Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
EpiphaMe

Default What Do We KNOW About WHITE LIGHT

Normally, when I write a reply here, it's but 10 minutes before I'm "timed out". sometimes losing what I've written... with that in mind, I try not only write in hast but feel i have to hurry... .

WHITE LIGHT: What do we KNOW about the white light? What have we learned from others' words? What can we know for sure?

The point of this subject line is for you to recognize what it is that you've "taken in" as a sort of truth from other's writings, and what it is that you KNOW yourself.

One might ask: How does one Know?... < good question. I've heard it said that you "know by knowing"< hmmm still, how does one know? (does that make you laugh? It does me.. this "knowing".)...... Seems to me that if the majority of people hold something to be true, it probably isn't.

About the white light phenomena... you know, the light that "souls" meet up with when they die or have a OBE (out of body experience)..<< the same story over n over again... the white light of all encompassing love etc etc...

I don't know you, but I know one thing... when the vast majority hold something to be "true"... I tend to question it...

Stewart Swerdlow was the person that inserted in my mind a valid question about the White Light phenomena... considering that everyone (I almost wrote the word "almost' in front of everyone) is programmed to a certain degree and then there are those that are particularly programmed...

He mentions that White reflects ... white car... white clothes....
atomic blast is white... it innihilates... atomic blast is white...

WHY IS IT THAT ALMOST EVERYONE BELIEVES THAT WHITE IS PROTECTIVE?

i mention this to interject another confusion... why? because you are already confused and it need be driven home... really!! are we "poll parotting what we've read & heard.?? ..

I've had OBEs, lucid dreams, the whole nine!!! What it told me is that there is MORE than meets the eye... nothing more... I gained no more insight than I would have from being in the company of Jesus Freaks (excuse my vocabulary)... who spoke in "tongues"..<< what good is that, this phenomena, ... when no one interprets! In this regard, I trust only my self...has to be.

what does that have to do with empowerment???

Ohhhhhhhh, plenty...
think about it...
why do you tend to believe what you believe???
Is it because someone else wrote it, said it, and you were in a space of vulnerability to "believe it"..

Do you think that believing something causes it to be real?
\Do you think there is an actuality?
Do you think there is a reality (that you create?) < that is not the same as actuality?

I think this is good food for thought, at least for me...
I look forward to others' thoughts about it... the WHITE LIGHT.

I'm laughing at myself for even mentioning colors when we cast off the body.<<< see? how I'm caught up in mind clutter too???/

how DID I ever get this mind of mine??? Grateful though!

Deep sigh...
Heartfelts
Old 02-01-2009, 01:30 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Do We KNOW About WHITE LIGHT

That white light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming train! You make a good point. We should not just accept things because they are on the internet, YouTube, Project Avalon, Project Camelot, Trinity Broadcasting Network, CBS, NBC, ABC, books, the Holy Bible, DVD's, lectures, etc, etc. But we want to believe. We want to be happy and have peace within. But this tends to make us gullible. Somehow we need to develop a sound methodology of what I call 'Thought Triage' with the application of cold logic and aggressive thinking...considering all possibilities from all possible angles. But this takes a lot of work...and creates a lot of emotional and spiritual trauma. In other words, an approach which elevates the process of evaluation...rather than settling on a website, or guru, or particular point of view. It's like perpetually being the smartass at the back of the room asking questions that you're not supposed to ask...and making comments which make everyone angry and upset. Take another look at Peter Finch in the 'Network' video clips on YouTube: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgV...eature=related 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9wCA...eature=related They may be a bit off-topic...but my point is to not just accept anything anymore...just because everyone else accepts it...or some authority says so. I don't even trust myself.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-20-2009 at 07:57 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread. I love to be reminded to examine my beliefs and be tough with myself about them.
I look to others, in many media, for ideas that may or may not become beliefs after I've had a chance to try them on and to try to filter them through my heart and not just my head. I'm suspicious of beliefs too, but belief has utility, you must admit. It's possible to hold a belief while not really believing it.
Would you, EpiphaMe, flesh out what you think the differences between actuality and reality are?

Here's the idea I'm currently trying out about white light- that white light everyone says they go to- It's the Sun!
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:50 AM   #4
EpiphaMe

yes Cantaloupe. I shall try to differentiate between actuality and reality. Consider that reality is mostly subjective, subject to the perceiver... Actuality is what is Real, regardless of what one perceives.
I tend to think the latter is more true, but am open to being wrong.

In fact, I welcome error when I'm enlightened beyond that.

What I was talking about, color... when dieing... I mean what does color have to do with the "other side"... another dimension... how does color come into play?

I have only read one account of a death experience where that person had an extremely negative experience until she "remembered" that it might be here awareness, her mentality that caused her experience.

Mind you, my lucid dream practice years ago led me to another realm that was intuited as NOT a dream space, it was another realm, AND my thoughts dictated what I experienced. THAT is extraordinary to say the least... how in control ARE we with our thoughts... heck, there are times when thoughts come into mind that I'm sure I did not generate, you know? the creepy ones??? what IS that?

Anyway, this color thing... Stewart Swerdlow suggests to avoid White LIght when transiting from physical earth plane in death... but to seek out Violet or Gold,,... for some reason I can't justify, this rings true to me...
that's all I have to go with...

it's not anything I can verify, but the White Light came into question because of his input.. perhaps the value of the input... to question and not accept what is commonly told.

and thank you Kathleen for the advice (which I've not taken tonight)... let's see if this posts anyway.

Q: IS there any evidence that color exists in 4th, 5th or whatever dimension other than this commonly accepted 3rd dimension, and what about it, scientifically???... nite nite
Old 02-05-2009, 03:55 AM   #5
EpiphaMe

I will also add that I've read in more than a few sources that this white light is a trap to capture your soul in order to reinsert it in another body in 3rd dimension.

Gawd, what a life we have here, all these tales of woe,... more stuff to NOT fear... lol... yeah, I'm just a normal girl trying to understand as if understanding is required!

ta ta
Old 02-05-2009, 05:00 AM   #6
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
Q: IS there any evidence that color exists in 4th, 5th or whatever dimension other than this commonly accepted 3rd dimension, and what about it, scientifically???... nite nite
Hi EpiphaMe - This is an in-my-experience response. It's been weighing on me, since I have only half-answered it so far. GregorArturo asked about the aether and to him I answered, "The Void Bites Back." I don't know his age, but by his accounts which seem genuine, he's 23 or so. At the same time, a lot of youth have already jumped the old conceptual framework that has existed for some time. The evidence of 'mismanaging' nature, social responsibilities has been too clear for the youth.

Aether is electro-magnetic. It's dark. It's a Void. However, it's a void like amniotic fluid. Pleasant, warm and soothing in sensation. I would assume since everybody lives in it, the 'negatives' do too, naturally. My experience is love, homecoming, a God Is Everywhere feeling. Timelessness, beautiful floating. When I sleep, drift off, wake up, dream lucidly, a lot happens - as is normal in dreaming.

This feeling now hasn't come from nothing. I have very strong culturally hewed Christian rungs on my ladder, a BA in Religious Studies, an openness to all faiths, relate to Nagarjuna's version of emptiness, was more inclined to the Theravada school of Buddhism too, an unbelievable force of hospitality in my family, have a strong physical constitution. I guess what I'm saying is that it's a unique set of circumstances, as are every living thing's. I'm no purist. As for colour, it's a different form of vision, maybe more like a bat's perception.

There was another thread on this forum about bat vision and the blind being able to step over obstacles etc. The White Light is our star of life, what we call the sun. I'm not adept at crossovers for ghosts, but I seem to be able to commune with the dead, especially those who float unhonoured. Maybe I just want to interview them first - anyway a lot of them want to talk and show me truths that are NOT lost in Time. It's actually a blessing moment now. Many can walk free; it's a gift, like redemption (maybe some with jail terms or community service). There is spiritual jail too and it's much worse. People are judged by their actions - it's an electro-magnetic, multi-channel universe. There's also a lot of give in the system - it's not as harsh as one might believe. The energies just require truth right now, for the accounts, though there is accounting either way.

Being and nothingness is probably yin and yang. The fear and dread can be imaginary, but can also be healthy ego responses to alert us to danger. It's a fine, thin line. Not everything is safe with the world, after all.

Peace & love
Old 02-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: What Do We KNOW About WHITE LIGHT

Quote:
WHITE LIGHT: What do we KNOW about the white light? What have we learned from others' words? What can we know for sure?

The point of this subject line is for you to recognize what it is that you've "taken in" as a sort of truth from other's writings, and what it is that you KNOW yourself.

I don't know you, but I know one thing... when the vast majority hold something to be "true"... I tend to question it...

Stewart Swerdlow was the person that inserted in my mind a valid question about the White Light phenomena... considering that everyone (I almost wrote the word "almost' in front of everyone) is programmed to a certain degree and then there are those that are particularly programmed...

He mentions that White reflects ... white car... white clothes....
atomic blast is white... it annihilates... atomic blast is white...

WHY IS IT THAT ALMOST EVERYONE BELIEVES THAT WHITE IS PROTECTIVE?

i mention this to interject another confusion... why? because you are already confused and it need be driven home... really!! are we "poll parotting what we've read & heard.?? ..

I think this is good food for thought, at least for me...
I look forward to others' thoughts about it... the WHITE LIGHT.

how DID I ever get this mind of mine??? Grateful though!

Deep sigh...
Heartfelts
This is one of the best questions I've heard someone ask and with very sound reasons.

It's even called 'The Great Harvest of Souls'.

Someone told me of a new 'Ghost' show on Fridays where the remaining souls, "Ghosts", are told 'go towards the white light'.

This type of mass training too makes one wonder

"cui bono"?
The soul, the White Light, or both?

Who/what is the Great White Light? Lucifer, the 'bringer of light' or the beneficent G-d that is able to give us 'light'? (ie. enlightenment.)

Could there be a 'cosmic rule' that going into, dare I say feeding, the "White Light" has to be voluntary?

Then of course there are the Stargate creatures called the Wraith that somehow feed on our bodily energy and the undeniable fact that not all sci-fi is fiction.

Last edited by taadev; 02-20-2009 at 07:34 PM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i stand things in dynamic red light,
shift it into indigo blue light,
and, then blend, into a colour of violet/and, purple

this reminds me of something, i wrote a long time ago...

"the white light of the lord is lucifer"
the eXchanger

"the rainbow of lights,
and, their ability to blend,
the yellow gold, the copper, the bronze are, the male
the platinum, the silver, the white gold are, the female"

"opal, is a blending of both rainbows"

"black is the background/or void to paint into"

"black and, white, once, anything else is added to them,
can NEVER be pure white, or pure black, again"
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 02-20-2009 at 07:56 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #9
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=EpiphaMe;109572]I will also add that I've read in more than a few sources that this white light is a trap to capture your soul in order to reinsert it in another body in 3rd dimension.

I just read that a couple of days ago. I don't remember where, though. I, too, have heard of the violet light. I myself would rather walk into any light over darkness.
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:58 AM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

you need dynamic red / an overlay of real blue - to think, you are actually seeing violet

hmm...red is kind of like seen/and, unseen at the same time - it hides, under the cover of blue, and, morphs into purple
Old 02-21-2009, 04:27 AM   #11
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

I wander how plants ,animals and humains would evolute in a purple world ?
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:07 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Purple is a general term for the range of shades of color occurring between red and blue.

It occurs (in both subtractive pigment and additive light combinations) by mixing the primary colors red and blue in varying proportions, with possibly a very small quantity of the third primary color (green for light or yellow for pigment). There is a disagreement over exactly which shades can be described as purple, some people preferring more precise terms such as magenta or heliotrope for particular shades. A difference in retinal sensitivity to red and blue light between individuals can cause further disagreement.

In color theory, a 'purple' is defined as any non-spectral color between violet and red.

the spectral color violet is a purple.

In art, purple is the color on the color wheel between magenta and violet and its tints and shades. This color, is electric purple

In human color psychology, purple is associated with royalty, regality, and nobility (stemming from antiquity where Tyrian Purple was only affordable to the elites).
Old 02-21-2009, 06:08 AM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

natives used to have purple corn
and, put kernals into water,
and, drink the purple juice
Old 02-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #14
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What Do We KNOW About WHITE LIGHT

brilliant thread!

I have always used gold light to radiate and protect.

as far as I know, the Purple Electric is 'Nordic', and the Emerald Electric is 'Pleidian'.

am gonna think about white light and get back to you.

it does seem that key parts of the GMS/HMS/GSSC are based around messing with our 're-entry' or 'exit' points.......the Kundabuffer.......

no-caste - beautifully written!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:11 PM   #15
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: What Do We KNOW About WHITE LIGHT

Quote:
I will also add that I've read in more than a few sources that this white light is a trap to capture your soul in order to reinsert it in another body in 3rd dimension.

Gawd, what a life we have here, all these tales of woe,... more stuff to NOT fear... lol... yeah, I'm just a normal girl trying to understand as if understanding is required!

ta ta
Perhaps I understand your last comment, the more one learns the more realizes how little they know or will know at the beginning of the next stage.

My gut tells me at that stage we become all knowing, most are thinking oh no what have I done? (ie. Unethical types.) Which could mean this task here is just a test; call it the elimination round. How do you use your 'Light' / information? For others or for yourself?

I just wish more ppl could be given hard evidence of an after life most need; but that only happens in conjunction with severe suffering and/or caring for others more than you care for yourself. BUT, would that not mean their reasons for behaving well are selfish? Perhaps I answered my own question...

If the white light is actually the 'DARK' force would not a G-d worth knowing be ready to snatch up the worthy souls before this could happen? I believe that does happen and the others that live for themselves have other options.

Why do so many, apparently, not go into the 'White Light'? Allegedly they choose this state to attempt to finish uncompleted 'business'.

Perhaps Catharic/Gnostic information was the source, the Tibetans believe reincarnation is to allow a person to continue their work. Look at how the ROMA storm trooping Knights converted on the killing fields when they saw the Cathars of AMOR had not fear nor pain.

Thanks, love and yes,

"NOTHING TO FEAR, EXCEPT FEAR"

When the time comes we'll know what to do with the 'White Light' if we're even faced with it.

Last edited by taadev; 03-05-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Anyway, this color thing... Stewart Swerdlow suggests to avoid White LIght when transiting from physical earth plane in death... but to seek out Violet or Gold,,... for some reason I can't justify, this rings true to me...
that's all I have to go with...
I don`t know if this is what you are referring to thought I would add it

http://thevioletflame.tripod.com/
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #17
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

I wrote these thoughts in reply to a question on my message page earlier:

We can personally experience the white light and a hint of it can also be found in descriptions both spiritual and scientific. It is the river of life which flows through us continually. Over aeons of time a torrent has become a trickle in most souls and some are cut off completely from the source of this flow of spiritual light energy.

The white light is the christ-consciousness and the holy spirit within us. As it descends from spiritual levels of the I AM into the soul and it's instrument in the material planes it refracts through the prism of the 7 chakras in the same way Issac Newton demonstrated when he shone white light through a crystal pyramid and proved the rainbow rays as distinct variations of the 'one' light. In the same way, each chakra expresses a unique color ray of the love and intelligence of the Christ light. Each 'flower'/ chakra expresses a unique aspect of the Christ spirit ...eg, love, wisdom, power, vision, peace, freedom, purity... and each wafts it's 'perfume' - it's distinct color and vibration - to all life as it flows through our individual lifestreams.

In each of it's aspects the white light - or the "word" - is the promised 'comforter' of the holy spirit and is available within to "wash away" (transmute) the "sins" (the karmic energies) which block the chakras and finer bodies. The soul's contact with the inner light allows the negative aspects of being to be transformed into their original vibration of light. The light is more present and available now than it has been in a very long while. Service to life and the process of spiritual transformation through the inner- Christ is "the way" to ascension. The Christ Spirit is the lifeline between material and spiritual octaves.

From Jesus:

"I AM the Way the Truth and the Life
No man (no soul) goeth unto the Father - (the I AM Presence)
except through Me - (the white light of christ-consciousness within)

I wrote some more about the white light and the 'death' experience here at post #44: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4423#post84423

I should say that of course the white light beamed through Newton's prism is visible in the physical octave while the white light refracted through our chakras flows through the astral, mental and etheric octaves and is perceptible to inner sight. Both are One and originate in the same source. In all octaves both the amalgum of white light and all it's colors can be percieved in all creation.

ps... The violet flame is an aspect of the white light which powerfully transforms the dense energies of fear, hatred, resentment, anxiety etc in the subconscious. I have seen and felt it in the aura at times while giving violet light invocations and likewise the white light. It is a fiery experience of love.

Last edited by milk and honey; 02-22-2009 at 03:47 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:24 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

if you spin all the colours of the rainbow,
and/or your energy centres,
exit your body, and, look back down, and, through
the rainbow colours (that is)
when spinning correctly,
you will see a white type of light

inside of you - white is quite ok

outside of you - i could tell you some stories of stepping into white light
that belonged to others - horror stories

the only things, that can show up
in purple/or violet
are things, that can blend
dynamic red / indigo blue / a touch of yellow / or a touch of green
and, show up, in different assortments of purple/or violet light

there is a reason, some of the ascended masters
choose to utilise this range of colours-as, things,
that are NOT of the right type of light/and, intention-
are unable to appear purple

opal - is white/with rainbow colours - it is NOT white
platinum / or silver is feminine
gold (or yellow /rose/black gold) is masculine

if you think of it, as, 2 circles, overlaid
to form a figure 8, and, then, intersect the two circles
so; they overlap; or; appear to be joining
with a third piece in the inside of it,
you could look at that part,
as, a trine/or trinty of your masculine/feminine/and,
inner gold/platinum inner child
it is a called a viscious(sp?) of piscies
http://naturalwisdom.blogspot.com/20...ca-pisces.html
sorry, it is a vesica of pisces
(see link above)

the white light, in my opinion, is the white light of lucifer
unless, it comes from within you !!! (outside of you, beware of it)

the silver/golden rainbow lights, are that of The Creator/or The Creators

make spirits who come to call - show you purple -- i have found that keeps me very safe

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 02-21-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:50 AM   #19
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What Do We KNOW About WHITE LIGHT

M & H,

Great post as usual and is deeply appreciated!

Especially the part about the 'light' within. If only all our leaders could experience this the world be a very different place overnight. Well, perhaps the rest of humanity too would be a requisite. Possible the energy 'heading our way' will perform this service for the planet and her children.

The link you referred to below was another quite relevant pearl. It's highly recommended and can be found directly here.

Your posts indicate there is a cosmic law that dictates our path based on our work here and when we're 'perfected' and have 'paid our dues' we continue forth on our journey.

IMHO, based on experiences, G-d, Holy Ghost and/or the lower level agents, are all giving, all knowing, all loving being(s) that would have no problems showing whatever color we requested, or might need to be assured we're not falling into some sort of 'soul trap' or harvest.

One wonders with population rising everywhere as it is, from where do all the new souls derive?

On a side note I was reading this article where the writer said he knew why babies cried when they were first born. It's their way of saying, "Oh no! not back here AGAIN."

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
I wrote these thoughts in reply to a question on my message page earlier:

We can personally experience the white light and a hint of it can also be found in descriptions both spiritual and scientific. It is the river of life which flows through us continually. Over aeons of time a torrent has become a trickle in most souls and some are cut off completely from the source of this flow of spiritual light energy.

The white light is the christ-consciousness and the holy spirit within us. As it descends from spiritual levels of the I AM into the soul and it's instrument in the material planes it refracts through the prism of the 7 chakras in the same way Issac Newton demonstrated when he shone white light through a crystal pyramid and proved the rainbow rays as distinct variations of the 'one' light. In the same way, each chakra expresses a unique color ray of the love and intelligence of the Christ light. Each 'flower'/ chakra expresses a unique aspect of the Christ spirit ...eg, love, wisdom, power, vision, peace, freedom, purity... and each wafts it's 'perfume' - it's distinct color and vibration - to all life as it flows through our individual lifestreams.

In each of it's aspects the white light - or the "word" - is the promised 'comforter' of the holy spirit and is available within to "wash away" (transmute) the "sins" (the karmic energies) which block the chakras and finer bodies. The soul's contact with the inner light allows the negative aspects of being to be transformed into their original vibration of light. The light is more present and available now than it has been in a very long while. Service to life and the process of spiritual transformation through the inner- Christ is "the way" to ascension. The Christ Spirit is the lifeline between material and spiritual octaves.

From Jesus:

"I AM the Way the Truth and the Life
No man (no soul) goeth unto the Father - (the I AM Presence)
except through Me - (the white light of christ-consciousness within)

I wrote some more about the white light and the 'death' experience here at post #44: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4423#post84423

I should say that of course the white light beamed through Newton's prism is visible in the physical octave while the white light refracted through our chakras flows through the astral, mental and etheric octaves and is perceptible to inner sight. Both are One and originate in the same source. In all octaves both the amalgum of white light and all it's colors can be percieved in all creation.

ps... The violet flame is an aspect of the white light which powerfully transforms the dense energies of fear, hatred, resentment, anxiety etc in the subconscious. I have seen and felt it in the aura at times while giving violet light invocations and likewise the white light. It is a fiery experience of love.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #20
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

great thread epiphame ...

here is my input from an 'in-my-experience' answer ...

many years ago i experienced an nde ... it was an odd experience ... very rapidly did i find my self within a tunnel ... of sorts ...
quicker was i moving from the midnight blue of space at one end where i had entered ... getting closer to a very white ... very intense light at the other end ...
quite honestly my initial feeling was of fear ... within moments i remembered others accounts i have heard of whereby going to the white light was a positive experience ... why was i not feeling the same ... consciously i was actually in this tunnel comparing what i was experiencing to what i 'thought' i was 'supposed' to experience ...
i was asked to go with what i felt in that moment ... to absolutely question why i am fearing this light ...
this all occured at warp speed on one level and yet almost robitcally slow on another ... i could feel i was experiencing both as i was in between ... both ...

it was like i was on a horizontal escalator ... closer was i arriving to this intense white light ... the closer i travelled ... the greater it felt artificial and i did not and could not make my self resonate with it ...

i recall feeling little red flags going up within me ... asking me to question ... knew my 'time' was running out ...
finally i remember staring at this light ... telling it i will not continue going to it ... that i felt what was before me to not resonate with me ... that i felt something was quite off about it ... that i am listening to my heart ... and that i choose to turn around and go back for this light was not for me ...

and i did ... at a speed of being nauteous ... i returned to this plane ...

bear with me ... this is going somewhere ...

i have also experienced an abduction ... it was a very unpleasant experience ... until its intervention ...
to spare the details ... what i wanted to say was that prior to the intervention and my being sent back ... where i was at for the duration of my 'time away' ... it was that same white intense light i had experienced years prior ... sterile and oh so artificial it felt ... for me ... it was a light equivalent to having been 'produced' ... 'manufactured' ... rather than feeling it was the light of christ-consciousness ...
the entire experience frightened me ... as did this white light ... i felt no thing pure of it ...

the intervention occured and in doing so ... a different light overshadowed the initial one i wrote of ...
it was a glow rather than of stark intensity ... it was warm rather than cold ... it was radiant and yet soothing ... it was love rather than fear ...

since then ... this soothing and loving glow of light is all i experience now ... i have not experienced the other again ...

have assisted others at times in their crossover of the conclusion of their life experience here ... always is it within this loving glow of soothing light ... where they arrive at and where i travel to often ... it is within this same divine light ... to be surrounded in it is to 'be' it ... to experience unconditional fulfillment ... purely and effortlessly ... this i know to be the christ-consciousness of being ...

the other ... the intense white sterile light i felt to be lured to ... to feel not a natural thing about it ... i have not experienced it since ...
for some it might ... for me it never resonated within my being ... i felt it to be 'enticing' ... to have allowed me little time to feel it from my heart ... i experienced its push ... any pushing i know eludes free will ...

within the glow of pure light ... in my experience ... there is no pushing ... there is only being ... and free will ... always ...

so that is my experience of two very different versions of white ... perhaps i have shed some light ... or two ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #21
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taadev View Post
M & H,

Great post as usual and is deeply appreciated!

Especially the part about the 'light' within. If only all our leaders could experience this the world be a very different place overnight. Well, perhaps the rest of humanity too would be a requisite. Possible the energy 'heading our way' will perform this service for the planet and her children.
With few exceptions in recent times most if not all of our leaders are unaware of the inner- Christ and do not take direction from within. They're entrapped in a false hierarchy structure and take their direction from forces who've sponsored them into position. A lot of us are waking up to that. Although most leaders are careful to project an image of 'service to others', in a conflict of interest they will usually put themselves first which is evident in their repeated betrayals of the interests of the people. I think there's little chance of them awakening and deciding to serve the people over the interests of their powerful sponsors.

But really we're not dependent on a change of heart by the false hierarchy. If several thousand of us could awaken and develop the realisation of full christ-consciousness (there are degrees) then this world would change relatively quickly. The only energy 'heading our way' which is of any personal consequence is the holy spirit. The sun Presence of the inner- Christ can shed it's light rays upon our souls and heal the divisions and sense of (vibrational) separation which has disempowered us for so long. The metaphor of the "shedding of the 'blood' of Christ" illustrates this process. If we re-discover and accept the inner Presence we will be healed of our vulnerabilities (we will transmute the lower-self) and be powerful instruments of change in the world. In the potency of true Selfhood we'd have the spiritual discernment to know what (in the world) is in tune with the vibration of the inner Christ and what is not. We'd have fearless compassion and we'd be much more difficult to ignore.

Quote:
Your posts indicate there is a cosmic law that dictates our path based on our work here and when we're 'perfected' and have 'paid our dues' we continue forth on our journey.
Exactly. We'll never perfect all the foibles of the outer personality but we can perfect the soul in the way i broadly describe. It is the path of resurrection (of the lower aspects of the psyche) and ascension which leads to the ultimate perfection of soul. "Paying our dues" is the path of service to others and is the parallel focus of our lives. We go within in meditation and prayer and we give service according to inner direction. Service is unique for everyone according to personal karma and dharma (duty to all).

Quote:
IMHO, based on experiences, G-d, Holy Ghost and/or the lower level agents (of the true Spirit), are all giving, all knowing, all loving being(s) that would have no problems showing whatever color we requested, or might need to be assured we're not falling into some sort of 'soul trap' or harvest.
It's true these spiritual beings can participate in our lives, in NDEs and in the 'death' experience. Their assistance as beings of spiritual light gives the soul a greater ability to discern the difference between the christ- light and that which vibrates below it. If a soul can discern the vibrational differences in self then it can discern the difference outside of self. The soul's conscious realisation of spirit provides the yardstick or measuring rod for identifying any vibration in the 4 planes of matter. If an entity or forcefield is a representation of the true light then it is safe for a soul to yield. If it is a trap in the guise of 'friend' then it can be discerned by vibration and it is safer to remain 'on guard' and not yield. That's why i wrote this:

I won't believe only my eyes when i cross-over but i will act on intuition with whatever appears to me. If i am being drawn from within to an irresistable light beyond i will go to it because I AM already identifying it. That is the surest way to prepare for a journey through the "far country". Even if an attempt to entrap some of us happens on the moon, the test would be nothing to fear if preparation is made. The light certainly is not to be feared. After 'death' (but preferably before) our souls can recognise the inner pull of the spiritual light beyond because first and foremost it is within and can be awakened now. That light is the captain of the ship and capable of safely navigating through the higher realms. Without it, all is darkness and confusion.

... I can safely say that knowing the interior light is the surest way to identify an objective manifestation of that same light in this world and beyond, before and after 'death'.

Unlike futureyes i haven't experienced an attempt to beguile me by a false white light. But s/he seems to be describing a similar process of discernment. Whether s/he got it right i don't know.

Quote:
One wonders with population rising everywhere as it is, from where do all the new souls derive?

On a side note I was reading this article where the writer said he knew why babies cried when they were first born. It's their way of saying, "Oh no! not back here AGAIN."
As luck would have it i can cut and paste from my post on the thread i linked to earlier in reply. But first, it has been said in various places, reliably i believe, that the number of souls incarnating on Earth is fairly fixed.... something like 10 billion ... and that the Earth is easily able to accomodate all at a given time if it weren't for TPTB controlling resources and technology. (For example free energy is a fait accompli but is kept secret.) There are currently more souls than there are bodies and sometimes - ie, after cataclysmic destructions - there's a far greater ratio of souls to bodies.

That is why in metaphysical teachings of any merit, suicide and abortion are considered serious infractions because they "abort" the soul's divine plan. Evidently it takes intricate planning for the conditions of family and environment (and astrological affinity) to be appropriate for a soul's personal karmic needs and life lessons. See post #28 for a more in depth study of the motives and mechanisms of re-incarnation: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4423#post84423
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Unlike futureyes i haven't experienced an attempt to beguile me by a false white light. But s/he seems to be describing a similar process of discernment. Whether s/he got it right i don't know.

milk and honey ... it is a similar process of discernment ...

i can re-feel it now as i experienced it then ... the only place to have drawn my truth from and discerned to go with it ... or not ... stemmed from within my heart ... a depth that i have never known until then ...

did i get it right ... sure i did ... i know this now to be absolute ... only because the discernment stemmed from love ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #23
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

This an excerpt of something I recently read about going to the light. It is a supposed interview with an alien from area 51.

IS-BE = Soul.

"So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the body. They are detected by the "force screen", they are captured and "ordered" by hynotic command to "return to the light". The idea of "heaven" and the "afterlife" are part of the hynotic suggestion -- a part of the treachery that makes the whole mechanism work.

After the IS-BE has been shocked and hypnotized to erase the memory of the life just lived, the IS-BE is immediately "commanded", hypnotically, to "report" back to earth, as though they were on a secret mission, to inhabit a new body. Each IS-BE is told that they have a special purpose for being on earth. But, of coarse there is no purpose for being in a prison -- at least not for the prisoner."

Even if this is just some made up story it got me thinking a bit.

Namaste, Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:33 PM   #24
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post

within the glow of pure light ... in my experience ... there is no pushing ... there is only being ... and free will ... always ...

so that is my experience of two very different versions of white ... perhaps i have shed some light ... or two ...

Futureyes, you've lightened my way once again...thank you so much for your lightened words...

...and yes, as long as I get surrounded by the glow of white/gold light which comes from inside of myself, I feel love, I feel passion, I feel protected, I feel that I could do anything I want to...like there is so much power...

Thanks to all of you for your contribution in this thread, I really needed to learn more about the light...which I definately did...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #25
EpiphaMe

My apologies for not being present since I started this thread! Ice Storm, mother's surgery, rental house up for sale, etc etc... I've been just in the now of things day to day, away from this site.

I am so thrilled w/the various posts... I'm wanting to particularly thank some individuals, but it's too much work, this back n forth trying to quote such n such...but futureeyes, taadev and LusidJia (great name)... are very worthy mentions..

White reflects energy right? white car in the hot south... ghosts appear white (message is "not here")...

I particularly like this, someone above posted,is a cut & paste:

quote: "it was a glow rather than of stark intensity ... it was warm rather than cold ... it was radiant and yet soothing ... it was love rather than fear ..."

I hereby attest that I trust my life's process and hope like hell that my "mind/awareness" is engaged when passing over at death... I SO much insist this be so... else, what have we?

I'm tending to distrust "white light" and am impressed with the posters here. Thanks ExChanger!!!! You are just SO ever present, how DO you find the time???

Love to all... thank you everyone! keep it up. I've tried to check out some science (knowledge etymologically speaking) on the subject, however, I'm just too darned busy to keep up... thanks for all your input really!!!