Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 01:26 PM   #26
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: my personal situation

We have decided to wait and see how everything pans out. I know that if the economy falls apart and the dollar is worthless, I still have skills that will assure our success.

If the economy goes back on the rise, and the dollar is safe, the increased income I can get from a shop will help us in all of our future affairs.

Topic is closed. I appreciate all of the advice, the comments and the care to take the time to reply.

Much love
matronmedusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #27
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: my personal situation

Hello All, Everyone is not struggling. I have a job I enjoy. I have a good home. My cubboard is full of food. I heard if you have those 3 things, you are in the top 4% of people in the world. I have no trouble filling my car with gas. I am making more money than I ever have in my life which is only $23,000 a year, but I never cared much for money. My security is in God almighty. I am not bragging, just sharing. I have always been prepared to die.
We are not meant to live on earth forever. It doesn't matter if you are Hindu, Jew, Buddhist, or Christian; just keep your faith alive and you will transcend all of the current events. I send love to you all.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote