Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 04:16 PM   #26
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Blue Eyed Blonde "Aliens"...

Hey Zorgon and everybody else.... I don't think it's too much the outside physical appearance of blond and blue eyes and red hair that means anything it's just it flags the potential DNA... Interestingly...my mother was Hungarian/Germin/jewish refugee who escaped the SS and fled to England, where she met my father. She remembers seeing Hitler at rallies drive by and she says that he had dark RED hair. She said it looked brown or black in the black and white film clips and photographs we see today but he was indeed a red head??? Can any one back this up??? As for my father... He was Desmond Leslie.. (Leslie branch of hard core reptillian scotish clan family) He wrote the first ever book on UFO's with George Adamski.... "Flying Saucers have landed"... My Dad said that he never saw a UFO him self (I have seen two) but we still have a plaster cast footprint that George gave him of a Venusian's shoe. My father was an aved truth seeker on this subject and a light worker with The White Eaglr Lodge... and he had me fascinated with the origins of man since early childhood. He got me reading Zacharia Sitchen as soon as I could read.... He was very close to George Adamski and I remember this other lady when I was a kid nammed Trixy (English lady)... who was in contact with the Val (thor?) a lot...At least I think it was that Val as in Thor... Maybe a different Val? She spoke of a Val all the time and how she had stumbled upon ther craft landing by accedent but her friends she wa driving away from when this happened were already in contact with these beings... She said they were totoally flesh and blood like us but one time Val astrally projected in to her kitchen. Any how I went of on a bit of a rant there but the main thing is the Hitler being a red head???? Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:17 PM   #27
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Are you sure they aren't domestic Al Qaeda?
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #28
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramallamamama View Post
Are you sure they aren't domestic Al Qaeda?
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #29
Guri69
Avalon Senior Member

WOW......I am in shock

I am new in this forum, but have followed Project Camelot for a long time!
I have read some of the threads in here and is a bit ....shocked!

What on earth are you talking about in this thread?

I am a Nordic Blue Eyed Blonde Lady from the land of the midnightsun, Norway! My country was taken by that terrible cracy german, who occupied Norway from 1940-45! As he did in half of Europe! What does that make me! Controllable! Or maybe an Alien! Come on! You sound like racists all of you! What is going on in here!

The feeling in this forum is a bit DARK I must say! What have happened to the thinking and acting in the name of Love? Try to help your old neighbour crossing the street safely, or maybe help with the groceries! Then you radiate the power of good (love) to you surroundings! That is how we together can make this world a better place to live! Right now it seems that you are lost in the jungle! maybe its time to find your track again?

The power elite, the illuminaties, or whatever we call them, are indeed controlled! But they are HUMANS! Beeing controlled by enteties! These ENTETIES, as I call them are from another dimension. They FEED by human energy created by FEAR and POWER! What you my friends are doing in this forum is FEEDING! I hope you take me seriously and see we are all one on this earth, just some are controlled by the enteties! Belive me, I know this! I have SEEN them, and dealt with them.The only way to deal with them is with collectiv conciousness with love. Think of them as children who got lost and need someone to care for them and give them love..... and POFF the connection to that specific human beeing is broken! I wish someone had done that with the entety feeding on HITLER`S emotions of fear and power!

I send you all a lot of love
and please remember this old HUNA thinking:

Where the awareness goes
the energy flows

Guri the Goddess (trying to quit)
Guri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #30
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guri69 View Post
WOW......I am in shock

I am a Nordic Blue Eyed Blonde Lady from the land of the midnightsun, Norway! My country was taken by that terrible cracy german, who occupied Norway from 1940-45! As he did in half of Europe! What does that make me! Controllable! Or maybe an Alien! Come on! You sound like racists all of you! What is going on in here!

The feeling in this forum is a bit DARK I must say! What have happened to the thinking and acting in the name of Love? Try to help your old neighbour crossing the street safely, or maybe help with the groceries! Then you radiate the power of good (love) to you surroundings! That is how we together can make this world a better place to live! Right now it seems that you are lost in the jungle! maybe its time to find your track again?

The power elite, the illuminaties, or whatever we call them, are indeed controlled! But they are HUMANS! Beeing controlled by enteties! These ENTETIES, as I call them are from another dimension. They FEED by human energy created by FEAR and POWER! What you my friends are doing in this forum is FEEDING! I hope you take me seriously and see we are all one on this earth, just some are controlled by the enteties! Belive me, I know this! I have SEEN them, and dealt with them.The only way to deal with them is with collectiv conciousness with love. Think of them as children who got lost and need someone to care for them and give them love..... and POFF the connection to that specific human beeing is broken! I wish someone had done that with the entety feeding on HITLER`S emotions of fear and power!

I send you all a lot of love
and please remember this old HUNA thinking:

Where the awareness goes
the energy flows

Guri the Goddess (trying to quit)

Like this post, very interesting points here...!
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:12 PM   #31
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
WOW......I am in shock

love and light is great and im all for it, but im also for understanding the truth of whats going on in the world today. most people came looking for answers and are still looking.

the fact is there is some connection between the iiluminati, nazi's,nordic blonde "aliens", and the leaders of ufology/fringe groups.

i think its dismissive not to take notice of what is readily apparent for anyone who looks at these topics. the fact is if the illuminati were hispanic, and the nazi's were hispanic, and the legends of atlantis were about hispanic people, if their were benevolent brown skinnded dark haired hispanic looking aliens and the main figures in ufology/fringe were hispanic, and the bulk of mind control victims were hispanic.....i think you'd take notice. its not racist it observing a simple fact.

i think its worth looking into. i made a similiar thread and noticed some people were offended, which i dont know why, i would think theyd be just as curious. i dont think anyone is saying all blondes are bad or mind controlled, i certainly am not, but i am pointing out the glaringly obvious that there IS some connection, what exactly it is about blondes/redheads that make them at the forefront, who knows....but its worth looking at.

http://projectavalon.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5411

-k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #32
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

but aren't the Nordic aliens just one of 50 some odd species (Clifford Stone) who have been interacting with this planet and its inhabitants for the past 60 years?

do we really know enough to say that it was a weakness in the blonde hair blue eyed strains and not a STRENGTH thay were looking for?

do we really know so much or are we only dancing on the tip of the iceberg and playing guessing games that target, not ethnicity, but traits found in many people across the world

and then referring to them in a derogatory manner

and your really shocked by their response?

seriously?
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:13 AM   #33
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

to be honest, my take on this.
Hitler believed in the Aryan race, he was dark haired with brown eyes and also short, hardly a candidate for it, I also understand he was into the occult and ancient Gods who came to earth and manipulated DNA to create humans.
The blond hair blue eyes where like a direct decendent.
Now I am not saying that this is true, but it does not matter what I think, because others do believe this.

Now I have a question for those who may believe in this, if Hitler and co where into this belief, do you think they may porpetuate this belief of spiritual beings that will eventually come back to show themselves to us?

remember he and they where into the occult.

Has anyone else besides myself thought that all this talk of the Federation of light or the piledians (not sure of spelling) may in fact be the fallen angels spoken of in the bible?

remember if I want to decieve you, I will first gain your trust and offer you what ever you want, as long as you trust and believe in me.

If a being came to earth in the name of peace and harmony and said that in order for you to show that you believe in them that you should wear a small mark on your forehead to show your are one of love and peace (voluntarily of course) similar to that of Hindus, would you take the mark?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I won't be greeting the first visitors with open arms no matter what they look like.
I think I will wait for the second ship to come
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:20 AM   #34
Guri69
Avalon Senior Member

Dear clarkkent!

I certenly will look into this source of yours and watch
Stewart Swerdlow - History of Mind Control

I will be back!

Guri the Godess
Guri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:45 AM   #35
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
but aren't the Nordic aliens just one of 50 some odd species (Clifford Stone) who have been interacting with this planet and its inhabitants for the past 60 years?

do we really know enough to say that it was a weakness in the blonde hair blue eyed strains and not a STRENGTH thay were looking for?

do we really know so much or are we only dancing on the tip of the iceberg and playing guessing games that target, not ethnicity, but traits found in many people across the world

and then referring to them in a derogatory manner

and your really shocked by their response?

seriously?
Indeed...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:26 AM   #36
Buruso
Avalon Senior Member

while looking into this check out this website
http://www.thule.org/aryans.html
its got some interesting stuff about Nazis, ET's and their evil plan to take over the world: please follow the links to other pages on the site
Cheers
Buruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:04 AM   #37
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
WOW......I am in shock
You sound like racists all of you! What is going on in here!

I assure you I am not racist.

I was just brain storming a reason for all the weird abductions.
The nazi's could have attempted to make a elite super race of blonde haired, blue eyed modified humans. Personally, it doesn't make sense to me that these "Benevolent ET's" would put Miriam Delicado through all that her entire life. She strikes me as a secret gov. experiment rather than a chosen one by outer space beings.

It is not out of the question to at least think of this possibility.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:21 AM   #38
zorgon

Quote:
WOW......I am in shock
I am a Nordic Blue Eyed Blonde Lady from the land of the midnightsun, Norway!
Greetings Viking Lady... considering the controversial nature of this topic... may I ask why you sign your post 'Guri the Goddess'
Any connections to those ET's?

Please don't take it so seriously I don't see any racism here, though a few are not being very sensitive while lumping everyone together. I think personally Clark has it backwards... but we all ready went through that

Quote:
My country was taken by that terrible crazy german,
For the record he was Austrian born of a Jewish mother All in all not a nice person... maybe his 'short' comings made him angry?
Old 10-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #39
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buruso View Post
while looking into this check out this website
http://www.thule.org/aryans.html
its got some interesting stuff about Nazis, ET's and their evil plan to take over the world: please follow the links to other pages on the site
Cheers
THULE.org? stuff on NAZI? Why am I not surprised?
Old 10-21-2008, 03:38 AM   #40
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Hey Zorgon
She remembers seeing Hitler at rallies drive by and she says that he had dark RED hair.
Never found anything on that... it may have been a trick of the light on red/brown hair

Quote:
but we still have a plaster cast footprint that George gave him of a Venusian's shoe.
Do you have a good picture of that casting?

Quote:
Trixy (English lady)... who was in contact with the Val (thor?)
Contact in what way? I was sure only Frank Stranges had and real contact with Valiant

Last edited by zorgon; 10-21-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #41
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi.... regarding the footprint....I will get hold of a photo after this weekend... Am not in the visinity it's with my sister....will be traveling to that neck of the woods in a week... but I know there is a photo of it in the Book they wrote "Flying Saucers have landed"... Try google??? I'lldo it now too and see if there's any pics... It was a small light print..more like a dancing pump print or boxing boots you know the shape it had a couple of I think symbols on it quite big compared to the print... Could say size ten?? In Venusian?? Will definatly try and post picture wgen i can take one..

As for Hitler's hair.... my mother swore by it....she said he came in to her school when she was a child als well as driving by at rallies and she got in to trouble because she wouldn't give a nazi solute.... she was adament his hair was dark red and the gell wet look that greased it back made it appear darker... she is dead 11 years now and knew nothing of the toppic we are discussing here... She just used to bring it up at interesting did you know type discussions......

And as for the Viking Lady's fear of racism... Absolutely not... we are all such a mungrel lot here on theis planet...but thats what makes us an enigma to those who want to help as much as those who want to controle... They cant live with us and they cant live with out us!..... It's just that there are so many star races embeded on this planet and our DNA is so diverse that phisical traits is just a pointer to some of the more prominent DNA.. All the DNA is fasinating and holds all the secrets to unlocking the universe... tansmuting light and dimentions and saving humankind as well as ignighting the fallen Draco -Kundalini/soul-fire..that they dark ones need to recaptute thier lost soul energy..... They sooooooo need us.... we are the key!!

Love and light Antonia
Antonia....

Last edited by Antonia; 10-21-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #42
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Buruso, great site!!!. Thxs a lot!
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #43
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Buruso, great site!!!. Thxs a lot!
Well if its the 'Dark Side' you like...

THULE GESELLSHAFTl By Jan van Hilsing

VRIL-GESELLSCHAFT By Jan van Hilsing

VRIL-Grundlagen - zentrum (Current VRIL website)
http://www.mental-ray.de/VRIL-Intro/index2.htm

VRIL PSI KORPS
http://www.psi-korps.de/

NAZI Saucers and related material
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47brotherthebig/index.html

...---...
Old 10-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #44
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
but I know there is a photo of it in the Book they wrote "Flying Saucers have landed"....
Ah I am sure that book is in my library
Old 10-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #45
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
to be honest, my take on this.
Hitler believed in the Aryan race, he was dark haired with brown eyes and also short, hardly a candidate for it, I also understand he was into the occult and ancient Gods who came to earth and manipulated DNA to create humans.
The blond hair blue eyes where like a direct decendent.
Now I am not saying that this is true, but it does not matter what I think, because others do believe this.

Now I have a question for those who may believe in this, if Hitler and co where into this belief, do you think they may porpetuate this belief of spiritual beings that will eventually come back to show themselves to us?

remember he and they where into the occult.

Has anyone else besides myself thought that all this talk of the Federation of light or the piledians (not sure of spelling) may in fact be the fallen angels spoken of in the bible?

remember if I want to decieve you, I will first gain your trust and offer you what ever you want, as long as you trust and believe in me.

If a being came to earth in the name of peace and harmony and said that in order for you to show that you believe in them that you should wear a small mark on your forehead to show your are one of love and peace (voluntarily of course) similar to that of Hindus, would you take the mark?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I won't be greeting the first visitors with open arms no matter what they look like.
I think I will wait for the second ship to come

To answer this the answer is yes... There are renegade factions in from the pleiadian sector as well Sirious.... and Draco.. as well as highly eveolved light beings and physical beings of extremely high intent who are watching us and helping us in ways that doesn't interfear with our group consiousness evolution...The main groupe that ,if my understanding is correct, the fallen ones refers to is ("The decent in to third dimentional matter") is a group from Orion who somehow lost their Kundalini DNA blood fire... which is some sort of light implosion in our DNA maitrix which is activated through emotion and compassion. This is our "soul" energy... I have read that they lost this soul fire and in this their souls and have tried to remain imortal in third and fourth dimensions through technolegy...and the ingestion of an alchimical substance made form powderd gold...That they came to earth to mine... they live for sometimes hundreds of thousands of years... they can not asscend in to the higher dimentions. There is a whole process of Enki (Who's mother was a reptilian Orion Queen) mixing his kundalini fire infused DNA with the human worker they bred to mine the gold. Becuase not all Draco lost their soul infussed DNA, just the fallen ones... as we humans are a mixture of I think 22 alien races...with our main frames reptilian...we carry the DNA of the suoless ones ( Enlil/Yaweh was one of the souless ones) as well as those with Kundalini fire in thier DNA. The Dracco's with soul were broken hearted at the loss of their fallen brothers but saw them as a lost cause.. The fallen ones have been trying to recapture their soul energy by eating human flesh and drinking our hormone soaked blood in order to try and ingest our kundalini... (Hurmones are linked to emotion which is the key to this soulfire )and regain their soul energy... They are now trying to storm the higher dimentions through technolegy... but our emotions are vital to the Dracco..and we radiate back our emotions through our Enki DNA to the Dracco who are not the fallen ones... as well as other races who have infused their DNA codes in to ours.This is powerfull to them in that the love and empathy as well as the fear and pain we feel is absorbed and experianced by them..

The fallen ones need to keep us in the vibration of fear as it keeps them charged and it keeps us anchored in the third dimention ... and in their controle. they feel as they engenered us ,that we are their posesion... We can escape them and the third dimention by the asscention process.... But yes they can appear as beings of light on the astral plains and there is supposedly a fake renigade Ashtar command or Galactic federation that is dark posing as light..as well as a genuine galactic council . I personally would not board the first ships that land... Even with a Jesus him self on bord.. Suppsed plan for holographic projection jesus/ bhudda et all... Then there is the fact that the fallen ones need to keep us here in third dimention to keep trying to capture our soul energy. They were on this planet before us and view it as theirs... Which is understanable. We have needed thier negitiive pull and fear vibrations to pull us in to the deep 3D experiance and so really awaken our soul energy by finally transmuting fear and understanding the dark. When we finally awaken our Enki soul fire...or Kundelini and riase it through our crown chakera's and ignite our true blazing heart energy... We have completed our mission and completed the earth experament succesfully, the whole galaxy and universe is affected...

Earth is in a veryi mporatant position and by showing that all these diiffernt spieces DNA can finally asssend to higher and higher dimentions until we are all co-creating universes together/ How we elvolve on Earth will affect all the speices back where ever they are in the universe.. Mass exudus in ET Ships would be like aborting the mission.... mass inervention or rapture up in to space ships is not the solution and I believe it would halt our evolutionary process... I think we need to want to go down with this ship (Earth) in order to vibrationally go up. The bible story of the fallen angels doesn't tell the half of it... and the old testament was written by followers of Enlil any way... So it will be pretty deceptive and biast against Enki and not very liberal with the truth... but each faction even the dark Reptillian one, is doing what it believes it needs to do... Even the illumanati believe they are the only ones who are smart enough to rule the earth and it's their job. "The trouble with the devil is he doesn't know he's the Devil...he thinks he's God", ...

I am fascinated to think how so many different agenda's with different sought out comes are all comming together and cullminationg in something amaizing if we Earth humans/mungrel/living united-nations of a spieces who is the key to some sort of universal evolution do succeed. Hell may litteraly freeze over as they say as we just might, with out realising it, bring the dark ones back in to the light and help them regain their soul fire by accepting unconditional love.... or there is a possiblity of a lot of people and tyranical entities being trapped in third and lower astal dimentions . Not so good for any of us or them....Only they don't realise that. But it's hard to know who's who and who to trust? I certainly am with you there... any how all that I have just said is what I've come to understand it's just one perticular take on the whole thing ... I hope I have been of some help... even if you want to diisagree with my view... it will polorize your own views and ideas.... As long as we are al lthinking and asking questions... we are getting somewhere...
Keep asking questions and keep those amaizing hearts of yours blazzing...

I also have a familly blood line that is deeply reptillian and RH Neg blood... I have a spirit guide or a connection with a reptillian being who is female and gives me amaizing advice and her vibration is full of love and healing intent for me her and the whole mess we are slowely getting our selves out off... I was weary about her at firsr but she has proved to be of the utmost integrety and high intension...I had read all the David Ike books so I presumed that all reptilians were dark and bad... but I had the fascination with them I would imagine due to my DNA...that i was an easy canditit for controle... I thought OMG... here's one trying to cagole and fool me... I was gobsmacked when I read all that she had told me later in pages by a guy called Dan Winter ... and Steweret Swedlow.and the website Temas Paraciencia. She said she was from an ancient Dragon mother goddess cult back on Orion and had been working with my soul for many life times and felt like some sort of maternal link thruogh DNA... She was working at healing a rift through the tiny black holes or interdimentional links in the crystiline maitrix of both our human and reptilian DNA wich linked experiance and emotions....

She absorbed my emotional expeariances and in return sent me wisdon and explination of the universe and struggles between Dark and light polarities...

She explianed our quest here on Earth to transmute the Dark and raise the vibration was imperitive not just for us here on Earth but for this entire section of the universe... any how so much she told me and then when I went on to open books and web-pages and read all she told me, was so exciting, as I thought thank God...Im not going mad and imagining her......

here's some pages of interest
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter08.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter05.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter07.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter09.htm
http://www.light1998.com/OSIRIS/Blac...t-of-Orion.htm

Then I watched a video by a guy called George Kavassilias... I think called galactic federation of light... (Yes one one of the many!!!! real and not real)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPs8tYvSG4

and this seemed to back upa lot of the info and explain...what went on way before humans were in the universe... And why the reptillians think they are the main event... not us etc...

hope this can shed some light... and you can make upyour own minds

Peace Love and Lght Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 10-22-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:54 PM   #46
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Never found anything on that... it may have been a trick of the light on red/brown hair

Do you have a good picture of that casting?

Contact in what way? I was sure only Frank Stranges had and real contact with Valiant
Sorry Zorgon I didn't see the bit about Trixi and Val... Ok here's what I can remeber I was a kid of nine...I am fourty five now so bear with me.. Trixi came to Ireland to stay with us.... She told the story like this.. She had been staying with friends and they had a CB radio kind of thing... in the house she was alone and the radio flashed on and a mans voice said somthing like So and so (names of people) are landing at Blue Pete on Tueday at 4pm (something to that effect) she was supprised and asked her friends what it meant...they brushed it off as unimportant... The day she left she was driving along (this was in England) and she saw a sign saying Blue Pete (I think its a bog nothing to do with TV programe Blue Peter)She rememberd the message and it was Tuesday arround that time... she was curious and she drove up the raod with the sign... she drove for a while and next thing a UFO flew low over her car and landed not too far away. She stopped the car and watched...she saw her friends car arriving accross the field or bog where the Craft had landed and it was round with tripod legs. her friends got out of the car and went towards it and a guy got out and went towards them and embraced them... He was about to get in to their car when he seemed to sense her telepathicly..he turned and looked her way and she was discovered. Her friends came over to he with the guy from the craft and said "You'd better come back with us and we will explain...

She did and became involved with this perticular group of Aliens.. They were human and looked like us ... She became good friends with two of them and one they all called Val... But now that I'm remebering ...I think it was because of his resemblance to Val Dunican.... Val was not his real name... I cant remeber what she said their mission was here but they were comming and going for a good few years and she remained close to Val she said years after he appeared in her kitchen and he said to her don't touch me because I'm a holographic astral projection, this time... I can't remeber where they were from or what they're purpose was... this is all that I remember... now looking back they sound like Billy Meyers lot or they could be government decoys posing as aliens or Nordics??? Was this the same Val as Val Thor? Probably not... sorry my memory is so shakey... I think I remeber seeing photos but I'm not sure...... I don't know much about Val Thor except he said don't trust the beings from Alderbarren (The Ashtar Command) ? As they were working with the Nazi's???Is this correct?

and I will get you that footprint after the weekend when I visit my sister who I hope has it locked away in our archives room.... Peace to you my friend

Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 10-21-2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #47
Buruso
Avalon Senior Member

I emailed Thule.org today to find out what they are about:
copy of email
Buruso wrote:
> Hello,
> After finding website Thule.org and reading the various pages therein
> I felt the material seemed to verify information from other sources
> about the truth of what has been going on with humanity. But on
> researching about the Thule organization it seems it has been part of
> previous attempts at socialist one world govt (Nazism, which seems to
> be happening in the USA now), secret organizations,(Blavatsky's
> theosophical society), truth withholding and the mere mention of the
> name brings thoughts of distrust.Even now there are plans being put
> forward via the Venus project for a utopian society that seems
> socialist and is linked to the theosophical society and ultimately Thule
> It seems that the website is giving away the plans its own
> organization had to reorganize the world
> My question is how can I direct people to the information on the
> website and say it is credible given the past track record of the
> Thule organization? has the agenda of the Thule organization changed?
> Thank you
> Buruso
this was their reply:

hello buruso, thule foundation is not related to thule society.
we are the thule foundation.
we are here to expose the worms.we have a book just published
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1411578330
we agree, amerika and the Earth are being ruled by fascist corporate
oligarchy.
the federal reserve is the money arm, the cia the intelligence arm, etc.
thanks for your note.
namaste'
so there seems to be quite a lot of interesting stuff there if you follow all the links off the many pages at
http://www.thule.org/
A FAKE ATTACK OF RADIO CONTROLLED UFOS FROM ANTARCTIC!!!
BELIEVABLE?
Cheers
Buruso
Buruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #48
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

[ so there seems to be quite a lot of interesting stuff there if you follow all the links off the many pages at
http://www.thule.org/
BELIEVABLE?
Cheers
Buruso[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for the info... I looked at the thule website... Interesting stuff but he/she seems a little angry .... I may be mistaken but he/she seems very young... nothing wrong with youth...i wish i were still young but the stroppy energy is one of a young person who's just found out there is no Santa.... I'll go back and read the other articles all releivant and he?she poses questions... I like questions... keep asking questins???? Antonia
Old 10-24-2008, 06:44 AM   #49
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buruso View Post

we agree, amerika and the Earth are being ruled by fascist corporate
oligarchy. the federal reserve is the money arm, the cia the intelligence arm, etc.
thanks for your note.
namaste'
Thanks for the follow up

Funny the spelling and saying the CIA is the 'intelligence arm' but the signature namaste' kinda gives it away.

Using the "thule" in your website and being concerned about the CIA is not the smartest move in the world.

Quote:
BELIEVABLE?
Cheers
Buruso
Sure why not? the UFO/Antarctica connection is real enough... Radio Controlled? Not sure why that would be necessary... to much could go wrong

So its an amateur site with links..

Cool... we all start somewhere
Old 10-26-2008, 04:04 PM   #50
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
Exactly what I have been thinking about since I digged into Camolot interviews.

Why no Asian contactee/witnesses? (I am Chinese.) I would say it is a strange underrepresentation given the population of Asians. There must be a reason for this. Someone here can shed some light on this issue?

As I see it, eastern Asians are quite unique in terms of genetics and culture. Our mentality is less polarized than westerners and there is strong tendency in us to go for reconciliation rather than confrontation.

If it is true that aliens intervened in human evolution, where and how did the Asian race come from?

Cheers.
Here's an interesting quote from an article that points to a asian genotype associated with a supposed "Nordic" alien hair that was found in an abduction case:
http://www.theozfiles.com/hair.html
Quote:
Bill Chalker concludes "these four human persons and the tall, blonde female share a common maternal ancestor sometime in the past 2,000- 10,000 years, given known rates of substitution in mitochondrial DNA. Indeed, a perfect 5/5 match between the tall blonde and those four persons indicates that little if any random substitution has occurred in the intervening period." But it gets even more bizarre when you take into consideration the phenotype (outward appearance) with this genotype (genetic structure). The physical description Peter gave of his alleged alien female was "tall, blonde, fair skinned".

Such a phenotype would place her, at first assumption, in the group of humans we know as Finns, Icelandics and Scandinavians. Yet all four of the people in the literature having the same genotype were of the Mongoloid/Chinese type (one Chinese, three Taiwanese, appearing in databases in Asian countries) who would, presumably, have thick black hair. "All four thus belong to a rare third human racial type (again as defined by DNA sequence) found only in Asia." (The two main racial types based on DNA analysis being Africans and Whites-Asian).

So whence cometh a Nordic phenotype of Asian genotype?

This suggests that the outward appearance might be blonde blue eyed, but of genotype characteristic of Chinese/Mongolian descent, which puts a different perspective on the origins of the "Nordic" ETs. Asian genes may in fact be closer to the "Nordics" as mitochondrial DNA shows. I think a concerted effort in building a bigger database would be necessary as "Asian" is too broad in scope to encompass the hundreds of tribes that exist in the east. China and Mongolia are in effect unified countries in which many tribes coexist. There exist tribes not dissimilar to those in North America.

Also, what I've found curious is that when Hitler and Himmler began looking for the "Aryan" (Noble) people, I believe that the Gobi was one place they suspected they existed. There is some irony that the eugenics movement which has in a sense given rise to the genetics movement, has revealed, according to Bill Chalkers case anyway, this interesting piece of the puzzle.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote