Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

http://halfpasthuman.com/timeexpo2.html

i agree with his statement about whistleblowers, take nothing as fac t and be skeptical.. i think we can lay off the camelot bashing tho. bill and kerry do a good job. b&k know that we are adult enough to take whatever they have on their site or say with a pinch of salt.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

I gotta keep asking, and I mean no ill feelings towards you, pineal, but...

Doesn't Cliff High already have a web site?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

yes im linking to it for people that may know cliffs work via radio interveiws ect but may only go to the site once a month or less. thusly im drawing attention to goings on that otherwise may be missed.

im observing the goings on nothing more.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:00 AM   #4
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes im linking to it for people that may know cliffs work via radio interveiws ect but may only go to the site once a month or less. thusly im drawing attention to goings on that otherwise may be missed.

im observing the goings on nothing more.

Thank you for posting this link. I always enjoy Cliff’s healthy skepticism. It is very refreshing.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

He certainly didn't mince words ~ did he? But neither do B&K.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:22 AM   #6
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
http://halfpasthuman.com/timeexpo2.html

i think we can lay off the camelot bashing tho. bill and kerry do a good job. b&k know that we are adult enough to take whatever they have on their site or say with a pinch of salt.
PPIM

Define a "good job" please. I actually find CH's article really good and there are some pointers there we need to heed.

This isn't a case of taking sides, it is a situation where we need to be astutely aware that many would lead us astray and just as soon flush us down the loo, knowingly or not.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:34 AM   #7
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He certainly didn't mince words ~ did he? But neither do B&K.
True. However, Cliff is not abusive but honest. I can not say the same about B&K. I grew up in a country where we did not have a “politicallycorrect"speech. We were direct and honest. Therefore, I feel close to my home when I hear Cliff.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:37 AM   #8
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

As far as I understand, Cliff High's whole argument that time travel doesn't exist is based on the fact that "time doesn't exist". I agree that strictly speaking, the only time that really exists is the eternal now.

However, Cliff's argument seems to be that because we can only be in the eternal now, therefore we can never move to or experience any moment in the future. This is based on the idea that "the future" must ultimately be a meaningless concept, since only "the now" is meaningful, according to Cliff.

However, in whatever sense "the future" isn't a totally meaningless concept, Cliff's argument simply doesn't apply, and therefore doesn't work.

(This isn't the only valid simple criticism that I believe can be made of Cliff's argument, but I'll leave it there for now.)
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:49 AM   #9
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

From Cliff:

Note that they NEVER defend the information itself, and rather are ALWAYS defending their sources based on personality, and not factual presentation (truth). Further, the apparent (by their actions) only criteria for them to consider someone a ‘whistleblower’ is that the person ‘believe’ their own story. All that is necessary for Project Camelot to consider someone a whistleblower and a 'true guy' is that the person present themselves such that Project Camelot 'feels' that the person believes what they are saying.

This is the biggest problem I see. He hit the nail on the head. This is a big point. It's worth repeating several times. It's the difference between watching science fiction and a real report on what is happening in the world. It's the difference between following your favorite celebrity because you like their style and following someone who knows what they're doing because their facts line up and they know what they're doing.

People take this information seriously. It's a whole lotta work to keep researching these sources and correlating this information. Any disinfo sources should be exposed because of how serious it is to get accurate information. Giving the I trust this guy because he's my pal spiel is just irresponsible IMO.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:04 AM   #10
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Cliff has an interesting take here. If time is just a perception (and I think it is), and all things past, present, and future are really happening at the same time, then why wouldn't it be possible to change one's perception to the relative past or future, thus traveling in time?

--sjkted
Old 01-22-2010, 03:11 AM   #11
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
This is based on the idea that "the future" must ultimately be a meaningless concept, since only "the now" is meaningful, according to Cliff.
Well well, if time doesn't exist, consequently the future indeed doesn't exist either ... so what is halfpasthuman.com about then ?

I can easily understand the concept of webbots since I am a web-application programmer myself and although I am
not knowledgeable in linguistics I can only assume there might be a connection between use of language and psychic abilities.

But as of lately I noticed that Cliff is beginning to talk more and more on a vast diversity of subjects and seems knowledgeable
on physics, astronomy etc. (stardom fever ?) The core of it all ending up as fear mongering.

I tend to see it more and more as programming now ... (and as a programmer I should know).
If you overload the people with concepts and ideas (like the 2012 movie) we will end up manifesting it.
That's why the PTB don't like the popularity of the Avatar movie ! It will bring us back to loving nature and
kick the bastards of this planet ....

I know how to make predictions: I create programs and need a machine to execute it for me. Sometimes it needs a little
debugging but in the end it's exactly performing how I wanted it to be.

So ... let's not be a machine and become human again. Let the PTB execute their twisted programs on themselves

Last edited by Operator; 01-22-2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: english
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:19 AM   #12
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I see it that Cliff is a little imbalanced -- much too much so on the intellectual side and not so much so on the spiritual side. All in all, I value his writings as they are well thought out. You have to admit that without the spiritual angle, there really isn't much good news/information to look at. And that's not fear mongering, it's just based on real information.

--sjkted
Old 01-22-2010, 03:52 AM   #13
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I see it that Cliff is a little imbalanced -- much too much so on the intellectual side and not so much so on the spiritual side. All in all, I value his writings as they are well thought out. You have to admit that without the spiritual angle, there really isn't much good news/information to look at. And that's not fear mongering, it's just based on real information.
--sjkted
I agree with you about the intellectual side. He also is very much involved with the stuff below as I, too, have in my avatar name. This was sent to he and George after the "Time does not exist" piece.

These guys are brilliant. George even says Clif is a genius. High praise from a Goat Herder. THIS PIECE supports the Camelot Geryl Interview and they back things up with mathematics and ancient records.

The contrasting information by "a good guy" has alluded to a "one half of a walking pace" adjustment in plates while also mentioning solar issues. Haven't heard supporting data for the walking pace vs. a sudden jolting of things by Geryl. A coupla' days ago Dr. Bill began playing up Planet X (I kinda thought that was off the map...) but here we go again. Significant new INFO> independent of both.

I have no sides but truth. It's like a nut that takes continual cracking open.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GoatMonks.jpg (15.1 KB, 8 views)
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:59 AM   #14
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

When I hear or read Clif's words they ring true to me, much more than many of the whistleblowers I have listened to and I say Thank you Clif, it needed to be said, and you said it beautifully.

I absolutely agree that extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. I know some say listen with your heart or not from the intellect and I do agree that the spiritual realm is beyond the intellect. But we cannot blindly follow those who tell tall tales without any verification or proof of any kind.

We want the Truth so badly we are willing to give our Trust to people we don't even know, don't know their background, mental stability or financial state.

Still, if one is truly honest with themselves, and not on some ego trip claiming extraordinary powers of discernment, most humans do not have the ability to distinguish Truth from Falsehood, period, and that's a fact Jack.

I am happy to hear Clif have the stones to say it like it is and put some much needed reality back into the Truth movement. The days ahead will be inundated with falsehoods and downright lies from people who's agenda's are for their own, or tptb's, profit and fame, it would behoove all to heed this reminder to question and use healthy skepticism with all information.

I believe in humanity's heart, I believe our thirst for knowledge is the driving force behind the momentum of information coming out both true and false, and at the end of the day, when the dust settles, we as an evolving species will know who we are from deep within and we will never allow our species as a whole to forget again.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:03 AM   #15
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
As far as I understand, Cliff High's whole argument that time travel doesn't exist is based on the fact that "time doesn't exist". I agree that strictly speaking, the only time that really exists is the eternal now.

However, Cliff's argument seems to be that because we can only be in the eternal now, therefore we can never move to or experience any moment in the future. This is based on the idea that "the future" must ultimately be a meaningless concept, since only "the now" is meaningful, according to Cliff.

However, in whatever sense "the future" isn't a totally meaningless concept, Cliff's argument simply doesn't apply, and therefore doesn't work.

(This isn't the only valid simple criticism that I believe can be made of Cliff's argument, but I'll leave it there for now.)
Yes, and tell me why does Clif put out future reports in the first place if that is his conclusion.....

I do however agree that we need to be careful in taking many of the whistleblowers words too seriously.....

I don't agree on his time travel conclusion- say he is correct though- would it not still be possible to visit quantum realms that have previously existed and will exist but not involve time travel per se? Maybe the wording it incorrect when it comes to time travel and much like journeying on sacred plants it's accessing realms not available in 3d consciousness.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:47 AM   #16
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Web Bot = Spy Bot in my opinion, a violation of my Free Will if there is something on my system that I don’t know about or authorized. I simply don’t want it there, period.
I’m having trouble understanding this “infinite now” principle. If that’s the way it is in this density/dimension then we would be frozen infinitely, the way I understand that concept. The Buddhists’ were asked what time travel was like and their reply is,” It’s like standing still, with time flowing all around you.” To myself, that means you had to leave space/time (the particle function) and enter time/space (the wave function). That puts the past, present and future for the observer to see without moving. Quantum Mechanics has theories that help understand this, like wave/particle duality and Quantum entanglement. Electrons do not always stay around the nucleus in their energy orbits. Where do they go? Well they switch from a particle function to a wave function and instantly appear in another atom maybe across the cosmos and then come back to that same original atom. Einstein use to call this “Spooky action at great distances.” This “infinite now” might have been what it was like before the “Big Bang” if you believe that theory, for there are others, one has a “Big Bounce”. So it would be advisable if you want to time travel to stay in one place because if you leave you might not get back to this exact density and time. If you can Quantum Entanglement your whole being then I would say the skies the limit.
In Peace and Unity,
Roman
PS: CH would make a good lawyer and spy, but not a good Natural Philosopher.
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:51 AM   #17
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

B&K are what, three years in?
Their having failed to try to cross check witnesses who are in disagreement with each other, to make some qualitative judgements about what is credible and what is hooey really disturbs me. It's like a big and very weedy garden. I know we all have to discern for ourselves, but it's their stated mission to try to make some sense of this whole jumble and so far it's just all been wheeled out and dumped on the ground with some of the more plausible bits presented on the same level as bits of complete shillery hucksterism and self promotion.
Usually what passes for skepticism is the practice of setting out to discredit an idea and examining it with hostility. What Clif is talking about is entertaining an idea without full acceptance and then trying to poke holes in it. Very different.
If a whistleblower will no longer speak after a little cross referencing or fact checking or some other sort of call to account, then they don't deserve the attention
This is what Camelot so desperately needs. It's probably a tightrope walk, but it should be done- this stew is starting to stink.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:09 AM   #18
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post
Web Bot = Spy Bot in my opinion, a violation of my Free Will if there is something on my system that I don’t know about or authorized. I simply don’t want it there, period.
I’m having trouble understanding this “infinite now” principle.
My understanding is the way this works is that everything is happening right now, but we are limited to focusing on one part at a time. An analogy would be to have a book filled with information on a particular topic. You can only read one page at a time, one chapter after another. You may have all of the information at your fingertips, but you can only assimilate as fast as your eyes can move and your mind can process the details.

--sjkted
Old 01-22-2010, 05:50 AM   #19
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post
No one should deliberately break into computers that are attached to internet and although they are technically part of
internet you can properly firewall them off to become 'invisible' ...

Web bots however crawl the web .... this is a public area and there can be no violation since you put the information there on purpose
out of free will.

I posted about this sometime ago ... but ever wondered where all this free stuff is coming from ? Like free email, chat applications,
free voip (voice over IP), socialware, forums and ability to post reactions to online news articles ... ?

Lots of people seem to accept that this very expensive backbone infrastructure is there for free ...

There is a purpose and you and me sharing accessible information out of free will is one of them !

The PTB know very well what they are doing .... spying yes ... but they got you somehow to agree to it by accepting
either terms and conditions or just the plain fact that it is a public place.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:00 AM   #20
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My understanding is the way this works is that everything is happening right now, but we are limited to focusing on one part at a time. An analogy would be to have a book filled with information on a particular topic. You can only read one page at a time, one chapter after another. You may have all of the information at your fingertips, but you can only assimilate as fast as your eyes can move and your mind can process the details.

--sjkted
Appears to me that that this "infinte now" is someone who is stuck in the left brain (serial processor) and dosen't communicate knowingly with the right brain (quantum processor), if I understand the above properly.

Roman
Old 01-22-2010, 06:19 AM   #21
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
the plain fact that it is a public place.
Right on, O!

Wal-Mart, the US retailer taking over the world by stealth

..and ya' tell your friends and family about this right before their eyes and some say..."Yeah. So?"
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:26 AM   #22
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

[

Web bots however crawl the web .... this is a public area and there can be no violation since you put the information there on purpose
out of free will.

The PTB know very well what they are doing .... spying yes ... but they got you somehow to agree to it by accepting
either terms and conditions or just the plain fact that it is a public place.[/QUOTE]

If I have to beef up my security just to keep these buggers out then I have to treat them as a virus , trojan, script...etc. These "public areas" are full of them. So how am I going to trust this data I acccumate? I can come up with predictions but these predictions can be model after what these "public areas" want you to believe. I wouldn't trust it like CH doesn't trust Dr. Deagle. I stay out of them because I search for truth. and have my sites that satisfy me after all I'm just a serial processor most of the time.

In Peace and Unity,
Viet Nam Vet Roman
Old 01-22-2010, 07:16 AM   #23
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm i believe alot of things dont exist YET... I think times for new are very, very near. Be ready humanity, some marvelous changes are already begining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Yes, and tell me why does Clif put out future reports in the first place if that is his conclusion.....

I do however agree that we need to be careful in taking many of the whistleblowers words too seriously.....

I don't agree on his time travel conclusion- say he is correct though- would it not still be possible to visit quantum realms that have previously existed and will exist but not involve time travel per se? Maybe the wording it incorrect when it comes to time travel and much like journeying on sacred plants it's accessing realms not available in 3d consciousness.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:19 AM   #24
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Cliff High's information goes along with most others... Outlook not so good at this point in time.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #25
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

I believe the "U" has provided this "proof" for those who need something based more on hard data than what whistleblowers blow.

Quote:
From Cliff:

Note that they NEVER defend the information itself, and rather are ALWAYS defending their sources based on personality, and not factual presentation (truth). Further, the apparent (by their actions) only criteria for them to consider someone a ‘whistleblower’ is that the person ‘believe’ their own story. All that is necessary for Project Camelot to consider someone a whistleblower and a 'true guy' is that the person present themselves such that Project Camelot 'feels' that the person believes what they are saying.

This is the biggest problem I see. He hit the nail on the head. This is a big point. It's worth repeating several times. It's the difference between watching science fiction and a real report on what is happening in the world. It's the difference between following your favorite celebrity because you like their style and following someone who knows what they're doing because their facts line up and they know what they're doing.

People take this information seriously. It's a whole lotta work to keep researching these sources and correlating this information. Any disinfo sources should be exposed because of how serious it is to get accurate information. Giving the I trust this guy because he's my pal spiel is just irresponsible IMO.

--sjkted