Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Networking Products and Services

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Altimatrix Consulting Services

Just thought I would take advantage of this new forum and let everyone here know that I offer some niche metaphysical services. Most of them have a free trial period, and all of them have a money back guarantee. They also have a pay after you see the results guarantee. You can check them out

CLICK HERE FOR ALTIMATRIX CONSULTING SERVICES
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:53 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Altimatrix Consulting Services

Can you tell me how to catch this mouse/mice that's been sh*tting all over the house for about a month now. Doesn't seem attracted to peanut butter, seems to like popcorn. Ignores the commercial mouse bait I bought. So I tie a piece of popcorn to the mouse trap in my office and he doesn't invade that room last night, he goes and sh*ts all over the kitchen. So I went and got more traps. How about bacon? Would he/she like bacon? Seems to disappear for a few day then reappears. ARRRGHGHGHGHGHGH. This is going to be the $40 mouse.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:08 AM   #3
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Have you tried borrowing a cat that is a known mouser?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:58 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

The cat is a good idea, but I don't know anyone with such a cat and I'm not in the mood for cat hair and cat poop and cat food and water dishes to step in. My niece's cat will come in for 2 minutes and then start yowling to get outside. I fried up the bacon - I can see the little critter/s now - smelling that aroma and waiting impatiently for the lights to go out.

Last time a mouse was in the house I could hear it rustling around late at night (I'm a night owl), but this critter/s is quieter than your average mouse - stealth, in fact - have not heard a thing. That first one went for the peanut butter and everything was over quickly once I set the traps.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

They generally run along the edges of the wall and floor. Find out where he comes in and leave and put a couple of mouse traps right near there so the he has to trip over them. They will come out with the lights on if they do not hear any noise. It is more a noise thing than a nocturnal thing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Manifest?

If it were me, I'd probably express a manifesting intent something like as follows:

"Mice are dissuaded from entering my house"
"The mice have left"
"For the highest and best good of all, make it so"

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote