Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #51
gazbom
Banned

Default Re: Do people think "something" will happen in ocober?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
Personally,
I've got a bad feeling about this Oct 14th thing. It seems like these people saying they have contact with G.L.F. is just too hoaky for me. There is nothing about their messages or the language their contacts (aliens) use that is alien about it. It all seems to tainted with human architecture.

I think if anything, it is laying the ground work for a governmental showing of whatever they want to show.. I don't think they would do the invasion scenario, but maybe a "Holy crap there's aliens in our skies" thing. I'm sure just the presence of ufo's in our skies would be enough for them to call Martial Law. I now wonder if these "channelers" who claim to be in "contact" aren't really a group of governmental dis-informationists and are planting the seeds of deception?

I haven't heard another "reliable" source give out this information.

Just my 2 cents,
Mach66
I've been waiting for something to happen since October 2006 and frankly nothing ever does except the usual stuff, I've been sitting on the edge of my stool for so long with the likes of Ronald Weinland, planet X, 9/11, disclosure, the end of the world blah blah blah, I'm beginning to think we ARE JUST A BUNCH OF conspiracy theorists.
Something big was supposed to happen yesterday, the 8th and nothing did. Don't get me wrong I'm glad but it's just day after day, month after month something big is gonna happen only it never does.

Last edited by gazbom; 09-09-2008 at 08:18 PM.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:03 AM   #52
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever would have happened on Sept 8 may have been circumvented by the US Govnernment taking over Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. In reality, that did happen on Sept 8 for people living on the other side of the International Date Line. Remember, time is relative.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:41 AM   #53
Occum's Butter Knife
Avalon Senior Member

There are many worried people on Wall street. I still think there will be a major crisis when the US Government is not able to make a debt payment or they loose their credit standing in the world.

The effects will be drasic and fast.

Today we saw the near collapse of Lehman Bros. which makes more more sure we are watching a train wreck in slow motion.

OBK
Occum's Butter Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:54 AM   #54
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
I've been waiting for something to happen since October 2006 and frankly nothing ever does except the usual stuff, I've been sitting on the edge of my stool for so long with the likes of Ronald Weinland, planet X, 9/11, disclosure, the end of the world blah blah blah, I'm beginning to think we ARE JUST A BUNCH OF conspiracy theorists.
Something big was supposed to happen yesterday, the 8th and nothing did. Don't get me wrong I'm glad but it's just day after day, month after month something big is gonna happen only it never does.
Just remember, there's always a first time for everything.

Stay safe, stay vigilant.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:29 AM   #55
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings......
with the take over of fannie n freddie,people dont realize that the feds now own most of american citizens property......not the government....the feds....there is now so many endless things that can happen....hopefully none ever do...
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:52 AM   #56
slurpee

I just don"t understand how this has gotten this far! What has happened to us all. Why haven"t we the people who know right from wrong taken these people out. We could do it if we all stood strong. We deserve everything we get we''ve allowed this to happen by not stopping it sooner. What do you think all these countries are going to allow us to go in a take over there countries? God help us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:50 AM   #57
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypierce2008 View Post
We will survive if we have ever lasting supplies of smilies and donuts...lol

word
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:41 AM   #58
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Just remember, there's always a first time for everything.

Stay safe, stay vigilant.
Oh yeah, one day someone will get it right but will he or she be a true prophet or just another nut?
Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #59
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
What do you mean nothing's happened in two years? The US financial system is struggling to keep it's head above water, and that's not considering the national debt, the dollar or derrivitives crisis. Two years ago it was just a murmur from the mouths of a select few who had the insight into what was coming - it's on page 1 now, with massive balance sheet write-offs in most countries.

Tensions between Russia and the US/NATO are at a recent all time high after the breakout of war in S.Ossetia.

Pakistan is real ****** off at the US for its incursions on the border.

There is an emerging global food crisis.

So there was no new 9/11, no martial law, The Iran war didn't start in the last 2 years. Aliens didn't come down and suck out our brains. Big deal. S*** has been going on, bad bad s***. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see the terrible stuff going on in Zimbabwe, the 2006 war in Lebanon. Some of it goes on above the surface, some below, but I assure you it's business as usual and it's not good. For many people, every day is an 'october event'. So regardless of whether we have an specific event or not, I suspect things are going to get harder for the fortunate and the less fortunate alike.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:44 PM.
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #60
Stephen

Watch to see if the Right Wing somehow miracuously finds Osama bin Laden right before the general election....
Old 09-10-2008, 07:44 PM   #61
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Old Dood. I recognise you from somewhere. Mysterious Universe or Open Minds Forum?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #62
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsuchtben View Post
What do you mean nothing's happened in two years? The US financial system is struggling to keep it's head above water, and that's not considering the national debt, the dollar or derrivitives crisis. Two years ago it was just a murmur from the mouths of a select few who had the insight into what was coming - it's on page 1 now, with massive balance sheet write-offs in most countries.

Tensions between Russia and the US/NATO are at a recent all time high after the breakout of war in S.Ossetia.

Pakistan is real ****** off at the US for its incursions on the border.

There is an emerging global food crisis.

So there was no new 9/11, no martial law, The Iran war didn't start in the last 2 years. Aliens didn't come down and suck out our brains. Big deal. S*** has been going on, bad bad s***. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see the terrible stuff going on in Zimbabwe, the 2006 war in Lebanon. Some of it goes on above the surface, some below, but I assure you it's business as usual and it's not good. For many people, every day is an 'october event'. So regardless of whether we have an specific event or not, I suspect things are going to get harder for the fortunate and the less fortunate alike.
But this stuff has been happening for ever, distasteful as it is.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:15 PM   #63
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Hey Old Dood. I recognise you from somewhere. Mysterious Universe or Open Minds Forum?
Bill "the Doctor"
Probably Open Minds.
I try to keep the same alias where ever I go....
Old 09-10-2008, 10:16 PM   #64
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Well something did happen on the 8th, the government had the largest bailout in american history. Thats pretty damn big.

They also predicted happenings on the 10th, and well we have this news on oil,sex and drugs scandal.

IMO, this computer program that is used to make predictions is pretty spot on.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:29 AM   #65
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

Between 10-14 announcement, large et ship, webbots, navy buildup, elections coming, etc, etc, etc. I'd say times r ripe! Personally, I have felt intense energies & I feel big changes right around the corner. Most around the net r saying Oct 7th. How bout mutiple things! ! ! ! Thank Source, I hit the hills. Peace & Good Luck.
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:34 AM   #66
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.... thats my plan for October.
Courtier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:36 AM   #67
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
Watch to see if the Right Wing somehow miracuously finds Osama bin Laden right before the general election....
You can almost taste this happening.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:23 AM   #68
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpee View Post
I just don"t understand how this has gotten this far! What has happened to us all. Why haven"t we the people who know right from wrong taken these people out. We could do it if we all stood strong. We deserve everything we get we''ve allowed this to happen by not stopping it sooner. What do you think all these countries are going to allow us to go in a take over there countries? God help us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know most everyone here are non-violent folks (as am I) and wish this could be stoped in a peacefull way. But lets be honest with each other, hugs and kisses are not going to remove these criminals from power. So I'm going to be blunt.

1. At this very moment we know every comment made here is being watched, and it scares the hell out of us.

2. Because of that fear we dare not be truthfull about what needs to be done, because we know where we will be hauled off to and this increases our fear.

3. We also know the horror of the action that needs to be taken, this even further amplifies our fear.

So basicaly to answer your question, we are like deer frozen in place looking into the headlights of a speeding 18 wheeler.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #69
Indiana jones
Avalon Senior Member

I'm tired of the ******** let the end game begin.This is why I was born during this moment in history .How we front these aggressives is unity theirs more of us then them.Look at the children being born they have no fear we need to step out of the dark and into the light no fear we face this head on .I feel this is a test believe in one self find your heart and you will find your way love and unity luke ps.anyone reading this in England I will going to crop circle country tommorow to try and initiate some sort of contact and try and play this game.
Indiana jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:34 AM   #70
coronetrt101
Avalon Senior Member

I found an interesting coincidence... The dates that have been quoted by David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford for the cabal to make their last moves is very close to the date that the UFO is suppose to cruise around our skies.

Is there more to this than meets the eye?????????
coronetrt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:57 AM   #71
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSErwine View Post
hugs and kisses are not going to remove these criminals from power.
i think focused thoughts from powerful psychics combined could literally wake em up so they'll chenge their ways.

and i'm rootin for pleiadian disclosure on the 14th
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote