Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 01:38 AM   #601
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
they despise the secrecy, the human suffering, they have a conscience

regards

THE WATCHER

May there be more like them.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-25-2008, 04:30 AM   #602
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
lolol never worry, i hope i've proved i'm one of the good guys
Quote:
they despise the secrecy, the human suffering, they have a conscience
Uncle John here: Barry, I just discovered you and your thread a few hours ago and could not stop until I read it completely.

Thank you so much.

Quote:
Thankyou, i will always be around somewhere LOL
UJ: You can expect me to follow you where you go.

I too despise secrecy and the needless human suffering in the world.

I've been posting of these type of forums for over ten years so perhaps you have read some of my posts. Funny thing is that several anonymous insiders have responded to my posts using the avatar name watcher. Their demeanor suggested to me that it was not you. LOL.

I find it interesting, but not surprising, that it took this long to run into you.

Two often repeated phrases of mine best define my attitude and beliefs.

"Your memory and consciousness is not located inside your head."

"Only love can fill."

Kerry and Bill's contributions has been tremendous and it saddens me that they are going to charge a subscription. I pray that they will reconsider.

I guess I should follow the name of this thread and ask you a question. LOL. What is the source of your greatest joy?

Last edited by UncleJohn; 11-25-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 AM   #603
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Hello UncleJohn, welcome to this place!
Winks from thegoldentread

Respect,
Helvetic
Old 11-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #604
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Uncle John here: Barry, I just discovered you and your thread a few hours ago and could not stop until I read it completely.

Thank you so much.

UJ: You can expect me to follow you where you go.

I too despise secrecy and the needless human suffering in the world.

I've been posting of these type of forums for over ten years so perhaps you have read some of my posts. Funny thing is that several anonymous insiders have responded to my posts using the avatar name watcher. Their demeanor suggested to me that it was not you. LOL.

I find it interesting, but not surprising, that it took this long to run into you.

Two often repeated phrases of mine best define my attitude and beliefs.

"Your memory and consciousness is not located inside your head."

"Only love can fill."

Kerry and Bill's contributions has been tremendous and it saddens me that they are going to charge a subscription. I pray that they will reconsider.

I guess I should follow the name of this thread and ask you a question. LOL. What is the source of your greatest joy?

Hi UJ, i do seem to recall some of your posts yes The source of my greatest joy? that would be difficult pinning that down to just one but near the top would be, being shown the vastness of space all around me from a glowing bright blue sphere which gave me such inner peace and calm, and took away all my pain, that sounds weird i know but might explain another time.

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #605
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Jacqui, yes after you sent me details i responded with quite a few questions, after receiving no reply i thought i might have pushed things too far and perhaps annoyed you.

regards

THE WATCHER
Hi Barry,
No don't be silly, i've been waiting also for your further question lol!
Obviously somethings gone wrong somewhere, i will e.mail you again my friend perhaps we can get back on track!:
Old 11-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #606
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Afternoon Barry,
How goes it?

I have just finished reading the James Casbolt thread in the Project Camelot area. Much of the info. in there is ... well pretty gruesome to be honest.

Can you advise, apart from the many voluntary guienie pigs in the military, are non complicit personel (In that they have no knowledge of these bases) abducted and used in experimentation?

Many people appear to have been cloned. For what purpose? Are they to replace the originals at some point in the future?
Do the clones know they are clones?
Are there clones of public figures walking around freely right now?

How long does it take to 'grow' a clone?

Im truly amazed at the scale of things here. Most people get up, go to wrk, go home. Everyday totally oblivious.

Is it the case Barry, that our entire history (AND BEFORE)has been in accordance and in the control of OPI races? That these races still control us.
Do you ever foresee us having real freedom in the near future? Is there one final event coming that will decide things once and for all?

Im rambling

I'll be back when I have constructed more questions

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
Old 11-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #607
sleepingnomore

Barry,

Is there an alternate purpose for the vitamin K injection given babies at birth? Is it due to our genetic manipulation?

Kindest wishes
Sleepingnomore

Old 11-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #608
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry

Can you advise of any MILAB facilities in Scotland?
Do the different MILABS around the country all perform specific individual tasks or is there repetition?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
Old 11-25-2008, 09:30 PM   #609
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Barry,
No don't be silly, i've been waiting also for your further question lol!
Obviously somethings gone wrong somewhere, i will e.mail you again my friend perhaps we can get back on track!:
Got your email thanks, guess mine with loads of questions got lost lol, will re do asap, yes will be good getting back on track, keep well

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #610
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Afternoon Barry,
How goes it?

I have just finished reading the James Casbolt thread in the Project Camelot area. Much of the info. in there is ... well pretty gruesome to be honest.
Yep, James pulls no punches

Can you advise, apart from the many voluntary guienie pigs in the military, are non complicit personel (In that they have no knowledge of these bases) abducted and used in experimentation?
unfortunately many guinea-pigs are non complicit, and have given types here i believe

Many people appear to have been cloned. For what purpose? Are they to replace the originals at some point in the future?
tricky question as different factions have different agendas, clones are for multi purposes
possibly but might prove psychologically damaging i think
some say yes some say no, i'm closed lipped right now

depends entirely on faction involved

Im truly amazed at the scale of things here. Most people get up, go to wrk, go home. Everyday totally oblivious.

Is it the case Barry, that our entire history (AND BEFORE)has been in accordance and in the control of OPI races?
yes and no, gets a bit complicated here That these races still control us.
Do you ever foresee us having real freedom in the near future? Is there one final event coming that will decide things once and for all?
yes i do as i see the good guys winning

Im rambling

okey dokey

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #611
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Barry,

Is there an alternate purpose for the vitamin K injection given babies at birth? Is it due to our genetic manipulation?

Kindest wishes
Sleepingnomore
This................
There is a rare disease called Vitamin K deficiency bleeding, which occurs in approximately 1 in 10,000 babies. In about half of babies who suffer this bleeding problem after the first week of life, many will die or sustain significant brain-damage due to the disease, because of bleeding into the brain.

thats the official line and looks relatively straight forward. Its the later childhood vaccs that concern me and worry me, all is not as it seems

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #612
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Barry

Can you advise of any MILAB facilities in Scotland?
Do the different MILABS around the country all perform specific individual tasks or is there repetition?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
Everything is methodical, precise, repitition would be very rare. As for facilities in Scotland try looking at Macrinhannish

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-25-2008, 09:49 PM   #613
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Afternoon Barry,
How goes it?

From what i've read yes! He seems to free spewing info. Is he not bound by the same info release restrictions as you are?

unfortunately many guinea-pigs are non complicit, and have given types here i believe
Can you advise what you mean by given types here? Perhaps im miss-reading it??

tricky question as different factions have different agendas, clones are for multi purposes
Are there more than 1 military faction creating clones?
It would be indeed!
Ok, some say yes/no, are you keeping your opinion tight lipped or the actual answer?

Is it the case Barry, that our entire history (AND BEFORE)has been in accordance and in the control of OPI races?
yes and no, gets a bit complicated here
The phrase 'History is written by the victors' springs to mind here. Im guessing our history depends on what faction you ask

That these races still control us.
This is good news. Is there anything the public can do to help facilitate the good guys?

Im rambling

okey dokey

Thank you for your time Barry
Iain
Old 11-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #614
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Everything is methodical, precise, repitition would be very rare. As for facilities in Scotland try looking at Macrinhannish

regards

THE WATCHER

Superb! Thank you very much for this
Old 11-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #615
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Afternoon Barry,
How goes it?

From what i've read yes! He seems to free spewing info. Is he not bound by the same info release restrictions as you are?
No James is not bound by the same restrictions hence the volumes he can safely put out

Can you advise what you mean by given types here? Perhaps im miss-reading it??
yes no problem, earlier posts i think i gave the types of individuals used

Are there more than 1 military faction creating clones?
It would be indeed!
Ok, some say yes/no, are you keeping your opinion tight lipped or the actual answer?
data i do not feel comfortable with right now

yes and no, gets a bit complicated here
The phrase 'History is written by the victors' springs to mind here. Im guessing our history depends on what faction you ask

That these races still control us.
This is good news. Is there anything the public can do to help facilitate the good guys?
yes, knowledge IS power, power to the people, truth will out

Im rambling

okey dokey

Thank you for your time Barry
Iain
my best regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-26-2008, 01:00 AM   #616
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

"No James is not bound by the same restrictions hence the volumes he can safely put out " Barry, why is that ?

From what I understand each whistle-blower is tasked with certain areas of information which they can share with the public.

This is a very basic list but here goes:

For example you release info on PGLFs, Mind Control, underground bases, super soldiers, MK2 Humans- hybrids etc, Existence of Off-Planet Intelligences, Advanced Super Computer System (which I take would be akin to a Cray MK10 as opposed to the earlier Cray systems )which connects thru Space to other Advanced Super Computer Systems.

James Casbolt releases more in-depth information pertaining to Mind Control.

Dan Burisch releases information pertaining to Star-gate technology, Looking Glass technology, Timelines and the physical existence of ETs.

Dr Michael Wolff released information pertaining to the myriad of different Off-Planet Intelligences interacting here, Mind Expansion/ARVing , Cloning, Super Soldiers, Hybrids

"Henry Deacon's" information pertained to Mars Base, Secret Space Program

As I stated this is a very brief summary of the issues being released.

Barry, thanks for standing in the public eye for so many years while trying to bring your information to the surface.
All the Best
Ara

Old 11-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #617
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
maybe not just bodies but artefacts possibly?

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
so there could be three artifacts, what would happen if all three were joined together
Old 11-26-2008, 01:50 AM   #618
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
"No James is not bound by the same restrictions hence the volumes he can safely put out "Barry, why is that ?

From what I understand each whistle-blower is tasked with certain areas of information which they can share with the public.
Uncle John here: Excellent observation and question Ara!

Question for Barry is why don't whistle-blowers communicate and cooperate with each other more? Perhaps they do and I'm missing something here. Why don't whistle-blowers attempt to unify and complete their revelations?

We are not asking the whistle-blowers to "tell the world." We are asking them to give a few of us a more complete picture. Without this independent check, I wonder if those in charge of the cover-up have any good idea of what is going on.

Barry, does anyone outside of insiders have a good understanding of what is really going on to the extent of the insiders?

Last edited by UncleJohn; 11-26-2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:24 AM   #619
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

A John from Los Altos California, reports go back from that same area
Old 11-26-2008, 02:36 AM   #620
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
so there could be three artifacts, what would happen if all three were joined together
Deb, what a brilliant question.

I've heard that ancient priests (scientists) deliberately separated certain technology, certain artifacts of knowledge and spirited each away. Hiding them for safety. Apparently some artifacts when joined can do as much harm as good (like anything can, depending upon the intent it is used for. Or the 'care factor' of side-effects)

I recall something about how the Blue 'Book', Yellow 'Book' and Red
'Book' were technological artifacts of a bygone era and if one person/group held all three components then the result would not be good for anyone.

Maybe there is a bit of psychic archeology happening here?

Barry, is ARV used for this purpose?

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-26-2008, 02:53 AM   #621
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Why Thankyou Where the three are if there are three, would there be two other people that would control the artifacts as well.

p.s. Oh Uncle John I see is home to Open Minds Forum also Nice to see you here!

Last edited by Deb; 11-26-2008 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:05 AM   #622
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

regards

THE WATCHER

Hi Barry,

RAF Machrihanish. I actually came across this base before in relation to the supposed Aurora aircraft. Are the two linked?
What is the Aurora's actual name?
This aircraft appears to be more of a conventional aircraft - albeit a very fast one? Not like the silent triangular craft.

This base had a strong US military presence - SEALS and Special Warfrare Detachment sometime accompanied by British forces. What was there role? What was the role of the base?
The US handed over control to the MoD 30/06/95 - Are there still US forces present at all?
In 1995 a lot of money was spent to upgrade the base - why is it now dis-used? Is it for future if required? Or was this upgrade for the benifit of the civilian airport attached to the base?

This also led me onto the case of the 02/06/94 Chinook aircrash. Official destination - Fort George.
29 killed. 4 crew and 25 members of Military Intelligence.

Barry, Was this flight actually destined for Machrihanish? Were these people killed? If so, by who and for what purpose? Was there anyone onboard in particular to your knowledege we should research?

25 MI5 members is an incredibly high loss. It is possible that this was just an accident given the aircrafts history of errors and upgrades. It's noted that test pilots (from Boscombe Down no less!) refused to fly the aircraft the previous day to the crash. Also, having no flight data recorders didnt help investigations. Are there procedures now in place to ensure that that many Officers can not be lost in one go again?

I also heard that certain ancient sites are used as a sort of refuelling area for specific aircraft and noted that the Ballochroy Standing Stones are nearby - is this any relation to the base?

I was also wondering if you had any knowledge on undersea bases/undersea entrances to bases? Are there any aircraft that you know of that can in fact fly and be used underwater?

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain

Last edited by iainl140285; 11-26-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:12 AM   #623
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Deb;87007]Why Thankyou Where the three are if there are three, would there be two other people that would control the artifacts as well.

Hi Deb/Ara,

Can you please clue me in on what these artifacts are and their function? This has gone straight over my little head

A pointer would bbe much appreciated

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
Old 11-26-2008, 02:13 PM   #624
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Uncle John here: I just pulled down a book from one of my bookcases titled "The Oracle of Man," 1994, Brisebane Australia, by Paul Phillips. ISBN 0 646 24438 0

Interestingly enough, it does not come up under a www.amazon.com search. One would have thought that amazon would have indexed the whole ISBN.

It did come up in google: http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/718296

Starting from page 39:

Quote:
Mankind has already begun to create and evolve his own next surrogate life form.

Man is developing his own next evolutionary step.

He will have in fact, when successful, added a metamorphic step in his own life cycle.

Yes, mankind is unwittingly (although I believe this has not happened by accident) doing all of the above. I believe he is. In fact, I know he most definitely is.

Mankind has become the creator.

In truth, "the creator of his own saviour."

Future generations, (or sooner) will be able to upload "you" into a Technological Life Form. TLF's will be able to be created, if desired, with no intrinsic intelligence and so "you" will be able to assume the intelligence of the life form.

"Living inside a computer... is that what he is suggesting?"

Yes, I am.
Barry, is this something you know about or can tell us something about?
Old 11-26-2008, 10:31 PM   #625
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Due to personal reasons I cannot be here for a few days, please keep your questions pending. Many thanks, Barry

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 11-26-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Closed Thread