Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default complicit or ignorant?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...y-1681070.html
Z0009

Last edited by Zeddo; 10-30-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: complicit or ignorant?

Quote:
We do of course realise, all of us, that we are complicit by way of inaction in these atrocities being vented against the innocent?
It's a personal goal and a struggle, to be ready to sacrifice myself to save the next innocent victims.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
It's a personal goal and a struggle, to be ready to sacrifice myself to save the next innocent victims.

-feeler
Hi Feeler, can you change your font colour please?

Now to reply to your observation.
Indeed and so it should be for all of us because if we don't do that, we indeed will be the victims too.

Z
Old 05-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Hi Feeler, can you change your font colour please?

Now to reply to your observation.
Indeed and so it should be for all of us because if we don't do that, we indeed will be the victims too.

Z
Sorry about the font color Zeddo.

Indeed. There's no point sitting around to "die" with the victims. We'd suffer the victim mentality. If we are being proactive, that victim mentality will not apply.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Zeddo I have been thinking about this very issue that we are all facing . We all know that injustice pervades the earth and we see it and point it out every day. How ever many, including myself are guilty of not acting on these incidents by writing politicians or voicing publicly our displeasure with the way things are going we all need to get off our butts and start treating people in other parts of the world like they really are and that is an extension of us . It is no longer safe to sit back and say geez poor guys, well at least its not happening here. Wrong its working its way to you and me and everyone else . One Place where we did do this was during the Gaza siege where many people in different countries banded together and became that voice for those people and all race assisted in it even jews were against the Israeli government we put pressure on the media and governments to act and finally our voice was heard and it assisted in the ending of the shelling. We need to do more of this it doesn`t have to global it could be local the more people participate the more others will realize they to can make a difference
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
We need to do more of this it doesn`t have to global it could be local the more people participate the more others will realize they to can make a difference
You are so right in your response Norther Boy. If we just do something locally, even just bringing it to the attention of co-workers , family and friends.
It was brilliant the groundswell over Gaza, and that was really wide spread, we need to carry that impetus over to all other wars too.

I am optomistic I must say. I know I don't come over optomistic in the majority of my posts, but hey, people like me are needed to keep things just a little uncomfortable !!!

C'Ya

Zedd