Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #1776
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
From a curiosity point of view I'm throwing in these, care to voice comments opinions about what you think these terms mean?................

What may these terms mean to you?...........please give your opinions here

cyber stalking
I.P. shunting
keylogging

Barry
cyber stalking - according to the dictionery, it says: a person that uses the internet to harrass and terrorise another person.

Shunting - means to move or bypass - so, would that have something to do with someone moving or bypassing an I.P?

Keylogging - no clue
Old 09-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #1777
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From a curiosity point of view I'm throwing in these, care to voice comments opinions about what you think these terms mean?................

cyber stalking
I.P. shunting
keylogging

Barry
Cyber stalking - to monitor all means of electronic comms through mobile devices (phones/laptops/pda's). Land lines etc. Can be done covertly or otherwise.

I.P. Shunting - Possibly the ability to bump/steal a users IP making them unable to use/or use at the same time. (A method of hacking)

Keylogging - The ability to track an entered password. If a hacker for example, could upload a leylogging virus to a users machine, when the user types in their passwords, the keylogging program will record and send back to the hacker
Old 09-29-2009, 04:10 PM   #1778
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Keylogging - The ability to track an entered password. If a hacker for example, could upload a leylogging virus to a users machine, when the user types in their passwords, the keylogging program will record and send back to the hacker
Keylogging also can mean programs where each keystroke is captured. Here's one such product. It's possible to capture everything someone types, even the bits that are deleted as one types.

Capture every single Keystroke they type, including user names and passwords)
Old 09-29-2009, 04:22 PM   #1779
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Keylogging also can mean programs where each keystroke is captured. Here's one such product. It's possible to capture everything someone types, even the bits that are deleted as one types.

Capture every single Keystroke they type, including user names and passwords)

Well that explains what happened to me at another forum. It was late night, and I was only user on, but yet someone knew what I had written, even after I deleted it!
Old 09-29-2009, 04:29 PM   #1780
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

cyber stalking
I.P. shunting
keylogging

Barry
Ok, I may totally off, but to me in general, they all mean the same thing.
Just a little differet way of monitoring.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #1781
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These are some of the areas I will be posting on and will form my final set of disclosures, these I shall post at the Manticore forum as well................

ULTIMATE/FINAL DISCLOSURE TOPICS THE WATCHER 2009

Watch the new breed of whistleblowers, bring in the 'experts'
Stargate technologies.......Iran/Iraq
Stagecraft and use of PLFs in false flags
Dugway Proving ground
OPI controls, the good and not so good
Hybrids, those working with benign ETI
The 5 and DNA linked artefacts, planet shields and destroyers
Scaremongering re vaccines
5992nd Psi-Ops Unit and Operation 'Mountain Haze'
The public indoctrination program
Behind the official face of Pine Gap
Busting the myths, Thomas Castello re Dulce
Busting the myths, Majestic
Opening the doors on UK/US/Canada run Genetics program
Cold war ARV (advanced remote viewing) from Peasemore and linked facilities
Past/Future ARV from Peasemore facility
Instances of remote influencing experienced
ETI crash retrievals carried out by 5992nd Unit
NSA/CIA/MI5/MOSSAD hit squads
MILABs from the inside
The secret history of THE VOICE

Barry
If there is an option of which topic to start with, I choose -

The 5 and DNA linked artefacts, planet shields and destroyers
Old 09-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #1782
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=THEWATCHER;172553]This is where some confusion comes into play, true the Stargate was a program in the US using psi spying, actual 'gates', an unfortunate term placed upon these technologies, and many immediately picture in their minds the big chevron loaded wheel as in the tv series, nothing further than reality I'm afraid. The mechanics of utilising these 'gates' does require trained personnel to operate them but untrained civilians can use them with some preparation.
Barry
(The origins of these natural and man made 'gates' to be discussed shortly
)[/Q

Do you know if they found and obtained what they were looking for on the Iraq invasion?

Last edited by olgraybear; 09-29-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #1783
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post

Well that explains what happened to me at another forum. It was late night, and I was only user on, but yet someone knew what I had written, even after I deleted it!
Hi Kari Lynn

The commercial one I posted is installed on a computer. But, if targeted, I'm pretty sure it can be installed remotely. Heck, when my computer crashes, often I just turn it off. Via the internet, it's turned back on. (Is that a normal Microsoft thing?) To have it just stay off now, I pull the USB connector out as it powers off. (I use wires.) It's likely easier to hack in to a system, if people use wireless internet connections? For a hacker, both probably are easy-peezey.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #1784
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

If I have to pick just ONE. sigh. I guess it'd have to be this one
5992nd Psi-Ops Unit and Operation 'Mountain Haze'
No particular reason though!

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 09-29-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #1785
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi Kari Lynn

The commercial one I posted is installed on a computer. But, if targeted, I'm pretty sure it can be installed remotely. Heck, when my computer crashes, often I just turn it off. Via the internet, it's turned back on. (Is that a normal Microsoft thing?) To have it just stay off now, I pull the USB connector out as it powers off. (I use wires.) It's likely easier to hack in to a system, if people use wireless internet connections? For a hacker, both probably are easy-peezey.
My sis-in-law used to work for city hall/tresurer in a little town down south. Because of it being so remote, they set her up with wireless (wifi?) at her house. Then they had to make her home system secure, as anyone could sit outside her driveway get internet through her wifi system, and I guess even hack into her city hall documents and such.
So yeah, I think it does make it easier unless secutities are set up in place.

I had a friend that was actually typing a post on the internet, and a hacker got in under her user name, and started typing. Freaked her right out! Her screen is showing what she is typing as she's typing, but she wasn't doing it!!! She finally typed, "Get out!" and they left. Evidently they were looking for a way in, and thought she wasn't on line, but had forgotten to log out. Wrong! lol.
If it were to happen to me, I'd probably bust up laughing! Say Hi and start a conversation! lol. Course that's as long as they don't do any damage to my machine. (any more than I already have. lol)
Course could you imagine what a post like that would look like? lol
"Geez, Karilynn's lost it, she's talking to herself and answering her own questions!" lol.
Course I do that now sometimes! ROFL.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:20 PM   #1786
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Re. IP Shunt....
From this site: ACM Portal

Quote:
A key observation, however, is that much of the traffic comprising a high-volume stream can, after some initial analysis, be qualified as "likely uninteresting."

To this end, we have developed an in-line, FPGA-based IPS ac-celerator, the Shunt, using the NetFPGA2 platform. The Shunt functions as the forwarding device used by the IPS; it alone processes the bulk of the traffic, offloading the memory bus and leaving the CPU free to inspect the subset of the traffic deemed germane for security analysis.

To do so, the Shunt maintains several large state tables indexed by packet header fields, including IP/TCP flags, source and destination IP addresses, and connection tuples.

The tables yield decision values the element makes on a packet-by-packet basis: forward the packet, drop it, or divert it through the IPS.
If you want that in english...

It is a firewall technology that allows the firewall to consider a particular source "safe, on the fly. This is handy with all the streaming video, etc people now do with computers. The amount of "data" may be huge, but the firewall doesn't need to spend time evaluating every byte.

That way the firewall can devote more time to guaging more sites thru less packets.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 10-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #1787
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

as soon as I get a chance i shall be responding, in meantime keep up the searching re those items, its better than me simply telling you things if you can find out yourself, data retention is keener too

Barry
Old 10-02-2009, 05:44 AM   #1788
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

WHAT?!! No cheat sheets?! ROFL
Old 10-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #1789
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

no cheat sheets no, sorry, whilst I'm at it, hows about 'cat-among-the-pigeons'..............you have all heard about the fema camps and those railroad cars allegedly filled with restraining devices.....well what IF these were NOT for whom everyone thinks, the public at large?........what if they are for someone or something else?

Barry
Old 10-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #1790
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no cheat sheets no, sorry, whilst I'm at it, hows about 'cat-among-the-pigeons'..............you have all heard about the fema camps and those railroad cars allegedly filled with restraining devices.....well what IF these were NOT for whom everyone thinks, the public at large?........what if they are for someone or something else?

Barry
Our parasitic friends from space? People who get vaccinated for H1N1? Government-funded project soldiers that backfired? The elusive AI organibot army? The Illuminati? The insider child sex ring clowns? I give up.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #1791
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
you have all heard about the fema camps and those railroad cars allegedly filled with restraining devices.....well what IF these were NOT for whom everyone thinks, the public at large?........what if they are for someone or something else?
Well... if someone had given thought to renege or cancel a long standing "deal", I suppose you might need a place, and a way to handle some of the "products and or parties" of that deal, or both.

Having typed that, I immediately came back on myself with, "Wait, they already have all this in a "safe, quiet location", why move it?"

Unless the nature of, or future use of where they are now was about to change.

Fred (being foolishly out loud)

Old 10-02-2009, 10:26 PM   #1792
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Barry

Dare I say, if I was wanting to move a huge amount of millatary from one place to another, sort of discretley, then maybe this would be an option. Be a lot better for them to just appear in an area rather then trundle heavy vehicles down your local highway or byway....
Old 10-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #1793
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Or even projectiles of some sort??
Old 10-03-2009, 05:35 AM   #1794
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Barry
AW Sh**aving cream! Pop Quiz! Put your books and notes underneith your desks! And I thought my school days were done!

There's just too many possibilities at this point.
Most of the cars I've seen pictured, resembled the type of restraining brackets as those used in the car manufactureing business.... car haulers.
Could such brackets in these cars be used for the purpose of restraining humans, or anything else? Of course.
But in this case, it could be used for restraining anything from vehicles, to equipment, to humans, to animals, to residents of the 6th and 7th levels of Dulce, Area 51, Camp Hero (Fort Mantauk), and few others that I don't even know about yet.
Not to mention quite reusable. What they haul with them one time, might not be the same they haul in them the next time.

Heck, they're even talking about moving the prisoners of Guantanamo to prisons through out the United States. Perhaps they're for them?

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 10-03-2009 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #1795
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
AW Sh**aving cream! Pop Quiz! Put your books and notes underneith your desks! And I thought my school days were done!

There's just too many possibilities at this point.
Most of the cars I've seen pictured, resembled the type of restraining brackets as those used in the car manufactureing business.... car haulers.
Could such brackets in these cars be used for the purpose of restraining humans, or anything else? Of course.
But in this case, it could be used for restraining anything from vehicles, to equipment, to humans, to animals, to residents of the 6th and 7th levels of Dulce, Area 51, Camp Hero (Fort Mantauk), and few others that I don't even know about yet.
Not to mention quite reusable. What they haul with them one time, might not be the same they haul in them the next time.

Heck, they're even talking about moving the prisoners of Guantanamo to prisons through out the United States. Perhaps they're for them?

I picture the guantanamo prisoners being put in the prison with the APF,

and with the railroad cars, I picture the trains like the ones from WW2 that moved the Jews.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #1796
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Barry
Would you give a clue along with the question?

Would a clue be related to "cat among the pigeons"?
Old 10-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #1797
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

An annoying, some would say, habit of mine is that often I will, rather than simply spoon feed individuals with data, knowing the high intelligence levels around me, I tend to, have since the days of Ufo Casebook in 2005, give clues by way of cryptic messages, images, I point the way, shove you in a certain direction, and let you go find out exactly what I would have simply told you. This way you are interacting directly. The PTB, the controllers would rather you learn nothing, this way you learn many things, much by your own means and diligence. I'm a sod I know, but you get the data after all.

Barry
Old 10-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #1798
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Knowledge learned is infintley more valuable than knowledge given
Old 10-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #1799
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

Knowledge learned is infintley more valuable than knowledge given
Hi Iain, you got it in one

Barry
Old 10-03-2009, 11:14 PM   #1800
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Oh joy! a winking sod in our midst. Something to do on Saturday...

Fred

Closed Thread