Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:26 AM   #1
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Inaction equals Complicity

I have written on this before and the reception was tepid at best. I really don't know how to convey the perception of an injury to one being an injury to all. I really do not have the words to explain that irrespective of race, creed, colour or belief, we are all one. We share a single planer, we share the same air, we drink the same water and ultimately we all drop our trousers the same way to bid natures call.
I have no words on the overwhelming sense of despair I feel when we are shown footage on TV of war crimes between the highlights of hollywood bimbos and the excesses of what has been forced down our throats as normal, healthy everyday behaviour.
I remember being stunned to the bone when in 1990, war was declared and our local newspaper, the biggest in the country, had as the cover page story , who won the big brother competition.
This is not normal, this is not healthy and this will indeed be the undoing of humanity should we decide to slumber on in total delusion, and continue with our little pajama party. We obsess over who is new-age, who is christian, who is right wing ad nausea. We obsess over being taken to task for certain views, we throw tantrums when confronted and then we quickly say "Oh, but I LOVEEEEEE you".
Yeah, right. Snoopy really did shoot down the red Baron.
We claim to be awake, yet we are deep in the arms of amorphous, it is a wonder we have the strength left to type. We regurgitate any and everything that comes up on our screens and nobody dare say a word contrary to what we post for fear of being flamed and made outcast.
Yes, yes yes. I do generalise and yes, I know there are a lot of wonderful people out here in Avalon. I also know that these same wonderful people will not take offence at what I am saying but to those that do, please take a deep breath , relax and then deeply question why you react as you do.
You should know my feelings by now, those of you who have been here over the last year, you should also know by now that I do tend to speak my mind, perhaps with a lot more moderation than before, but someone has to poke the stick, right. We do need to understand that there is a plague on humanity at this time. We do need to understand that the money that we earn as slaves which is then stolen from us in the form of the very many taxes we are burdened with is used to cause harm to our brothers and sisters whom we choose to label with various names, with frightening weapons. This makes us complicit, period, guilty. To be blunt, if these weapons were used against us, we would **** ourselves, and that's the truth.
Our silence is deafening, our empathy is overwhelming. Our proclamations of love are dead as long as we remain silent against the horror that is perpetrated in our names. Our continued purchasing of goods from the stores that sell branded names makes us complicit."Oh but where can I find alternatives?" I hear some cry. To this I say get off your backsides and go look for the alternatives. They are there to be had. Start trading with each other, start your own jam factories etc. I have written on this at length before but it was to the greater part ignored.
The earth is raped and pillaged so what do we do, form green parties, give funds to Greenpeace etc. Our governments steal money and spend it on weapons of total destruction and what do we do? Nothing, other than to have fund raisers for the very entities we pay taxes for, and for whom the government who is supposedly elected should be responsible with the trillions they give freely to the bankers who robbed us in the first instance.
Oh yes, we are awake alright. Never mind, the Aliens are coming and they will save us. How pathetically naive that we even consider ourselves worth saving when we will sit back and watch women and children, boys and girls who have not even had a taste of life, being massacred. Not to worry, it is the western way, be proud, stand tall, let's wave our flags at our parades and blow our trumpets. Let's make another poignant movie of dead soldiers draped in crisp flags with the obligatory mother and daughter crying at the coffin while mesmerised we forget what these poor bloody brainwashed men and women were doing to get killed in the first instance. No, 2 wrongs never made a right, never have and never will. The sooner one side says "Enough, I refuse to kill an innocent, I refuse to raise arms against my fellow man", the sooner we understand that war, inhumanity to man and all the trappings that go with such is insanity, the sooner we may find a way out of this mess. The sooner we refuse to buy our goods which are over-wrapped in swathes of unnecessary wrappings; the sooner we say no to plastic containers and bottles and refuse to buy anything not in recyclable glass the sooner we will truly be "green". The sooner we refuse to buy these ****-holes they call homes on tiny plots, where there are thousands of units jammed together with no green corridors the sooner the greed will stop.
The sooner we understand that we are many and the truly greedy are few, the sooner we will bring them to their knees. The sooner we realise that our inaction is indeed complicity, the sooner we can start calling ourselves worthy of being human. Only then can we hold our heads high and only then can we indeed begin to think that we are worthy of interaction with alien races and earn a place in the galactic family. Any interaction prior to this will be false and concocted by the very people we have allowed to enslave us.

Now, the following thread is what got me started. Enjoy the read, then forget the post and run off to Ryan's post and brown nose some more.

http://www.paltelegraph.com/columnis...aching-effects

I would say "God help us" but there is no "god" for we are it. We are the constituent particles that make up this god that we worship and we better wake up to the fact that we are ALL responsible for the mess we are in and we are ALL responsible for getting us out of this mess.

LL&P

Zeddo
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:32 AM   #2
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Inaction equals Complicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I have written on this before and the reception was tepid at best. I really don't know how to convey the perception of an injury to one being an injury to all. I really do not have the words to explain that irrespective of race, creed, colour or belief, we are all one. [Edited for brevity - Moderators]

Now, the following thread is what got me started. Enjoy the read, then forget the post and run off to Ryan's post and brown nose some more.

I would say "God help us" but there is no "god" for we are it. We are the constituent particles that make up this god that we worship and we better wake up to the fact that we are ALL responsible for the mess we are in and we are ALL responsible for getting us out of this mess.

LL&P

Zeddo
man...i was with you all the way brother until i got to this:
Quote:
setting that aside, the problem is that we are ONE but nobody acts as ONE. nobody will put their life on the line for our ONE.

now, i'm afraid it's too late.

Last edited by Gareth; 12-15-2009 at 08:02 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 AM   #3
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
man...i was with you all the way brother until i got to this:

setting that aside, the problem is that we are ONE but nobody acts as ONE. nobody will put their life on the line for our ONE.

now, i'm afraid it's too late.
Hi there arcora, no worries, it's good to not agree with everything, this is the basis of debate and intellectual interaction.

Now, is it too late? I used to think so until a short while ago, but I may just be an optomist (although I forgive anyone for not thinking so after reading my post !!!)

Cheers

Z
Old 12-15-2009, 07:59 AM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yikes! Anyway, I agree with you Zeddo about complicity. Once you know, there's no going back. The topic of malformed babies (depleted uranium) on your link is relevant in Iraq and for war vets in the US/UK. It's posted elsewhere on the forum too.

Myself, it really gets me, particularly since the company that makes the DU munitions wanted to buy some key tech that belonged to the taxpayer funded Canada Space Agency!

Leuren Moret worked as a scientist at Lawrence Livermore Laboratories and has a BS in Geology at U.C. Davis and an MA in Near Eastern studies from U.C. Berkeley. She serves as environmental commissioner for the City of Berkeley. She has conducted research concerning the impact on the health of the environment and global public health from atmospheric testing, nuclear power plants, and depleted uranium.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10904

American soldier tells his story
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...pleted+uranium

etc.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #5
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo

All you have written is a valid expression of things I have wondered about human aggression against its own species.

Its almost as if the constant violence flashed on screens exists for the purpose of numbing the mind to violence but also the link you provided swings the pendulum in the other direction. The media are masters at flipping emotional switches in people.

I've heard people say "Its Just Human Nature"
Is it really? or perhaps is it the "Human" that has been programed ?

I don't have the answer but I hear what you are saying.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #6
arcora
Banned

Quote:

Now, is it too late? I used to think so until a short while ago, but I may just be an optomist (although I forgive anyone for not thinking so after reading my post !!!
too late for us to do it ourselves.

i kind of mis-spoke in my first post. should have said 'we're supposed to be ONE' the reality is we can't act as ONE.

look at this forum - small microcosm of humanity. can't agree on what to have for lunch. can't address doom and gloom with most ppl - even though they claim to be 'awake'. the average joe waiting for cnn to tell them what's happening in the world? no chance...

who here would die for you? die for me? die for ONE? they want to send loving vibrations and co-create their way into 4d or whatever it is.

how can you be ONE with people who think they're better than others? how can you be ONE with someone who thinks the universe revolves around their SELF? how can you be ONE with people who can't face reality, have shared priorities, shared vision and shared understandings?

ain't gonna happen this go-round. maybe next time - if we're lucky.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:46 AM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
too late for us to do it ourselves........................................A in't gonna happen this go-round. maybe next time - if we're lucky.
There is that possibility, unfortunately. Looking at the findings that have been uncovered we have been here before, achieved a nuclear age and blown it, in more ways then one........are we doomed to repeat history? If so, let's hope the next go-around do not make the same mistakes.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #8
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Leuren Moret worked as a scientist at Lawrence Livermore Laboratories and has a BS in Geology at U.C. Davis and an MA in Near Eastern studies from U.C. Berkeley. She serves as environmental commissioner for the City of Berkeley. She has conducted research concerning the impact on the health of the environment and global public health from atmospheric testing, nuclear power plants, and depleted uranium.

etc.
Thanks for those links no caste, I have read Leuren's reports but not the soldier tells his story one.
I'll give that a read now.

Cheers
Old 12-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #9
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Zeddo

All you have written is a valid expression of things I have wondered about human aggression against its own species.
This has bugged me since I was a young kid, and I have to admit to never reaching an understanding of it.

Quote:
Its almost as if the constant violence flashed on screens exists for the purpose of numbing the mind to violence but also the link you provided swings the pendulum in the other direction. The media are masters at flipping emotional switches in people.
The violence flashed on screens and the PS3 type games also, all conditioning.
Yes, the media are past masters at switch flipping, it's what they do best, unfortunately.

Quote:
I've heard people say "Its Just Human Nature"
Is it really? or perhaps is it the "Human" that has been programed ?

I don't have the answer but I hear what you are saying.
I wished I had the answers Aztar, and a magic wand I could wave that could make those answers a reality....one can only live in hope, and dream .....

Cheers

Z
Old 12-15-2009, 10:14 AM   #10
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Inaction is Victim Consciousness

Time to take responsability for ourselves, getting to a higher frequency requires personal attention ..... no point waiting for the preverbial to hit and then say ahh i should have did this or could have, ahh let someone else deal with it -- time is now !

Own your GODSELF, as often as possible every day find the devine in life
The love between you and your friends, the love of your animals, the water, the plants, the earth and love YOURSELF.

Build that frequency in you and become a spiritual warrior because as these times begin to shift we will need all the power we can get, and guess what we all got the power with in, we just gota remember how to use it.

Frequency - Build it and you will become

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #11
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

All excellent points Barcarolle
Old 12-15-2009, 10:41 AM   #12
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

I too have an issue with this. After reading your post Zeddo, it got me thinking a lot about back when I was in high school. The only people you heard about were the "popular crew." The labels and ideals people have built over the years is truely staggering. I have never said to myself, I'm one of those people. I was always my own person. However, this did not mean that I couldn't interact with them as I shared some of the same interests as them. People are too absorbed in the fast paced society that we have today. While I have tried to embody these traits, I admit that I sometimes relapse. No one is perfect, but we can maintain the journey towards it.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #13
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phr0z3n View Post
I too have an issue with this. After reading your post Zeddo, it got me thinking a lot about back when I was in high school. The only people you heard about were the "popular crew." The labels and ideals people have built over the years is truely staggering.
Hi Phr0z3n

Yes, truly staggering and long lived. I went to a 21st school reunion (gate crashed actually, I wasn't even invited to my own class reunion) and found that "the crew" were still the same, the adorers were still the same and generally the hierarchy was still intact. It appeared that the only person who had moved on was me, and I do not say that boastfully merely as an observation. It was very VERY strange to see mature folks still following their rules of caste, so to speak.
Quote:
I have never said to myself, I'm one of those people. I was always my own person. However, this did not mean that I couldn't interact with them as I shared some of the same interests as them. People are too absorbed in the fast paced society that we have today. While I have tried to embody these traits, I admit that I sometimes relapse. No one is perfect, but we can maintain the journey towards it.
I was pretty much an outcast and I guess that was of my own doing (and choosing). However, we are talking awareness here and I think that is of the most importance. At least you are aware and think on these things Phr0z3n, most people will go about their daily lives performing like circus monkeys, on auto pilot, not using their brains to think there may be another way. I have to believe that this is as much spiritual awareness as just plain common sense.

As I mentioned in my narrative, we can buy the alternatives to branded products, it takes a bit more effort. We can stop buying the take-aways, the magazines, the news papers. We can stop watching their TV, we can collectively get involved in the free energy/over unity threads and pursue that with a passion. Greg Braden speaks about the idea of when something is relentlessly pursued, a way will open for the answer to that pursuit. It's a ;ot more complex than that simplistic statement but that in itself should give us hope. The trick is to pursue these alternatives vigorously and without compromise.

There is just so much that we are capable of.

Love Light and Peace

Z
Old 12-16-2009, 07:37 AM   #14
Rhotel1
Avalon Senior Member

Just because something is "posted" does not make it true. The "malformed babies" began as propaganda from Saddam Hussein. The observed defects such as Harlequin Ichthyosis (the one with the fiery eyes and really bizarre skin patterns) have nothing to do with depleted uranium. They just have been trumpeted by a combination of paid propagandists, sincere, but naive and unknowledgeable peace activists and downright snake oil sales persons who are out to make a buck out of the anti-DU crusade.

Speaking of which, Leuren K Moret of Berkeley is one of the worst of the con artists peddling snake oil. She has a very well rehearsed act and puts on a tremendous show for people who are afraid of radiation and do not know any of the fundamentals. Who is Moret, well, she does have an over 40 year old BS in Geology (I have an equally aged BA in Geology, but I started out as an engineering student ahd took the heavy duty Physics and Chemisty classes, something that my gut tells me that Moret did not do) and she does have an MA in Near East studies (that certainly gives her no qualifications to make pronouncements on radiation or uranium). Is she a scientist? Not really unless you consider having a basically unused BS in Geology being a scientist. Is she the Environmental Commissioner of Berkeley? Not really; she was one of nine members of the Community Environmental Advisory Commission and she was removed from that citizen body because she could not attend enough of their about two hour per month meetings. What did Moret do at Livermore? She did work at Livermore, but not as a scientist; she appears to have been little more than a computer lab tech with the illustrious job title of Senior Scientific Technologist in the Center for Applied Scientific Computing (anyone can read the letter I got back in response to my California Public Records Act request at http://www.archive.org/details/Leure...onalLaboratory

Want to know about the lies that Moret and her fans (like the poster) have saturated the internet with for over a decade, write to me - DUStory-owner@yahoogroups.com

PS - Moret has not conducted any actual research on any of these subjects beyond doing internet reviews of the subjects and ignoring any information from legitimate scientists that disagrees with her predrawn conclusions.

Anyone who truly believes Moret believes that DU has caused a world wide epidemic of diabetes and that a beloved UC Berkeley professor the Nobel Laureate Dr Glenn T Seaborg was so obsessed with Plutonium that he carried a chunk in his pocket and caressed it with his hands all the time, causing the hands to turn to claws - then there is the drop in SAT scores caused by atmospheric testing a corresponding increase in autism and a number of crackpot Moret claims - she makes them on YouTube video - you have to take the entire package, not the part you believe and ignore the rest - she also claims that Berkeley Police Dept has harassed her and that someone once kidnapped her daughter to silence her - it's all out there - just do your basic, look for everything Moret research - I am writing a mini-bio on her - it will be mini because there is not really much to say - she has not accomplished much other than live high on the hog travelling all over the world on other people's dimes - a very good racket. Have any of you Moret lovers paid to hear her speak?

Yikes! Anyway, I agree with you Zeddo about complicity. Once you know, there's no going back. The topic of malformed babies (depleted uranium) on your link is relevant in Iraq and for war vets in the US/UK. It's posted elsewhere on the forum too.

Myself, it really gets me, particularly since the company that makes the DU munitions wanted to buy some key tech that belonged to the taxpayer funded Canada Space Agency!

etc.[/QUOTE]
Rhotel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Inaction is Victim Consciousness

Time to take responsability for ourselves, getting to a higher frequency requires personal attention ..... no point waiting for the preverbial to hit and then say ahh i should have did this or could have, ahh let someone else deal with it -- time is now !

Own your GODSELF, as often as possible every day find the devine in life
The love between you and your friends, the love of your animals, the water, the plants, the earth and love YOURSELF.

Build that frequency in you and become a spiritual warrior because as these times begin to shift we will need all the power we can get, and guess what we all got the power with in, we just gota remember how to use it.

Frequency - Build it and you will become

Namaste
I like that ... pretty cool!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:59 AM   #16
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotel1 View Post
The "malformed babies" began as propaganda from Saddam Hussein. [Moret is full of ****.]
Rhotel1 - What do you think about Dr. Rosalie Bertell (another bio link) or efforts by some other activist nuns? Whether Moret was a lab tech or uberprotege doesn't really change things IMO. It's not as though the munitions that are manufactured (e.g. Alliant Techsystems (ATK)) sit in a warehouse, in storage.

Also, propaganda is often true, especially when promoted by one's antagonists I would think, a kind of hearts and minds ... thing. Just because Hussein said it doesn't make it untrue.

All nations say things. Take the US and the 9.11 narrative, no criminal investigation, witness intimidation, etc.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:12 AM   #17
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I have no reason to believe there will ever be peace on earth.
I'm not against it, and it's definitely worth fully pursuing - but from my philosophy, the point of physical reality, ie. life on this planet, is for our spirit to experience such limitations.

It's like on the Matrix movie, Agent Smith explaining to the captive Morpheus that the matrix had originally been created as a human paradise with everything they could have wanted, but that humans just couldn't handle it and it broke down.

If we were to achieve peace with no problems in life?
...there'd be no reason to incarnate here anymore. Souls looking for value would have to find some other planet to incarnate in.

No, the only peace will be found after life, after our cycle of physical lives - and even then there will be other issues to deal with as we constantly evolve back toward Oneness with Source.

Zeddo, your concerns are mainly a lament for humankind as a species (and we all can sympathise) yet the species is just here as vessels for individual experiences.

The souls incarnating here are each on their own path and each will find their own peace in time, in as many lives as it takes.

Maybe that's depressing for the planet and the species, but those things are only temporal - the truth is we are eternal spirit beings, and will ultimately rise above it all, each in our own good time.

Maybe there will be moments of mass ascension, where many leave as soul groups or what not, but the struggle of life will always continue, somewhere, for good reason.
No one will personally be stuck in it forever though.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #18
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I can understand a lot of these viewpoints. I could agree with all of them and I could go so far as to say that they are all correct, which in a way they are. They are all correct in so far as this is the reality we have made, this is the reality we prescribe to and this is the reality we have all our great sages sprouting.

As for propaganda.....2 wrongs do not make a right. I could care less for who sprouts what. Those pictures of deformed kids, does it matter whether or not Saddam was behind the publishing of them? Does that in and of itself make deformed babies "O.K."?

Where are we going? Are we to sit back while we wolf down our christmas dinners, our steam puddings and champagne opening presents and making merry while huge proportions of the earths population are starving, scrounging garbage tips, hiding in fear, drinking from cess pools fouled with feces, sleeping under cardboard for shelter and fearing for their very lives?

No, this isn't about a guilt trip and it isn't about making anyone feel bad about their non-lack. It is about truly awakening. This mantra, this "we are awakening" thing holds no credence I am afraid. Hey, someone has to tell everyone out there. At first I was rather miffed at Scarabs indulgent posting, the "dearly beloved" stuff but then I got to thinking.....you know what, this person is actually right (much as I hate to admit so) but taken from someone who has not been "on the inside" for a year or more the perspective must be weird. It would serve us well to look at what the newer members are saying and to not react (Zeddo NOT REACT !!! I am trying, believe me) Here we are, all lovey dovey but are we really addressing the real issues? Yes, it is good to have our huddles and to express our love but love without action is just words, after all. There is no substance to any statement that is not followed with action. Hence the title of this thread, "Inaction equals Complicity".

Okay, enough for tonight, I really don't want to put anyone on a bummer but we really need to stop looking for blame outside of ourselves. Isn't that what Avalon was started for, the birthing of a new paradigm? Perhaps not. Perhaps I am wrong, I must be. I don't see too much of that anymore here in Avalon.

I wished I could say merry christmas to you all, but really, I can't. I will say happy holidays and stay safe to everyone and their families however.

LL&P

Z
Old 01-03-2010, 01:58 AM   #19
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

The title of this clip is misleading. Idiocy and the conditions highlighted in this video are not the sole franchise of Americans, but of all nationalities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtqa...ayer_embedded#

I could go on but rather watch the clip. Apologies to you who cannot get video.

Z
Old 01-03-2010, 03:41 AM   #20
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

.....and so it goes, they continue with impunity shaping our future (and current) enslavement while we play at being informed.
One thing is certain, when it all goes down, there is not one single person AT ALL, who will be able to say...."Duh, I never knew". It is being done in the open, it is flagrant and they are laughing at us.
In the meantime what do I see? Posts on who is or is not a false prophet. Whi is or is not right. Who do we believe or dis-believe. Are aliens real and would we take a trip with them if offered the opportunity. Sheen to get locked up etc etc and.........etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA&NR=1

We are addicted to the idea that we are important, we are fooled by visions of our own self grandeur and all the while we think to ourselves "Will I ascend, will I make the transition". (And other such stuff, which at the end of the day is just "stuff" after all).

We ask "What can we do?" and I keep saying it is easy, you do not buy branded products, you skip the newspaper, you demand that your goods do not have packaging, you do not buy that house in the "cutesy neat little suburb" where they have mutilated a natural biosphere to build the shyte holes they call homes which we all clamour to buy. Don't buy fuel for a week, turn off your televisions and don't go to the movies. STOP BEING A FRIGGING SLAVE TO YOUR OWN SLOTHFULNESS!!!

Z