Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 02:04 PM   #51
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Default LHC stopped for months...pew!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7626944.stm
Old 09-21-2008, 02:18 PM   #52
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning! Proton Accelerator = Black hole september 10th?

For those that get the joke...

Old 09-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #53
Suriel

Wink Re: Warning! Proton Accelerator = Black hole september 10th?

There is nothing to worry about. We are living in a black hole right now. When you look into the sky at night. You will see that it is dark and all the planets rotate around each other. There is a central point in our galaxy. Does this trigger anything?

CERN will discover time travel. The creation of making artificial black holes will be the key to slipping from one universe to the other.

The Earth will not end. Have you ever seen that show, "Sliders"? I recommend you watch it. It explains what they will discover.

This physical reality is only a 3d representation of what we are. It allows are spirits to work in lower vibrational frequencies to experience all these cool things.

It reminds me of a dream I had when I met David Wilcock mowing his lawn. All the neighbors came out and waved at me. Then all of the people turned into David Wilcock. So, then I pulled out this device and made a gateway.

I slipped into another Earth. And it was terrible. I ended up in a Earth full of bullies and criminals. Or it could have been the same Earth but I ended up in an alley way in LA. LOL. I woke up after that.

Anyway, nothing to worry about folks.

cuPPaT, Nice animation videos. I did something similar in Adobe ImageReady.

Last edited by Suriel; 09-21-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Old 09-21-2008, 02:46 PM   #54
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Im not here to Spam Stuff but this got my attention a friend of mind brought this to me.
Proton Accelerator

Quick info (not sure its all right but just to give a small picture of it)

Big circular tubing system under earth in France/Swiss border

They take molecules and make them go fast (really fast) around the circle (17 miles circle)
(not sure but Dann Brown in demon and Angel is talking about This)

They collide molecules (protons) to make them smaller and get to the smallest part to find out the composition of the smallest particles known

The CERN is making a new one and are testing it on September 10th

ill give you a link you may want to check they give you all the details and they are talking about Black hole because this will go at 99.9% of light speed

If anyone knows anything about it

I know Einstein and some Greats minds of this planet had alot of theories about time travel and Light speed

http://www.physorg.com/news139467844.html

Quote from the site

But will the collisions be powerful enough to create a tiny mass of particles with a gravitational pull so strong it can "eat" other matter -- a microscopic black hole? And if yes, could such a thing grow big enough to swallow Earth itself?

Fred

Montreal/QC
where have you been this has been in the news constantly for weeks !!
Old 09-25-2008, 02:05 AM   #55
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Project shut down until next spring...

Too cold to make repairs this year before winter sets in...

One less thing to worry about in October...
Old 09-27-2008, 10:08 PM   #56
starskipper
Avalon Senior Member

As everybody knows, LHC had a serious, multiple magnet failure the day after it was started up, and it won't be circulating beam before spring of 2009.

An interesting side note:
Dr Lyn Evans, project director of LHC , was being celebrated on Sept10 at the sports club where I am a member, so I walked up and congratulated him on the succesful (as it seemed ) fire-up of LHC. I did *not* ask him when the machine would start destroying the planet , as this kind of question seems a bit silly to me.
However, a friend of mine staid on for dinner and he had a good chat with Lyn. After talking about the famous Higgs Boson and the Micro Black Holes, he asked : So what about the Ether Research you are going to do with the LHC ? - and there Lyn Evans went silent and said he could definitely not comment on that topic.
More soon -
Starskipper
Closed Thread