Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #26
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Kind of grabs you don`t it jack
By the balls Northern Boy

INFORMATION STATION

Resources

http://www.thinkfree.ca

http://worldfreemansociety.org

http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/resources.php

http://freemanireland.ning.com

http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum...omment%3A32216

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/

http://www.nmcservices.net/

http://api.ning.com/files/CtyW7YBi6gqGENfsC-P6hAzUF5x9ZCltMeX-BRbXSfyY0VLebNsTPzQQ0Igs3UAqxTXNLBKEDHF8ZbT9KJHwjI O6aD8RKc*J/GuidetobeingaFreemanFinalv2.pdf
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:22 AM   #27
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
If you would care to elaborate on your current situation then maybe it would add some valuable fuel to the fire.
my son is on SSA disability and the child support (is less than the normal amount) is paid thru an auxillary account off of their dad's SSA disability account... I just got finished with a CPS/court case involving my other son which, after all the requirements were put in place, locked me into a half-time job with job schedule that will not allow for getting s second job to help supplement the income.. so I have been diminished to depending on the SSA income just to be able to meet the minimum bills- and even tho I make too much to qualify for any other assistance- that does not allow for me to save anything or provide ANY avenue to get up out of the welfare pit.

so- at this time, I am not able to dismiss my wardens and submit documents to become a FREE family...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #28
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

xbusymom you were working and paying into a system you never knew was there to deceive you. You can claim all rights and privileges that the capitalized name is entitled to remember if you claim it and they do not respond with in the time frame you stipulate then they have accepted it and it is binding in a court of law even theirs . The fact that they created the monster doesn`t entitle them to being excluded if the monster decides to bite them on the a_ss

Last edited by Northern Boy; 01-23-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:53 PM   #29
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

ok, but (not trying to argue myself out of anything) doesn't that also mean that if I don't jump through their hoops, they can then decide that we are not entitled to disability payments anymore?

*help me navigate the maze, 'cause I am already confused and I don't have a lot of time to really dig into researching this issue...

I will say this topic has given me courage to be bolder in dealing with SSA and I am currently dealing with a case review report that they are requiring me to fill out 'completely', yet has necessary data missing from their boxes on the report... so I am being a stickler with the CW on this point... and we will see how far I get with that...

and the payment for my other son for June's benefit (child support that was returned from the Foster Parent) I finally got back in November...

so I am racking up a lot of documentation... if nothing else
Old 01-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #30
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Ok lets do it this way

You have paid into programs like unemployment social security and welfare and the whole host of programs out there your whole life as a corporation . That is what you are when they use the acts and statutes against you in an attempt to control you ,and for the most part they have been successful at it .

So why can you pay in if you are a person but not draw out as a human being ? Answer is you can .

You must send them a notice of intent and a claim of right to gain access to these programs as a human being and if they refuse then you can show that as the agent of the capitalized name you contributed to these programs and would now like to be compensated for it in one of 2 ways by your notice claiming a right to them or by them refunding all deductions taken and put into the programs

Last edited by Northern Boy; 01-23-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:20 PM   #31
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

I got it now!

to get what you want - you just have to their game with their game pieces - documents!

( so its kind of like - an adult wanting to play a game with their kids so they have to rethink like a kid for the kids' rules to make sense)

kind of switches the perspective from what we were led to believe DUH-YA THINK?? hahaha -- oh i am loving this...

Hint- go back and rewatch the movie HOOK- in particular the scene where peter out-does rufio at the dinner table
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8il4...eature=related

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-23-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome! From Mississauga, Ontario
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #33
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Yes similar except the meanings of the words used will change and you must know what they mean in their courts to be successful and getting the outcome you desire .

There are places you can go online to find out information and build a solid notice so everything you want as far as your rights go is included

Thinkfree.ca is one and Jack has posted several links that include others as well there are several links posted elsewhere in the forum one thing to remember is that Common Law whether it be Great Britain Canada or the U.S.
in the western hemisphere is virtually the same New Zealand and Oz likewise

but if you want an idea of how things work watch this
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3665540929835#
Old 01-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Ok lets do it this way

You have paid into programs like unemployment social security and welfare and the whole host of programs out there your whole life as a corporation . That is what you are when they use the acts and statutes against you in an attempt to control you ,and for the most part they have been successful at it .

So why can you pay in if you are a person but not draw out as a human being ? Answer is you can .

You must send them a notice of intent and a claim of right to gain access to these programs as a human being and if they refuse then you can show that as the agent of the capitalized name you contributed to these programs and would now like to be compensated for it in one of 2 ways by your notice claiming a right to them or by them refunding all deductions taken and put into the programs
Does that also include that if I opt out of social insurance then I can require that they reimburse me lump sum for everything I have paid in? Especially since I wonder if they will even be able to pay me as promised.

Best,
Gnosis
Old 01-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #35
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Ok Jack, thanx for the info, but i prefer to avoid the legal system at all times. I have a daily affirmation: "I am invisible to the forces of the state and all others with a bad attitude."

I spoke Irish to the TV licence man the other day, that always confuses them

The Midnight Court

Like yourself I too have certain ways of being invisible without necessarily avoiding anyone. But if I wish to co-exist with a group it would be with a group of people who know themselves as peaceful sovereign beings and stand up for it. These are people I wish to associate with.

peace,
gnosis
Old 01-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #36
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

Well done for this Thread Jack.

It is the solution to the worlds problems.

For those that heard Wilcocks interview with Fulford, pay attention to the part about the Lien for 43 trillion.

That is how you get remedy. Put a lien on them, as you can see they are doing it and so can we.

Nobody except a Jury of your peers may remove a lien, not even a superior court Judge.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:36 PM   #37
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed an excellent thread jack. I kinda wondered if and when this topic would show up on PA. I have been watching the freeman movement for about six months now. I just posted on another thread mentioning Rob's Bursting bubbles of Government deception videos. As for myself I have begun the process this weekend. I agree with swanny that the whole thing does seems complicated.In the end I just decided to grab hold of what info I could and put it to use. thanx chaz
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #38
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeqa View Post
For those that heard Wilcocks interview with Fulford, pay attention to the part about the Lien for 43 trillion.

That is how you get remedy. Put a lien on them, as you can see they are doing it and so can we.

Nobody except a Jury of your peers may remove a lien, not even a superior court Judge.
where is the link for that video?
on camelot?
Old 01-23-2010, 11:59 PM   #39
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/807-fulford-interview-exclusive

You'll have to scroll down to bottom of thread the link to the MP3 audio file is there.

And there is a thread about it,
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19464
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #40
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

The Notary Process of Justice:

"You should not have to create conflict in order to find remedy under the law."
Old 01-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #41
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

http://hijackinghumanity.com/site/
Old 01-24-2010, 12:32 AM   #42
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I have come up with a solution for anyone who wishes to hit the powers that be where it hurts. As well as making life a hell of a lot more comfortable for those who choose to walk this road.

I'm starting this thread to first see if there is many here who are interested in a solution, and if so the thread will go from there.

There is such a thing as a notice of understanding and intent and claim of right which in essence makes you a freeman on the land and no longer applicable to understand (stand-under) the millions (literally) of statutes that are used for revenue collection by the justice departments each day.

Through enough of us becoming a freeman on the land we can truly start to take back our power, and bring those who have taken advantage of theirs to justice if they choose to step out of their system and into our courts.

Anyone who has information on this subject please do feel free to post, and I will continue to add to this thread as time goes by. Consider this a testing of the waters. If avalon is looking for solutions, then this is it.
I'm going to try to communicate something here in response to this thread, which appears to me as I quickly perused it, to be dealing with what can be summarized and lumped together as the Sovereign, Strawman, UPPER CASE name that is not me, UCC, in commerce theory. I'll call it the Strawman.

I studied the Strawman at length for many years and ultimately came to the conclusion that the subject is fraught with lies, half-truths (which is still a whole lie) and has been overly simplified as to make it complicated and dangerous, and that what truth there is to it, has been obfuscated either unwittingly by well-intentioned but misguided and misinformed people, or intentionally by agents provacateur.

What I've just said and what I am going to very briefly add lacks detail and is conclusory and not descriptive, because I do not have the inclination to get into this subject again in great detail. Some of you may even claim that I am a member of the establishment and that my opinion is to be disregarded. That is certainly up to each of you to decide.

Nevertheless, in my opinion you should not waste your time, effort and money pursuing this. Be very careful before you put your physical liberty at risk. It is unnecessary to do any of this to be free (because you already are), most of you won't understand this stuff (no offense intended), you won't know what to accept as true and what to disregard as fiction, and the establishment. i.e., judges, DA's, banks, FBI, IRS and the like, are way ahead of you on this--principally because they have been brainwashed to see you as the enemy and they will simply ignore you and proceed against you regardless of what you say or do.

In short, you can create what ever piece of paper you want, notarize it, file it with the secretary of state, etc... and it will not make a bit of difference to the establishment. Pursuing your freedom by freeing yourself from your Strawman is a distraction that the PTB could not care less about, and in many cases hope you get got up in. That exercise saps your energy and keeps your eye off the ball.

Yes, the funny money-fiat-legal tender-fractional reserve-central banking system and the income tax system are corrupt and enslaving. (And intentionally so.) But to free yourself from those systems, don't borrow money and do engage in livelihoods that avoid or at least minimize taxation. However, that is very hard to do and for most people seemingly impossible to do. But, staying wthin the system and trying to avoid your Strawman is even harder and may cause you to lose some of the very freedom you seek.

Your freedom and liberty do not come from a piece of paper, notarized or not. You know that. Your freedom and liberty preceed all establishments, commercial and otherwise, and are ordained by Universe, G-d, consciousness, or whatever you see as the source of being.

We are beings, we are consciousness and, thus, we are free. Why look for what you already have?

Last edited by lawyerforliberty; 01-26-2010 at 04:06 AM.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:56 AM   #43
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting other viewpoint.

My question is when countries submit themselves to the world government laws and acts then constitutions of nations are overrode.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:38 AM   #44
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
Your freedom and liberty do not come from a piece of paper, notarized or not. You know that. Your freedom and liberty preceed all establishments, commercial and otherwise, and are ordained by Universe, G-d, consciousness, or whatever you see as the source of being.

We are beings, we are consciousness and, thus, we are free. Why look for what you already have?
Quote:

What I've just said and what I am going to very briefly add lacks detail and is conclusory and not descriptive, because I do not have the inclination to get into this subject again in great detail. Some of you may even claim that I am a member of the establishment and that my opinion is to be disregard. That is certainly up to each of you to decide.
* And... queue the applause soundtrack**

very brilliant... for you to throw down this entire issue as a crock of **it and then claim that you are "better than that" and everyone should just leave things well enough alone... and that you WILL NOT stoop to lower levels of us stupid sheeples to discuss anything further... does very much sound like you are a decoy agent...

what would you have us do... nothing... that's how we got in this tight spot in the first place.. at least doing something (however wrong it might be) will send the message that we won't put up with this cr*p anymore...

so... thou hallowed EXPERT on the strawman...(and i don't usually get this mad) but either help us out of this mess or shut the ***k up
Old 01-24-2010, 02:55 AM   #45
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
* And... queue the applause soundtrack**

very brilliant... for you to throw down this entire issue as a crock of **it and then claim that you are "better than that" and everyone should just leave things well enough alone... and that you WILL NOT stoop to lower levels of us stupid sheeples to discuss anything further... does very much sound like you are a decoy agent...

what would you have us do... nothing... that's how we got in this tight spot in the first place.. at least doing something (however wrong it might be) will send the message that we won't put up with this cr*p anymore...

so... thou hallowed EXPERT on the strawman...(and i don't usually get this mad) but either help us out of this mess or shut the ***k up

My, my. It appears I hit a nerve. Forgive me, I did not mean to trigger such a response in you. Or any one else for that matter.

I suggest you have misinterpreted my post and and I know you have quoted me as saying things I never said or even implied.

Did it escape your notice that much of the information in this thread concerning what I have called the Strawman is being presented by a person or persons wearing a mask? Why do you suppose that is?

I am trying to help and I alluded to a solution in my post. So, I see no need for me to do as you so colorfully suggest.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:19 AM   #46
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Very interesting other viewpoint.

My question is when countries submit themselves to the world government laws and acts then constitutions of nations are overrode.
I claim no inside information or any great insight, but in my view most countries long ago submitted themselves to world government and in the US at least, the Constitution has been for all intents and purposes overridden. The disabilities that document saddles on the national government have certainly been ignored and the limited powers granted therein to the national government have been greatly expanded to the point of usurpation.

I edit my post to hasten to add, that while the PTB are content, if not determined, to ignore the Constitution, many of the natural rights recognized therein, especially in the Bill of Rights, have not been and cannot be vitiated. Moreover, these rights, being natural, are not dependent upon the existence of a document called the Constitution. Thus, whether the Constitution of the US, or any other country, is honored or ignored by the PTB, the people remain vested in their natural rights. The PTB can never take that away.

Last edited by lawyerforliberty; 01-24-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:36 AM   #47
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

So the only real long lasting sollution then would be divine intervention? Be it from self or other source.
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:59 AM   #48
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

the legal profession is part of the problem . Think tanks of 20 or 30 people deciding what society should be do not represent a cross section of it so who are they to say how i should be forced to live my life .

Look around at the greed and corruption through out Washington London and Ottawa in case your wondering the majority of them were at one time Lawyers.

What is sound and REASONABLE IS THAT IF THERE IS NO VICTIM THERE IS NO CRIME. Acts and statutes are used as income generating tools by corporate courts and law enforcement agencies. Everyone is reasponsible for their actions and no one should be penalizedfor drinking a beer as they walk down the street as long as they don`t litter and behave them selves .

As far as thinking you are free please tell me what makes you think that with all the laws enacted to curtail peaceful activities and infringe on rights and freedoms of others in the name of keeping ther people protected . FREE
Old 01-24-2010, 05:09 AM   #49
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My, my. It appears I hit a nerve. Forgive me, I did not mean to trigger such a response in you. Or any one else for that matter.

I suggest you have misinterpreted my post and and I know you have quoted me as saying things I never said or even implied.

Did it escape your notice that much of the information in this thread concerning what I have called the Strawman is being presented by a person or persons wearing a mask? Why do you suppose that is?

I am trying to help and I alluded to a solution in my post. So, I see no need for me to do as you so colorfully suggest.
okay…ummm…I cant say that I did not read what you did not write…

but I will give you the courtesy of apologizing for bleeding all over your mis-implied intentions… I am just really tired of nay-sayers (24+ years of them) who poo-poo every idea possibility of fixing a problem but offer no other solutions to try…

while I agree that it is not the best solution to completely cut yourself off from your strawman, what I was asking for *from anyone who says they have AN answer*

(and no I don’t even bother with the “secret helper”, I look to the real people trying to give real help for real situations)

was what information/advice- other than “you are your own god, so go be it”- can you offer to the newbies to help people reduce the stranglehold that the government has on our moneies, jobs, property, and real estates so that people can make some real headway in actually acquiring an improved life and lifestyle ?... because it seems that the harder I run the behinder I get… what are some tangible tasks I may do to start getting this thing turned around?

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-24-2010 at 05:18 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:10 AM   #50
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

No disrespect, but I do not see a self-photo on your public profile, yet you discredit someone who wears a mask. If you knew that one of your associates in this cause was attacked by a swat team without warrant might not you be provoked to wear a mask or some other extreme defensive action?