Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #26
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It seems the American people are really starting to to take a stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
You guys still are not seeing the big picture. The fact any of this is taking

place means the paradigm is shifting. It is true that it is being manipulated, that

cannot be disputed and was expected. This movement in general though

originally started from the bottom up by the people, not the Elite and the

people have been heard. I can only imagine what is going through the mind

of Obama and his administration. I know the Republicans are licking there

chops right know though lol. This movement, I think is the beginning of

something bigger and that is the awakening of the people of the world to

there destiny. This time it is not starting in France, but in the United States

of America.
Sorry to be so completely pesimistic about this, but I will believe this when I see it happen for real. Any such movement that shows any signs of having influenced gets infiltrated in the early days of its existence as a matter of routine, to be either compromised and ridiculed or manipulated and hijacked. If it wasn't started by the very PTB in the first place. And I have no reason whatsoever to believe that the current political system which calls itself a Western Democracy can be reformed, it's just too easy to subvert.

I really wish this to be the solution, at least for the time being, for things to improve, but I predict it either won't gain any significant power, or will be completely suppressed, labeled 'terrorist' and outlawed, or it will get absorbed into the current political scene and nothing's going to change. It could even be used as an excuse for an all out martial law. It might have even been designed for this.
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #27
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

haibane said..> I really wish this to be the solution, at least for the time being, for things to improve, but I predict it either won't gain any significant power, or will be completely suppressed, labeled 'terrorist' and outlawed, or it will get absorbed into the current political scene and nothing's going to change. It could even be used as an excuse for an all out martial law. It might have even been designed for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small percentage of the population will stand up and FIGHT... but most will just GIVE IN to their plan.

I for one will not go lightly... and / or give in to their fabricated fear of force.

What all OUR efforts should be given to ....ASAP... should be to ORGANIZE as LARGE as possible <group > of people ... making them realize what they may face if not prepared with the knowledge of what will PROBABLY be taking place when the time comes for .. FORCED CONTROL...
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the way things are - no one person controls it anymore !!!

in fact, when writers like jkr eXceed the queen of england

the 'real truth' is better than 'fiction'

NONE of the huge corporations, will allow themselves to be controlled

therefore, one solution - is, to run for local office

it should NOT be that hard to get rid of 400 useless people

it must start, right in your own community
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #29
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
it should NOT be that hard to get rid of 400 useless people
When they're either backed by mafia or are the mafia themselves? I wonder what could be easier ... (^__^ )

I just don't see this as a viable option - unless sufficient number of people actually truly wake up and realize they CAN do without a political system of any kind, that co-operation in everyone's interest is in everyone's interest, that helping and protecting their neighbour is the best help and protection for themselves, rather than the today's aggressive / competitive model, nothing is going to change at the end of the day.

The greed and fear are still in the way, and unless enough people wake up to getting rid of those two and convince the rest that it's OK to do so for themselves as well, and to just turn their backs on the PTB without even thinking of revenge, things are going to remain as they are, even if the looks, logos and names change.
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #30
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You guys still are not seeing the big picture. The fact any of this is taking

place means the paradigm is shifting. It is true that it is being manipulated, that

cannot be disputed and was expected. This movement in general though

originally started from the bottom up by the people, not the Elite and the

people have been heard. I can only imagine what is going through the mind

of Obama and his administration. I know the Republicans are licking there

chops right know though lol. This movement, I think is the beginning of

something bigger and that is the awakening of the people of the world to

there destiny. This time it is not starting in France, but in the United States

of America.
The moment a POLITICIAN TRYS TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE MOVEMENT ITS OVER! The tea party was an excellent way to tell those in office we have had enough but savvy people who love to control things are now involved and they will use this to pull the wool over your eyes once again . Ask your self why would a Republican like Sarah Palin get involved with the Tea Party Gang.............. A divided vote on the Republican side means 4 more years of
of Democratic reign so time to derail the Tea Party movement and lets face it Sarah wasn`t the smartest hammer in the bag no offense to women here just stating an observation

Beginning Of The End: Sarah Palin Hijacks The Tea Party Movement

http://politics.nashvillepost.com/20...arty-movement/

By Kleinheider

Posted on February 7, 2010 at 7:33 am
The tea party movement is dead. The one I was familiar with anyway. Judson Phillips held it down and Sarah Palin drove a stake right through its heart live last night on C-Span in front of an unsuspecting audience.

Sarah Palin didn’t give a tea party speech last night. She gave a partisan Republican address. It was a purely political speech designed to position her for a presidential run in 2012 or 2016. Period. She wasn’t there to celebrate the organic nature of a movement she had nothing to do with creating. She was there to co-opt the name and claim the brand as hers. And she did.

The movement, that came to be officially recognized almost a year ago but whose roots go back further than that, has been snuffed out and replaced in the public mind. The movement that began as a people’s movement of angry independent, libertarians and conservatives will now be thought as the movement of people like Palin, Dick Armey, Judson Phillips, Mark Skoda, etc. Essentially, a wholly owned subsidiary of the “Official Conservative Movement” and the Republican Party.

This new tea party bears no resemblance to the one that began a year ago as a reaction to the collapse of our financial system and the subsequent bailout. That movement of ragtag and unorganized libertarians, independents and conservatives was something new and unique. An authentic protest movement angered not just by the new President, Barack Obama, who had presided over the bailouts but the president who started the ball rolling and whose incompetence had led to the crisis in the first place, George W. Bush.

The people we saw on the steps of Legislative Plaza and county courthouses across the state last year weren’t “movement conservatives.” Certainly the movement conservatives were there at those protests but the tea parties were much bigger in size, scope and concept than just traditional modern conservatism reheated. Last night, the professional conservatives fixed that for good.

For over a year the media has struggled to try and define just what exactly the movement was. Now they have a definition.

Sarah Palin.

Palin, while explicitly saying the movement had no leader, implicitly offered herself up as one. After this speech, which was widely covered on the internet and carried on television, the tea party movement and Sarah Palin will be inextricably intertwined.

So with the spotlight on her and the attention of the curious media surrounding her what did she present as a tea party agenda? What did she discuss?

Ronald Reagan, national defense and superficial deficiencies of the current democratic occupant of the White House. Wow. In all honesty, the speech could have just as easily been given in 1994 as in 2010 which, of course, was the last time Republican operatives and professional conservatives sought to exploit an authentic populist movement of the center-right.

Ronald Reagan? Are you serious? Three times the name was invoked during the speech. Sure, it was his birthday but it serves to remind us what kind of crowd this was in front of those C-Span cameras.

These weren’t the people who were out protesting. This weren’t regular folks. This was the same old network of conservative hacks, flacks, publicists and hangers-on. This was Conservative Inc.

Ronald Reagan has nothing to do with the tea party movement. Nothing. Ronald Reagan is the past. The GOP’s past, no less. The tea party movement was supposed to be the future.

The fact that Palin even has the temerity to position herself as a leader in the movement (and despite her protests that’s exactly what she was doing) is offensive to any student of very, very recent political history. Palin, as mavericky and rogue as she likes to paint herself, was the Vice-Presidential nominee of the Republican Party in 2008. She ran with John McCain and defended the Bush legacy. A project she continued last night in front of a faux-tea party audience.

In her remarks, Palin praised the Senator from Arizona and chastised the current President for blaming the past one for his problems. Now, I don’t know every tea partier out there but I do know a few and I don’t remember any of them having a whole lot of good to say about President Bush or John McCain. While they don’t have much positive to say about Barack Obama there no love for George Bush either.

And when did the tea party movement get a foreign policy? I didn’t put a clock on it but the first portion of Palin’s speech seemed very heavy on the neoconservatism.

Palin expressed dismay about the fact that President Obama spent only “9 percent” of the State of the Union on foreign policy and stated that Americans “deserve to know the truth about the threats we face and what the administration is or isn’t doing about them.”

She talked about “homicide” Bombers and the slammed the administration of its handling of the man who plotted to take down a Detroit airliner on Christmas Day.

“Treating this like a mere law enforcement matter places our country at grave risk because that’s not how radical Islamic extremists are looking at this,” she told the assembled at Opryland. “They know we’re at war. And to win that war, we need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern.”

Judson Phillips and Sarah Palin
Palin talked about standing up to Iran, defending Israel and making the world safe for Democracy. All noble goals, I suppose, but what was she doing justifying and perpetuating the foreign policy of George Bush at a tea party convention?

The tea party I’m familiar with was concerned more about the collusion of big business and big government than the War in Iraq. The tea party I’m familiar with was more concerned about rejecting the bailout of Wall Street while looking for ways reinvigorate the economy of Main Street than looking for Al-Qaeda. The tea party I’m familiar with seemed more concerned about restoring the Republic at home than Democracy abroad.

Almost from start finish, Sarah Palin outlined an agenda that either ignored or de-emphasized the issues and the spirit that the tea parties were founded on.

Sure, there was some of the old school tea party rhetoric in there for flavor but, for a keynote address to a movement that at its inception was very radical, there was nothing radical about Sarah Palin’s speech. It was derivative circa 2004 neoconservatism as far as I could tell.

But the media now have their definition of what it means to be Tea Party. This convention gave them simplistic nativism, birtherism, media bashing, homophobia, and a heavy does of neoconservative foreign policy.

That is the image of tea partydom that Judson Phillips poured out to the eager media this weekend and is now percolating through the many channels of mass and new media.

By Monday afternoon, it will begin to harden and the tea party movement will be Sarah Palin’s movement.

And that is no tea party at all.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:01 AM   #31
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
cool video I am gonna embed it.

Yikes, I don't know wether to laugh or cry. Right now, I'm leaning towards cry, realizing that the former part of this quote may well be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
"It may be that the American people are no longer educated, or interested enough to sustain a free society."

The people in that vid were some of the most fearful and ignorant individuals I've seen in quite awhile.

The Tea baggers are a corporate manufactured revolution, based in fear, organized on fox news and talk radio. The most operative word being "manufactured". The pendulum of fear is swinging and these people thrive on both ends of the spectrum, threats from without or within, it swings back and forth depending upon which hand the presidential puppet is on.

I don't want to be part of any revolution based in fear. If these are the peope who are waking up, I'm going back to sleep.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:17 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
The only people I know who have attended tea parties in the South are Republican, racist, elitist people who hate the idea of sharing anything with anybody. Can that be in line with the original tea party thinking from the Boston Tea Party? Everything seems to be in reverse right now, all twisted around!
I don't think the people who were with the original Boston Tea Party would approve of this group of doppelgangers pretending to stand for freedom.

I hope the folks on here who supported the Tea Party have learned their lesson. It was not long before someone would come along and hijack it and Sarah Palin did just that. It was doomed from the start.

The revolution is not going to come from a group.

It will come from the individual.

And the power that you wield against the system is immense and only you can hold them to the fire.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:17 AM   #33
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I do feel some movement... but looks like a hijacking to me.. gov of alaska trying to tiptoe in the ring. please no..... not paylen. I dont know if I spelled here name right. somthing isnt right with that lady... shes a reptile...

Palin is queen of the reptiles and one of the biggest liars that money can buy! The corporate masters love her! Just pay her enough and she'll do and say whatever you want...so far her fan base is still strong and haven't caught on to her arrogance, stupidity and greed.

If people can wake up to the lies were on the right track, we need to unite instead of continuing to let the PTB divide us with hate, fear and race baiting. People need to rise above the right and left labeling system that keeps us divided, we need to come together as ONE "we the people"...

It's slight of hand politicians are playing.. two groups going at each other, while the corporations are behind the scenes cleaning up, poisoning the skies and robbing us blind while we're pre-occupied with the players. The system was hijacked a long time ago. Until we work together as one and demand change by castrating Wall Street and the corporate masters, we sc*ew*d!

And it all starts at home by visualizing them away, vaporized by Love. we can do it with the power of our minds. That's the secret they've been trying to keep from us for eons, and now the secrets out so we must begin using it. And I think it's already happening because we're seeing the collapse of the Rockefeller power structure, and it seems like plans just aren't working out as well as they're supposed to.

Underwear bomber didn't succeed, swine flu scandal fell apart, huge shipments of vaccines/poison disappeared, apparently the Haiti earthquake was supposed to be much worse but not all of the nuclear devices went off...

Bye, bye Illuminati...you're vaporized!!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #34
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
I don't want to be part of any revolution based in fear. If these are the peope who are waking up, I'm going back to sleep.
No, those people aren't awake and probably won't wake up until the end of the next cycle...for another 26,000years from the looks of it!!

That's the anger mob in that video, the lower density group that they're inflaming to ignite a civil war, or declare Martial Law.

Good video!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote