Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #76
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default nazi inspired products or projects?

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:57 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #77
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: nazi inspired products or projects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
Firstlook, can you elaborate ?

Are we done with nylon pantyhoses, and VW ?

(when I was a child, we always had a VW, when VW Beetle came back to existence back in summer 1998, we rented one immediately when visiting Martha's Vineyard...)

or how about Siemens ? Was it connected to timetravel experiments ?

anne
So you think the Nazis died out right after WW2??

Nothing....

Kaput...

And the technologies that were proven they were working on and just disappeared???

Can someone explain this Black Forest event???

Thanks all...

You know...Firstlook I was about to start a thread just like this on the same day...Synchronicity....lol
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #78
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
And the technologies that were proven they were working on and just disappeared?
Not disappeared. Migrating the tech and the knowledge to America through project paperclip, this resulted in the moon landings and thereafter an unprecedented rate of technological development for the public world at large, which was no coincidence, but all the extremely advanced anti-gravitic technologies (or, basic prototypes, and "recovered" materials) ended up locked away at Livermore, Los Alamos, and other U.S government bases and black project facilities and private contractors, the compartmentalization process strictly serves in the interest of keeping these things secret, however, it also causes major setbacks in that many of the most renowned and brilliant potential scientists have no chance of getting to access to that research, and hence, this slows down the goal of getting past the "experimental" stage.

It is that experimental stage, I believe, that neither the NAZIs nor anyone after has been able to break. And thus, this explanation I'm offering also accounts for why the NAZI regime had been defeated even with the technologies they were experimenting on. There was no "ultimate breakthrough", and for that to happen anytime soon, they need to bring it all out in the public sector for a macro workforce just waiting to examine, not otherwise disseminating bits and pieces through private contractors in complete secrecy.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #79
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

a

Old 02-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #80
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank You for your clear headed post ! I do agree with you.
Me too.

The essence of it is still there though and what a headache that is...
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #81
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Separate Nazi Civilization?

From my perspective, it all started on November 22, 1963. I could never believe the official story. I became aware of the Jim Marr's investigation and followed the evidential trail to the Nazis. Alex Jones, Art Bell, George Noory, and others have all done several interviews with Jim, and, of course, there is the Camelot interview also:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2639517966828#

To understand how the Nazis have maintained their position on the chess board - if not at the position of control - one must also look at the work of Dr. Joseph Farrell, also a Camelot interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJboIFKCFU

An awareness of how the Bush family was instrumental in financing Adolf Hitler, and the Nazis into power is foundational in understanding how the Nazi belief system is still at the helm of the global control network today (through the international banking networks - the purse strings of civilization).

To understand how the Nazis tie-into the John Kennedy assassination, you might want to watch this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1689287456187#

The Nazis did not loose the Second World War - the German people did. One must understand that Hitler was merely a 'front man' for a very powerful group of occult elite - the the Theosophy movement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophical_Society

.... and, later the Thule Society which grew out of that movement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

These same elite (who control the globe today) were 'mentored' by the Giza Intelligence as discussed by Alex Collier:

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/greysagenda.html

This evidence leads to only one conclusion: What is the agenda of these Pleiadians? They apparently have no problem getting into an individuals head and feeding them all sorts of information - a good bit of it sounding really good.

They've been fooling Humanity for a very long time (since the dawn of civilization) They are very clever at what they do....

Last edited by observer; 03-03-2010 at 06:36 PM. Reason: edit order of information for clarity
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #82
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Higher forces, Himlaaya, and nazis...

Quote:
4th of June, 1942 Hitler went to Finland to congratulate the Commander- in -Chief of Finland's Defence Forces Carl Gustav Mannerheim....

Hitler must have greatly respected that man, or were there "higher forces" involved ?, as

"There is an unsubstantiated story that during his meeting with Hitler, Mannerheim lit a cigar. Mannerheim supposed that Hitler would ask Finland for help against the Soviet Union, which Mannerheim was unwilling to give. When Mannerheim lit up, all in attendance gasped, for Hitler's aversion to smoking was well known. Yet Hitler continued the conversation calmly, with no comment. In this way, Mannerheim could judge if Hitler was speaking from a position of strength or weakness. He was able to refuse Hitler, knowing that Hitler was in a weak position, and could not dictate to him."

so, K626, what is the "Higher force"?

anne
When I read this I knew right away what the "higher force" was - money !!!

Carl Gustav Mannerheim from 1920—1935 served as chairman of the board of directors of the Union Bank of Finland. The Union Bank network was a front operation of the Harraman, Brown Brothers cartel who secretly financed the Nazi Party and Hitler's meteoric rise to power. Prescott Bush was the CEO of the same bank in the U.S., which by the way, was investigated in the States for trading with the enemy in the early forties. As a result, the U.S. bank charter was revoked.

Mannerheim blew smoke in Hitler's face out of arrogance. He knew Hitler needed him and his financing to survive. It all has to do with following the money....
Old 03-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #83
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default union bank finland

a.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #84
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Higher forces, Himlaaya, and nazis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
When I read this I knew right away what the "higher force" was - money !!!

Carl Gustav Mannerheim from 1920—1935 served as chairman of the board of directors of the Union Bank of Finland. The Union Bank network was a front operation of the Harraman, Brown Brothers cartel who secretly financed the Nazi Party and Hitler's meteoric rise to power. Prescott Bush was the CEO of the same bank in the U.S., which by the way, was investigated in the States for trading with the enemy in the early forties. As a result, the U.S. bank charter was revoked.

Mannerheim blew smoke in Hitler's face out of arrogance. He knew Hitler needed him and his financing to survive. It all has to do with following the money....
If only he'd got into art college eh?
Old 03-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #85
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Money and mannerheim

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:58 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #86
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

The "Higher Force"
will not have been money, it will be the force that enables all in universe, the force that enables life, that creates and dissolves life.
you should ponder on just what was been CONCENTRATED into the bell constructions ?
The life force is what thousands of years of wars have been about, the control of it, the accumulation of it, to give access to universe, to operate in universe, to operate in TIME.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #87
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Life force

[a.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #88
observer
Avalon Senior Member

As Richard Hoagland has said so many times, "we are all being lied to at every level of civilization". When one follows the evidence it very often leads to the doorstep of our greatest heroes. If one keeps an open mind, the evidence will very often tell a different story than the "historic record".

I searched for any connection between the Union Bank of Finland and the Brown Brothers, Harriman cartel. Unfortunately, all of those paper trails were destroyed by those most likely to be implicated back in the 1930's. The war crimes investigators spent years trying to tie all of the principals to this scheme and failed.

This article tells some of the story, other elements can be googled by those interested in following the evidential trail:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004...secondworldwar

The fact remains that the Union Banking Corporation was chartered as a subsidiary of the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart, in Rotterdam. This bank was one of Fritz Thyssen's holdings.(the German industrialist who financed Hitler and the Nazi Party) It was through this Holland bank that the Union Banking franchise was spread around the globe and incorporated in countries throughout Europe and the North American Continent. So there is a suspicion by name implication alone. I'm certain that, if one were to search far enough, they would find some connection to the Fritz Thyssen empire and the Union Bank of Finland.

It was through the Union Banking Corporation that one of the greatest money laundering schemes of all times was contrived. Money was given to the Nazis during the build-up of the Nazi war machine through the assets of the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart (the principal stockholder of the Union Banking Corporation), and then distributed back to the individual principals of the Union Banking Corporation as the property of "neutral nations", and extracted from the German people after the war.

The connection to all of this and the Union Bank of Finland is all circumstantial as there are no records available to connect this particular Union Bank to the Fritz Thyssen UBC money laundering scheme and his Bank voor Handell en Scheepvaart.

One is free to draw their own conclusions....

I'm offering this as a foundation to what must come as a conclusion regarding the Nazis and their continued control of the planet. The evidence is difficult to follow. One must look down many darkened hallways. If one were to follow all of the links I've given here in this thread one will start to see a much bigger picture emerge
Old 03-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #89
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

a.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #90
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
The "Higher Force"
will not have been money, it will be the force that enables all in universe, the force that enables life, that creates and dissolves life.
you should ponder on just what was been CONCENTRATED into the bell constructions ?
The life force is what thousands of years of wars have been about, the control of it, the accumulation of it, to give access to universe, to operate in universe, to operate in TIME.
Hobbit
Time is a type of radiation.

From the chronicles of K.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:41 AM   #91
observer
Avalon Senior Member

My so called "obsession" has nothing to do with proving the Union Bank of Finland has any connection to Fritz Thyssen and the financing of the Nazi rise to power. I could really care less if there is a connection. (although I highly suspect one will find a connection if one were to look far enough)

My "obsession" is more related to showing how the same philosophy that brought the Nazis to power back in the 1920's and 30's is still alive within the darkest circles of secrecy today in the elite positions of power within the international banking networks. These same philosophies are today financing the rise of the Fourth Reich - otherwise known as the New World Order.

If one were to follow all the links I've offered in the various comments I've made in this thread, one would discover the connection between the elite bankers of the early last century and those who are in positions of global power today.

So, how does this all relate to a separate Nazi Civilization? It is a civilization without borders. It exists at the highest levels of secrecy within the elite occult organizations that retain the highest positions of power at all levels of government.

If you want to see where the infrastructure exists for this Nazi Civilization, look at the secret bases at the South Pole. Look at Argentina and Paraguay. Look at who is running NASA, and the University Systems, and the pharmaceutical industry, and the key manufacturing industries, and the Banking Networks, and on, and on.

I offer one more link for those of you who may still have any doubt:

http://www.trufax.org/general/bush_f...deaway_up.html

Last edited by observer; 03-06-2010 at 05:00 AM. Reason: edit for clarity