Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #1
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

Latest from the Half Past Human Webots as posted publicly on the site:

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Interesting stuff I am sure you will agree...

PEACE OUT

Time Monk Advisory

This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

A dispatch from the time monks at www.halfpasthuman.com issued Thursday offers this guidance for the weekend and into next week:

"Salve Omnes,

sorry to intrude on your day...

just a quick note and an extract from the Markets entity posting of this coming weekend. The issue is that we have had a very noticeable bump up in emotive release language within the immediacy value set prompting an examination of these areas. The following extract is from Part Five which will not be posted until this weekend, and by then the forecast will be active and in-the-now...so just a bit of a heads up. Best we can do at this point. More if warranted later.

Extract follows: Markets entity: The current state, which is to say, the current rate of increase in [visible] release language within the global mediastream as it relates to the [global financial meltdown, aka 'death of the dollar'], is indicated as continuing *at its current rates* until late in the day on October 22. This will be very late indeed, but at that point a certain 'plateau' effect is reached when the [media/press] will have used all but the most [dreaded] of language, and will be [stuck/glued] to certain by-now-cliché's. The [emotional release language plateau] is really (see chart below) more of a slightly slower slide, and it is indicated to continue within this gradient, or restriction in language until after mid November. However, to get to the [restrictions in language] period of October 23rd through November 20th (or thereabouts), we must first transit the very rough rate of increase of release language which arrives on October 10th, and continues through to the 19th.

Within this area, several sets of cross links highlight the potential for Terra intrusion, most likely on the 10th. However, there are several disconcerting 'bumps' in the immediacy values which suggest that some [unexpected guest] who is not particularly welcome, will be making an appearance within the [global meltdown/death of the dollar] this coming weekend. This is to say, on October 11th and 12th.

We have linguistics to support a combination of 3/three kinds of [unexpected guests] this weekend, and they are the following aspect/attribute sets: [weather related incident involving a rescue], an [assault/attack] which causes [communications (to) shred (internationally)], and last, but not least, an ['accident' (real or claimed)] which causes a [derailing]. This last may be in the political realm. However, please note that all 3/three of these [unwelcome guests] will be having their most impact at the [dying dollar party] currently involving the global 'financial system', and further that each in their own way, will contribute to the circumstances which manifest in very late November, and into/through December.

Extract ends.

vale, and pies up, "

Not that these will be huge event - as they are just appearing in modelspace with clarity now - likely be the size/magnitude of that stuff just prior to the Greek Olympics where the athletes were injured - popped out of modelspace only 3-4 days in advance. Still, if you turn on the news channels by Sunday night, it's the kind of thing which would fit/play-into the unfolding circumstances.
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #2
izz
Banned

Default Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

can you translate that please into easy to understand language -- did not understand a word .. thanks
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
can you translate that please into easy to understand language -- did not understand a word .. thanks
Hi Izz,
The best place to start is with the Camelot Audio Interview with Cliff High.

I suggest you listen to this and perhaps also read the transcript of this interview, because to understand the language you need to understand the 'linguistic analysing system' that they use.

I could not do justice to explaining this any better than Cliff who is the guy who wrote the software and set the site up.

Essentially they analyze language that is in use around the world and in their 'model space' are able to forecast future and up and coming world events with incredible accuracy.

Also you can go to HalfPastHuman.com

PW.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:51 AM   #4
izz
Banned

thanks - but i just wanted a simple translation - the clif interview bored me and could nt listen

i cant read fussy language like that - my brain just does nt comprehend it .. anyway i ll take it that we are all gonna be fine
Old 10-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I do think one thing that is confusing is the use of brackets. (confusing to those of us who are fairly new to the technology) - I could be all wrong, but I've interpreted the words within the brackets to mean "may not exactly be, but will be something like or related to" - I would imagine that when the Challenger accident occurred, that the word "maritime" was a bracketed word.

And yes, most of us should be just fine. I see this as a chance to check the accuracy of the technology.

Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
OceanWinds

good find.... but I am beginning to question how accurate HPH really is.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
SomeDoTheKnowledge...
Avalon Senior Member

I had a hard time understanding this thing until I listened to the Camelot-interview with Cliff. This is vital to understand theese "predictions"!! Listen or read the transcript to understand.

It is hard for me to describe this in a few sentences. But maybe some of the wordsmiths on this forum can!!

And Izz I think I know how you feel, I have read and listened to things I found "boring" a lot, and I was labeled hyperactive and having attention-problems in school (this was before ADHD/ADD became the label, they called it MBD, but luckily I never got that "diagnose"). Still if I want to know more about something my stubborness keep me reading/listening. The reward is often higher understanding/awareness.

Not that anyone should follow me in any way, do what you feel is right in any given moment!!!

Good luck to all in theese weird and confusing times!!!
SomeDoTheKnowledge... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #8
izz
Banned

thanks somedo .. i think it is also your higher selfs way of saying - ' skip this it is not for you '

I certainly do not have Attention deficit whatever -beleive me i have to digest reams of boring stuff at times .. when i get paid to do it
Old 10-11-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

So what all that means?

What do you mean by "anyway i ll take it that we are all gonna be fine"

HPH says now that all is OK?
after they said the 7th of october will be hell?

i cant take it anymore!

one day it's armagedon day, and the next one is: "just a minor glitch in the economy..."

i want a real change!!! i want the downfall of the old patterns!!!

i think i'll make my self a cup of tea and breath slowly...
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #10
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post
So what all that means?

What do you mean by "anyway i ll take it that we are all gonna be fine"

i cant take it anymore!

one day it's armagedon day, and the next one is: "just a minor glitch in the economy..."

i want a real change!!! i want the downfall of the old patterns!!!

i think i'll make my self a cup of tea and breath slowly...
Nivosh, it's all happening eh...The proverbial house of cards IS coming down right before our eyes that's for sure.

Nothing like a good cuppa to calm the nerves and senses I say!

Yeah you and they (HPH) are right, in the past 5 days the world has gone belly up and I mean LARGE!

Remember Armageddon means 'REVEALING'..We are ALL living in The Age of the GREAT REVEALING, it's all coming undone at the seams coz it's meant to!

Think I will go put that kettle on too, now where are those yummy scrumbly biscuits...

PEACE OUT
Old 10-11-2008, 01:52 PM   #11
BlueStone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post

(...)

That´s the all truth about it! Someone is just spreading the fear! Don´t you all see? Nothing happened in the 7th October!!!

Last edited by BlueStone; 10-11-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #12
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

This was one of the 'unwelcome guests'
He wanted to get rid of the bankers with their toxic practices - poor chap
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:00 PM   #13
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStone View Post
That´s the all truth about it! Someone is just spreading the fear! Don´t you all see? Nothing happened in the 7th October!!!
Where have you been since the economy went haywire from 7th?
They predicted 'release language' from then, which would go on until March of 2009, in bursts. The fear/anger expressed through the release language is probably due to everyone panicking over their money, and being angry with the rotten swines that perpetrated the collapse. I think that's fairly spot-on.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #14
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStone View Post
Errr Blue Stone, no offense but did you just arrive on planet earth today?

The collapse of Icelands banking system and economy occured on the 7th and has plunged the whole of Europe down the plughole with it, I am not one for mainstream media but hey you really need to check the news this week if you think 'nothing' happened.

To be clear HPH is not a fear based forecasting service and so far they are on the ball, they said a sequence of events would begin on the 7th starting with Economical Collapse...

Media now announcing that we have just witnessed the biggest crash in the money markets since the 1930's, I don't think in any understanding you could call that 'nothing has happened'.

No disrespect intended I just don't get you point at all?

PEACE OUT
Old 10-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #15
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Peacful Warrior

Please change your avatar . Whenever you post I have a very hard time reading what is on the page because the "brilliant flashing eyes" hurts my eyes and gives me a headache.

I end up missing part of what you are saying and others in reply because of how I position the page to block your "eyes".

I know this sounds pretty pathtic and petty, but my 50 year old eyes can't take it
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #16
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
This was one of the 'unwelcome guests'
He wanted to get rid of the bankers with their toxic practices - poor chap
Hi Avid,

You may be spot on here, he was certainley taken out.

Do you know something about his connection with 'getting rid of the bankers' any sources/articles about this?

PEACE OUT
Old 10-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #17
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Post Re: LATEST from Half Past Human Webots - This Weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests

Thanks Peaceful Warrior for the clearing up of what has been said above, and putting it into plain english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufire77 View Post
Peacful Warrior

Please change your avatar . Whenever you post I have a very hard time reading what is on the page because the "brilliant flashing eyes" hurts my eyes and gives me a headache.

I end up missing part of what you are saying and others in reply because of how I position the page to block your "eyes".

I know this sounds pretty pathtic and petty, but my 50 year old eyes can't take it

I have to agree with Blufire77 about your avator, is it possible to tone the eyes down or something as i start skipping past your posts as the fast blinking of the sparks is too much for my eyes too,

Thanks heaps for your explanations........

Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #18
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

I used to think HPH was just random nonsense, til I listened to Cliff High's explanation of how the system works.

HPH would be very accurate if what Cliff says about humans being inherently psychic and reflecting it in their language is true, though this is very hard to prove scientifically.

But I'm inclined to agree, that the track record of 'forecasts' made by HPH has been pretty interesting, and the forecasts for Oct 7-Mid March seem to be fairly accurate as well with the declining shape of the global economy.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:09 PM   #19
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tez View Post
Thanks Peaceful Warrior for the clearing up of what has been said above, and putting it into plain english.

I have to agree with Blufire77 about your avator, is it possible to tone the eyes down or something as i start skipping past your posts as the fast blinking of the sparks is too much for my eyes too,

Thanks heaps for your explanations........

Hi Tez and Blufire77,

Thanks for pointing out the problem with the Avavtar, sorry for the fast flashing I had not considered it might be distracting, it was a slow blink when I selected it.

I will have a look for another Avatar.

My pleasure to post info that you find helpful.

Namaste

PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Old 10-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #20
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,
It seems that some of you are having a difficult time understanding or others even believing the possibility of this predictive technology.

To help here is an excerpt of George Ure's article about how the Webot (as he calls HPH) system works, hope this is helpful.

This is an excerpt the rest is available at:
http://urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm

Hope the new Avatar is more agreeable to the sensitive eyes out there.

Namaste

PEACE OUT

Web Bot Technology:

He described how technology worked. A system of spiders, agents, and wanderers travel the Internet, much like a search engine robot, and look for particular kinds of words. It targets discussion groups, translation sites, and places were regular people post a lot of text.

When a "target word" was found, or something that was lexically similar, the web bots take a small 2048 byte snip of surrounding text and send it to a central collection point. The collected data at times approached 100 GB sample sizes and we could have used terabytes. The collected data was then filtered, using at least 7-layers of linguistic processing in Prolog, which was then reduced to numbers and then a resultant series of scatter chart plots on multiple layers of Intellicad ( http://www.cadinfo.net/icad/icadhis.htm ). Viewed over a period of time, the scatter chart points tended to coalesce into highly concentrated areas. Each dot on the scatter chart might represent one word or several hundred.

To define meanings, words or groups of words have to be reduced to their essence. You know how lowest common denominators work in fractions, right? Well the process is like looking for least common denominators among groups of words.

The core of the technology therefore is to look at how the scatter chart points cluster - condensing into high "dot density" areas which we call "entities" and then dissolving or diffusing over time as the entities change. Do a drill down into a dot and you get a series of phrases...

Our first published work in the area occurred in early July of 2001 and is available at http://www.urbansurvival.com/tip.htm.

What becomes obvious when reading about the technology is that it sometimes reads a bit like the I Ching (the Chinese Book of Changes) because the technology doesn't come out and say "go look for a terrorist attack over there" What it does is gives phrases that would be associated with how people talk about an event, or more accurately, how they change their speech to reflect their thought processes because of an event (after).

The web bot technology apparently taps in to an area of preconscious awareness. It's here that you run into the ramifications of Dean Radin's work at the Boundary Institute and the work of the Princeton Global Consciousness Project - both of which Art has talked about on his show.

The Global Consciousness Project registered what appears to have been a disturbance in "the force" or the regularly orderly operation of life associated with 9/11: http://www.boundaryinstitute.org/randomness.htm. Supposed "random" numbers generated all over the world appeared to become less random immediately prior to 9/11.

The second point is contained in Dean Radin's paper at http://www.boundaryinstitute.org/art...mereversed.pdf ("Time-reversed human experience: Experimental evidence and implications"). The mind-bending evidence in Radin's work is that in a laboratory, people begin to react to an event as early as 6-seconds before it takes place. In other words, if you are about to show someone a horribly grotesque picture of something, they will already be physically reacting to it before the picture actually becomes visible. Up to 6-seconds, or so, and in a lab! In quantum terms, Radin's work demonstrates that people are physically able to perceive 6-seconds into the future.

Cont @ http://urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm
Old 10-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #21
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

EDIT: removed after noticed Peaceful Warrior's post on the same topic. (The third unwelcome guest accident.)
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #22
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

This is the update from www.urbansurvival.com about the third "Unwelcome Guest". http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Excerpts from urbansurvival.com:

Guesting Game

Don't spend too much time pondering that one...a much more immediate set of values should be arriving this weekend as outlined in yesterday's report. (Reference: "This weekend: 3 Unwelcome Guests"). A sharp-eyed reader in Germany is piecing it together this way:

"Hi George,
Cliff's accuracy is amazing! Not only did he predict correctly the current financial crash, but also his prediction of the three unwanted guests is on the spot - at least for one "guest".

He spoke of "an ['accident' (real or claimed)] which causes a [derailing]. This last may be in the political realm."

Well, this morning we are told that Jörg Haider, a controversial Austrian politician famous far beyond Austria for his outspoken, right wing statements, died last night in a car accident(?).

He was found by a driver he had passed on his way home. Police says his car had derailed off the street for unknown reasons, catapulted down a slope, smashed into a low concrete wall, and turned once over. He died from heavy injuries to his head and chest, in spite of his safety belt.

He had again had considerable success at the Austrian parliament elections in September, and just two weeks ago had said in a widely broadcasted TV interview that the banking mafia has to be abolished, because they sell toxic financial products to the unsuspecting people.

There are many (not right wing) people here who don't believe this was an accident.

newswires: ("Police say Austrian rightist Haider dead at 58") (Video - im Deutsche) (Jörg Haider Banken Mafia, approximately Jörg Haider on the Banking Mafia - G)

Now I am waiting for the other two guests...

Here is the new story from Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/world...49A2IM20081011

Peace out.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #23
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I am beginning to see a pattern in the HPH info. which is providing a real time format of events based on, obviously, the human race mass consciousness innate psychic ability. An unfoldment of a timeline created by our-all humanity, overall influence into the mix. An interesting tool to pay attention too in order to gain advanced insight on results of "ripples on the water"
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #24
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I am beginning to see a pattern in the HPH info. which is providing a real time format of events based on, obviously, the human race mass consciousness innate psychic ability. An unfoldment of a timeline created by our-all humanity, overall influence into the mix. An interesting tool to pay attention too in order to gain advanced insight on results of "ripples on the water"

Fantastic - albeit they vary in accuracy from days to subjects! However, lately it's very true, but the tensions incurred by more and more observers may just tip their balance!

Let's cool it - but that poor Austrian chap who probably was 'deceased' last night was shocking to say the least - he was such an opponent of the greedy PTB! I was watching news in the night, and as soon as I saw that at about 5.00am on BBC I thought THIS is one of their 'unwelcome guests'!

We are observers of the manipulators - like a slow-motion TV coming into fruition, and we are just sitting here WATCHING!!!

We should research this guy, and go all over the web now to find out WHO would benefit from his death. Bombard the media with questions.

I will never let those swines get away with what they are trying to do with our freedom - EVER!
Old 10-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #25
Shaeba
Avalon Senior Member

The weather related event, couldn't that possibly be Hurricane Norbert which is a Cat 2 storm that came ashore on the Baja penninsula?
Shaeba is offline   Reply With Quote