Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bill Deagle vs David Wilcock NOW WHAT?

Bill Deagle, along with HALF PAST HUMAN, point to a beginning of Illuminati-based planned catastrophe on Oct. 7. David Wilcock says NO. NOW WHAT?
Do we just 'wait and see'? Me thinketh it is wise to plan for the worst, even though we hope for the best. Get your emergency supplies now, particularly water, hunker down, and await our fate, while intending for the best.
Of course, the 'sky guys', via the many channelers, have promised no nuclear detonation, no biological releases and other man-made catastrophes will not be allowed via direct intervention from the Galactic Federation... which I certainly hope they can deliver on. It's PUSH COMING TO SHOVE time.
Any comments? Any facts or claims out there to help out?

Greg222
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Deagle vs David Wilcock NOW WHAT?

The ET's populated the planet with all of the various races. They have been watching very closely to insure that the egos and agendas of a few do not screw up the whole experience for the rest of us. They are not going to watch the whole thing play out over the last 13,000 years since the last pole shift only to watch it go up in flames right before transformation to 4th density has occured.

The best thing anyone can do is just follow thier own intuition. If your intuition is being filtered through a fear based consciousness, then you have to get over it already in order to see what you should be doing.

If it helps you feel less fear to have emergency supplies around then get them. So what If you never need them. We get them here in Florida every Hurricane season. We have not needed them in 2 years, but having them is peace of mind.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:42 PM   #3
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I was given a vision long ago of how World War III will start. If you would like to read it I will post, but not now. What I can tell you, Russia is not yet in the position--although they are close to it--to what I saw happening.

But I do know something is going to go down. I can feel something in the air definitely has changed and it's not good. So don't be surprised by it. We are in for a very bumpy ride. It's fasten your seatbelt time.

P.S. Can anyone tell me what's in honeydews that make them specifically nutritious and a protectant for the body? I'll tell you why later.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Well with Deagle every day is Doomsday, he's like Ed Dames on speed.

How anyone could take him seriolusly is utterly beyond me.

As for David, the word 'Aspergers' comes to mind:

"Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS.[1] Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as dinosaurs or deep fat fryers, without necessarily having genuine understanding of the broader topic.[1][5] For example, a child might memorize camera model numbers while caring little about photography.[1] This behavior is usually apparent by grade school, typically age 5 or 6 in the United States.[1] Although these special interests may change from time to time, they typically become more unusual and narrowly focused, and often dominate social interaction so much that the entire family may become immersed. Because topics such as dinosaurs often capture the interest of children, this symptom may go unrecognized.[5]"

-- From Wikipedia.

In that call with K he just free associates about his dinosaurs on and on. I wonder if he just babbles on like that, picks the phone up, carries on babbling for half an hour, puts the phone down and carries on babbling... Ad infinitum..

No conversation, no exchange of ideas...

When K does get a word in, Dave gets very grumpy.

If I were you, I would sleep in late on the 7th, and maybe go out for lunch.

Last edited by The Illuminated Ones; 10-05-2008 at 09:55 PM.
The Illuminated Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illuminated Ones View Post
Well with Deagle every day is Doomsday, he's like Ed Dames on speed.

How anyone could take him seriolusly is utterly beyond me.

As for David, the word 'Aspergers' comes to mind:

"Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS.[1] Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as dinosaurs or deep fat fryers, without necessarily having genuine understanding of the broader topic.[1][5] For example, a child might memorize camera model numbers while caring little about photography.[1] This behavior is usually apparent by grade school, typically age 5 or 6 in the United States.[1] Although these special interests may change from time to time, they typically become more unusual and narrowly focused, and often dominate social interaction so much that the entire family may become immersed. Because topics such as dinosaurs often capture the interest of children, this symptom may go unrecognized.[5]"

-- From Wikipedia.

In that call with B and K he just free associates about his dinosaurs on and on. I wonder if he just babbles on like that, picks the phone up, carries on babbling for half an hour, puts the phone down and carries on babbling... Ad infinitum..

No conversation, no exchange of ideas...

When K does get a word in, Dave gets very grumpy.

Of I were you, I would sleep in late on the 7th, and maybe go out for lunch.
[quote] I think yours is good advice! Pity it isn't a Sunday really - then a really long leisurely brunch would be just the ticket. Be happy people
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:58 PM   #6
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

[QUOTE=astropsyche;39728]
Quote:
I think yours is good advice! Pity it isn't a Sunday really - then a really long leisurely brunch would be just the ticket. Be happy people
I'm taking a very pretty lady out for lunch and a trip to an art gallery!
Old 10-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #7
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, be very happy and shift your energies...there is a lot of gloom on this site, but the overall message is regardless if events happen or not, it is safe to just be prepaired as much as possible, whether you stock a month worth of food or a year supply of food and supplies, just do something and if nothing happens, you did your grocery shopping in advance. I would rather have a fire alarm and an escape route just in case of a fire, rather then not have one and take a full bottle of sleep aid before I went to bed and have a fire happen. People, you don't have to be afraid and run for the hills by any means...........but be prepared, just in case there is a fire........it's just good, logical thinking.
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #8
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
Yes, be very happy and shift your energies...there is a lot of gloom on this site, but the overall message is regardless if events happen or not, it is safe to just be prepaired as much as possible, whether you stock a month worth of food or a year supply of food and supplies, just do something and if nothing happens, you did your grocery shopping in advance. I would rather have a fire alarm and an escape route just in case of a fire, rather then not have one and take a full bottle of sleep aid before I went to bed and have a fire happen. People, you don't have to be afraid and run for the hills by any means...........but be prepared, just in case there is a fire........it's just good, logical thinking.

You've just said it all my friend
Old 10-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #9
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah well when you're shopping for survival food don't just go for nutritional value. After last apocalyptic warning they had me eating bloody beans for months. I think I'm personally responsible for most of the methane gas released to the atmosphere at that time.

Anyone have any good bean recipes?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #10
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Yeah well when you're shopping for survival food don't just go for nutritional value. After last apocalyptic warning they had me eating bloody beans for months. I think I'm personally responsible for most of the methane gas released to the atmosphere at that time.

Mixed bean chili w/ sour cream, diced onion and hot sauce! Don't skimp on the cumin.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #11
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Yeah Bush's baked beans Got the recipe from his dawg.

Power bars, last long taste great depending on the brand
Old 10-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #12
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Deagle vs David Wilcock NOW WHAT?

Lets get Ready toooo RUMMMBLE
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:20 PM   #13
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Yeah Bush's baked beans Got the recipe from his dawg.

Power bars, last long taste great depending on the brand
'Cordin to ole Doc Deagle, he gonna be eatin' dat dawg afore lawng.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:20 PM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ill be ready.. for nuke, bio, chem attack, famine , disease, all i need is water and 2 45 gallon drums to store deisel. hope my orders make it over .. they said friday for most of my deliveries.. after that im ready to rock. unfeared of what happens after that.. im gonna stay urban till its time to depart to the country side.. maybe missing a stand alone water filter. hopefully i can dig down into a hillside ..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #15
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
ill be ready.. for nuke, bio, chem attack, famine , disease, all i need is water and 2 45 gallon drums to store deisel. hope my orders make it over .. they said friday for most of my deliveries.. after that im ready to rock. unfeared of what happens after that.. im gonna stay urban till its time to depart to the country side.. maybe missing a stand alone water filter. hopefully i can dig down into a hillside ..
Can i have your CD's, DVD's and books then - while you won't be needing them where you're going?
Old 10-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #16
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

I must stand up for Bill Deagle in his description of his vision. I have had almost exactly the same vision some months ago. The difference of my vision from Bill's is that a wall of fire was upon the group of people I was standing with and got so near we felt the searing heat and our skin began to blister and bubble. I shouted warning to other behind me that the fire was upon us. At the point of my 'death' the wall of fire had been pushed to my left by a pulsing matrix filled with hundreds of gently glowing balls of plasma. These orbs were many-coloured and there were thousands of them.The horrors of the vision, and they were horrors, were softly swept away and I could see survivors utterly transfixed by what had happened.
This was the first of many awful encounters with foul destructions of all kinds - and I have died a few times in these visions. Yet at the moment of death these orbs always arrive to heal the victims and my self. One difference from Bill's experience is that for me the horrors and the healings offer no stated dates. My intuition tells me the devastation and cruel mayhem is a state of Mind which pervades much of the planet right now through the means most of us know about - and will do for some time. I would like to add that I offer many wishes that humanity and our Blue earth-home suffers as little as possible on the date given by Bill for the mayhem he witnessed.

I painted the first chaos vision I mention above - and hope to post the images here soon.
life love and light for all.
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #17
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock may be right, but he's drank the Obama Kool-Aid and espouses his political views so much lately that I don't believe much of anything he has to say these days. He's beginning to sound just plain whiny. I could tell Kerry was trying to steer him away from partisan politics and keep him on topic during his latest phone interview and I appreciate her effort greatly.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:34 PM   #18
Tuza

Another view would be that Bill gets these visions to pass on to as many people so we can collectively change it for the better. I do get annoyed though when I go out and see people carrying on with life as if all is well and everything is right with the world. That is really annoying, while the people on this forum are trying to do something, research, help others, convey messages to other things on the net that might be of use or interest. That is disheartening.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #19
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

After listening to both, I came to the same conclusion that I had long ago..
My future is up to me.
Only me.
Go within.

I read, listen & watch with total detachment. I refuse to dis-empower my spirit, my own vibration, by relying on the messages of others for my individual truth or direction.
We have been guided away from our own knowing, our own vibration for far too long.
Go within. Reclaim YOUR voice.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:40 PM   #20
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I do get annoyed though when I go out and see people carrying on with life as if all is well and everything is right with the world.
Why don't you join them?

They are having fun, and you aren't.

Think about it.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #21
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
My future is up to me.
Only me.
Go within.

I read, listen & watch with total detachment. I refuse to dis-empower my spirit, my own vibration, by relying on the messages of others for my individual truth or direction.
We have been guided away from our own knowing, our own vibration for far too long.

Peace,
CW
Very true.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #22
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My future is up to me.
Only me.
Go within.

Peace,
CW
Sagely, this.

Only YOU can prevent forest fires. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #23
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
After listening to both, I came to the same conclusion that I had long ago..My future is up to me.Only me.Go within.
We have been guided away from our own knowing, our own vibration for far too long.Go within. Reclaim YOUR voice.Peace,CW
absolutely;
the biggest secret is within us
without a doubt
thank you circlewerk, for posting that comment
brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #24
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:02 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
I hope you know I am not being sarcastic when I say I hope you have wasted your money!

Water is your highest priority. It was before, but it is now even more since you already took care of stuff a long way down the list.

Also when you get that Deisel - I hope you have remembered also to get some fuel stabiliser (Pri-D or equivalent) so that it doesnt turn into algae infested jelly in a few months

Please can I ask that when you have finished your preps - and they do sound more than adequate, remove your attention from the "scenarios" that you are planning for.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote