Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #26
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NEW FOOTAGE Norway Spiral Swirl -- Black Hole -- Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
www.rense.com

Last night on Rense, his first guest (sorry forget name) spoke about the spiral, & said it most definitely was a Russian rocket.

Rense played an audio lecture done by D. Wilcock saying it probably was HAARP.....Rense did not say it was Wilcock on the audio, but blasted him for given false info.....

I dont have a membership at Rense, but anyone can listen to the nightly show for free, and when they go into the archives, you have to be a member to access them. Its definitely worth listening to the first half hour if you can.
Good for Rense then!
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #27
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

New Age Messiah, this is to you, personally.

I bite my tongue, Iwrite massive posts then close the webpage so it never goes live. I hold back and use caution where caution is due, and when I do post I make sure it is as objective and constructive as possible, even when I disagree with what the thread is about.

But this time, you sir, have made me break my personal oath to never post in anger.

What kind of deranged, insidious, pesimistic and horrifically un-educated moron are you? Do you seriously want to lead us to believe that you spent five years in a black hole where you were spoken to by a godess, that made you her "valentine" and supported you in that your religious beliefs, alone in all the world, were infact 100% correct?

You want us to believe that we are about to be devoured by a black hole? Do you even realise the so very many things that are wrong with that hypothesis?

You have made me so damn angry.

You are why our community is made fun of, you are why people look at unconventional theorists with disdain, i'm almost at the point of leaving the forum in an effort to distance my self from your idiocy. How can you possibly believe that people will believe you?

I could make up a load of **** like you have, make a website about it, put it in my sig and then tell people i'm right, its easy, its doesnt make me right, it dosen't make me credible, and thats why I don't do it, but you don't seem to have that intellectual distinction between fact and pure unalloyed falsity.

Gather up your scare mongering lies, and take them somewhere else, your a scar on the surface of this community.

Avalon was/is about the propagation of truth and you and those like you that post this stuff make the site a melting pot of half truth, fiction, lies, libel and hate. Seriously, get a grip on reality, stop this infantile one upmanship on who has spoken to the highest power, you can't all be right, common sense would say there is only one truth, so that means that IF one person on this site is right, then the rest are lying. I know which you are and I hope that no-one is suckered in by you.

When will the moderators get involved and stop this kind of thing getting posted. I'm not about censorship, i'm not about stopping people from believing what they want, or indeed from people shring their experiences, but surel yi can't be the only one that feels that this kind of thing is taking over the forums and is actualyl getting in the way of the truth and detracting from the important issues.

good day.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #28
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
www.rense.com

Last night on Rense, his first guest (sorry forget name) spoke about the spiral, & said it most definitely was a Russian rocket.
It most definitely was and most definitely was not.

There is sufficient evidence for me, that it was a Russian rocket, as far as the notifications ahead of time and the actual appearance.

The instant denial is knee jerk expected, and then the admission would be necessary to save face.

So the case for a rocket is sound, from that perspective.

There are many though that say the spiral was too perfect...

Did the guest address the scientific objections to it being a rocket???
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #29
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I personally do not believe in the rocket theory. My belief is HAARP or some other new toy they were/are experimenting with.

as far as I can remember, the guest on Rense did not address the fact that the Russians first denied the testing of a rocket, & then later on in the day admitting to it. This so typical of a cover story, & undoubtly were given orders to change their mind about testing that rocket. Who gave the order is even more interesting & why was it used as a cover story. Who was hiding something.

To be honest the guest gave me the feeling that he was part of the disinfo story.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 12-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:56 PM   #30
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome post Callidon! Wish I had more time to post my thoughts but I couldn't have done a better job.

It seems as soon as this became a free site again, the bull**** has arrived

New Age Messiah........take your blasphemous **** somewhere else!
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #31
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Awesome post Callidon! Wish I had more time to post my thoughts but I couldn't have done a better job.

It seems as soon as this became a free site again, the bull**** has arrived

Indeed we seem to have "swarms" of unusual posters since the doors were thrown open......a bit like a feeding frenzy
Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #32
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidon View Post
New Age Messiah, this is to you, personally.

What kind of deranged, insidious, pesimistic and horrifically un-educated moron are you? Do you seriously want to lead us to believe that you spent five years in a black hole where you were spoken to by a godess, that made you her "valentine" and supported you in that your religious beliefs, alone in all the world, were infact 100% correct?
Reality is God, yeah, many people have believed that for a long time. A.H. Almaas, "The Inner Journey Home" is the book that I have my life, thanks to. It's the truth, Reality is God.

Quote:
You want us to believe that we are about to be devoured by a black hole? Do you even realise the so very many things that are wrong with that hypothesis?
There is a black hole in my soul, my soul is a black hole. The medical devices would see it, if they attached them to me. And it was six and a half years, so far.

Quote:
You have made me so damn angry.

You are why our community is made fun of, you are why people look at unconventional theorists with disdain, i'm almost at the point of leaving the forum in an effort to distance my self from your idiocy. How can you possibly believe that people will believe you?
There are irrefutable evidenciary things in court, on video, etc. It's completely proven and totally miraculous.

http://www.isc.idaho.gov/opinions/Jo....%20McPhee.pdf

There's the Supreme Court botched ruling, but at least they remanded a small portion, the local judge that was partners with one of the attorneys against me, voluntarily disqualified himself after two months sitting on the remand, now it's been another three months and it seems no one wants to touch it.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:02 PM   #33
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
It's very important that everyone understands, if they don't believe in Jesus they will burn in hell forever.

Trillions of dollars will have been spent for nothing and many many careers of professional Christians will be in jeopardy if there is a New Age Messiah.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:47 PM   #34
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Rense is owned.
Troll King.

In fact, the amount of disinfo and the vehemence with which it is being propagated leads an astute observer to infer that it was possibly a demonstration by the eastern bloc that WASNT cordoned by the flaccid poorly endowed western elite structure TRYING to rule the world.

Think of it as a sort of a "Vaccine" for the people of the world so that they dont fall for some ridiculous messiah project or false alien invasion, AND a demonstration to the western Nazi-ish structure that the folks in the east got the same toys and are saying..."you better rethink your poorly planned retarded ill thought out majorly STUPID plans.....noobs."

Now western power structure is trying OH SO DESPERATELY AND OBVIOUSLY to do damage control. So much so they are outing themselves all over the place and over exteding themselves in their desperation operation.

i told you these guys are stupid, undersexed, and poorly endowed.

.....I win

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:48 PM   #35
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Reality is God, yeah, many people have believed that for a long time. A.H. Almaas, "The Inner Journey Home" is the book that I have my life, thanks to. It's the truth, Reality is God.

There is a black hole in my soul, my soul is a black hole. The medical devices would see it, if they attached them to me. And it was six and a half years, so far.

There are irrefutable evidenciary things in court, on video, etc. It's completely proven and totally miraculous.

http://www.isc.idaho.gov/opinions/Jo....%20McPhee.pdf

There's the Supreme Court botched ruling, but at least they remanded a small portion, the local judge that was partners with one of the attorneys against me, voluntarily disqualified himself after two months sitting on the remand, now it's been another three months and it seems no one wants to touch it.

/yawn

Keep trolling guy, its entertaining.

Your saying so much but do you realise you don't actually have anything to say?

Last time i checked, the "soul" was not a quantifiable, recordable thing, therefore no, medical devices would not see it.

As for your court case, what the frig has that got to do with anything? Its about a minor dispute with another person, it does not pertain to anything relevant, once again, detracting from the point.

And don't ever think to sit there on your swivle chair telling people they'll burn in hell for not believeing in Jesus. People like you make me sick, who the hell gave you the right to judge others? Did jesus, in ANY of his teachings say that if you didnt believe in him you'd burn in hell? Infact if Jesus was here right now i bet he'd be sickened by those that lie and say they do it in is name.

A clue, I read the bible, he never said that.

I was never a paid member, so i've not been able to post for a long time, we've had to suffer on in silence while the odd bit got trhoguh, but now its free don't abuse the system to spout your rhetoric.

I don't want to be seen for being an arguementative nay-sayer, all i want is for this site to be used for its intended purpose. If that means i have to get on my soap box everynow and then, and make a controversial post that makes me come across as a bit of a twat, then so be it. I don't see many others willing to put their own character on the line, usually the ones that do get butchered into a corner by false rhetoric and get discredited as posters for all time.

I stand for truth, justice, and freedom, and i will not be cowed by your words, because i know they are empty.

Reader, waitinginthewings, its such a refreshig thing to finally see i'm not the only one
Old 12-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
i told you these guys are stupid, undersexed, and poorly endowed.
yes, THREE TIMES TODAY.

Quote:
I like: demonstration to certain peeps in the area of the eastern blocs capabilities as a force to be reckoned with as they continually refuse to "tow the line" of the poorly endowed flaccid elite running their dimwitted global game of dominance.
In another thread:
Quote:
picture their sorry butts sitting in a room full of other poorly endowed plebeians:
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:53 PM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
www.rense.com

Rense played an audio lecture done by D. Wilcock saying it probably was HAARP.....Rense did not say it was Wilcock on the audio, but blasted him for given false info.....

I dont have a membership at Rense, but anyone can listen to the nightly show for free, and when they go into the archives, you have to be a member to access them. Its definitely worth listening to the first half hour if you can.
Has Rense ever had credibility?

I don't see much that puts him above Wilcock or anyone else.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #38
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

truth bugs ya airman?

or the hurtful reminders?
Old 12-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #39
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's very important that everyone understands, if they don't believe in Jesus they will burn in hell forever.

Trillions of dollars will have been spent for nothing and many many careers of professional Christians will be in jeopardy if there is a New Age Messiah.
Does "new age" involve jaded white people that try to co-opt the traditions of indigneous people for profit? Do these "new age" people go on spirit quests and sit in sweat lodges, pretending that they have any actual spiritual wisdom?

New age or no age, there are no messiahs in reality.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #40
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Humble Janitor
Old 12-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #41
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

HJ I got your back dawg.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:41 PM   #42
Banned

Quote:
truth bugs ya airman?

or the hurtful reminders?
Nah, i don't need to compensate

don't get the airman reference...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #43
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Getting off topic here.....
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:55 PM   #44
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Does "new age" involve jaded white people that try to co-opt the traditions of indigneous people for profit? Do these "new age" people go on spirit quests and sit in sweat lodges, pretending that they have any actual spiritual wisdom?

New age or no age, there are no messiahs in reality.
No, I have no connection to anyone anything or any movement.

I sits all by myself, in the Goddess's womb, waiting to re-emerge.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #45
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Has Rense ever had credibility?

I don't see much that puts him above Wilcock or anyone else.
HJ: I know you & others say that Rense is disinfo....I don't know if its true or not.....but I was shocked with his attack last night against Wilcock & I wonder if it was intended also for Camelot....since Rense knows that Wilcock works alongside Bill & Kerry sometimes. As you probably know there seems to be bad blood between Rense & Camelot.

Aside from the political aspect, Rense seemed convinced it was a rocket, which I disagree with wholeheartedly.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #46
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
all i want is for this site to be used for its intended purpose. If that means i have to get on my soap box everynow and then, and make a controversial post that makes me come across as a bit of a twat, then so be it. I don't see many others willing to put their own character on the line, usually the ones that do get butchered into a corner by false rhetoric and get discredited as posters for all time.

I stand for truth, justice, and freedom, and i will not be cowed by your words, because i know they are empty.
Sorry, but I am the chosen one.

My words are, as J.J. would say (my initials, too) DYNOMITE!!!!!

Weeping and nashing of teeth, thrown into the fire, the devil, all that Jesus talked about for entertainment or symbolic reasons only???

Water it all down, so all the nice people can listen an tell their kids Jesus loves them???

Sorry, it's only a matter of a very short time, now, that we have this acceleration thing going on. The entire world will know, there is a New Age Messiah and the religions are all false.

And probably it's fairly along the lines of the purpose of this site that such things come to light.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #47
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

D'you know something? It's very funny to see you discussing about something that you probably will never know for sure.

It seems that David Wilcock is creating some kind of report about that spiral and will post it in his blog very soon. Anyway, as my grandmother used to say: believe in everything and believe in nothing (I know this sounds quite weird but it loses a lot translating from catalan)
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #48
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, I have no connection to anyone anything or any movement.

I sits all by myself, in the Goddess's womb, waiting to re-emerge.
Are you familiar with Benjamin Creme who is the voice for the Maitreya. This Maitreya is according to Creme to be the new Messiah, and is currently living in Europe? But you say you are the Messiah. I am sure that there are others out there who also make the same claim.

I think I am my own Messiah....thank you all very much anyway.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:07 AM   #49
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
D'you know something? It's very funny to see you discussing about something that you probably will never know for sure.

It seems that David Wilcock is creating some kind of report about that spiral and will post it in his blog very soon. Anyway, as my grandmother used to say: believe in everything and believe in nothing (I know this sounds quite weird but it loses a lot translating from catalan)
It is true that we will never be told the truth of what it was. I only believe in my heart it was not a rocket. Outside of that, I know nothing.....it is any easy place to hang out.....nothingville......gives the mind a rest
Old 12-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #50
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you familiar with Benjamin Creme who is the voice for the Maitreya. This Maitreya is according to Creme to be the new Messiah, and is currently living in Europe? But you say you are the Messiah. I am sure that there are others out there who also make the same claim.
No one comes even close to me. Not even close. It's impossible to deny, frankly.