Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Psychic Readings California(long beach), online: free

I was wondering if anyone knows were I can find a free experienced online psychic or someone in the long beach california area I could visit in person. I need some help right now and am looking for spiritual advice and information, maybe counseling.

Thanks - Robert
Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Psychic Readings California(long beach), online: free

Wisdom,
please qualify your reply. There are many reasons to need intervention. you have not really explained yours. There is a lot of talent here. feel free to PM those you trust, we are all going through this together.

Peace of Heart,

Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Wisdom,
please qualify your reply. There are many reasons to need intervention. you have not really explained yours. There is a lot of talent here. feel free to PM those you trust, we are all going through this together.

Peace of Heart,

Wormhole
Ok, I'll explain better, My reason(s) is to know who and where I was in a past life or even a bit further than that. I've alway's had this strange feeling I don't belong here or I feel out of place at times. My Mom has told me that when I was around 4-6 years old I would say "I'm an alien" and "I want to go home", "I'm from another plant", "I came from a spaceship", and "why did they leave me here", "why haven't they come to get me".

I guess I would say those things a lot because she say's they(my Mom, Aunt)
would talk about where is he getting these things from and she say's it was starting to scare my Aunt. Anyway's the weird thing is I don't remember any of it and for a 19 year old my memory is pretty bad. I should remember my child hood at least most of it but my memories are scattered and I have some memories of things that did not happen, at least to my family.

I will point out some of the things that I do still remember. I remember absolutely and instantaneously becoming wide awake and suddenly sitting up on my aunt's bed. I believe it was around or past 11:00 o'clock and I had to be either 5 or 6 when it happened.

I remember having dreams that were so vivid yet terrifying that I thought they had actually taken place and only many years later asking my Mom did it happen and she would say "no".

That's the best I could elaborate for the moment. I would like to know who you would suggest going to for help.

Thanks and peace.-Wisdom(Robert)
Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
Ok, I'll explain better, My reason(s) is to know who and where I was in a past life or even a bit further than that. I've alway's had this strange feeling I don't belong here or I feel out of place at times. My Mom has told me that when I was around 4-6 years old I would say "I'm an alien" and "I want to go home", "I'm from another plant", "I came from a spaceship", and "why did they leave me here", "why haven't they come to get me".

I guess I would say those things a lot because she say's they(my Mom, Aunt)
would talk about where is he getting these things from and she say's it was starting to scare my Aunt. Anyway's the weird thing is I don't remember any of it and for a 19 year old my memory is pretty bad. I should remember my child hood at least most of it but my memories are scattered and I have some memories of things that did not happen, at least to my family.

I will point out some of the things that I do still remember. I remember absolutely and instantaneously becoming wide awake and suddenly sitting up on my aunt's bed. I believe it was around or past 11:00 o'clock and I had to be either 5 or 6 when it happened.

I remember having dreams that were so vivid yet terrifying that I thought they had actually taken place and only many years later asking my Mom did it happen and she would say "no".

That's the best I could elaborate for the moment. I would like to know who you would suggest going to for help.

Thanks and peace.-Wisdom(Robert)
Look into Dr. Brian Weiss or any others in that specialty field, it actually is quite easy and very enlightening to embark on.

http://www.brianweiss.com/
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:55 AM   #5
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I would second the Brian Weiss material. He has some good CDs for intro exploration into past lives.

I had a hypnotherapist introduce me to one of my past lives and I created the intent that a door be opened so I would have access to all of my past lives. Since then, I have explored quite a few of them without ongoing professional help

Nearly all hypnotherapists can do this type of thing, but if you PM me I'd be happy to share the contact info for the hypnotherapist I used. He is in Long Beach.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote