all go at our own pace. The collective can force us to some extent.
There is no collective force and nobody is going to force you to do anything. Nobody is going to awaken you, our guide you along, or sing you a song or light the way. You have to do it yourself by living with integrity; and with living without envy, hate or greed.

Quote:
I spoke with a psychic who i believe is quite aware. She said we are already in the lower astral and on our way up. Very interesting indeed.
Nonsense.

Quote:
Thanks for all your hard work John. you are a commited guy and arent afraid to admit you are wrong. Keep up the courage.
Thanks for your input.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #85
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't ever heard John Lear say he personally has been 'taken'. Only that when Bud Hopkins tried regressing him that nothing was found. Only that Bud said 'you can't be that into UFOs and not have had something happen!
Well I am sure I myself have not been taken either yet am also very interested in the subject.
I have not heard the C2C interview if their has been a very recent one since Camelots 'Tell all' interview. But as Bob Lazar has said on C2C 'if even half of what John Lear believes is true then we are in deep trouble!
John over the years tells the same story over and over and while this might be boring and stale to some,this gives him at least some credibility.He himself talks of UFO disease that some get.
I always believed Bob Lazar for example and now that Dan Burisch has come out and told a very similar story. This link is http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/L...J1Burisch.html is well worth a read that talks of them both in the same story. An email by MJ1 no less if it is true.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:51 AM   #86
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

"facts do not cease to exit, just because you ignore them" 80% right awsome , i find John interesting. Especially the ideas on 911! All the other stuff right on except 2012ish !!
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:14 AM   #87
cpl1516
Avalon Senior Member

“Holograms are real and have been in use for at least 20 years. They are used to project images that contain heat, light and sound. They hide some of our most important secret air bases including the new Area 51. They can project solid moving, totally realistic images onto thin air. The government is very sensitive about holographic information getting into the public domain as many upcoming threats, including fake attacks by "aliens from outer space" use advanced holographic technology”J. Lear.

Hi John,

Nice to see you here. Maybe you know that in Japan we have (I've been here a long time but am not Japanese) 3D holograms that are completely real looking. These were shown on prime time TV late last year, and have been around since at least last summer. They are going mainline to the public next summer.

The inspiration behind these were the ghost-like holograms in Star Wars, but these new Japanese ones -- and doubtless ones you are referring to in the US? -- are actually 3D and solid looking. So we can definitely confirm the tech is up and running here. My friend played with one when visiting the company. A version of them was going to be marketed with Microsoft last year, but minds changed and now they will come out in even more advanced form next summer here in Japan.

They will sit on a unit next to the computer where ones own 3D avatar will be stationed. The avatar'll be capable of being beamed -- or teleported -- in and out of the computer. So come next summer we will be beaming/teleporting our own 3D holographic solid looking avatars in and out of our computers. In Japan they will even make it possible to switch the avatar in the unit with an avatar representation of famous personalities who will then talk to us -- unfortunately a subtle and new direct form of advertising, or a giver of wake up calls in the morning (for those who sleep in the room where they have their computer).

Currently it is thought these will retail for about $200-$300.

cpl
cpl1516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:24 AM   #88
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
ye richard hoagland kind of already made it clear where John wasn't correct
And your 100% sure that Hoagland has the exact answers because...

Old 09-11-2008, 02:36 AM   #89
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
No but 68% gravity does.
Isn't this where the anti-gravity and the LEM come into play? Is 68% a problem?Is it in 100% gravity for those saucers and deltas hovering since the 40s? Was the LEM footage one of the few real sets of video/photos?

Reference:
http://www.americanantigravity.com/d...-Interview.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrell
I suggest in the book that this is because there may have been a hidden or alternative technology involved in the Lunar Excursion Module (LEM) that got us OFF the Moon. Please don’t get me wrong here. I’m not one of those “Apollo was hoaxed” people at all. I am not even remotely sympathetic to such views. But I do share the concern that I don’t really see the signatures of a rocket taking off from the Moon in those films of the LEMs taking off. It doesn’t look like an acceleration that is geometric enough to be a rocket; it just sort of “pops up” and off it goes at more or less – it looks to me – like uniform velocity, though I must admit I haven’t actually done any measurements or not to see if this is the case.
Quote:
Lack of clouds? Are you kidding?
Well, I certainly don't see any or any oceans. I would consider water fundamental to breathing on the Moon. Can a human breathe in 0% humidity??? (Not for long, I'd guess)

Quote:
Sorry, no missiles, no drones, no planes. Most of the alleged 'passengers' are alive and well living under different identities. "Oh hi, Chic! Sorry to hear about your daughter Wendy. But remember, you wanted to play the game."
Very well could be as you say. I certainly don't buy the official story.

Quote:
Ahem. The first try? Used and confirmed by mainstream science for 300 years? Are you joking?
Regarding the origin of gravity, as well as the unified theories. Still, they are icons.

Quote:
Sorry. No proof. No disclosure. If you don't know it, you're not supposed to know it. In this lifetime anyway. Better luck next life.
Yes, I must not be the chosen ones for the one in a million visitation.
This of course flies in the face of 57 races, with 57 craft or 114, or so. Or do we have 1 off visitations never to return??

Quote:
My father, William P. Lear, Sr. was President and Board Chairman of Lear, Incorporated, a major Dept. of Defense contractor (later became Lear Siegler) and was one of the original prime contractors on anti-gravity in the 40's.
So did the EB's provide the tech, or is it home grown?

Quote:
Old technology.
Sure - 1980ish

Like you, I am open to new ideas and theories, however I want to separate the wheat from the chaff.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:37 AM   #90
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

This is the location of the new Area 51 in Nevada.

Although the 'new' Area 51 is almost 20 years old the military has kept its existence and exact location a well guarded secret.

Extremely sophisticated security techniques were used on both the airfield and the personnel who work there.

"We tried to take all the mistakes that were made at Groom Lake of a security nature and correct them," said one.

Aircraft and equipment began moving from Groom Lake to the new area in the late 1980's as an attempt to keep the focus on Groom as the primary.

Holography and holographic projections were used to keep the area invisible from aircraft in the air. A way to open small slits in the holographic projection for landing aircraft was devised so that only that pilot could see the runway for the time it took him to land the aircraft.

In January of 2006 the Air Force applied for a new, enormously large restricted area just to the west of the new Area 51 located in Restricted Area R-6405. Here is page 4A of the Las Vegas Review Journal which showed the Air Forces request for more restricted airspace in the northeast of Nevada. Military restricted airspace covers over 50% of Nevada airspace.

Access to the area is by air or underground transportation which includes high speed trains which connect nearly every major base in the U.S. and many different cities and other facilities.

Underground highways crisscross the U.S. in number and length that would shock the average person.

Other Area 51 type facilities dot the U.S. and world over.

Below is a chart of the military airspace over Nevada and Utah. New Area 51 is just left of center (yellow circle). It is located about 35 miles south of Wendover.

The location of the new Area 51 is N 40˚15' W 114˚07'
or about 120 miles west south west of Hill Air Force Base, or about 250 miles east north east of Groom Lake.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:12 AM   #91
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
I just checked into David Wilcock. What an amazing coincidence. I grew up just 4 blocks north of Montana in Santa Monica where Wilcock now lives. My address was 222 14th St. Woweee!!! Maybe there is something to 2012.
Hi there,

For the record that is not near where David Wilcock lives... I don't know where you got that address .

But there may still be something to 2012 anyway

cheers John and welcome to the Forum!

Kerry
Old 09-11-2008, 04:12 AM   #92
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

[QUOTE=King Lear;6077]
Quote:
I also have a question on Bob Lazar respectively Stanton Friedman:

But always I see Mr. Friedman, he says "Nah, he isn't true. He is a fraud. I looked up his university record - nothing there. I talked to his professers - they never heard of him!" and so on and so forth.

So, my question is: why does Mr. Friedman say this?
Isn't he able to imagine that goverments could delete university records and intimidate the tutors to admit not to know Bob?

Hmm very puzzling...

Stan has done some very important work in the UFO field particularly regarding the MJ-12 papers. He is highly regarded.

As far as I know Bob has never been able to document any of his higher education.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:28 AM   #93
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As far as I know Bob has never been able to document any of his higher education.
But that doesn't make him a liar, right?

He also could have made this up just to gain the job.

And now he has the problem, that because of this early lie, he is danger that people don't believe him anymore.

And so he prefers to say nothing anymore.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 AM   #94
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
But that doesn't make him a liar, right?

He also could have made this up just to gain the job.

And now he has the problem, that because of this early lie, he is danger that people don't believe him anymore.

And so he prefers to say nothing anymore.

I am not following you here. What was his early lie?
Old 09-11-2008, 04:54 AM   #95
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not following you here. What was his early lie?
I meant: perhaps Friedman is right, but Bob did this only because he wanted to get the job at Area 51 or another goverment job.

We all know that there are pretty smart people out there without having the chance to get a college degree.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:06 AM   #96
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
I meant: perhaps Friedman is right, but Bob did this only because he wanted to get the job at Area 51 or another goverment job.

We all know that there are pretty smart people out there without having the chance to get a college degree.

So he lies about his education and gets a job with the U.S. Navy working on the propulsion systems of extraterrestrial flying saucers at S-4?

So maybe you then say well how do we know he worked at S-4?

Well on March 21, 1989 he asked me if I wanted to see a test flight of the flying saucer he works on. So the next day we drive up to Groom Lake with Gene Huff and Bobs wife Tracy and exactly at 9pm, the exact time he said it would, a flying saucer comes up from behind the mountains from Groom Lake, does a few maneuvers, and then descends back down behind the mountains. Which I saw with my 8 inch Celestron telescope.

It was the first flying saucer I ever saw.

So they hired Bob without checking his education for this job? They just hired him because he was able to bs his way through an interview?

So then maybe you say (as some have proposed) that maybe he was just a cook at S-4. Well then we have to assume that they tell the cooks when they are going to test fly the flying saucers.

Somehow this scenario just doesn't ring true.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:07 AM   #97
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You can count me out in the 'extraterrestrial threat' group although I was once a devotee. There is no ET threat.

That brothel incident was pretty interesting. Bob didn't own it, his friend the madam did. He just wired the video. Its possible that the Illuminati is getting blamed for things they didn't so.

Bill Cooper was my friend and he contributed a lot to the field.
Thank you very much. That was quite enlightening.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:13 AM   #98
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

For the record that is not near where David Wilcock lives... I don't know where you got that address .

But there may still be something to 2012 anyway

cheers John and welcome to the Forum!

Kerry
Hi Kerry,

I got the information from Divine Cosmos:

Quote:
Welcome to Divine Cosmos, the Internet home for the work of David Wilcock. Within this site are thousands of free pages of scientific and spiritual information about soul growth, Ascension and the evolution of consciousness.

David now lives directly off of Montana Avenue in Santa Monica, California, a great location for Hollywood work, and is fully supported by his job as producer and creative director of CONVERGENCE.
Is this a different David Wilcock?
Old 09-11-2008, 05:14 AM   #99
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So they hired Bob without checking his education for this job? They just hired him because he was able to bs his way through an interview?

Somehow this scenario just doesn't ring true.

So, which explenation do you have for this contradiction then?

P.S. the cook-version i never took into consideration
Old 09-11-2008, 05:50 AM   #100
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
So, which explenation do you have for this contradiction then?

I have no explanation. I can tell you that from the summer of 1988 when I met Bob (and he told me flying saucers were a bunch of bs) and for the next 2 years were the most exciting times of my life.

March 22, 2009 will be the twentieth anniversary of the incident in the desert just outside Groom Lake and George Knapp has asked me to help him with a special.

I have never known Bob to tell anything but the exact truth in the 20 years I have known him. I have watched him field questions from the best including Dr. Edgar Mitchell who came to visit Bob in the early 90's. I have lived in Las Vegas since 1974 and have known many who worked up at Groom Lake and confirmed Bob's story. Some of those individuals were at my 65th birthday last December which Bob attended. There was no one at that party that didn't believe Bob's story. Bob showed us all his current ID badge with LANL and told us he was back working as a cook. That got the biggest laugh of the evening.

There are many who don't belive Bob's story. But I do. I was there.