Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 06:13 AM   #1
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Question Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Hi guys
through the past months i watched all your interviews and then watched more videos about your interviewees to inform me better.

but what me really puzzles is, why all the people have different stories. everyone reports different facts and mostly says that the others are disinformed or liars.

especially billy meier (whom you not interviewed until now) claims to be the only contactee on the whole earth and that all the others who tell stories are mentally ill or liars.

so I ask myself: What do you guys really believe of your interviewees?
wouldnt it be damn disappointing to learn that they all lie to you and tell fairy tales?

P.S. i'm really appreciated that you made up this forum - nice work

Last edited by King Lear; 09-08-2008 at 06:18 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

They do the interviews and leave the rest to our own discernment.

Whatever is said does not matter. Many of us who have incarnated here at this time have a very good sense of truth. I can spot lies a mile away, and i suggest you learn how to do the same before you post garbage like this which obviously displays your lack of respect in what these two people are trying to do.

Try not to come accross so rude next time and maybe then people will take you up on an inteligent discussion.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #3
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Hey..

I completely agree with lock 'n load...it doesnt really matter what is said or what kerry or bill believe...they do the interviews and we take what we want from those interviews.
Maybe what all the interviewees have said is true and then some...or maybe what they say is all rubbish...the important thing is is that the information that they are giving is out there and not suppressed. (imo)
Everyone should look at the presented information and whatever resonates with them they should go with it...i cant stress enough the importance of using our intuition and gut feeling.

“Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected” - Mahatma Gandhi

Peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

as far as I know they have reliable sources, most of them have worked or know people inside government, it's a good hint don't you think?
yes, use your gut feeling and do some research on top
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
chaostheory

Yep, and also weather bill and kerry belive it or not is besides the point. They are interviewing people, whistleblowers who will mostly belive what they are saying is true. Its up to you/us to put the pices together with our own research and come and decide what u want to belive.

One thing to think of, especially with ex military/governemt employees is compartmentalisation. What they may belive to be true, may not nesicerally be the full story, but just the part they have been told or belive. It may not always match up with other confessions, as they will have only been told the minmum, in most cases, to what is needed for them to know for their role. Also could have been told some disinfo.

CT
Old 09-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know if you guys have noticed, but Mr.King Lear was one of the interviewees on PC. I think his post was supposed to be "tongue in cheek".

By the way John, I like your tinfoil hat much better.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Hmm Galaxy, i dont for a second think this is john Lear posting...tis someone using his image...apparently taking the p**s....
i think i will pass from debating on this thread ...trusting my instinct here!

peace to all of you!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Journalism is impartial, you ask the questions they respond. Camelot isn't any different. What Bill and Kerry "Believe" is their own business. Their own professional opinion is different. There is a difference between what you believe and what your opinion is.
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #9
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
why all the people have different stories. everyone reports different facts and mostly says that the others are disinformed or liars.
Hi, King Lear -

Thanks for the question. But your quote above is not accurate - about Camelot, at least. What you describe is absolutely not the case.

Have I misunderstood you?

Kerry and I are happy to answer specific questions about witness testimony.

We know, of course, that there are anomalies, like Clifford Stone’s 57 species of aliens (and Henry Deacon’s “over 40”) vs. Dan Burisch’s telling us that he knew of only three, plus a fourth interdimensional species of which he knew little. In this case, Dan is certainly not hiding anything... it’s almost certain that he was not told about the others.

John Lear’s information contains a lot of open speculation (although Henry Deacon told us he was “80% correct”). Leo Zagami said that Cristoforo Barbato (who was interviewed by Luca Scantamburlo, who we talked to on video) was being deceived by his Vatican Source about the 'Jesuit Footage' of 'Planet X'. Etc.

But most of our witnesses tell stories that are pretty much compatible... the puzzle pieces really do fit together pretty well.

Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:54 PM   #10
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, King Lear -

Thanks for the question. But your quote above is not accurate - about Camelot, at least. What you describe is absolutely not the case.

Have I misunderstood you?

Kerry and I are happy to answer specific questions about witness testimony.

We know, of course, that there are anomalies, like Clifford Stone’s 57 species of aliens (and Henry Deacon’s “over 40”) vs. Dan Burisch’s telling us that he knew of only three, plus a fourth interdimensional species of which he knew little. In this case, Dan is certainly not hiding anything... it’s almost certain that he was not told about the others.

John Lear’s information contains a lot of open speculation (although Henry Deacon told us he was “80% correct”). Leo Zagami said that Cristoforo Barbato (who was interviewed by Luca Scantamburlo, who we talked to on video) was being deceived by his Vatican Source about the 'Jesuit Footage' of 'Planet X'. Etc.

But most of our witnesses tell stories that are pretty much compatible... the puzzle pieces really do fit together pretty well.

Very best, Bill

And as youve outlined before Bill, the lie is different on every level. Which is why some stories may conflict.

But its not the mionor details that are of any importance (and its usually only the minor ones that conflict) Generally the major facts fit together and coincide with the bigger picture.

And personally, anyone who says that everyone else is a liar is most likely to be telling lies themselves. As my signature states ; Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance.

Anyone who thinks they know it all or feels that they are in a place to discredit other people is only discrediting themselves.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:15 PM   #11
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
Hmm Galaxy, i dont for a second think this is john Lear posting...tis someone using his image...apparently taking the p**s....
i think i will pass from debating on this thread ...trusting my instinct here!

peace to all of you!

Yea, I thought of that after posting! I guess I was naive to think the troublemakers wouldnt come crawling out of the woodwork so soon. I thought it was John's sense of humour since he's always getting bashed on other forums. Oh well, I better fine tune my "feelers".
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Bill for this honest answer, that was exactly what i wanted to know.

@lock'N'load
can you please tell me why youre are so unfriendly?
i stated here a question which i think most of the neutral and sceptic first-watchers of the interviews have in their mind.

This wasnt garbage, lack of respect, rude nor unintelligent

is it just because of the "Lear" that you reply so agressively?
or is it because you cant accept that there are still some sceptics out there who doubt your religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
...before you post garbage like this which obviously displays your lack of respect...

Try not to come accross so rude next time and maybe then people will take you up on an inteligent discussion.

P.S. it isnt to my knowledge that i anywhere admitted to be THE John Lear, i would not have expected that he is such hated
i like the oldster let people say what they wish.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:40 PM   #13
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you Bill for this honest answer, that was exactly what i wanted to know.

@lock'N'load
can you please tell me why youre are so unfriendly?
i stated here a question which i think most of the neutral and sceptic first-watchers of the interviews have in their mind.

This wasnt garbage, lack of respect, rude nor unintelligent

is it just because of the "Lear" that you reply so agressively?
or is it because you cant accept that there are still some sceptics out there who doubt your religion?

P.S. it isnt to my knowledge that i anywhere admitted to be THE John Lear, i would not have expected that he is such hated
i like the oldster let people say what they wish.

Your approach when talking to other people is the height of rudeness, and i show you the same respect that i see you showing others.

Did you enjoy being on the receiving end?

I didnt know who you were, if you came on and called yourself santa claus i would have responded in the same manner.

"My religion" ? Your condescending attitude puts you on the list, and just so you know.. your the only one.

Do try and talk to people the way in which you would like to be talked to yourself.

And just so were clear on why im being unfriendly, study this statement ; "Its not what you say, its how you say it"
You reap what you sow. I have no tolerance for arrogance.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:55 PM   #14
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Do try and talk to people the way in which you would like to be talked to yourself.

"Its not what you say, its how you say it"
You reap what you sow. I have no tolerance for arrogance.
If this is your motto then i could not be rude enough to you.

What a kind of Aggro are you dude?

I just asked a question, nothing more and nothing less.
Isnt it a normal reaction to ask oneself: "if people would tell me so much of this stuff, would i believe all this? Especially if there are some contradictions"

And so I asked this question and Bill replied in a kind manner and not with insultings like you locknload!

Put me on every list you want locknload, it doesnt bother me.
Conduit closed
Old 09-08-2008, 05:03 PM   #15
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Thumbs up Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

What a bizarre response to the original fair question by, hopefully, John Lear.

There is no "fear" thinking in the questioning of everything. It is positive and leads to correct information, ultimately. How boring it is to read skeptical responses of any fashion. There are a multitude of possibilities always.

Bill Ryan and Kerry are time travelers from the future and Mr. Lear is their genetically modified puppet pretending to challenge cumulative information. Thus and arrival closer to the reality at hand through many twists and turns... FOR us.

May this space avoid pettiness to be found at ATS and the like.

I am inspired by John Lear's voice. I am awakened from the efforts of Bill and Kerry.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:05 PM   #16
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If this is your motto then i could not be rude enough to you.

What a kind of Aggro are you dude?

I just asked a question, nothing more and nothing less.
Isnt it a normal reaction to ask oneself: "if people would tell me so much of this stuff, would i believe all this? Especially if there are some contradictions"

And so I asked this question and Bill replied in a kind manner and not with insultings like you locknload!

Put me on every list you want locknload, it doesnt bother me.
Conduit closed
Bill and I are different people.

Wheras Bill seems kind enough to respond in a different manner than the one which you used to initiate the question, I prefer to answer the question in the same manner as it is asked. Treat a bully like a bully, Treat a gentleman like a gentleman.

I hoped that you would have learned something from this, but you obviously have not.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #17
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi again, KL:

Pleased I could help.

A quiet note:

Quote:
NOT OKAY HERE. But I'm assuming that you didn't mean this literally.

Friendly advice: you might be writing things that others may find easy to misunderstand. This can cause conflict where there should be none. Your original post (top of thread) might have come over to some as skeptical, dismissive and unhelpful. I did not assume that was your intention, and replied in detail.

Moral (to all, including self): it's easy to write stuff, in passion or enthusiasm, that's not intended to be disruptive, but is. Always preview your own posts, be someone else, and imagine what it's like being that other person reading that.

Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #18
carliec
Avalon Senior Member

King Lear I didn't find your post rude, I actually found it to be an intelligent question.
Like any topic regarding "beliefs" people get highly defensive when their beliefs feel threatened. Doesn't matter if it is religion or aliens. I feel this is why so many people fall into a defensive trap. They feel like they have it worked out they believe whom they believe and how dare we question anything. Same old stuff just a new religion. I tend to keep an open mind and prefer my own gut to someones else's intuition or psychic connection to some off world being.
To me following the predictions of "some person" is no more intelligent then following the bible. It is just another sheeple movement. Be it blindly following your government, religion or alien expert it all ends in the same you are being controlled by someone else's idea's.
I welcome all the interviews because it spurs my imagination and adds to the level of "what if's" in my little personal universe but I sure as heck am not going to pack my family up and move closer to the equator. Oddly enough my gut instincts says that would be a crazy thing to do and my gut has never wronged me in my short 31 years of life so I prefer it over someone else's assessment of the situation.
I am sure this will be considered highly offensive to most just like any cliches belief were doubt or questioning are considered to be go against the herd. But then I never have been one to fit into a herd very well myself.
King Lear thanks for the blunt to the point question, it's refreshing to find someone who doesn't worry about niceties.
carliec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #19
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carliec View Post
King Lear I didn't find your post rude, I actually found it to be an intelligent question.
Like any topic regarding "beliefs" people get highly defensive when their beliefs feel threatened. Doesn't matter if it is religion or aliens.
Ahh but you see the human problem is intolerance and arrogance.
Its alright to be sceptical, but when someone comes accross as being arrogant it can light fires in peoples bellies. Im all for inteligent discussion and i keep and open mind about everything, but when someone comes along and talks like he's walked the walk it can be very frustrating to those of us who are open and willing to talk about things without feeling as if we are inferior for what we believe.

I'm quite sure he didnt enjoy how i talked to him and that was my intention.
Why? .. thats easy
Old 09-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #20
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you carliec

And I'm glad that Bill understood that i stated this question without a bad intention nor in a dismissive way.

Get that straight, I admire the two for the wonderful and deeply committed work they do!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #21
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Lock in load, you are obvousley the agressor. He asked one question, I wouldnt worry about it. We shouldnt be arguing about this stuff anyways. You posted the first hostile word when you called his question garbage. Their is no such thing as a stupid question.

love is forgiving
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #22
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Lock in load, you are obvousley the agressor. He asked one question, I wouldnt worry about it. We shouldnt be arguing about this stuff anyways. You posted the first hostile word when you called his question garbage. Their is no such thing as a stupid question.

love is forgiving
Nope, im quite sure if you read through the topic thouroughly you'll find his post is full of inuendos.

But that aside, i offer a hand of friendship to King Lear

Peace and best wishes
Old 09-09-2008, 12:03 AM   #23
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Brother, let it go.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #24
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

[QUOTE=Bill Ryan;

Friendly advice: you might be writing things that others may find easy to misunderstand. This can cause conflict where there should be none. Your original post (top of thread) might have come over to some as skeptical, dismissive and unhelpful. I did not assume that was your intention, and replied in detail.

Moral (to all, including self): it's easy to write stuff, in passion or enthusiasm, that's not intended to be disruptive, but is. Always preview your own posts, be someone else, and imagine what it's like being that other person reading that.

Very best, Bill[/QUOTE]

wise words captain Bill !!

It is something i try and make a habit...survey my posts before sending as another might interpret it...yet, sometimes we can have a knee-jerk reaction...and sometimes, we need to go back and acknowledge a person if we feel it was a judgement..!

I learn from this forum every day....we are all teachers
( in denial sometimes lol)
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #25
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

The question that started this tread was a valid question. It was directed at Bill and Kerry and was asking a direct question based on a persons observation. I did not feel that it was a personal attack and I don't think anyone else should have taken that position. There is already so much crap on other sites that we don't need to have members attacking each other over something that someone takes personal.

We all can ask for clarification on a point if we feel that a question was asked inappropriately. Please, let's be growups about this.
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote