Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alberta Canada

Use this thread for fellow albertans to network a plan for survival of the coming years. Be it NAU, Martial Law, or the approach of the dark star. I for one am from mountain view county.

Last edited by ranma187; 09-24-2008 at 02:44 PM.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:39 AM   #2
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Alberta Canada

i'm from the peace country. hello.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:40 AM   #3
awake in alberta
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alberta Canada

Outside Camrose, learning to use this hectare of ours, creating a radiant zone that emanates from this wee spot...no fear, just awareness and paying attention to lots of info sources...VOTE...canned pickles & harvested tomatoes today, learning one new skill at a time...LOVE this reorganized forum and look forward to wise words from sister/brother Albertans...Namaste
awake in alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #4
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Great guys! I myself am struggling a bit with fear. Last night after listening to george green i decided It was time to buckle down and prepare. I think a little bit of fear is normal, given the circumstances. That is understandable! however desperation and panic will not do anyone good for new communities. I will make more effort to work towards love other than fear.

That sounds like a great idea Awake. I know a little about physical fitness through martial arts forms. Conditioning the body for physical health will also improve mind and spirit. I'm not a very big guy but i can do labor. I will offer what i can to a radiant zone. And I am not afraid to learn more from others.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,

I am a father of two little ones. My preparations have a little broader scope. If it was just my wife and I, it would be easy to know how to prepare... I am in a small rural town outside of Edmonton...We are prepping ltfs but are struggling to add to it with our budget constraints. I have a small group of good friends who will rally in a pinch...
however, they are not "awake". Nice to have contact with others who are "aware".

Peace
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #6
astraya
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I'm in Calgary. My husband and I have two teenaged-sons. George Green has also sent me over the edge but as already mentioned elsewhere, it's important not to let your fear take over.

My family knows that I'm getting prepared for a worst-case-scenario and they're leaving the planning up to me. I bought gold last week. I'm looking at property in the Kootenay area because the winters are a bit milder and the growing season a little bit longer. And there's more fresh water. BUT, still savouring life and taking one day at a time.

I thought it would be a really good idea to grow hemp but found out that you can't buy viable hemp seeds only sterilized hemp seeds. Maybe there's a black market?

Best regards,
Stacy
astraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #7
middelma
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone. Nice to see so many fellow Albertan's here! My family and I are in Red Deer, we live in a typical city home but have been looking at moving to an acreage in the central Alberta area the last few months.

Regardless of what time-line we follow or what our immediate future holds for us, it is important to come together and support each other on many levels. We truly are chosen for the tasks we are being presented through awakening, spiritual growth and awareness.

I simply wanted to say Hello to everyone and introduce myself. I look forward to talking, meeting and working together as we move through these times to affect positive and loving change to our peoples, societies and planet we all share.

With Light!

Bob
middelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #8
icemandrapeau

HELLO EVERYONE I would like to take this time to express my excitement at all the aweare people in AB I'm recently move from NS in the attempt to prepare for the upcoming event most of us have been made aweare recently or in my case for the last 2years of constent searching for the truth. Uncovering incredible amouts of materiel in that peroid. now it keeps on coming. I'm here alone for now, and my family should join me soon. Bonniville. Area is far enough from coast however lost of water all around.
People must ralley together, in forum and in person to pool our resourses and idea need and wantes if were to carry on our spiritual awakening is jsut if not more important as our consious one. no fear just love and we will prevail.

love to all.

ME
Old 09-30-2008, 03:37 AM   #9
rumrunner
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Ranma187 and my fellow human beings my name is Joel and I live in Mountain View County Area. I have been awake for 3 years now and renting a small suite on a creek in a rural community learning to garden (2nd year), study Canadian Law and alternative energies. I'm pretty set up for a life of change and enlightenment. thats all i'll say for now but I'm very excited to share with you everything that we have all come to understand, if any of you need help, I'm your brother.
rumrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:13 AM   #10
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

I'm happy to see lots of people here.

awesome you're from mountain view county. I thought I was the only one. Everyone seems kinda redneck around here:P
Old 10-04-2008, 05:56 AM   #11
rev
Avalon Senior Member

I am from Lethbridge. Two hours south of Calgary.

I have been preparing myself for likely future events like most of you. Since I made those changes and stuff, I decided to take up a new instrument and start writing again. After a point I just thought of all the stuff I was doing and most of it was in response to some negative possibility, I figured I was going to make a change for a different reason. So far so good!
rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:44 PM   #12
OceanWinds

I am in Edmonton... I live close to crazy Whyte Ave!

So if anyone wants to go for a coffee while in town, talk about stuff in person, send me a Private Message. I enjoy talking with people who are awake.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:17 AM   #13
Dmon420

Hello all...

I'd just like to get to know some more people around the lethbridge area that are aware that things are going to change over the next little while. The time has come to recognize and start preparing for whatever may come.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:03 PM   #14
lovnstars86
Avalon Senior Member

hi! i know this is a little off topic but do you see anything strange in the sky in your area? there is talk going around that there is something big seen on Google Earth and icurrently right now it is over Canada.
lovnstars86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #15
OceanWinds

its foggy right now.... what are you talking about google earth?
Old 10-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #16
middelma
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, what are you talking about! Plus, Google Earth does not show live satellite imagery.
middelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #17
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen nothing lately. I've seen one UFO a year ago. I was driving to carstairs one morning and i saw a bright start that split in 3 and then merged back together and then faded out!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:06 AM   #18
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

'in the sky over canada' covers a lot of ground. surely they could be a little more specific. canada is 3.5 million square miles. that's a lot of sky.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote