Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 12:47 AM   #26
Alexandra

Default Re: Need help on a dream

Hi Gregor,
One question from me to you and you to yourself: What are you training for?

Alexandra
Old 11-13-2008, 02:23 AM   #27
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond 2 View Post
Hi again Gregor,

just popped back as read your latest posts in here and well.. I do very much think this is all related to you expereincing an opening up to SPIRIT realms... as what you're experiencing is very similar to what I went through 3 years back.. the accelerations... intense/powerful 'dreams'.. messages.. sudden new "abilities".. amazing synchronicity.. and more..

I had a few times when I was truly terrified and freaked out by some of things I experienced and dreamed.. and I had nobody to speak to at the time about such things as was not in any kind of Spiritualist groups or circles.. nor had any awareness of truly Spirit matters, even though I have always been in some ways 'spiritual'... (there's a differeence, if that makes sense?)

I think the most helpful thing to suggest is for you to seek some experienced guidance/help/advice.. from a Recognised/Accredited Spiritualist/Medium.. as they can help enormously in both explaining a lot of things (was a real eye-opener for me!) and also helping you to ensure you are fully protected and not attracting anything negative.... as I was told many times that as soon as a person is being "opened up" for true spiritual work.. (yes, sometimes this happens TO us, not by conscious choice on our part!) there can be less-than-light energies around who try to 'interfere'.. sometimes from nothing more than our own lack of knowledge and understanding of how Spirit Realms work..

I'm not trying to worry you at all here.. just think it might be enourmously helpful for you.. it certainly was for me.. I had a million things going on and understood nothing.. it was like going to see someone and them recognising ALL of it and being able to reassure, help and guide... all genuine Spiritual Mediums will have experienced what you are going through at the start.. I have been told this now from so many different genuine Spiritualists...

As things are opening up so quick for you, it's best to have an experienced Mentor/Guide who knows what it's all about and operates from only Highest Good and Light!

I really wish you well.. and don't forget, if you EVER feel afraid in any of these things happening, remember that YOU call the shots.. so be kind but firm in telling anything that's bothering you to "please leave me in peace and Light".. sounds simple, but effective! You can also ask (out loud) for protection from God, or Good, or whatever/whoever feels most comfortable for you, or perhaps someone you were close to/fond of who has passed to the other side?

Peaceful blessings
Thank you, Worlds Beyond. I believe that is some excellent advice for me, and have been hoping for something like it for quite awhile, for someone to help me out. Up to this point, I have been entirely on my own besides my own friend. He's extremely intelligent but has many weaknesses at the same time, and helps me a bunch as he's much older than me. However, he lacks in the spirituality department. Weird thing is he has a good understanding and agrees with say New Age concepts, but he doesn't persay practice anything (like meditation). He reads alot, thats about it.

There is my professor at school I have mentioned lately who has been a huge inspiration to me to know that someone with a PhD is on board with many of my concepts and truly understanding this reality and world.

However, everything spiritually I have developed completely on my own without anyone's guidance. I have one person who I've talked to before that may help. He heads a "School of Metaphysics" near me and works with a bunch of ghost hunting/spirit cleansing. I have actively tried to put together meditation groups and get a circle together but alas it has failed consistently. Most people are very interested but no one ever falls through. Same with me teaching fire dancing and poi. People bug and bug me to teach it, and whenever I make time to host a class [and a bunch of people seemed psyched to go] no one shows. Oh the motivation of people blah. And on top of it, my parents are very counter productive to what I do, and bathe me in negativity. As they said tonight, "You are too close minded and have alot to learn in life." If only they knew... However, my intuition continues to tell me not to leave home as they need me more than I need them, especially my little brother (as you can tell from my dreams).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Hi Gregor,
One question from me to you and you to yourself: What are you training for?

Alexandra
In respect, what are you directly referring to or is that a general question? I feel my life purpose is as the Mayans dictated. I am a human or road symbol, master of destiny, one who influences the free will of the world. I am here to awake people. My challenge power is that of the wind, or communication, which I have worked upon a great deal (I didn't really start talking until five).

So that is not a guideline but just a reassuring of who I am and what I am doing with my life. My main goal is to get this lecture off at my campus called "The Logic of Beauty: Exploring the Secrets of the Universe". I feel this lecture, actually a social experiment is what I am calling it because its much much more than just a lecture. The main goal is to make people critically think, especially outside the box.

I made two students on campus seriously "think outside the box" today and it was great. I do it all the time and it's my greatest passion.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:54 AM   #28
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey G, here's a link I just found, don't know if it helps at all.http://www.divinecaroline.com/articl...s-point-stress......It's called Eight Dream Symbols That Point to Stress
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:21 AM   #29
Alexandra

Gregor, The dreams are training dreams. This is what I meant. They are not necessarily for here.
alexandra
Old 11-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #30
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Gregor, The dreams are training dreams. This is what I meant. They are not necessarily for here.
alexandra
From that Dream symbols article:

"Miller says death dreams often mean the beginning of suspense or trials in your life."

Well I have had dreams of death four nights in a row, with the first night having the same dream twice but playing out differently. In relation to that, along with my lucid dream last night, I cannot even imagine what is in store for me.

For a long time, I wanted purpose. I wanted something great to do with my life, and I feel like its coming, and I am confident I am ready.

I only wish I had closer friends to me to lean on in times like these, who truly understand what I am going through. I do have some close friends but not to that extent to where they can even begin to comprehend the situation and be at my level of awareness. However, the do have faith and trust in my actions and beliefs, and do not deny for a second that dramatic things are to come. Even though these are concepts that are rather hard to render into human language, this relates to the development of my heart chakra, as us all in this important era of life and consciousness.

I can only imagine the training is to prepare me to maintain a rational mind that is ready to make further sacrifices in the times to come. That is the best I can conclude.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:22 AM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

go to bed, and, ask, that it be given to you

ask for an alignment to your essence /
and, ask what is the mission/and, the purpose
the reason for your eXistence,
and, ask, to remember the dream in 3D walking around time

i'll bet it will happen

death dreams-are often about rebirth that is coming

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #32
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

Dont know if you'll read this. I've been having dreams lately where
im subjugated to violence. I havent been harmed just thrown around a little.
Ive read about in the past witches(not neccesarily bad) and sorcerers fight demons and such things in their dreams. Its hard to say if you should fight though. You really do have more choices of action then to fight. Its just not always something you think about when being attacked. Try to blast them with white light. Or just be good to them, love them or even laugh. These things do a number on the darkness
saintsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:09 AM   #33
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

The one thing could mean twins. Or there were Japanese or Oriental people breaking into the house. Does the house look familiar in anyway?

I would suggest you carefully walk yourself through the whole dream again asking your self this time why? What would this mean to me? Keep on talking to yourself asking yourself delving questions about what is happening or why it is happening to you until something goes pop! Zing! And it all suddenly begins to makes much sense.

Use your dream's populous like similes from your real life. The Samurai guy reminds me of or is like ?.

Even a nickname or the name of a certain person will trigger your figuring it all out. My grandmothers's nickname triggered or should I say unlocked one big dream for me that I had.

I hope this helps.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:43 AM   #34
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks guys. No, I have thought about it intensly, and as discussed with other people, I feel that all these 'death and violence' dreams are preparing me for some task, one of rather large significance. And no they weren't oriental, I believe just white guys looking like thugs.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:52 AM   #35
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Stop eatin so many shrooms and smoke a fatty instead! lol!
Old 11-14-2008, 02:30 AM   #36
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Stop eatin so many shrooms and smoke a fatty instead! lol!
LOL, I'll be honest since Halloween I've had a couple cigarettes and a half glass of wine. Oh wait, there was one bowl, however, it was with my cousin and I never smoked with her before (as she's in her thirties). It was a great experience as we were discussing quantum physics and vector mathematics the whole time lol, and then got into crystals briefly as she was a geologist but now is in business... I think I've been a pretty good little boy lately hehe
Old 11-14-2008, 02:46 AM   #37
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHa funny, lately I've been good too, oh except a few whiskey/ginger ales.

Tags
dream death