Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #26
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Iceland is under attack

I wanted to add something that I feel is very important here. In some ways, what is happening in Iceland is almost comical. There's only 300,000 some people in the country yet they have been assigned this huge burden. No offense intended to anyone from Iceland, but the whole international financial situation is comical if you just stop to think about it.

What's very important is that what happens to Iceland will eventually come home to each and every one of us. Iceland wasn't in a situation where they could print their own money, steal it from someone else, write IOUs or get a bailout from some higher up.

Most of us live in a place that was able to do one of these. The bailouts, printing money, and stealing from others is temporary. It will eventually end. And when it does, we will be right where Iceland is right now.

If Iceland gives in and pays the money and mortgages their children's future, it will be much more difficult for anyone to do otherwise. If they fight and win, it will be a much easier win for the rest of us.

That is why they need our support right now and it is why pretending that it is their problem will just make matters worse when it comes our time.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #27
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

The international petition website is up now: http://www.savethepeopleoficeland.com/
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #28
Non-phixion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I wanted to add something that I feel is very important here. In some ways, what is happening in Iceland is almost comical. There's only 300,000 some people in the country yet they have been assigned this huge burden. No offense intended to anyone from Iceland, but the whole international financial situation is comical if you just stop to think about it.

What's very important is that what happens to Iceland will eventually come home to each and every one of us. Iceland wasn't in a situation where they could print their own money, steal it from someone else, write IOUs or get a bailout from some higher up.

Most of us live in a place that was able to do one of these. The bailouts, printing money, and stealing from others is temporary. It will eventually end. And when it does, we will be right where Iceland is right now.

If Iceland gives in and pays the money and mortgages their children's future, it will be much more difficult for anyone to do otherwise. If they fight and win, it will be a much easier win for the rest of us.

That is why they need our support right now and it is why pretending that it is their problem will just make matters worse when it comes our time.

--sjkted
What you describe here is all the work of modern money mechanics if you ask me ( modern slavery ).
Non-phixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:11 PM   #29
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
The international petition website is up now: http://www.savethepeopleoficeland.com/
Thank you for putting this link here.

Here are new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHVWZ...layer_embedded
Nordurland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #30
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramallamamama View Post
Max Keiser does a great piece on this bit of financial terrorism.

Take the bankers "down to the water's edge and drown them like diseased cats".

I love Max.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP_2jXlo3JI
max keiser is great, and he reckons iceland should NOT pay it back, there is no advantage.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote