Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Symbol Making Contest

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking it would be a cool idea to have a symbol making contest. In the Handbook for the New Paradigm (and the other books) it was stressed that symbols are very important for visualization.

It was said that it is easier to visualize a positive outcome if you can see a symbol that represents everything that you want, rather then imagining all the separate details. Ancient civilizations used symbols, corporations use symbols, as do religions for instant recognition of what they represent.

So why don't we all contribute our ideas, put our creative artistic caps on, and work together in creating a symbol that we can all relate to. A symbol that represents the new paradigm that we want to be part of. We can all have a vote at the end on which one we think would be the best....OR if we don't agree on one, then at least we have symbols that we an all use in our personal lives that re-enforce our thoughts of a positive future.

Let's get working! It will help us all focus on a brighter future. Can't wait to see what we all come up with! I'm going to get to work on mine!

Love you All,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Symbol Making Contest

Any artists what to join in on the symbol making?
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Me, me, me!!!! *jumping up and down with hand in the air*

I can draw... check this..

I drew it with color pencils

xxx Cookie
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:49 AM   #4
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

How about just turning the Peace sign upside down so it represents life and protection instead of death and disconnection to the divine?

It so closely resembles the rune Algiz... and reversed (as it is plastered all over everyone's cars and t-shirts) it just reinforces vulnerability.

http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Runes/Algiz.htm

We all remember Runes on a visceral level because they are in the collective conscious, so having a bunch of people marching against war carrying signs which relay the message of vulnerability is like ice skating up hill.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C

p/s - You ROCK, Cookie!
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:51 AM   #5
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

it should be something simple and original. nothing that give arise to any other emotions or thoughts other than the ones we charge it with.

and it should definitely be THE BEST!
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:42 AM   #6
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

I've always been attracted to sacred geometric symbols and reoccurring shapes in nature..especially the spiral.

Here is the flower of life... it may give you some ideas..

simple and beautiful..
Old 09-28-2008, 11:06 AM   #7
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
I've always been attracted to sacred geometric symbols and reoccurring shapes in nature..especially the spiral.

Here is the flower of life... it may give you some ideas..

simple and beautiful..
sacred geometry is a key thing, i think. a link to a book, sacred geometry, robert lawlor. it's worth studying the first 3 workbooks, explaining universal princeples.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8320/Rober...-Practice-1982

Last edited by quest; 09-28-2008 at 11:08 AM.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #8
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #9
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

I love this picture, and have it set as my desktop photo.

You can down load it at http://www.eventtemples.com/ Go to downloads, and it is at the bottom of the page in many different sizes.

Last edited by Argante; 09-28-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #10
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i was thinking maybe we could have like the body of hercules but with wilcock's head on it punching through the all-seeing eye
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:52 PM   #11
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Here are a couple of samples of sacred symbols artwork I starting doing a few weeks ago. During an OOB experience, I encountered some entities who gave me an idea of how to use my artwork for healing. I was told that I could find colors and shapes that are a kind of "fingerprint" to an individual's healing states.

The process has turned into using kinesiology to muscle test people for colors that cause sympathetic nervous system (stress) responses to cancel. So far I have found there are 4 colors for each person (interestingly enough they seem to be related in a pattern on a color wheel).

I take those colors and then muscle test for shapes that also cause muscles to test strong. I've been using 'sacred' symbols for this, mostly because I like them, have created an assload of them in various digital formats, they look cool, and I had them handy to test with when the idea came about. There are probably other shapes that cause similar responses, but I like these Different people respond to shapes that have 2,3,4,5,6,7,etc sides to them. I have only tested shapes with up to 21 sides. So far it seems that most people respond to three different types of shapes.

I then take the colors and shapes and mix them together into a cool looking artsy-fartsy design. The final piece is then muscle tested against something like a cell phone held to the chest (or anything else that causes nervous system stress), to see if it is effective. These get results as a background picture on a cell phone too.

So far these these seem to be successfully canceling the negative effects of external factors. My friends and I have given this process the tongue-in-cheek label of "biosymboligism." Funny, but doesn't sound very official. Whatever. Anyway, it needs a better name. Suggestions are welcome

These are essentially sygils I create which are charged with the intention of healing.

Once I create the symbol, it makes a great meditation aid, great for printing out and slapping on stuff around you, etc. I'm sure there are lots of uses. I think I will be using Pantone color swatches for testing so that the colors on the monitor match the colors that are printed. I'm babbling now though.

Anyway, here's a few examples - these are some symbols I made for friends of mine. I saw "symbol making contest" and figured these could be entered or at least some cool images to inspire others.

Enjoy!

Last edited by omnicentricity; 09-29-2008 at 12:02 AM.
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 AM   #12
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

that heptagram makes me happy

edit: the huge signature/date distracts from the image imo however

Last edited by Chris Parson; 09-29-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:18 AM   #13
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lou View Post
I love this picture, and have it set as my desktop photo.

You can down load it at http://www.eventtemples.com/ Go to downloads, and it is at the bottom of the page in many different sizes.
Heya, Mary Lou, I have this set as my desktop theme too... so beautiful and peaceful... Reading the heart virtues every morning helps me to be mindful of my connection to the Divine..
Old 09-29-2008, 01:24 AM   #14
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post

edit: the huge signature/date distracts from the image imo however
Yah I know. I only added them to post here because in the past there have been a ton of pictures I posted in various places over the years that I have seen end up on people's websites or forums where they take credit for them.

Not that 1) I would expect that to happen here, or that 2) someone couldn't clone stamp it out but its a conditioned habit when sharing any of my work on the interweb.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:29 AM   #15
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i hear ya. nice work regardless
Old 09-29-2008, 01:31 AM   #16
sirian77

enough symbols for ya?
Old 09-29-2008, 01:33 AM   #17
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
Second that!
Love,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:43 AM   #18
enigmatus
Avalon Senior Member

just messing around with seven. i couldn't color it appropriately enough, so i left it black and white.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seven.jpg (23.1 KB, 5 views)
enigmatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:41 AM   #19
sirian77

Old 09-30-2008, 10:39 PM   #20
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Omnicentricity

I love your work.
Its all computer generated by the look of it.
Sacred goemetry orentated also by the look of it.
Do you do anything by hand?

Do you know what metranoms cube is?
its contained in one of your works,
How about the eye of Horus? know that one.
Golden mean? Fibbonatchi sequence?
All great stuff, I love it.

Sacred Geometry can describe how matter became into being from nothing and explains how there is now an eternal existance in the physical plane.

All facinating and beautifull stuff,
Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:07 AM   #21
nOslaves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
How about just turning the Peace sign upside down so it represents life and protection instead of death and disconnection to the divine?

It so closely resembles the rune Algiz... and reversed (as it is plastered all over everyone's cars and t-shirts) it just reinforces vulnerability.

http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Runes/Algiz.htm

We all remember Runes on a visceral level because they are in the collective conscious, so having a bunch of people marching against war carrying signs which relay the message of vulnerability is like ice skating up hill.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C

p/s - You ROCK, Cookie!
I am building a boat and for the last year and half i have no idea what to call it and i am only a week or so from launch?
Thank you conjuredUp i followed your link and found Sowelu http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Runes/Sowelu.htm This symbol is going on the front of my boat.
Here is the poem for that rune.
The Rune Poem - Verse XVI
The Sun is the hope of the seafarer
As they move across the fishes bath,
'til the sea-steed brings them to land.

I cant tell you how much this fits my boat!! This is her name
Thankyou also ChooseYourLifeNow for starting the thread
Maybe we can go for a sail soomeday
nOslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:29 AM   #22
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:30 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #23
abstractvisions
Avalon Senior Member

I like the heptagram too, and I also think the signature/date distracts.
What about replacing the swirls with a few fractals?

I'll take a few day to see what I can come up with.
abstractvisions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:09 PM   #24
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Omnicentricity

I love your work.
Its all computer generated by the look of it.
Sacred goemetry orentated also by the look of it.
Do you do anything by hand?

Do you know what metranoms cube is?
its contained in one of your works,
How about the eye of Horus? know that one.
Golden mean? Fibbonatchi sequence?
All great stuff, I love it.

Sacred Geometry can describe how matter became into being from nothing and explains how there is now an eternal existance in the physical plane.

All facinating and beautifull stuff,
Keep up the good work.
Thanks Merlin, I really appreciate the comments. All of the drawings and creation of the shapes are done "by hand" on a wacom tablet.

The precision of the grid placements and such are assisted by software, which is an awesome time-saver in making precise interrelated shapes. Everything is done with a pen. Software I use most often are Coreldraw, Corel Painter, and Photoshop.

If you would like to learn how to draw all of these shapes by hand, with a ruler and compass, Robert Lawlor's book is available for free at scribd. (Scribd.com is an awesome resource for books by the way).

Sacred Geometry has been something that has fascinated me for a long time now. Yes, the metatron cube, & flower of life were all very intentional. Very perceptive, my friend!

My favorites recent researchers in this field of information were the ones who produced real-world, practical applications like Viktor Schauberger, Buckminster Fuller, Ibrahim Karim and Marko Rodin. I have some friends who are sharing some notable resources as well, they are John DePew and Cory Herter.

I have also started a company that will soon be printing sacred geometry designs of my artwork on shirts... look cool and heal your energy systems at the same time LOL! That business and website will be done in about a month. I dunno of hocking out own wares is cool on this site but I will definitely make a post if there are requests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
I like how you worded that, and totally agree that this is what these geometries describe.

In case you might be interested, I am reading a very intriguing book at the moment called Voyagers I by Ashayana Deane. In it, an ET group called the Guardian Alliance introduces "Keylontic Morphogentic Science," ("matter template" science). It's pretty far out there as far as 'unverifiable' books go, but the concepts are fascinating and it resonates a lot with what I feel as intuitively accurate. Fun read in any case.

Your mileage may vary, but I feel it's well-worth reading. There are a lot of practical applications it introduces and the meditations are very powerful. Enjoy!

Thanks again for the comments everyone.

Last edited by omnicentricity; 10-01-2008 at 11:14 PM.