Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 04:34 AM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 372
Post Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Disillusionment comes fast especially when I was just hoping perhaps that Obama would take the United States of America in a new direction for the next four to eight years.
Appointing Rahm Emanuel as his new Chief of Staff isn't particularly an enlightening choice. I have left this topic open for discussion with a question mark because I still want to look through the window (of Obama's presidency)
with rose-tinted glasses and hope for the best.


http://www.rense.com/general83/eman.htm

______________________________________
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:50 AM   #2
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Baracks whole staff will be Sci Fi Nazi Pigs from the dimension of Lucifer and Im still wearing rose colored glasses.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:17 AM   #3
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 372
Post Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Baracks whole staff will be Sci Fi Nazi Pigs from the dimension of Lucifer and Im still wearing rose colored glasses.
He is thinking of appointing Robert Kennedy Jr. and Caroline Kennedy to posts within his Administration...and I hear he is sitting out on the upcoming G20 Summit letting George Bush PLAY out the rest of his term.

_________________________________________________
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:40 PM   #4
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 70
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

H

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 11-07-2008 at 11:44 PM.
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 144
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Yes.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #6
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Yes
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 660
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Maybe he's keeping his 'enemies' closer than his friends - to monitor them.
Lots of those from JPMorgan Chase - hmmm!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #8
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Who is this Barak chap? I keep hearing his name.
Has he won the NZ presidency?


Sorry, just kidding.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #9
Jenny
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

And again...moved to Off topic.

__________________



Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

He IS Jewish, and reportedly a tough SOB.

But, he is Chief of Staff, he doesn't set policy, he just keeps things running. I would look closely at the Secretary of State and defense positions.

My feeling is that Obama is not going to let anyone else make his policy decisions.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #11
Giusmar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sicily
Posts: 22
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
He IS Jewish, and reportedly a tough SOB.

But, he is Chief of Staff, he doesn't set policy, he just keeps things running. I would look closely at the Secretary of State and defense positions.

My feeling is that Obama is not going to let anyone else make his policy decisions.
Here is more info on him: (link) http://www.rense.com/general84/nodm.htm

Rahm Emanuel - Activities And Associations

"Rahm Emanuel - Top reputed black-mailer, extortionist, and arm-twister for the Clinton White House. About 1991, moved from the Chicago-area, to Arkansas to help conduct Clinton's presidential campaign. Raised funds reportedly by knowing secret workings of major covert operations of the American CIA. Such as: HOUSEHOLD INTERNATIONAL and HOUSEHOLD BANK, headquartered in Chicago, successor to CIA's proprietary dope and assassination funding operation, NUGAN HAND BANK.

General counsel of Nugan Hand as well as Household was former Director of Central Intelligence William Colby (murdered because he knew too much about Rahm Emanuel, the Mossad, and Clinton). Rahm Emanuel latched onto a 50 million dollar portion of federal funds parked with Household to cover the pending claims of Chicago-area caulking contractor, Joseph Andreuccetti, who claimed various Chicago-area banks were implicated, with top corrupt IRS officials, in stealing millions of dollars of properties and monies belonging to Andreuccetti.

Rahm Emanuel grabbed a portion of the parked funds to jump-start Clinton's 1992 campaign. Other portions of the funds were secretly transferred from Chicago to Little Rock to try to cover up an embezzlement of Madison Guaranty S & L for which Bill and Hillary Clinton were subject to being prosecuted on federal bank misappropriation criminal charges. Emanuel is reportedly a double-dealer, purporting to act for the Mossad at the same time acting against.

Emanuel is reportedly chief arranger of Red Chinese and other illicit funds massively flowing through the Chicago markets, disguised as soybean trading, foreign currency dealings, and such, on the Chicago Board of Trade, the Chicago Mercentile Exchange, and the Chicago Board Options Exchange. Currently Rahm plays a key role with Wasserstein & Perella, New York-based alleged investment firm apparently fronting for various Red Chinese interests in U.S."

"Foreign intelligence sources are snickering over reports that the Red Chinese claim they have clandestine audio tapes, still pictures, and YES, even undercover video, showing secret agents of the President/Commander-in-Chief receiving suitcases loaded with money, in return for the U.S. top nuclear secrets including a copy of the super-secret computer data on nuclear testing. The Chinese, so say these sources, are asserting that they BOUGHT such items, fair and square, from CLinton's emissaries. If there is a problem in this type of "routine" business transaction, say the sources quoting Chinese officials, well, "Let the Americans attend to their end of White House business ethics". "

"Wow! What Americans perceive as treachery and espionage the Chinese identify as "business ethics" in a C.O.D. deal. And who are suspected of being Clinton's secret luggage receivers? Here are a few reportedly to consider:===For a long time, RAHM EMANUEL was Clinton White House Senior Advisor and top campaign fund-raiser using apparently strong-arm tactics or even blackmail. In a PBS-outlet program, broadcast in Chicago on WTTW-TV, Channel 11, Rahm Emanuel, on-camera, showed how influential he was with Clinton that Rahm's desk was the closest to the Oval Office. Intelligence sources contend Rahm Emanuel, in effect, is and has been the reputed Deputy Chief, for NORTH AMERICA, of Israeli Intelligence, the Mossad [The Institute]. And why do some contend that Monica Lewinsky, her parents, and others surrounding Clinton in the sex episode, dealt with a Nazi-like specialty, luring someone into a sex "honey pot" and that these are all reportedly Israeli intelligence assets? "

"AND, the Mossad has had unholy arrangements with the Red Chinese on nuclear secrets, contradicted by the fact that the Red Chinese have supplied Silkworm Missiles to sworn enemies of Israel. After supposedly leaving the Clinton White House, Rahm Emanuel has become a bigshot on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, which has reportedly laundered billions of dollars, for Clinton and his handlers and controllers, including Red Chinese and ethnic Chinese [Indonesia] illicit funds from dope trafficking from S.W. China into the U.S.., through Chicago, of "China White", high purity heroin. Also illicit funds from the harvesting of human body parts, on a just-when-needed basis from political prisoners, condemned to death when the hearts, liver, lungs, kidneys, etc., are needed by greedy U.S. hospitals. {As a producer/moderator of a public access Cable TV Show in Chicago, I am planning a one-hour show on this dirty, bloody business. By the way, the political prisoners are beheaded so as not to damage the body parts. Prominent doctors and hospitals are in this rotten traffic, bought and sold like parts of a car.] "

"Rahm Emanuel is no stranger apparently to murder. His father reportedly was part of the assassination team in 1948, that slaughtered U.N. Official, Count Bernadotte, during the Palestine Partition controversy. ===ANother suspected receiver reportedly of Chinese "business" money suitcases is Clinton White House honcho Samuel "Sandy" Berger. "

""MONICA LEWINSKY, reportedly an espionage double-agent. Acting for the apparent deputy station chief for North America, of Israeli intelligence, the Mossad, RAHM EMANUEL. She at the same time was assigned later by Clinton to a key position in the Pentagon, to the staff of the Pentagon spokesman Kenneth Bacon. Her job: to find out by performing sexual numbers on Pentagon officials, who among the top U.S. Military were vowing to arrest Commander-in-Chief Clinton on charges, under the Military Code, of treason. Her parents reportedly had been "sleeper agents" planted by the Mossad. Clinton gave Monica topmost security clearance at the Pentagon without requiring her to go through the usual screening process. She traveled with William Cohen, Secretary of Defense, and took notes of his meetings although not fully competent as a secretary."

"RAHM EMANUEL as former senior Clinton White House advisor was reportedly implicated in various illicit dealings with the Red Chinese penetrating U.S. industrial, financial, and military secrets. A dual citizen, Israel/US. he left the U.S. about 1990 to serve in the Israel Defense Forces, the IDF After leaving the Clinton White House, where he served off and on for some six years, Rahm made a sizeable fortune apparently from the secret Red Chinese dealings to get at U.S. secrets, while Rahm Emanuel was a top official of the investment house, Wasserstein, Perella & Co. Rahm is ostensibly an accomplished participant in "political opposition research", a code name for compiling and using blackmail data."
_________________
Giusmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:23 AM   #12
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 372
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Thank you all for your replys especially yours Giusmar...it appears Barack Obama will have his hands full dealing with the "Sweetie Pie".
________________________________________________
Keep your Friends close to you...keep your Enemies even closer!
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:54 AM   #13
RSF
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 226
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Disillusionment comes fast especially when I was just hoping perhaps that Obama would take the United States of America in a new direction for the next four to eight years.
Appointing Rahm Emanuel as his new Chief of Staff isn't particularly an enlightening choice. I have left this topic open for discussion with a question mark because I still want to look through the window (of Obama's presidency)
with rose-tinted glasses and hope for the best.


http://www.rense.com/general83/eman.htm

______________________________________
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku
---
Obama's Presidency will do well for both Americans and America. After that and probably during the same time, Obama will have done well for world Countries. let's wait and see -- hah! Oh yah Emanuel, Clinton used him during Clinton's huge dingaling with thingaling. Emanuel now's apparently a big deal. Respected for forming the the DNC Congressional majority in, I believe 2006?

But he's a hammer head. And though reportedly a friend of Pres Elect:
B Obama and as a whining acceptance of Chief of Staff. I suspect Emanuel will leave by his own or President Obama's accord say early Feb. He's just too brutal.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:02 AM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Giusmar.............thats a chilling answer but I guess the
question was asked !!!!
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

can we be sure that Obama chooses his people or are they chosen by sb else?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:07 AM   #16
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Disillusionment comes fast especially when I was just hoping perhaps that Obama would take the United States of America in a new direction for the next four to eight years.
Appointing Rahm Emanuel as his new Chief of Staff isn't particularly an enlightening choice. I have left this topic open for discussion with a question mark because I still want to look through the window (of Obama's presidency)
with rose-tinted glasses and hope for the best.


http://www.rense.com/general83/eman.htm

Ooh, the net's favorite Obama-basher, rense.

Oddly enough, I don't like the choice of Rahm but I'm basing this off of stories I've heard about him, including the infamous steak-knife into the table, while shouting out the names of your enemies, story.

I'm thinking Obama wants him so he can reign him in. We'll have to see who else he chooses.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giusmar View Post
Here is more info on him: (link) http://www.rense.com/general84/nodm.htm

Rahm Emanuel - Activities And Associations

"Rahm Emanuel - Top reputed black-mailer, extortionist, and arm-twister for the Clinton White House. About 1991, moved from the Chicago-area, to Arkansas to help conduct Clinton's presidential campaign. Raised funds reportedly by knowing secret workings of major covert operations of the American CIA. Such as: HOUSEHOLD INTERNATIONAL and HOUSEHOLD BANK, headquartered in Chicago, successor to CIA's proprietary dope and assassination funding operation, NUGAN HAND BANK.

General counsel of Nugan Hand as well as Household was former Director of Central Intelligence William Colby (murdered because he knew too much about Rahm Emanuel, the Mossad, and Clinton). Rahm Emanuel latched onto a 50 million dollar portion of federal funds parked with Household to cover the pending claims of Chicago-area caulking contractor, Joseph Andreuccetti, who claimed various Chicago-area banks were implicated, with top corrupt IRS officials, in stealing millions of dollars of properties and monies belonging to Andreuccetti.

Rahm Emanuel grabbed a portion of the parked funds to jump-start Clinton's 1992 campaign. Other portions of the funds were secretly transferred from Chicago to Little Rock to try to cover up an embezzlement of Madison Guaranty S & L for which Bill and Hillary Clinton were subject to being prosecuted on federal bank misappropriation criminal charges. Emanuel is reportedly a double-dealer, purporting to act for the Mossad at the same time acting against.

Emanuel is reportedly chief arranger of Red Chinese and other illicit funds massively flowing through the Chicago markets, disguised as soybean trading, foreign currency dealings, and such, on the Chicago Board of Trade, the Chicago Mercentile Exchange, and the Chicago Board Options Exchange. Currently Rahm plays a key role with Wasserstein & Perella, New York-based alleged investment firm apparently fronting for various Red Chinese interests in U.S."

"Foreign intelligence sources are snickering over reports that the Red Chinese claim they have clandestine audio tapes, still pictures, and YES, even undercover video, showing secret agents of the President/Commander-in-Chief receiving suitcases loaded with money, in return for the U.S. top nuclear secrets including a copy of the super-secret computer data on nuclear testing. The Chinese, so say these sources, are asserting that they BOUGHT such items, fair and square, from CLinton's emissaries. If there is a problem in this type of "routine" business transaction, say the sources quoting Chinese officials, well, "Let the Americans attend to their end of White House business ethics". "

"Wow! What Americans perceive as treachery and espionage the Chinese identify as "business ethics" in a C.O.D. deal. And who are suspected of being Clinton's secret luggage receivers? Here are a few reportedly to consider:===For a long time, RAHM EMANUEL was Clinton White House Senior Advisor and top campaign fund-raiser using apparently strong-arm tactics or even blackmail. In a PBS-outlet program, broadcast in Chicago on WTTW-TV, Channel 11, Rahm Emanuel, on-camera, showed how influential he was with Clinton that Rahm's desk was the closest to the Oval Office. Intelligence sources contend Rahm Emanuel, in effect, is and has been the reputed Deputy Chief, for NORTH AMERICA, of Israeli Intelligence, the Mossad [The Institute]. And why do some contend that Monica Lewinsky, her parents, and others surrounding Clinton in the sex episode, dealt with a Nazi-like specialty, luring someone into a sex "honey pot" and that these are all reportedly Israeli intelligence assets? "

"AND, the Mossad has had unholy arrangements with the Red Chinese on nuclear secrets, contradicted by the fact that the Red Chinese have supplied Silkworm Missiles to sworn enemies of Israel. After supposedly leaving the Clinton White House, Rahm Emanuel has become a bigshot on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, which has reportedly laundered billions of dollars, for Clinton and his handlers and controllers, including Red Chinese and ethnic Chinese [Indonesia] illicit funds from dope trafficking from S.W. China into the U.S.., through Chicago, of "China White", high purity heroin. Also illicit funds from the harvesting of human body parts, on a just-when-needed basis from political prisoners, condemned to death when the hearts, liver, lungs, kidneys, etc., are needed by greedy U.S. hospitals. {As a producer/moderator of a public access Cable TV Show in Chicago, I am planning a one-hour show on this dirty, bloody business. By the way, the political prisoners are beheaded so as not to damage the body parts. Prominent doctors and hospitals are in this rotten traffic, bought and sold like parts of a car.] "

"Rahm Emanuel is no stranger apparently to murder. His father reportedly was part of the assassination team in 1948, that slaughtered U.N. Official, Count Bernadotte, during the Palestine Partition controversy. ===ANother suspected receiver reportedly of Chinese "business" money suitcases is Clinton White House honcho Samuel "Sandy" Berger. "

""MONICA LEWINSKY, reportedly an espionage double-agent. Acting for the apparent deputy station chief for North America, of Israeli intelligence, the Mossad, RAHM EMANUEL. She at the same time was assigned later by Clinton to a key position in the Pentagon, to the staff of the Pentagon spokesman Kenneth Bacon. Her job: to find out by performing sexual numbers on Pentagon officials, who among the top U.S. Military were vowing to arrest Commander-in-Chief Clinton on charges, under the Military Code, of treason. Her parents reportedly had been "sleeper agents" planted by the Mossad. Clinton gave Monica topmost security clearance at the Pentagon without requiring her to go through the usual screening process. She traveled with William Cohen, Secretary of Defense, and took notes of his meetings although not fully competent as a secretary."

"RAHM EMANUEL as former senior Clinton White House advisor was reportedly implicated in various illicit dealings with the Red Chinese penetrating U.S. industrial, financial, and military secrets. A dual citizen, Israel/US. he left the U.S. about 1990 to serve in the Israel Defense Forces, the IDF After leaving the Clinton White House, where he served off and on for some six years, Rahm made a sizeable fortune apparently from the secret Red Chinese dealings to get at U.S. secrets, while Rahm Emanuel was a top official of the investment house, Wasserstein, Perella & Co. Rahm is ostensibly an accomplished participant in "political opposition research", a code name for compiling and using blackmail data."
_________________

This stuff looks too silly to be true, especially the part about Monica Lewinsky.

I had to do a double take after reading that. Now, if this were coming from Christopher Story, I might find it believable. But rense? No thanks.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship

By BEN EVANS – 16 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — A Republican congressman from Georgia said Monday he fears that President-elect Obama will establish a Gestapo-like security force to impose a Marxist or fascist dictatorship.

"It may sound a bit crazy and off base, but the thing is, he's the one who proposed this national security force," Rep. Paul Broun said of Obama in an interview Monday with The Associated Press. "I'm just trying to bring attention to the fact that we may — may not, I hope not — but we may have a problem with that type of philosophy of radical socialism or Marxism."

READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE @

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...BlHOwD94CCDU00
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:40 AM   #20
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 90
Default Re: Is Barack Obama's New Chief of Staff A Zionist Warhawk?

A Republican congressman from Georgia fears a fascist dictatorship?

I thought that was what Georgie boy had been trying to accomplish?
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon