Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #551
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Sorry for intruding Barry just something I felt compelled to interject my 2 cents on , and may not have relavence, or actual application, but I related to these questions. I think I read about this somewhere.
no problem, please be my guest, the interaction here is very much desired by me i can assure you

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #552
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
no problem, please be my guest, the interaction here is very much desired by me i can assure you

regards

THE WATCHER
I hear ya, loud and clear.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #553
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Watcher...

Can You tell Us more of the Useanesda and or the Kasim ?

Peace, Light, Love and Harmony.

Namaste,

Mercuriel
Old 11-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #554
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Sedona is a natural, check out the four corners area of US

regards

THE WATCHER
Thanks Barry,

I've done a lot of checking, reading, prodding people that live in the area and have visited Sedona as well as checked into Hopi information. It's all quite different and very confusing. The only thing I can rely on is my own experiences.

One question, a week or two before the election I saw reports of an earthquake in the four corners area on the news ticker of a major network. Less than 30 minutes later on the ticker they retracted the story saying they had made a mistake and the tremor was in the Canadien Rockies. Suspicious to say the least. Would this be due to the Dulce base? Someone messed up

Old 11-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #555
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Ara,

I found the video of David's talk on pole shifts and the reversal of the N/S poles. You can find this information from the 6:00 part on in the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_-2m...ht=2012&page=2
Thank you so much.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #556
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Hello Watcher...

Can You tell Us more of the Useanesda and or the Kasim ?

Peace, Light, Love and Harmony.

Namaste,

Mercuriel
veering away from my nuts n bolts approach, this could be answered by many others, found this tidbit which gives an explanation, not mine, but of interest perhaps........

III. EARTHBOUND ANUNNAKI POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, RELIGIOUS, MILITARY INFLUENCE, CONTROL, AND POLICY IMPERATIVES FOR EARTH.

Our informants made it abundantly clear to us that Earthbound Anunnaki are masters of those in positions of power within the political/economic/religious/military grid, through whom they could influence the creation of third-party conflicts. What we were not aware of is the Earthbound Anunnaki’s direct projection of might and technological superiority - apparently exercised for the first time in the late 1940s or early 1950s, in a gesture of raw, naked, and very aggressive power (Eight, Nine, Ten 2005/2006). Other informants have also mentioned this event, but we could not evince or extract any corroborating evidence or documentation from them at the time, or establish which, and if, the event or events constituting the muscle flexing had been reported in the public domain under some other category. This is a line of research we continue to pursue.

However, during the course of the interviews, we were once again offered indicia of Anunnaki political, economic, religious and military influence and control as patterns of events, intervening sociopolitical and socioeconomic infrastructures specific to these patterns, hints of a who’s who of Anunnaki leadership and follower cadres as recurrent membership of often inter-locking boards of directors, boards of regents, and boards of trustees of organizations and companies in the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East. We were also given hints of the “subrosa level of influence” (Nine 2006) as indications of the secret or occult groups serving as conduits for downward information and tasking conveyance and as upward conveyors of intelligence and counterintelligence information within their specific organizational focus, membership ranks and reach.

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #557
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks Barry,

I've done a lot of checking, reading, prodding people that live in the area and have visited Sedona as well as checked into Hopi information. It's all quite different and very confusing. The only thing I can rely on is my own experiences.

One question, a week or two before the election I saw reports of an earthquake in the four corners area on the news ticker of a major network. Less than 30 minutes later on the ticker they retracted the story saying they had made a mistake and the tremor was in the Canadien Rockies. Suspicious to say the least. Would this be due to the Dulce base? Someone messed up
someone messed up possibly yes, doubtful if it concerned that facility, sorry i have no explanation to offer here

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #558
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

...hints of a who’s who of Anunnaki leadership and follower cadres as recurrent membership of often inter-locking boards of directors, boards of regents, and boards of trustees of organizations and companies in the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East.,...

Do you think that this may have a correlation then, or at least may explain the depth of how corporate logo's, colors and symbols reach to the very core of DNA?
Old 11-22-2008, 12:38 AM   #559
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...hints of a who’s who of Anunnaki leadership and follower cadres as recurrent membership of often inter-locking boards of directors, boards of regents, and boards of trustees of organizations and companies in the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East.,...

Do you think that this may have a correlation then, or at least may explain the depth of how corporate logo's, colors and symbols reach to the very core of DNA?
many logo's and symbols have their origins thus

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #560
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, In several posts here there was mention of ‘pulsing’ the natural portals open or closed. Is the pulse to accomplish this similar to the ‘buzzsaw’ or ‘woodpecker’ technology?

If not, is it a ground pulsed technology that if one is near it could they feel it?
Old 11-22-2008, 10:05 AM   #561
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry thanks for what you are doing for us .
I got some more questions . Quoting from a recent posting .

"
However, during the course of the interviews, we were once again offered indicia of Anunnaki political, economic, religious and military influence and control as patterns of events, intervening sociopolitical and socioeconomic infrastructures specific to these patterns, hints of a who’s who of Anunnaki leadership and follower cadres as recurrent membership of often inter-locking boards of directors, boards of regents, and boards of trustees of organizations and companies in the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East. We were also given hints of the “subrosa level of influence” (Nine 2006) as indications of the secret or occult groups serving as conduits for downward information and tasking conveyance and as upward conveyors of intelligence and counterintelligence information within their specific organizational focus, membership ranks and reach. "

1) It is obvious that the Anuunaki never left and they still influence the human race big time . Will they come back to take control of Earth ?
2) Do the PTB know who they are working for ?
3) The star gate "pulsing " what does it consist of ? A transmissiion of a certain frequency ? Infrasound , Radiowaves or others ?

Be well
Old 11-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #562
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
veering away from my nuts n bolts approach, this could be answered by many others, found this tidbit which gives an explanation, not mine, but of interest perhaps........

III. EARTHBOUND ANUNNAKI POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, RELIGIOUS, MILITARY INFLUENCE, CONTROL, AND POLICY IMPERATIVES FOR EARTH.

Our informants made it abundantly clear to us that Earthbound Anunnaki are masters of those in positions of power within...

regards

THE WATCHER
This mirrors the Information I have already. It is in no part all of the Information I - And I would gather You - Have about Them. That said - It seems We're both on a similar conduit. Thankyou for Your efforts.

"Informant Eleven (2006) and Informant Nine (2005, 2006) were our conduits for the hints, so we went back to them for decipherment of their meaning. The result is information graphically represented in Figure 2. Our present understanding of the emerging picture in this regard centers around a kind of “nested double wheel” metastructure that combines Earthbound Anunnaki and a group of ten power centers each headed by one human who then is said to sit on a grand council whose leader is reported to have direct contact with the Council of Twelve – and quite possibly the self-appointed King of kings himself (i.e., Marduk). The emerging construct presented some problems at the time. One consisted of what were the power centers referred to by Eleven and Nine. The other was the geographic (or GPS) location of these groups on the Earth's surface."

I have thoughts You and I will talk further...

Namaste,

Mercuriel
Old 11-22-2008, 07:59 PM   #563
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Before i continue with dialog here i have something to say. recently i managed to clear a backog of DVD/CD requests and a number of packages were sent overseas. However today i received in the post 2 packages from USA in US Postal Services packaging. Inside each was the original padded envelope i sent out previously. These each contained the 7 DVD and CD discs i sent out. ALL 14 discs were badly scratched and were rendered unreadable. They were sent in tested, perfect condition. This has caused me much annoyance as you might imagine. The time, the expense, wasted by the return and damage inflicted upon the discs. I sincerely hope no further packages will be returned here and in that obviously tampered with condition. With this in mind I am now looking for another way to get these materials to those that require them. Looking for ways whereby individuals can simply download copies rather than sent copies. Leave it with me, I'll see what options I can come up with. Thankyou for your time. Regards, Barry

THE WATCHER
Old 11-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #564
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

To what extent are psyops tactics included as part of disclosures? The field has been intentionally tainted with mythology, whether for the benefit or detriment of humanity, it makes resistance seem futile, as we voluntarily hand over more of our liberties to our self-designated masters. The things people need to say in order to manage the herd. There is no reason humans have to be exploited.

http://www.paraview.com/bishop/

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-22-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #565
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry, In several posts here there was mention of ‘pulsing’ the natural portals open or closed. Is the pulse to accomplish this similar to the ‘buzzsaw’ or ‘woodpecker’ technology?

If not, is it a ground pulsed technology that if one is near it could they feel it?
as far as i'm aware the 'woodpecker' was microwaves, different frequencies. Close proximity might result in 'feeling' this yes

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #566
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
This mirrors the Information I have already. It is in no part all of the Information I - And I would gather You - Have about Them. That said - It seems We're both on a similar conduit. Thankyou for Your efforts.

"Informant Eleven (2006) and Informant Nine (2005, 2006) were our conduits for the hints, so we went back to them for decipherment of their meaning. The result is information graphically represented in Figure 2. Our present understanding of the emerging picture in this regard centers around a kind of “nested double wheel” metastructure that combines Earthbound Anunnaki and a group of ten power centers each headed by one human who then is said to sit on a grand council whose leader is reported to have direct contact with the Council of Twelve – and quite possibly the self-appointed King of kings himself (i.e., Marduk). The emerging construct presented some problems at the time. One consisted of what were the power centers referred to by Eleven and Nine. The other was the geographic (or GPS) location of these groups on the Earth's surface."

I have thoughts You and I will talk further...
looking forward to that

Namaste,

Mercuriel

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #567
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotelesis View Post
To what extent are psyops tactics included as part of disclosures? The field has been intentionally tainted with mythology, whether for the benefit or detriment of humanity, it makes resistance seem futile, as we voluntarily hand over more of our liberties to our self-designated masters. The things people need to say in order to manage the herd. There is no reason humans have to be exploited.

http://www.paraview.com/bishop/
this area, one i'm attached to, would be too complicated and have areas that could not be openly discussed here

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #568
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

THEWATCHER.....have you ever seen him?.....have you ever looked apon his face?.......i have......
He's human.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:42 AM   #569
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Before this forum becomes paid subscription I thought I'd put my email address here for those who may like to continue corresponding.

blueara@hotmail.com

Hopefully another forum will be started where we can all meet again in the public arena.

It's been great corresponding with you all.

A huge thanks to Barry for his kindness and his huge heart!

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-23-2008, 02:39 PM   #570
sleepingnomore

Thanks Ara. Yes I'd like to thank Barry also for his valuable contributions to the public. Our thoughts will be with you Barry and hopefully we'll find you somewhere on the net to reconnect.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #571
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
THEWATCHER.....have you ever seen him?.....have you ever looked apon his face?.......i have......
He's human.
Seen whom? can you elaborate please, i've come face to face with many so please narrow it down for me

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #572
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Before this forum becomes paid subscription I thought I'd put my email address here for those who may like to continue corresponding.

blueara@hotmail.com

Hopefully another forum will be started where we can all meet again in the public arena.

It's been great corresponding with you all.

A huge thanks to Barry for his kindness and his huge heart!

All the Best
Ara
Thankyou Ara, am working on few ideas as far as a continuation of this goes, will supply my email addys here too for those whom wish to keep in contact and be advised as and when new venue is up and running

maninblackuk@hotmail.com
heavybomber1952@hotmail.com
conspirator_1_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Warmest regards to everyone, great bunch of guys and gals

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #573
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks Ara. Yes I'd like to thank Barry also for his valuable contributions to the public. Our thoughts will be with you Barry and hopefully we'll find you somewhere on the net to reconnect.
Thankyou, i will always be around somewhere LOL

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #574
sleepingnomore

Okay, you made me laugh Should I be worried?

Old 11-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #575
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Okay, you made me laugh Should I be worried?
lolol never worry, i hope i've proved i'm one of the good guys

regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread