Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #51
VickyGold
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Budapest
Posts: 13
Default Re: call for indigo children

Yees, nice to be amongst other Indigos
I love u all!!!
I wonder though whether the children of Indigos would be CrystalChildren or Indigoes?
I am pregnant now and the FUTURECHILD was concieved on the day of the SOlar EcLipSe of 1st August. I wonder, I wonder...What does it mean???
VickyGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #52
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 18
Default Re: call for indigo children

Hi,

I'm not sure if i'm an indigo child, my friend ( who is one for sure but a different kind ) keeps telling me that i'm one and insist on the fact that i know it but i won't realise it. When i read this post i feel like i understand what you all say, but i'm kinda scared to think that everything i experienced when i was young was real and i can really see, hear and do all those things.
Excuse my bad english, i'm french and still learning proper english.
i can't believe i'm saying all this but i feel at ease in this post...
Mallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 PM   #53
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: i live in puerto rico
Posts: 643
Default Re: call for indigo children

I do not consider myself special but here are the names I get call every day at work, freak, genius, looney toon, strange, and old foggie who looks and acts like a kid. You name it , why do I attract such aggresion. Those that know me would call me for advice on anything and everything out of the norm. Is a curse but hey join the club of freaks is fun, and no my friend I am humble, quiet and would think twice before uttering a sentence.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #54
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 111
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
a study says 95% of American children born in the recent years are Indigos...
where did you find this study? do you have a link? and exactly what do you mean by 'recent years?' 10, 12, 20 years?
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #55
mortalcoil
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
where did you find this study? do you have a link? and exactly what do you mean by 'recent years?' 10, 12, 20 years?
"The Indigo phenomenon has been recognized as one of the most exciting changes in human nature ever documented in society. The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors. As small children, Indigo’s are easy to recognize by their unusually large, clear eyes. Extremely bright, precocious children with an amazing memory and a strong desire to live instinctively, these children of the next millennium are sensitive, gifted souls with an evolved consciousness who have come here to help change the vibrations of our lives and create one land, one globe and one species. They are our bridge to the future.*"
mortalcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #56
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalcoil View Post
"The Indigo phenomenon has been recognized as one of the most exciting changes in human nature ever documented in society. The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors. As small children, Indigo’s are easy to recognize by their unusually large, clear eyes. Extremely bright, precocious children with an amazing memory and a strong desire to live instinctively, these children of the next millennium are sensitive, gifted souls with an evolved consciousness who have come here to help change the vibrations of our lives and create one land, one globe and one species. They are our bridge to the future.*"
Thank you, I spend so much time surfing and learning that I don't always find the original info I need when asked...

Welcome Mallys, this is a special site to open up and share things you can't talk about with even your closest friends and family.

I'm curious, do you know what part of France Mary Magdalen moved to in her later years?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #57
mortalcoil
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I have just spent some time reading the thread about so called Indigo Children. To be honest I think that alot of the posts from people that claim to be Indigo Children is just self indulgent nonsense. Can sombody please reply to this post explaining what exactly qualifies a person to be classed as an Indigo Child. Just because because you want/believe yourself to be somthing does not make it so. I do not indend any malice in this post, we have to be real here, this is an important forum about important things, Thank You.
Merlin, I agree with you whole heartedly. Especially in those that claim to be "elder" But unlike you I'm not afraid of creating "malice" or emotional upheaval because the purpose of an indigo is NOT to create peace and light but to create BALANCE. In the years I've spent studying true indigos there have been both sides of the spectrum, light and dark. But in reality an indigo does not operate on terms of light and dark but upon intention.

An indigo is to be considered the next stage of human evolution, a processes of breeding into a higher spirituality where terms like "law" "judgment" "race" "stereotype" "family" "individuality" does not exist and words like "collective" "balance" "equality" is the norm and not just political terms. The most accurate depiction of the mentality within an indigo collective that I've seen is from the movie K-PAX.

Indigos are highly intelligent compared to most but not in terms of book smarts but as in awareness. They are able to see and feel what most cannot and are especially attuned to spiritual resonance and feeling. They can sense your intentions and your emotional status even before you do. Within a collective of indigos each are aware of their place and do not need social conditioning to conform them. And even times they get "upset" when others are not aware of their place.

The indigo phenomenon did not begin in full swing until very late in the 70's and by 27 the indigo starts to loose their qualities. In very rare cases do they maintain that sense of purpose and awareness.

Some are allergic to their mother's milk and most are sickly children at an early age. Most are classified with ADHD or other social disorders because they are in fact system busters, learn at an accelerated pace and bore easily.

As within social clicks there are many different types of indigo and just within the last few years I've met those that are entirely opposite from what we would perceive to be indigo. These are the manipulators, the controllers, the ones the seek to test the limits and boundaries of who they come across. The "dark" side of the indigo spectrum.

Both the "light and dark" indigo will fight openly and for no apparent reason. I have witnessed a humanitarian indigo child strike the "darker" indigo without warning and then proceed to play together as if nothing happened. This I assume was understood as a lesson that needed to be learned and equally accepted.

But as I stated earlier they do not operate on terms of light and dark. Everything is based on balance and need. Now that more people are becoming aware of their spiritual selves and seek a positive outlook on human existence there will be more of these to bring about balance.

It is easy for one to look in the mirror and see ice blue eyes staring back at them and automatically think "i'm an indigo" or have some spiritual movement and claim "i am indigo" or have some delusion of higher purpose and think "i am indigo" but in reality it becomes not a matter of specific physical traits or emotional harmony with ones self but in the manner in which you are linked to everyone and everything around you.

Those that are indigo do not need to claim they are or justify their existence or egos by shouting out their place in the universe, they just are and will recognize that always. I only share with you my status because I am in fact here for a purpose, I know my place and require those that are of like kind in order to help them achieve that greater awareness.

Those that are of later generation are here for one reason, to help usher in the new wave of consciousness that is now blooming with increasing velocity across our planet. But then again you already know that.

I find it frightfully sad for people to claim that are a part of something they know nothing about and to soil this great awakening with delusions and some far off sense of purpose.

Become spiritually enlightened, seek a higher sense of purpose and promote balance and wellness and peace throughout those you come in contact with. But do it for the sake of, not because you wish to impress or stroke your ego and to feel apart of something greater than you.

Change is here but not for the reasons you think or for the purpose you may have dreamed of. Speak to an indigo and ask them why they are here, they will reply with "To fix you" Think about this the next time you look in the mirror, the person staring back at you may realize that your perception of reality is skewed.

When the fight is won and the dust settles we may very well see ourselves in a world without traffic lights, without law and government, without police, where people survive not because of their superiority but because of their empathy and awareness of everything around them.

Not in any case a magical wonderland but one of acceptance of self where knowledge and wisdom are king and shared openly amongst all. Collective Consciousness is the foundation in which this new world will be created and where individuality is a thing of the past.

And in that time we will truly be, enlightened beings.
mortalcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:01 PM   #58
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member
 
QUESTINY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 407
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalcoil View Post
Merlin, I agree with you whole heartedly. Especially in those that claim to be "elder" But unlike you I'm not afraid of creating "malice" or emotional upheaval because the purpose of an indigo is NOT to create peace and light but to create BALANCE. In the years I've spent studying true indigos there have been both sides of the spectrum, light and dark. But in reality an indigo does not operate on terms of light and dark but upon intention.

An indigo is to be considered the next stage of human evolution, a processes of breeding into a higher spirituality where terms like "law" "judgment" "race" "stereotype" "family" "individuality" does not exist and words like "collective" "balance" "equality" is the norm and not just political terms. The most accurate depiction of the mentality within an indigo collective that I've seen is from the movie K-PAX.

Indigos are highly intelligent compared to most but not in terms of book smarts but as in awareness. They are able to see and feel what most cannot and are especially attuned to spiritual resonance and feeling. They can sense your intentions and your emotional status even before you do. Within a collective of indigos each are aware of their place and do not need social conditioning to conform them. And even times they get "upset" when others are not aware of their place.

The indigo phenomenon did not begin in full swing until very late in the 70's and by 27 the indigo starts to loose their qualities. In very rare cases do they maintain that sense of purpose and awareness.

Some are allergic to their mother's milk and most are sickly children at an early age. Most are classified with ADHD or other social disorders because they are in fact system busters, learn at an accelerated pace and bore easily.

As within social clicks there are many different types of indigo and just within the last few years I've met those that are entirely opposite from what we would perceive to be indigo. These are the manipulators, the controllers, the ones the seek to test the limits and boundaries of who they come across. The "dark" side of the indigo spectrum.

Both the "light and dark" indigo will fight openly and for no apparent reason. I have witnessed a humanitarian indigo child strike the "darker" indigo without warning and then proceed to play together as if nothing happened. This I assume was understood as a lesson that needed to be learned and equally accepted.

But as I stated earlier they do not operate on terms of light and dark. Everything is based on balance and need. Now that more people are becoming aware of their spiritual selves and seek a positive outlook on human existence there will be more of these to bring about balance.

It is easy for one to look in the mirror and see ice blue eyes staring back at them and automatically think "i'm an indigo" or have some spiritual movement and claim "i am indigo" or have some delusion of higher purpose and think "i am indigo" but in reality it becomes not a matter of specific physical traits or emotional harmony with ones self but in the manner in which you are linked to everyone and everything around you.

Those that are indigo do not need to claim they are or justify their existence or egos by shouting out their place in the universe, they just are and will recognize that always. I only share with you my status because I am in fact here for a purpose, I know my place and require those that are of like kind in order to help them achieve that greater awareness.

Those that are of later generation are here for one reason, to help usher in the new wave of consciousness that is now blooming with increasing velocity across our planet. But then again you already know that.

I find it frightfully sad for people to claim that are a part of something they know nothing about and to soil this great awakening with delusions and some far off sense of purpose.

Become spiritually enlightened, seek a higher sense of purpose and promote balance and wellness and peace throughout those you come in contact with. But do it for the sake of, not because you wish to impress or stroke your ego and to feel apart of something greater than you.

Change is here but not for the reasons you think or for the purpose you may have dreamed of. Speak to an indigo and ask them why they are here, they will reply with "To fix you" Think about this the next time you look in the mirror, the person staring back at you may realize that your perception of reality is skewed.

When the fight is won and the dust settles we may very well see ourselves in a world without traffic lights, without law and government, without police, where people survive not because of their superiority but because of their empathy and awareness of everything around them.

Not in any case a magical wonderland but one of acceptance of self where knowledge and wisdom are king and shared openly amongst all. Collective Consciousness is the foundation in which this new world will be created and where individuality is a thing of the past.

And in that time we will truly be, enlightened beings.
Thank you MortalCoil for sharing your insights and wisdom. You have tremendous depth. You have put considerable thought and humbleness in your post. I would like to learn more about what you have to say. I will follow your future posts closely.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #59
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalcoil View Post
The indigo phenomenon did not begin in full swing until very late in the 70's and by 27 the indigo starts to loose their qualities. In very rare cases do they maintain that sense of purpose and awareness.
I'm surprised you mentioned 27, that was the year of big changes for me, the age I let go, it wasn't until years later that I reconnected to my path...

You sound like you have been studying Indigos for a while, thank you for joining this conversation to give clarity to all who are curious.


To have questions on subjects never studied, and suddenly know answers like you had been learning about it for years...

To experience it is hard to explain to others, it just is...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #60
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member
 
JohnWdoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 191
Default Re: call for indigo children

I was reading alot of your posts and found it quite interesting, i really do question the validity of everything (because thats how i evolve...) but i must tell you all what i have been through in my days.

I live in quite a small railroad town in Canada, i have always been close to the woods and used to walk around using my imagination for so much. It all started even before i lived out in the woods, i was about 3 years old and was was AWAKE sitting on my bed and felt something grab my leg. I felt a hand or what i imagined to be one but i seen NOTHING. I kind of panicked (as much as a 3 year old can) and grabbed the "thing". I actually got ahold of the damn thing and tryed to push it and amazingly it kind of did fold under my force. So im trying to push this arm that has a grip on me (pushing away) and i feel this force of 10 men push and grab my leg, later when i was older i went on one of those "spinning wheels" at a carnival and felt the gravity effect and sure enough i thought to myself "holy crap! this so reminds me of that force!) so im trying to push this thing and its just POWERFUL before i knew it the thing had grabbed me pulled me forward slamming me into the wall and giving me a lump. It scared the **** out of me because frankly the thing "tryed" to pull me off the bed vertical, so where my feet hung off the bed it tryed to pull me to what i thought "under the bed" ,so kid like . For 10years i never held my feet off the bed

That was my first ever "paranormal experince" as when i grew up i have seen dozzens of beings all ranging from size and shape. I lived in one house that was SOOOOO active it made people actually sick from fear. I lived in a house for 2 years (88 king of ALL things) that was just ridiculous... If you did not believe in paranormal activity i would make the person come spend a few days with me and let me tell ya most were skeptical until they heard people walking down my stairs, haha that is a WONDERFUL story that happend at least 3 times with people, on my own dozens!

It goes like this, at ANY random moment day or night you would be sitting in my room (in the basement) and would hear foot steps coming down the stairs, LOUD and clear as day. They walked really slowly and it was hilarious to see peoples faces when the thing was almost at the bottom lol. You could hear the last step on the pavement floor and leme say it sounded quite cold. I remember just running out with my little ukulele to hit the damn thing lol and as always nothing to be seen. It was intersting to have it happen with many people because to me it always felt like i was being shown that "yes weird stuff can happen" and it happend around so many people it made people really believe in what i had to say (this can be DANGEROUS) and i being who i am and what i have seen realize sadly alot of love/light recruits are falling for this... If you really search within you will see and of course i only say this because i feel for ALL humanity and will NOT let people be taken in by a sore promise or total peace (which is an noble thought) but i digress! (don't we all?? ha!)

I could write a book about this stuff because honestly the experince is just to much. I seen an giant ORB that was the most beautiful thing you could imagine and get this i had a friend with me who witnessed it to - it was very very powerful for him to see that. It fell into my window and danced for us (NO LIE!) and i was in shock... it started to split into two then threes and dance and morph, the colours were all radiant and it had no reflection nor did it travel like the BASIC laws of light but in fact this ORB had no "light" but "mass" which to this day still makes me wonder. I actually seen the thing twice, once with my friend and once alone. The time i was alone it was quite interesting as i was in mid sleep and just woke up (nothing called me, ermm to my memory) and i had my back toward the window, so i spun around in a daze and looked up and lo and behold it was back but this time around i was "to sleepy" and for some reason just didnt care lol. It wasnt a dream (i can tell the difference) but this time around it didnt scare me... didnt make me feel anything. I looked at the thing and just gave a thin smile then rolled back over (turning my back to it which i felt quite proud of) and went back to sleep. I had no reason to fear it this time and how long it stayed around or what it did is not known.

That was so magical to see!! ohh s*** i just rememberd that time i seen a MIB (who the hell really knows what they are???) man that was something...... but ill leave that for another post

Peace&War for you all (duality is humanity)

edit**

and btw i was born on June 21st 1986 at 7:02 am. My mother was not due until July 17 i believe and she went into labour at EXACTLY midnight which to me is quite New Age, i have told myself many time to protect that essence inside just because my birthdate and family history can in fact get me on someone elses agenda. Be it for good or bad i have a problem with people using my ideas against or for something, mostly because i feel people need to take a step back and work on reality before they go jumping into my world. If it be yours then let us help humanity like i wish to.

And btw i have rarely if never used the term indigo and problay wont just for the sake of me, i am John not indigo... but then again this could be what some would call a "real" indigo but thats just opinion .

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:47 PM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #61
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 50
Default Re: call for indigo children

I've always known that there was something different about me and it's definitely safe to say that I am an Indigo. However, it took me a long time to realize that this was a gift. I used to fall into dark places constantly because if you don't make an effort to improve your life you find yourself in the victim state of mind and thats a open invitation for negative influences to come in a take over. I was fortunate enough to come across the works of Terence Mckenna and Jordan Maxwell which have helped me get my life back on track.

I know what who mean lock'N'load. I've never been injured or had a illness more severe than a cold.

I also notice that people think that I am younger than I really am. I've also noticed that people can always tell when I'm lying. Does anyone else get that?
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #62
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hideing From The Clandestine Dark Suit's!
Posts: 190
Default Re: call for indigo children

I can't lie to cover My own false or to hide the fact of what consiquence's My action's take with out geting busterd. However I can (not that I like too) Lie to get othere People out of strife.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #63
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
I was reading alot of your posts and found it quite interesting, i really do question the validity of everything (because thats how i evolve...) but i must tell you all what i have been through in my days.

And btw i have rarely if never used the term indigo and problay wont just for the sake of me, i am John not indigo... but then again this could be what some would call a "real" indigo but thats just opinion .
I'm curious, when you were in the "haunted house" did you see shadows from the corner of your eye and when you looked straight on, didn't see a thing?

It's a phenomena I've never understood...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #64
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 224
Default Re: call for indigo children

My late twenties was also a time where I just "let it go". Interesting. I picked it back up again around 31 and have been back on the path since except for a period of about 6 months where I got very caught up in politics and fear. I feel that was part of my journey, though, and helped realize in the end there is nothing to fear. I came out of that more whole than ever.

I also don't think the indigo label is something that feeds the ego necessarily- I'm sure it can for those who aren't on a path of personal development but those same people will either grow or lose what they have. I appreciate this thread for other reasons- mainly that it connects a group of people who have struggled a great deal in life and especially as a child being so different. I don't see it as being any different than any other "support" thread for a group of people who have gone through a difficult time and are trying to better themselves. Connecting with others who have been through similar ordeals is very powerful when you've been ostracized on so many levels in your life. It's like anyone who knows all the messed up things going on and trying to tell others and they don't believe you, laugh at you, roll their eyes...that's the lifestory from early childhood of many indigos. Kwim?

So guys...what was your first "unusual" experience you can recall?

I remember as a small child- I don't know the exact age but it was before my brother was born and I was 4 then so before then- and this went on FOREVER was what I would see at night. I'd lay in my bed and the whole room would start filling with swirling dots of energy. Different colors, a lot of red. They would move in sync and form patterns briefly then disperse again. They were saying things in my head but I can't for the life of me remember what that was. I remember being scared sometimes (when they moved really fast) but usually not at all. I never called my parents because I enjoyed watching them and didn't want them to go away even if they were a bit freaky at times. I knew that after my parents cut off my light and went to bed that they would come. They were not like lights, though. They looked "solid". Almost like little bb's you'd use in a pellet gun. And the colors were dark, didn't exactly "glow" but could be easily seen. Hard to explain.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #65
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member
 
JohnWdoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 191
Default

And yes i can read peoples minds (in a sense) just a few days ago i was sleeping and was told in my dreams to "Wake up becuase your mother is coming home" and sure enough she walked in the door, it actually made me step back and say "woooow..." i have had this experince before but this time i nailed it so to speak.

I have question for anyone on here, has anyone on here ever seen giant tall "men" in black suits? not a MIB to my knowledge but my mother a few weeks ago was walking to work and she seen 2 men who were about 7 feet tall. She said to herself "wow those men are big" but honestly never caught on at the moment. So she is walking and realizes these things are in fact following her. She told me they were hidding in the "shadows" and rarely if ever walked under the few "lit street lights" it was 3:30 in the morning and she was walking in the "semi dark" to get to work. She realized what was going on and looked back, to what she tells me she said they had black suits on but here is a little tid bit of description, she told me they had pants on that quite did not fit them, she said she could see ankles and flesh (almost like all cloths were to small now that i come to think about it) she looked at these things and started to run as fast as she could, my mother actually hurt her ankle running away from those things. After she ran down the street she looked forward and to her amazement they were ahead of her at the end of the street standing, she ran as fast as she could ALL the way to work. When she told me she was 100% serious.

Thought id share that story with ya all!

JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #66
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member
 
JohnWdoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 191
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I'm curious, when you were in the "haunted house" did you see shadows from the corner of your eye and when you looked straight on, didn't see a thing?

It's a phenomena I've never understood...

Yes i have experinced that, sometimes after periods of activity and others just random. I have a few personal theories but thats just me.

1. Pure and simple illusion
2. Trees moving or changes in light
3. Moving couchs can create new light pallets/shadows
4. Your eyelashes can decieve you (you heard me right haha!)
5. Hallucination caused by stress or bad diet
6. A genuine experince of something unknown

My advice would be to simply take it like a grain of salt and to really look at it with logistics. When something big happens you WILL know it.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #67
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
And yes i can read peoples minds (in a sense) just a few days ago i was sleeping and was told in my dreams to "Wake up becuase your mother is coming home" and sure enough she walked in the door, it actually made me step back and say "woooow..." i have had this experince before but this time i nailed it so to speak.

I have question for anyone on here, has anyone on here ever seen giant tall "men" in black suits? not a MIB to my knowledge but my mother a few weeks ago was walking to work and she seen 2 men who were about 7 feet tall. She said to herself "wow those men are big" but honestly never caught on at the moment. So she is walking and realizes these things are in fact following her. She told me they were hidding in the "shadows" and rarely if ever walked under the few "lit street lights" it was 3:30 in the morning and she was walking in the "semi dark" to get to work. She realized what was going on and looked back, to what she tells me she said they had black suits on but here is a little tid bit of description, she told me they had pants on that quite did not fit them, she said she could see ankles and flesh (almost like all cloths were to small now that i come to think about it) she looked at these things and started to run as fast as she could, my mother actually hurt her ankle running away from those things. After she ran down the street she looked forward and to her amazement they were ahead of her at the end of the street standing, she ran as fast as she could ALL the way to work. When she told me she was 100% serious.

Thought id share that story with ya all!

:welcome ani:
Have you ever had a dream of being abducted?

Sitting in a chair or laying down looking up at bright lights?

Have you had a recent urgency in the last few years to do something about the Global Warming problem?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #68
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 469
Default Re: call for indigo children

I am still reading this thread with amazement. I identify with so much of what so many of you say, and at so many levels! Although I'm surely one of the older people here (nearly 60), I've always known I was somehow not of this world, and I've always had highly unusual experiences. This has been both "good" and "bad," and has led to an unusual life. NOW it's all starting to fall into place and make sense, as I understand that much of what happened before was training and schooling. I realize it is my assignment to put it to good use.

Since the Indigo phenomenon received that name there's been all kinds of publicity as if it's a brand-new thing, but I think we Indigos have always been here. You can't tell me that Alexander the Great, Adolf Hitler, Leonardo da Vinci or Aristotle were just plain folks. And think of the women: Semiramis, Elisabeth von Bingen, Marie Curie, Florence Nightingale...these were all people who were driven by something. Think how many were burned at the stake. Think how many must have lived and died in eccentric obscurity.

What's happening now is that more and more of these extraordinary individuals are part of more than one living generation. And with the Internet we're reaching out and networking in ways that were not thought of even a decade ago. And this, my friends, is both deeply empowering and inspiring and, like all great enterprises, hazardous. It is revolutionary, chaotic, and subversive, and to some this means call in the troops. This is part of what we must be prepared for.

This spring I started a website about and for Indigos of all ages. So far it's pretty bare-bones, but that's mostly because I am the only one working on it. I'm not enough of a webmaster nor do I have the resources to set up a fully interactive portal like this one, but I do want contributions! I want to post articles, artwork and other efforts by Indigos. The website is www.indigodave.com ...I welcome comments, criticism, help and other contributions! You can email me from the site... dave@indigodave.com
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #69
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member
 
JohnWdoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 191
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Have you ever had a dream of being abducted?

Sitting in a chair or laying down looking up at bright lights?

Have you had a recent urgency in the last few years to do something about the Global Warming problem?

I cannot recall being abducted and my personal belief is that they are in fact IN THE EARTH. Is anyone aware of the experimets with DMT and how they "recreated" the abduction scenario?? and how must abductions are in fact dreams?

The global warming thing to me is give or take honestly. I think we ALL know whats going on with this and how we are destroying the earth. I get a funny feeling your Jim Sparks or have read his stuff i really do like Jim as he has much to teach us even if i personally find the abduction scenario odd.

In the end its all about perserving the earth and making it wonderful for our children to walk on.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:51 PM   #70
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hideing From The Clandestine Dark Suit's!
Posts: 190
Default Re: call for indigo children

Does anyone elles feel like this?


The Ultimate Battle (By The Forsaken Falcon)

(Mind)
My body, fragile & unresilent.
My mind, chaotic & dissarayed.
(Soul)
My soul stronger then ever,
though its one wish is to sleep forever.
(Body)
Inside I'v seen the darkist unstabled storms,
The winds blew like tainted Hawks.
(Soul)
The lightning fell upon thy jagged rocks.
(Mind)
My last goal now is to embrace the Gods.
(Soul)
For Never-Less or Ever-More,
What purpose do You seek?
Knocking on there door?
(Mind)
If I am to be judged.
Then I shall judged back.
I think with what I have installed
They shalnt beable to fight back.
(Body)
When that time apears
both us of would of been long gone.
(Soul)
Only I shall remain
& You forever gone.
(Mind)
Not completely true My Friend,
We walk this path together
our footprint & thoughts are alike.
They are You & I.
(Soul)
Fragment's of Memories
will remain of You is true.
Though I am something
way beyound You.
(Mind)
Either way it matter not,
If We are to be gone.
You'll have to suffer alone.
(Soul)
Maybe so but in the end.
Unlike You....
I'll stand up & walk again....
Only I will get too see
The End.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:51 PM   #71
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: call for indigo children

I'm the original me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:54 PM   #72
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 18
Default Re: call for indigo children

Thank you Rocky_Shorz, i feel like i will like this place ^_^ and i don't really know about marie madeleine but i could look into it. I totally agree with Mortalcoil too, me being a dark one, i do not feel like trying to decieive or hurt others, i saw myself many "light" doing really unhuman things to others, light is not necessery good and dark evil. dark being are just more " individual" beings than light ones.
Mallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #73
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hideing From The Clandestine Dark Suit's!
Posts: 190
Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallys View Post
Thank you Rocky_Shorz, i feel like i will like this place ^_^ and i don't really know about marie madeleine but i could look into it. I totally agree with Mortalcoil too, me being a dark one, i do not feel like trying to decieive or hurt others, i saw myself many "light" doing really unhuman things to others, light is not necessery good and dark evil. dark being are just more " individual" beings than light ones.
I completely agree with You Darkness does NOT mean Decietfull.
To us whom dwell closer to the shadow's it's not because We fear or opose the Light. For Me personaly I choice the darkness because it keep's thing's in perspective and realistic and logical. If I were in the oppisite spectrum I'd be highly stifled due to what is going on in My day to day life & in the long run feel less inclinded to do anything.

I wasn't allways "Negative" I use to be quiet optermistic & positive, It's just some of us are forced to change to survie our surounding's.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:34 PM   #74
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 18
Default Re: call for indigo children

Do you guys think that a traumatic event or simply denial can block abilities and true understanding of what an idingo is and can do ?
Mallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:23 AM   #75
conec
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dublin
Posts: 46
Default Re: call for indigo children

I feel like an indigo too. very similar story to mine, messy childhood, questioning everything, started to be interested in occult from, well, since i can remember having thoughts.
I always felt like I was being watched.
I feel like I have spent my entire life preparing for some kind of a mission even though I never really knew what it was but I knew I had to learn because I would need it when I got older.
I think my job is to not judge, make people feel safe and ok to be themselves, challenge beliefs, teach, ask why. stay calm. As I get older i feel like I will have to be very strong.
Whether this is being indigo I dont know.

I am a total empath, I couldnt deal with it most of my life, is scary to feel the sadness and desperation of a complete stranger, an adult, when your only a kid, hard to understand. i grew wise fast, I felt adult feelings.
I cant pretend, ever. I hate small talk with a passion. I affect others moods, I cant meet my friends if I'm ****** off because they will become ****** off too, as Lock n Load was saying. I can see energy splashing around.
My life is lived through vibes and learning.
I cant stand being in a full room, nothing gets past me, its highly overstimulating. I end up needing a lot of time to recharge.
Not good with unnecessary noises, lights, smells, hot n cold, bad food.
Oh ya I forgot to add, just because it was mentioned before, I'm 29 and I look about 16, I get asked for ID still, I'm tiny and people always call me an elf, i do my elf movements and i freak people out because they say it looks too real.

But what really makes me feel like an indigo is I feel like I have to fight, clear the way, break down old beliefs, fight for the freedom of out spirits.

There you go, hope I didnt bore anyone to tears, cliche s*** but thats it!

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:48 PM.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon