Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-10-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Secret Underground Lectures of Commander X:video, 88 mins.

The.Secret.Underground.Lectures.of.Commander.X.(NW O.UFOs.Mind.Control)
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/196...f_Commander_X/
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Secret Underground Lectures of Commander X:video, 88 mins.

Try this link:http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71240361070544. Is this the same video?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah it's the same video orthy.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I've listened to almost half of it today. This is definitely one of the most important videos, a must see for everybody.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched it...and I have a feeling that I now know too much! It seems to be an excellent summary of most of the things which I have found to have the ring of truth in this area of research. Obviously, we are still in speculand...but it is not science-fiction divorced from reality. I had a very strange feeling that Commander X is Bill Cooper. Obviously, this is not possible...or is it? I obviously have an overactive imagination...but I don't suffer from my insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #6
Steve_G

If you guys hadn't said that I wouldn't have watched beyond the ridiculously OTT opening credits and B Movie title

As it is I'm downloading it now. I'll let you know if I'm thanking you after I've watched it
Old 03-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please watch Commander X...and then see if my version of the NWO fits: One Nation Under Satan: The Old World Disorder Reptillian Theocracy. Then rewatch the Orion Conspiracy: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTe2t...eature=related. Please take a long, hard look at the general principles and concepts revealed. The details may be up for grabs...but do you see a pattern emerging?

Constitutional Responsible Freedom trumps One Nation Under Satan.

The following is addressed to Commander X: Thank-you for all that you have done and are doing. Please consider combining your material(including your early material) into an Orion Conspiracy type production of up to two hours in length...perhaps using the production staff and actors from the Orion Conspiracy.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-17-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The Secret Underground Lectures of Commander X:video, 88 mins.

Excellent video, I think everybody must see it, you can complete the information reading this book:

Defending Sacred Ground, The Story of Alex Collier and his
lifetime personal contact with the Zenetaen
culture from Andromeda

The Greys and the Earth Agenda

A 1995 Alex Collier Lecture
Interaction Between Gizeh Group and Nazi Germany
The Greys made contact with a world governmental body for the first time in 1931. This was in Germany. The Greys
were however turned away by the German government, because it had already committed itself to involvement with
the Gizeh intelligence. Now, I don't know if you know who Gizeh intelligence is, but I will tell you that it is a renegade
group of human extraterrestrials that were headquartered under the Gizeh plateau in Egypt. They were predominantly
Pleiadians at the time. Ashtar was part of that group, Kamagol was part of that group. Even Jehovah was part of that
group for some time. They did their own thing. They came down here and "played God" with us, and people
worshipped them as "Gods" because they had this technology. They abused their power. The Germans were, in the
1930's, building rockets and starting a space program because of their contacts with extraterrestrials - the Gizeh
intelligence.

Technology was developed and used to create weapons, because the German governmental bodies involved were
concerned that there was going to be an alien invasion. The Gizeh intelligence told them that the Greys were here.
However, there was not an actual invasion, per se, in progress. Weapons, such as sound devices, lasers, neutron
bombs, particle beam weapons were created , although many of these were actualized later on in history. The
Germans were given a lot of this technology by the Gizeh intelligence. These technologies also included free energy
devices and anti-gravity technology.
Tripartite Interaction: US, USSR and Britain
The United States was the first to open its doors to the alien race known as the Greys. I have been told of a contact in
1934, wherein the Greys made their presence known to the United States government in Washington State. It wasn't
until 1947 that actual contact occurred with the aliens and United States officials, due to the shooting down of an alien
craft in Roswell, New Mexico. This pressed the Greys into contact earlier than they had anticipated. After this crash at
Roswell in 1947 the United States, the Soviet Union and the British, at the very highest levels of government, became
"blood-brothers".

Now, these governments did not know what Germany was really up to at that time in history. The Germans were very
very secretive about their contact with Gizeh intelligences. What was going on in Germany and what was going on
between these other countries were two separate issues.
The Roswell incident created more of an urgency to develop a true space program in order to defend the Earth. Again,
the United States government and the Soviets thought that there was a threat due to the technologically advanced
state of the aliens they had encountered. The true space program was an "underground" development that we are just
now beginning to hear about. It was originally financed by members of the Club of Rome. Now, you will need to do
some homework to find out who those members are, and don't be surprised at who you see. We'll talk more about
that when we discuss the moon. The Greys assisted the "black government" with the building of some of the first
facilities on the moon and Mars.

Prior to all of this, between 1850 and 1950, there were instances of the mutilation of both cattle and humans. The
NSA, which was created in the 1950's, knew that aliens were responsible. How they knew this, though, I have not
been told. I will try and get more clarification on that. In 1952, the government prepared itself for the realization of
ongoing alien contact. When our military radar systems started to bring down craft, the Greys realized that in order to
perform their genetic experiments on such a large scale, in an attempt to genetically save their race, they would need
the cooperation of a political body of a high caliber. In other words, they had to come to terms. A select body in the
United States was designed to be the liaison between the Greys and earth humans. The military was very enthusiastic,
in the hope of exchanging raw materials for alien technology. This liaison group, the political structure, was the
National Security Agency. This is what its original purpose was.
The Agreement and Contract
In May of 1954, the United States government made the agreement with an alien race. Some of the terms of this
agreement featured the exchange of technology of anti-gravity, metals and alloys, environmental type technologies,
free energy and medical technologies geared toward dealing with the human body. All the Greys asked for in return,
they said, was to be allowed to study human development in terms of consciousness and emotional makeup, and to be
allowed to stay here on Earth. The agreement took place at Holloman Air Force Base.

This single act involving the signing of a "contract" with an extraterrestrial race was the most significant event in
human history, because it launched mankind in a direction we were never intended to go in the first place. It also
thrust us into a role that we were not prepared for, either, of being host to an alien race. This also essentially
"handcuffed" the Andromedan Council, and those benevolent extra- terrestrial races from being able to take a more
http://www.andromedaninsights.com/dsg1/chapter7.html (6 of 48) [9/18/2000 6:39:32 PM]
active role in our evolution. In effect, it has placed the burden squarely on the shoulders of humanity, to enlighten
itself relative to the facts, and to consciously create ascension on an individual basis, because outside help was now
unavailable.

The particular treaty was agreed upon between these aliens and the Ultra unit in the NSA, which is in actuality a
government unto itself. Now, pay close attention, because this is the first time I have ever mentioned this. The
particular document and originally exchanged materials may be found today in the NSA facility called Blue Moon,
underneath Kirkland Air Force base in New Mexico. The entrance to this base is in the Manzano mountains. Also, at
this location is the private Department of Energy (DOE) technological base. Currently, the building of free energy
devices for use in space is ongoing in this particular facility.
Much of the alien technology has been reconstructed and sent, via a connecting tunnel, to Los Alamos and an area
located underneath the cliffsides of Los Alamos canyon, where huge vaults are built into the earth. This facility is
29,000 square feet, and contains laboratories equipped to study light, thought, and pure energy.
This facility is also used as a jail for aliens captured by black government factions.

Now, the NSA is exempt from all laws in the United States, unless it is itself mentioned in any creation of law. This is
because of its interaction with alien species and what it sees as necessary intervention into the civil and constitutional
rights of the American people.
The Underground Network and Its Management
Corporations that are currently assisting the various alien groups and the "black government" are: Standard Oil,
Lockheed, Northrop, McDonald-Douglas, AT&T, IT&T, the A.Matthews Construction company, the Robbins Company,
the Utah Mining Company, and a host of others. There was a great deal of private money used by the NSA to build
alien technology, and to keep humanity under control, and the status quo secure. Even the CIA doesn't know a lot
about the Ultra unit or the Blue Moon unit in the NSA, which deal with alien technology and information.

Now, Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 (under Blue Moon) control compartmentalization, building and applications of alien
technology. According to the Andromedans, Alpha 2 is MJ-12, and MJ-12 is at the bottom of the hierarchy, even
though we are led to believe that it is at the top. Alpha 2 also controls the release of information and the security of
that information. MJ-12 meets in a facility called the "country club" in the mountains of Virginia. The "country club" is
owned by the Rockefeller Foundation. The vital meetings are held underground, and the members of MJ-12 are taken
via a small subway to the town of Warrington, Virginia. From there, they are taken to an underground city called
"Ravenrock", which is located just south of the Blue Ridge summit in Pennsylvania. The effort and energy they put into
keeping all of this secret is incredible. It's nice to know that a race 2.2 million light years away knows what is going on
here.

Most of the underground tunnel system across the United States is between 2,500 and 3,500 feet underground. The
Boeing Aerospace Company built and created fuel batteries and power generators to operate this subterranean
highway system that is apparently all across the United States. Apparently, in these fuel cells, they mix chlorine and
hydrogen and electricity is created, as well as hydrogen chloride, which is then reseparated again into hydrogen and
chlorine. The process continues forever, creating electricity forever. It never wears out, apparently.
The planning and implementation for blueprints and designed for the tunnel connections underground was handled by
the Navy. The National Research Council was responsible for the underground tunneling systems across the United
States. The management of all these facilities is handled by the Department of Energy.

Now, the machines that were built to create this underground tunnel system and the underground facilities were built
by the Jarva Corporation of Ohio, the Morrison-Knudson Company out of Boise, Idaho, and the Robbins Company in
Washington State. Most of the financing for this program, and all of these facilities, has been done through the NSA.
Black Project Finance Through Drug Trafficking
Ok. The New World Order and the "black government" financed the building the alien bases and underground facilities.
How is it that the NSA signed a treaty without going through Congress and did this without anybody knowing about it?
The majority of the financing was the result of the CIA creating solutions to impossible situations. Proceeds from the
sale of narcotics (to the American people) have been used to finance these black projects. The one example that I will
give you, that apparently is just now coming to the surface, is a book called Compromise. It talks about Bill Clinton's
involvement with the CIA, and the import of over $100 million worth of cocaine, each month for a period of years, into
Mena airport in Arkansas, from where it was distributed throughout the United States.

Secret Bases and Tunnels
There are also underground bases around and tunnel systems that penetrate all throughout the earth. Some of these
are millions and millions of years old, built by advanced alien beings who were here in the past, mining our planet for
minerals and precious metals. Some of these underground ancient facilities are protected by current earth
governments. As you will notice, the bulk of the underground installations are in the United States, and we are going
to talk about where those bases are, and about what information I have been given about them.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Something doesn't seem right about this movie.

The hands are not synced with the subject on which he is speaking.

The Applause are totally implanted and not genuine.

And when he says that all the religions in the us will be forbidden and there will be one mandatory religion forced by the government i't raises an eyebrow or two...
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #10
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

This could be A Totally fraudulent Movie!!!

I accidentally found An Article On the web which is WORD BY WORD Identical to the so called "lecture" of the so called "mr. X".

This article was originally published in the 36th-year edition of the Finnish-language journal SPEKULA (3rd Quarter, 1999). SPEKULA (circulation 6500) is a publication of Northern Finland medical students and doctors of Oulu University OLK (Oulun Laaketieteellinen Kilta). It is mailed to all medical students of Finland and all Northern Finland medical doctors.

Here is the link: http://ce399.typepad.com/weblog/2007...hip-impla.html

The only explanation i can think of to explain this strange duplicity is that "mr X" wrote an article for the Finnish journal in 1999 and later on in a "lecture" read the article word by word which is strange for a lecture that should be freely spoken.

open your eyes wider...
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Paramartasaya: Thank you for the information. There doesn't seem to be a lot of material regarding Gizeh Intelligence. Does this group have an alien-alias? If most of what you have posted is true...this would explain a lot of things. But something tells me the truth is in a much deeper sub-level of the snake-pit.

If what we are primarily dealing with is Reptillian vs Human...and if this shotgun marriage is not working...perhaps we need to go to the Universal Divorce Court. We get Earth and the Moon. The Reptillians get Mars and it's moons. Plus...we probably need a restraining order against each other. We get Constitutional Responsible Freedom. They get One Nation Under Satan. Sounds fair to me. I don't know what to do with the hybrids. That would probably have to be decided on a case by case basis...unless we are all reptillian/human hybrids!

Nivosh: This is fascinating! This video is a mystery! The website you mentioned seems to be quite good...but also quite obscure...with no catchy name, no fancy graphics or pictures. If part of the video is based upon this material...the source seems to be quite reliable...although no reference or credit is given. What fascinates me...is how you just happened across this. Were you looking for it? How long have you been examining this video. I saw it for the first time two or three days ago. Is the information presented in the video factual...or can clearly identifiable errors or misinformation be identified? Also...do you know anything about Gizeh Intelligence? This is yet another mystery! Thank-you!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-12-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post
This could be A Totally fraudulent Movie!!!

I accidentally found An Article On the web which is WORD BY WORD Identical to the so called "lecture" of the so called "mr. X".

This article was originally published in the 36th-year edition of the Finnish-language journal SPEKULA (3rd Quarter, 1999). SPEKULA (circulation 6500) is a publication of Northern Finland medical students and doctors of Oulu University OLK (Oulun Laaketieteellinen Kilta). It is mailed to all medical students of Finland and all Northern Finland medical doctors.

Here is the link: http://ce399.typepad.com/weblog/2007...hip-impla.html

The only explanation i can think of to explain this strange duplicity is that "mr X" wrote an article for the Finnish journal in 1999 and later on in a "lecture" read the article word by word which is strange for a lecture that should be freely spoken.

open your eyes wider...
MrX could have used a lot of different sources for this video. he mentions the Dulce base and what supposedly is going on there and he is not claiming he's been there. But...as with everything else, discernment is strongly recommended as there are truths mixed with lies everywhere.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...regardless of who Commander X is...and what his sources were...is what he says correct...or incorrect? Please respond.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #14
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Gizeh intelligence is the Alderbron renegade group of Pledians. Al Bielek was the first person I heard who mentioned them by the name Alderbrons, but in a lecture I later saw Alex Collier call them this too.

Anyways, this was a very good video. Thanks for posting this! Its interesting that Commander X was a part of the NSA.

I read Colliers book a few months ago and found it to be very good. Potent information.

Search on the pirate bay site for a half gig file which contains over 22 hours of audio of Al Bielek and the other Montauk characters. Details of the extensive mind control technologies used are given among other information.

I found it very interesting that both Al Bielek and Preston Nickols worked directly with an 8 foot tall Reptilian Draconian.

Rumor is that there will be a full scale Draco invasion sometime before the end of 2012. When Al visited the future in 2147 he was told by the future humans of this invasion by Carnivorious aliens. Stewart Swerdlow also mentions in his book the planned Draco invasion.

Interesting times we live in....

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 12-13-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:46 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

There is nothing false about this movie.

I have heard this in many different videos by so many other people.

I highly doubt this man would hide his face and voice and repeat this to play a joke on us. He knew what he was talking about

I have noticed so many times when these men, woman or young children do some horendous act or murder they always have a "blank" look on their face.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:25 AM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This video is one of my favorites. The quality is low...but the editorial slant and the information revealed...harmonizes with what seems to describe the basics of the mess we are in. All of this stuff is wearing on me. In one way...it is highly interesting. Delving into forbidden knowledge has a sort of a thrill connected with it...but the picture which emerges is not a pretty one...not to me anyway. I hope people aren't going too crazy with all of the revelations of true information and misinformation. Things may get really crazy for awhile. Take lots of long walks...look at the stars and planets with a telescope...and listen to a lot of classical music. That might help.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #17
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

The dark forces are losing control in spite of their advancing mind control technologies. The standard of living continues to fall and the level of oppression continues to rise as new laws are created and more civil liberties are stripped away.

But in spite of these efforts by the dark forces their control continues to erode.

The negative polarity of conscious (that humanity has been trapped revolving around for a very long time) is coming to an end gradually as the paradigm is changed at its source by the in streaming energies from the center of our galaxy and beyond. Things will culminate with the galactic alignment when the jump will be made from negative polarity consciousness to positive polarity consciousness.

Ive said this before, but let me say it again for clearity.

Consciousness has two poles just like a battery or magnetic field does.

The fear based negative pole of consciousness is all about looking into the past or future, but never the now. One forgets the present moment and is forever locked in patterned behavior and thought, never realizing who and what he/she really is.

The love based positive pole of consciousess revolves around the ever living present moment where one is aware of their own awareness independant of all else. You see the pattern for what it is, and from that point can transcend the static state.

So what is happening now is a gradual change to another kind of consciousness and the dark forces as a result are stepping up their activities to try to compensate for the influx of new energy pushing humanity to awaken into a higher state of awareness.

With all this in mind, it makes sense that at some point the Draconians will want to come down here to this planet in mass numbers and along with their grey slaves and genetically engineered super soldiers, they will try very hard to maintain control right up until the last moment before the Omega point is reached.

So when and if that happens, do not forget that they will lose all control in the end, and that they are trying a last ditch effort to try to stand between humanity and the light of source.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #18
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

There is nothing new in this video and I doubt that "Commander X' has any more credentials than anyone of us. In my view, this is a couple of guys in a dark room with canned applause repeating that which many of us have already heard and read over the years from many different sources. I must confess, however, that for the reasons I just stated, I did not finish the video. I was just not buying it...
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:41 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
There is nothing new in this video and I doubt that "Commander X' has any more credentials than anyone of us. In my view, this is a couple of guys in a dark room with canned applause repeating that which many of us have already heard and read over the years from many different sources. I must confess, however, that for the reasons I just stated, I did not finish the video. I was just not buying it...
Do you have any specifics regarding that which you are not buying? Do you have evidence that information presented in the video is incorrect or misleading? What is your viewpoint regarding what is transpiring in our world? I don't accept, without reservation, the material presented...but the overall information, and interpretation of that information, corresponds with so much other information I have encountered. I'm trying, however, to remain as detached as possible, in all of this...and just keep asking questions, rather than digging in my heels. My mind is not made up...and I don't mind being confused by the facts.

Namaste
Old 12-14-2009, 03:19 AM   #20
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Do you have any specifics regarding that which you are not buying? Do you have evidence that information presented in the video is incorrect or misleading? What is your viewpoint regarding what is transpiring in our world? I don't accept, without reservation, the material presented...but the overall information, and interpretation of that information, corresponds with so much other information I have encountered. I'm trying, however, to remain as detached as possible, in all of this...and just keep asking questions, rather than digging in my heels. My mind is not made up...and I don't mind being confused by the facts.

Namaste
I simply meant that I am not buying that "Commander X" is some sort of insider whistleblower, meeting on the fly in a secret venue one step ahead of the powers-that-be. I do not disagree with the sum and substance of the portion of the video I listened to, but the canned applause, dark room and hidden face is not believable to me. That is what I am not buying.

It strikes me that the people behind the video may be well-intentioned, but have nothing to add to the mix and no angle upon which to persuade others to pay attention to what they say. So, they came up with the Commander X angle hoping to capture an audience. The angle does not detract from the truth, or not, of their remarks, but it also does not persuade me that they are what they claim to be.

As to my viewpoint about what is happening in the world, that is a very big question. My views on many things are akin to those expressed by such people as G. Edward Griffin and Edwin Vieira. I am a co-founder of Veterans for 911 Truth, www.v911t.org. I wrote the mission statement and a few other things archived there. I have not been actively involved with V911T for sometime. Alfons and a few others are to be credted for V911T.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:57 AM   #21
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
I am a co-founder of Veterans for 911 Truth, www.v911t.org. I wrote the mission statement and a few other things archived there. I have not been actively involved with V911T for sometime. Alfons and a few others are to be credted for V911T.
As an aside to Commander X or maybe not. First, I just heard about Veterans for 911 Truth from a friend. Thanks for jigging my memory - I meant to check it out. Also, I watched a portion of the video when it was first posted. I had the same reaction as you did, kind of couldn't get past the (what I thought) was cheese factor. I didn't listen long enough to even care about the data.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:54 AM   #22
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritelemental View Post
Gizeh intelligence is the Alderbron renegade group of Pledians. Al Bielek was the first person I heard who mentioned them by the name Alderbrons, but in a lecture I later saw Alex Collier call them this too.

Anyways, this was a very good video. Thanks for posting this! Its interesting that Commander X was a part of the NSA.

I read Colliers book a few months ago and found it to be very good. Potent information.

Search on the pirate bay site for a half gig file which contains over 22 hours of audio of Al Bielek and the other Montauk characters. Details of the extensive mind control technologies used are given among other information.

I found it very interesting that both Al Bielek and Preston Nickols worked directly with an 8 foot tall Reptilian Draconian.

Rumor is that there will be a full scale Draco invasion sometime before the end of 2012. When Al visited the future in 2147 he was told by the future humans of this invasion by Carnivorious aliens. Stewart Swerdlow also mentions in his book the planned Draco invasion.

Interesting times we live in....
Al Bielek (his full name is Alfred Bielek) was proven to be a liar and hoaxer already in 2003. Wondering, why people still refer to his utter nonsense, maybe because his bedtime stories is popping up time after time.

See http://www.bielek-debunked.com
for a full report about him lying.

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
golfsierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #23
Lost soul
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a list of things concerning the Nazis that I agree with in that talk:
  1. X talks about the Nazis holding seances to contact others. I've read about that elsewhere. It also talks about the Nazi quest for ancient technology and expecially things on levitation. I've read about that elsewhere too. He mentions how top Nazis fled to Antarctica and South America. That's true (at least with respects to Antarctica).
  2. X talks about Nazi eugenics and it's true too. The Nazis did learn from the United States and it was the Supreme Court's review of California law that struck down the sterilization of transients. The Supremes viewed that everyone had a penumbrial (sp) right to have and bear children. The Nazis controlled the courts so they not only sterilized, they also executed undesirables.
  3. X talks about the Nazi scientists migrating to America. That's Operation Paperclip and that's how we got folks like Werner von Braun.
  4. Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic had some ulterior motive than just exploring that continent. Some feel it was to track down the Nazis hiding there.

There are a lot of other things that guests on Project Camelot have raised. Implantation of RFID microchips. Duncan O'Finian (sp) mentioned super soldiers. Another scientist mentioned the Montauk experiments. Other similiarities that I found include:
  1. X talks about how they accidentally disturbed a underground colony of aliens when they were working on a new tunnel. There was a fight and many of our Delta Forces soldiers were killed. Didn't George Green mention being invovled in that or a similar incident?
  2. The desire of the Bilderbergers is on the mark with the teachings of John Peniel (Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis). The Sons of Belial loved using the humanimals as mindless and obedient slaves and did not agree with the Children of the Law of One that they should be made fully human and allowed to progress on their evolutionary track. The Sons of Belial to this day seek to enslave and control the rest of the human population.
  3. Vatican maintaining observatories.

There are more things than what I listed above.
Lost soul is offline   Reply With Quote