Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
no caste

Default G8*Berlusconi's new crush - Stephen Harper?

let's kiss!! {DON'T DO IT, STEPHEN!!!!}

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper (L) greets Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi during the Group of Eight (G8) summit in L'Aquila, central Italy, on July 8, 2009. Group of Eight leaders kick off talks today on issues ranging from the global financial crisis to climate change to the situations in Iran and Xinjiang, China.

See Secrets of the Vatican Thread for more Berlusconi info
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ecrets+vatican

Stephen Harper, NOT SURE ABOUT Catholicism - A New Crisis!!!
The Wafer Issue
the case of the missing?wafer - OTTAWA — The Prime Minister's Office moved swiftly Wednesday to refute allegations that Stephen Harper pocketed a sacramental communion wafer at the funeral mass of Romeo LeBlanc instead of consuming it.
http://www.calgaryherald.com/Life/Ha...777/story.html
Old 07-09-2009, 01:43 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: G8*Berlusconi's new crush - Stephen Harper?

The thought of seeing two fascists greet each other makes me queasy.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:05 AM   #3
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The thought of seeing two fascists greet each other makes me queasy.
Kind of one and a quarter

Hopefully Harper didn't spend time with Berlusconi, to learn from the pro. It looks so lovey though, like Madonna and Britney.

Then, again, B.'s got a good grip on his neck. Maybe H. can't get away!

Old 07-09-2009, 05:06 AM   #4
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

don't count harper out as a fascist. he's as nasty as any.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:54 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I think that when Bush was in office, Harper was Scrote to Bush's Shrub.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #6
no caste

Don't get me wrong - I have a little list of things that bug me about Stephen Harper, many quite serious. I've written/ beaked off about SPP/NAU in other threads. He was lucky enough to benefit from protest votes (Liberal sponsorship scandal), but if you look at things on balance -

- Fixed election dates, campaigned on this, did not occur, abandoned in an attempt to opportunize on public polls in CPC favour (?)
- Original 'sin'/ Dec-03 (Alliance/PCP party merger: Harper + MacKay = Orchard betrayal; no legal consequences)
- Closing access to information vs transparency
- Imperial leadership
- Inept Cabinet Ministers loosing it/files (Raitt-"sexy cancer," Ritz-food inspection-deaths, Bernier-blaming girlfriend-NATO)
- Losing Quebec in a fireball - igniting issues like separatism to fire loyalties
- Lack of respect for Office (e.g. Louise Arbour at UN, Linda Keen re nuke safety)
- Soliciting David Emerson in Vancouver Kingsway, Chuck Cadman (despite Harper's outraged, contrary stance as Opposition leader re a member crossing the floor, i.e. flexible goose/gander standard)
- Income Trusts
- proposed cut of public funding for federal political parties (Jim Flaherty, Min. of Finance) at a time when financing of CPC is strong dec-09
- almost selling publicly-funded RadarSat-2 satellite tech to US private interests (arms manufacturer); now taking credit for keeping it in Canada, even though it was the excellent work of NDP Industry Critic, Peggy Nash, and grassroots opposition
http://activistmagazine.com/index.ph...824&Itemid=143
[Jul4-09] At one point, MDA and Radarsat 2 were up for sale to a U. S. aerospace firm, but the Harper government nixed that deal, noting it was not in the best interests of Canada. http://www.calgaryherald.com/Technol...679/story.html
- abandoning lucrative, global isotope business, defeatist! public asset giveaways!!! - CAE issues
- Kelowna Accord, abandoned
- Duplicate speech (plagarism of John Howard) re let's-go-to-war-in-Iraq, supporting GW Bush's 'Coalition of the Willing' 2003, as Opposition leader - Canada didn't under PM Chretien, but is in Afghanistan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8YwJC_nBgw
- MP newletters & ads - there are many people in ridings who don't care for the CPC or perpetual campaigning
- CPC website that looks like a Harper family Facebook page for family values, like who doesn't have family values
and so on
Old 07-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
no caste

Y'know, about the G8 pic, is that a toupee... ?