Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:18 AM   #76
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default SOUTHCOM 'went live' with disaster drill for Haiti when earthquake hit

How come I'm not surprised that the army was preparing for a fictitious disaster in Haiti the day before the earthquake?

Quote:
SOUTHCOM 'went live' with disaster drill for Haiti when earthquake hit
from legitgov
On Monday, Jean Demay, DISA's [Defense Information Systems Agency] technical manager for the agency's Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, happened to be at the headquarters of the U.S. Southern Command in Miami preparing for a test of the system in a scenario that involved providing relief to Haiti in the wake of a hurricane. After the earthquake hit on Tuesday, Demay said SOUTHCOM decided to go live with the system. On Wednesday, DISA opened up its All Partners Access Network, supported by the Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, to any organization supporting Haiti relief efforts. The information sharing project, developed with backing from both SOUTHCOM and the Defense Department's European Command, has been in development for three years. [Holy HAARP, Batman!]
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:04 AM   #77
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

I must admit, I'm seeing a lot of evidence that it was man made. Haiti is also home to oil reserves and mining. Motive right there.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:28 AM   #78
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

harrp in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Dhza2G0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwIa...eature=related

alien agenda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzHZkIPOUIc

freeman perspective
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSiZJfja6PQ
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:11 AM   #79
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...arthquake.htmlJanuary 21, 2010
Chavez: US Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake

Russia Today: Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez has once again accused the United States of playing God. But this time it's Haiti's disastrous earthquake that he thinks the U.S. was behind. Spanish newspaper ABC quotes Chavez as saying that the U.S. navy launched a weapon capable of inducing a powerful earthquake off the shore of Haiti. He adds that this time it was only a drill and the final target is ... destroying and taking over Iran.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:20 AM   #80
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am tired of liers, and there are bucket loads in the New Age movement, which talk nonsense that does not make sense logically and scientifically. I am tired of people that take advantage of those that seek sincerely the truth and to be useful to the planet and their fellow humans.
Quote:
....and you will see that I am not only serious; I know what I am talking about.
Does anyone else see the irony there?

http://www.maar.us/anna_hayes.html
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:25 AM   #81
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Jesse Woodrow's take on Chavez and the SOUTHCOM exercise:

Old 01-23-2010, 07:26 AM   #82
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
PS The feeling of blizz can be that you are conecting the energies that are from higher realms, 12d, etc

Love
I seem to have more feelings of bliss than anger lately.

But Haiti really makes me mad. I *know* that it's man-made (intuition) and the actions of the Bush-Clinton-Bush cabal show it, with their plea for money to stuff in their pockets.

Fear no more. If Chris Story is to be believed, their days are numbered. This quake is their last "hurrah" before they are reduced to nothingness.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:05 AM   #83
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...arthquake.htmlJanuary 21, 2010
Chavez: US Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake

Russia Today: Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez has once again accused the United States of playing God. But this time it's Haiti's disastrous earthquake that he thinks the U.S. was behind. Spanish newspaper ABC quotes Chavez as saying that the U.S. navy launched a weapon capable of inducing a powerful earthquake off the shore of Haiti. He adds that this time it was only a drill and the final target is ... destroying and taking over Iran.
I must admit I thought this was a little funny when I first saw it, but it appears Israel is going to detonate 80 tons of explosives to create a man-made 3-point earthquake.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133083

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:29 AM   #84
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at this quakes from just today 23rd Jan alone....I am seriously worried about Costa Rica....one of our members just went back there Angel in Disguise.

MAP 5.2 2010/01/23 09:08:55 8.385 -83.023 28.9 COSTA RICA
MAP 4.7 2010/01/23 09:43:09 8.319 -83.131 35.0 COSTA RICA
MAP 4.8 2010/01/23 14:36:24 8.421 -83.063 35.0 COSTA RICA
MAP 4.9 2010/01/23 14:43:35 8.387 -83.013 35.0 COSTA RICA
MAP 5.0 2010/01/23 20:22:23 8.336 -83.042 36.5 COSTA RICA
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...quakes_all.php

Costa Rica is also a very poor country, predominately Catholic. Are they next?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #85
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i read in one of the polish newspapers that the next big quake might be in Turkey, but what do they know...
There are also speculations that there is oil and uranium and maybe other precious things in haiti. Time will tell....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #86
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I've been catching up on my large pile of queued up things to read lately. Here's a glimpse of a long text from www.thenewearth.org on May 29, 2009.

This may well be describing the Haiti earthquake, for those who wondered if anyone predicted it...

Esu [Jesus Christ/Sananda] – An Update on the Magnetosphere - Jess Anthony – 28 May 2009

Let's speak of the upcoming events - for they truly are happening. The timeframe we are following is the one that is formed by the shifts in Earth's energy through its Magnetosphere. This connecting “skin,” to use that image, is frayed and unraveling, as we communicate. I honestly don't see this lasting for more than several months, your time. I don't like to make “predictions,” but this seems on the verge of happening. We are guiding it as best we can, with bursts of power to sustain a slower release of existing polarity. This allows Earth to put on additional brakes as it lets go of previous magnetic connections. The speed of this letting go is slowed down by Galactic Federation assistance, although the stages of its progress are determined solely by the Earth system it expresses.

The timing of what is to come is what you have heard these last few years: we intend to wait now until the Magnetosphere lets go completely. Normally this would trigger massive upheavals and a prolonged period of reversal of polarity. The Planet's geophysical system has to remove the built up stress at faults and land-masses. These stresses, unfortunately, are located at some of the most densely populated centers. This is within the Pacific “Ring of Fire” and the places in the Atlantic Caribbean that lie closest to the Atlantic Ridge. The danger there is the tsunami effects that can occur on the East Coast. We are trying to moderate these slippages and prevent the worst disasters from happening by evening out the stress levels through magnetic manipulation and energy input into buffer zones.

The letting go of the Magnetic Poles will result in climactic changes and disorientation as to the flow of Solar Energy. Existing electric circuitry will short circuit and cease to function as the inhabitants would expect. There will still be polarity once it reverses, but there will be a massive need to reorient all operations based on new magnetic forces and newly assumed polarity.

The “Stasis Event” will be the time to sort out our needs and make plans on how this will function. I anticipate you are right to think that Earth will be less problematic than now, even though still not fully understanding what is happening. We are helping the most negatively influential and disruptive inhabitants to leave. This will create a more positive perception of the Universal Laws that will be integrated into cultural thinking. The political chaos and financial machinations will be stopped and replaced with workable examples of sustainable communities. These individual pockets of culture will determine the ways the larger groups react on a national and international scale.

--sjkted
Old 01-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #87
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Jesse Woodrow's take on Chavez and the SOUTHCOM exercise:

spread this info far and wide.

Move over 9/11 truth. Time for Haiti truth?
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #88
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Done some follow up work. Its not true:

On January 19, Spanish newspaper ABC, a newspaper of record in Spain, published a story entitled Chavez accuses US of causing earthquake in Haiti.

The story was quickly picked up by websites around the globe - most quoting Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez as saying the U.S. used a new tectonic weapon to induce the Haitian earthquake. This was, according to Chavez - "only a drill, and the final target is destroying and taking over Iran".

Within the actual story, ABC noted that the information came from an obscure opinion post on the website of a Venezuelan state television channel, VIVE Television. The post referenced a supposed Russian military report on American seismic weapons.

All quotes subsequently attributed to Chavez regarding Haiti and earthquake weapons were in fact direct quotes from this web posting - none of which was ever uttered by Chavez.

Spurred on by the international attention being received by its first story, ABC posted a second article on January 20 under the banner The Secret Weapon to Cause Earthquakes in which it cites Chavez as having blamed the US for razing Haiti.

By the time the story had run its course, it had been covered with varying degrees of accuracy by corporate news channels, foreign outlets eager to accuse the U.S. of another evil deed, and conspiracy websites happy to have their ideas officially validated.

In the end, it serves as one more reminder to those who prefer truth over ideological delusion: there are some subjects for which the myths of journalistic standards will still be displayed - stories about the government of Venezuela are not one of those subjects.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:01 PM   #89
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post

On January 19, Spanish newspaper ABC, a newspaper of record in Spain, published a story entitled Chavez accuses US of causing earthquake in Haiti.

The story was quickly picked up by websites around the globe - most quoting Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez as saying the U.S. used a new tectonic weapon to induce the Haitian earthquake. This was, according to Chavez - "only a drill, and the final target is destroying and taking over Iran".

Within the actual story, ABC noted that the information came from an obscure opinion post on the website of a Venezuelan state television channel, VIVE Television. The post referenced a supposed Russian military report on American seismic weapons.

All quotes subsequently attributed to Chavez regarding Haiti and earthquake weapons were in fact direct quotes from this web posting - none of which was ever uttered by Chavez.

Spurred on by the international attention being received by its first story, ABC posted a second article on January 20 under the banner The Secret Weapon to Cause Earthquakes in which it cites Chavez as having blamed the US for razing Haiti.

By the time the story had run its course, it had been covered with varying degrees of accuracy by corporate news channels, foreign outlets eager to accuse the U.S. of another evil deed, and conspiracy websites happy to have their ideas officially validated.

In the end, it serves as one more reminder to those who prefer truth over ideological delusion: there are some subjects for which the myths of journalistic standards will still be displayed - stories about the government of Venezuela are not one of those subjects.

I just re-watched this clip from Russia Times. Apparently, the video doesn't actually show Chavez saying this, but they frame the context as though he is saying it.

--sjkted
Old 01-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #90
Stranger
Avalon Senior Member

The money the relief effort is receiving is beyond belief! I don't remember any such funding being put into the tsunami relief.....do you?! Anyway, as stated earlier....I instantly thought of HAARP when the earthquake struck. Now I'm questioning why the media is continually pounding out more and more 'old' news about this tragedy. And it is a tragedy of epic proportions!! My 'gut' tells me that there is another story being played out here. Peoples attention is being 'diverted' from some real and 'major' events happening.

Bank problems are surfacing even worse than ever, governments aren't paying attention to the economic problems like they used to - and if they are it's just lip service. The Canadian Gov't (for instance) - Harper - doesn't even GAD about all the ppl. protesting - getting up in arms about proroguing parliament yet AGAIN! To him it's business as usual - he is totally oblivious and unfazed by what the people want! Premier Stelmach (provincial leader), is the SAME....also not paying attention to any protests about so MANY disturbing issues ....having closed door sessions regarding our 'popular' oil and gas royalties etc ...and on and on!! WTH????

A while back I read/heard somewhere (prob. PC), that over 50 banks were supposed to 'fail' in January '10. The PTB would let the ppl think that Dec '09 was the begining of great econo. recovery. Everyone would spend like crazy....making more $$ for them. That's exactly what happened. Ppl. spent a LOT of money last Xmas. NOW we have another situation to get $$ out of our pockets - with the earthquake!! The money being donated is apparently unprecedented!

The REAL ISSUE.......
I really believe this is all a BIG distraction for other more unscrupulous events being put into play. PLUS....It also gets yet 'another 100,000 (?) troops off US soil. Not to mention other countries now being without some of their best search/rescue teams, troops, etc. Our countries are being vacated of some of their best emergency teams, troops and resources.....not to mention all that money!

SOMETHING ELSE - REALLY BIG is in the wind! We must find out what and not take our eye off the ball.....what is the 'real' plan ?!!
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:08 PM   #91
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

To be fair in keeping an open mind I will make a correction to my past statements about HAARP. According to Scott Stevens interview by Kerry Cassidy he stated that the weather wars are real but there's other types of technologies being use which are cheaper and easier to use, So I honestly do not know if it was a natural event or cause by artificial means. However the actions by the ptb after this horrendous event in Haiti leaves me with little doubt that they are taking advantage of the plight of the Haitian people to once again fill their pockets . Just look at the articles on the mercenary companies hire to work in Haiti. Great time to establish a permanent military bases there. We are going to be in Haiti for a long time, 1 billion dollars plus to spend on security and constructing bases in Haiti. Too many coincidences . If you use the military to deliver food water and medical supplies then I can see the value of the military but to walk around waving weapons at these people in need is an insult to the victims of this earthquake.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #92
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
Bank problems are surfacing even worse than ever, governments aren't paying attention to the economic problems like they used to - and if they are it's just lip service. The Canadian Gov't (for instance) - Harper - doesn't even GAD about all the ppl. protesting - getting up in arms about proroguing parliament yet AGAIN! To him it's business as usual - he is totally oblivious and unfazed by what the people want! Premier Stelmach (provincial leader), is the SAME....also not paying attention to any protests about so MANY disturbing issues ....having closed door sessions regarding our 'popular' oil and gas royalties etc ...and on and on!! WTH????

A while back I read/heard somewhere (prob. PC), that over 50 banks were supposed to 'fail' in January '10. The PTB would let the ppl think that Dec '09 was the begining of great econo. recovery. Everyone would spend like crazy....making more $$ for them. That's exactly what happened. Ppl. spent a LOT of money last Xmas. NOW we have another situation to get $$ out of our pockets - with the earthquake!! The money being donated is apparently unprecedented!
I've been researching the economic situation daily for about two years. Here's my conclusion: yes, a whole bunch of banks are going to fail this year and the FDIC is in the red. That in itself is not a problem for the financial industry because they just use the large banks to take over the small banks and then cook the balance sheets and provide government funding such as bailouts and now the nationalization of student loans. This can go on and on and on. The only thing that can put a big crack in our system is from a foreign government such as China, Russia, or India pulling out of the dollar or if China decides to freely trade their currency vs. the dollar or if we hit a real situation like peak oil or what not.

I'm not sure how us spending to rebuild Haiti has any effect on the financial system except for the banks making 3% on the credit card transactions which in itself is a friggin lot of money, but like I said, they have other ways to keep their balance sheets looking good, so that isn't a motivation in itself.

The only conclusion I could come to is if this was intentionally caused by man made forces, Haiti would have to have something we need such as oil. Is that the case? I'm sure their actions long-term will lead us very close to the answer.

--sjkted
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #93
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post

Thanks. I hope it will be corrected.
http://theantipress.blogspot.com/201...sion-hugo.html
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #94
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Report: US weapon test aimed at Iran caused Haiti quake

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?i...onid=351020104
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #95
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

webster tarpley also states that for the first time in history the IMF has given haiti 100 million dollars. thatrs right you heard it 100 million not lent .. given as a gift!!! more and more stuff co ordinating with what fullford and others have been saying, also the world bank have basically put off loan repayments and france and itlay squashed all debt.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:30 PM   #96
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if this article has been posted here: "I shudder to think that the "rollback" policies believed in by some foreign policy advisors to President Obama could use a prolonged U.S. military presence in Haiti as a springboard for rollback of areas in Latin America that have liberated themselves from U.S. neo-colonial domination. I would hate to think that this would even be attempted under the Presidency of Barack Obama. All of us must have our eyes wide open on Haiti and other parts of the world now dripping in blood as a result of the relentless onward march of the U.S. military machine."
Cynthia McKinney is a frequent contributor to Global Research
The url address: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=17063
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:48 AM   #97
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Why Is The US Military Occupying Four Airports In Haiti?

http://www.politicaltheatrics.net/20...orts-in-haiti/

The United States is now operating at four airports to ferry aid and relief supplies to quake-devastated Haiti, a senior US military commander said Thursday.

In addition to the Caribbean nation’s main port of entry, Port-au-Prince airport, US forces were also now at work at airports in the coastal city of Jacmel.

They were also operating in the neighboring Dominican Republic at San Isidro and Barahona, US Southern Command chief General Douglas Fraser said.

Around 11,000 US military personnel are currently controlling the operations both on the ground and offshore aboard US Navy and Coast Guard vessels, and another 4,000 US troops are expected to arrive in the coming days.

The Americans’ controlling of the aid operations has raised tensions with some countries. Bolivia and Venezuela have criticized its heavy presence and France earlier expressed annoyance after aid planes were delayed from landing.

French Secretary of State for Cooperation Alain Joyandet called on the United Nations to clarify the US role in Haiti, saying the priority was “helping Haiti, not occupying Haiti.”

Last edited by micjer; 01-26-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:55 AM   #98
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Haiti is full of oil say Daniel and Ginette Mathurin

http://translate.google.com/translat...&ie=ISO-8859-1

Scientists Daniel and Ginette Mathurin indicate that under Haitian soil is rich in oil and fuel fossible which were collected by Haitian and foreign experts. "We have identified 20 sites Oil, launches Daniel Mathurin stating that 5 of them are considered very important by practitioners and policies.

The Central Plateau, including the region of Thomond, the plain of the cul-de-sac and the bay of Port-au-Prince are filled with oil, he said, adding that Haiti's oil reserves are larger than those of Venezuela . An Olympic pool compared to a glass of water that is the comparison to show the importance of oil Haitian compared to those of Venezuela, "he explains.

Daniel Mathurin reveals that investigations of several previous governments have allowed to verify the existence of these large deposits of oil. It reminds a document of Lavalas party to power in 2004, had specified the number of sites in Haiti hydrocarbons.

According to Daniel et Ginette Mathurin, the lake region, with cities like Thomazeau and Cornillon, contains large deposits of oil.

Asked about the non-exploitation of these sites, Ginette Mathurin said that these deposits are declared strategic reserves of the United States of America. While stating his incomprehension of such a situation, it reminds that the Caribbean is considered the backyard of the United States.

Just Follow the Money !
Old 01-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #99
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

More video footage of the earthquake.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ook-Haiti.html
Old 01-26-2010, 04:39 PM   #100
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Swami is offline   Reply With Quote