Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-06-2008, 05:29 AM   #1
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

Question Protection from ELF advise?

I think this should be a very timely topic. How to protect yourself from the constant bombardment of ELF we are targeted with on a daily basis now.

If we learn how to do this, there will be less mind slaves for the NWO.

Any ideas? We can't exist in a Faraday cage 24/7 unfortunately.

Obviously living remotely will help but even in remote areas, cell phone towers are popping up. I live miles from civilization and yet I see a tower looming nearby.
Pegasus_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Protection from ELF advise?

Yes this is a very timley subject, from what I have read so far, a faraday cage would not be sufficient. Whoever is planning to do this has thought of that.
Also from what I have read sofar, you would have to put the protected equipment at least 3-5 feet in the ground and have it stored in metal boxes, also inside the box, sheild the stuff with aluminium paper.

So basically, the strenght of the attack would such that it might be wise to have backup "electronics" or communicating equipment that uses tube technology..ie...old stuff that is pre-transistor and ic chip tech.

For cars, you need old deisel engines that are not governed by electronics and injection systems.

I have been looking at old transiever ham radios on ebay that work with tubes. Its just difficult to know if they really work as most sellers mention that they don't guarantee on having them functional.
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:34 PM   #3
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

I think what you're describing is more for the possible coming nuclear attacks, that would disable any electronic devises. What I'm thinking is everyday protection, right now, against those cell phone towers and ELF waves out there. I have a reason to suspect strongly they are projecting some nasty mind control waves at us. It's better to be paranoid than a zombie.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Oh ok, got it. Holy hand grenades seem to help by transfering dead orgone into live positive uplifting orgone. There is also ones called tower busters and have less "components" in them. They are all bases on crystals and minerals.
Here are a few places about that:
http://www.orgonewarriors.com/make-your-own.htm
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/HHGco...n10jan02.shtml
http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/howtomakehhgs.htm
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:08 AM   #5
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

i have little information to provide about ELFs, but i do know a little about EMPs (electromagnetic pulses) which ill be glad to share on this thread.

EMPs will knock out any electric device, which is why you ought to simply go low-tech with your survival supplies.

we can be subjected to an EMP in the event of a nuclear attack, or if the government decided to blast one off on us. its possible that the HAARP may also produce one. apparently, coronal mass ejections also could produce them.

this ought to give you all the info you need on EMPs:

http://www.survivalring.org/nwss/s60p766.htm

enjoy.

b w/c
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:40 AM   #6
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Helpful links:

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/spindex.shtml

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/harmo...o10sep03.shtml

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/chem...e04aug07.shtml
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:48 AM   #7
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

I came here thinking You were talking about Elf's as in the Spiritual Humanoid People from around Europe =P Glade it's not though cause I dout We'd need protection from there advise.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:18 AM   #8
Henry Deacon

Post EMP ELF VHF VLF HF SHF UHF LASER DSP etc.

Dear Ones,

Please be sure to keep the acronyms in order !

EMP ---- ElectroMagnetic Pulses --- little or no direct effect on your mind or body. This is useful for destroying modern technologies/microcircuits, etc. Easily created at home with minimal technical knowledge... just like the new Russian "weapon" so proudly announced. Nuclear explosions naturally produce EMP of very short duration. A nuclear explosion is not required to produce electromagnetic pulses. Shielding is easily accomplished. Burying things Deep below ground is Not necessary for shielding electronic devices.

ELF ---- Radiowaves that are of very very low frequency... Ground penetrating; not easy to shield from... even underground or inside a faraday cage... but not of concern for damage of electronic goods.... and generally useless for mind altering events.... except possibly moods over long exposure periods... easily foiled by mixing/introducing other ELF into your environment to mask any effects.

VLF ---- Very Low Frequencies... same as ELF basically.

VHF ---- not of concern to your health, etc... in most cases.

HF ---- around for 100 years... i.e. shortwave radio

MICROWAVES ( + SHF EHF) ---- put on your tin foil hats :-)
used for a wide variety of technologies... cooking; wireless digital phones; mobile/cell phones; microwave bombs; Satellites, Wifi, etc. Generally not so good for you (exposure TIME is the key).

UHF ----- 400 to 460 MHz range was utilized for mind altering, etc... via Sage Radar at one time in history... used in common taxicabs, police radios; ham radios; etc... generally safe

LASER ---- protection, visually, is via simple laser goggles/filters "tuned" to filter out the specific laser light frequencies. Make Laser Holograms disappear - where multi-filter googles.... See the false-"truth" disappear from the skies.

DSP ---- Digital Signal Processor; A handy device/software to add to your new Shortwave HF or Ham radio radio receiver .... to filter out undesirable noise from your audio.. Freeware to do this via your PC is available in the internet... Just using your soundcard (mic input) and audio outputs!

HAARP ---- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project; A High-Powered HF transmitter which beams radiowaves upward, into the upper atmosphere... it transmits on the Same radio frequencies that shortwave stations and amateur radio stations transmit on... Only at much higher power levels. Radiowaves at other frequencies can be created in the upper atmosphere as a mixing by-product of the HF radiowaves sent upwards. These can be used for many purposes to include reliable global submarine communications.

UV --- Ultraviolet light; the spectrum the human eye cannot normally see. Some craft shift their mass into the UV spectrum. With proper lenses or cameras, one can easily view many otherwise invisible things.

IR --- Infrared light; good for cooking or warming things in the kitchen or when camping; nightvision scopes up-convert it into the visible spectrum. Reptiles don't radiate much IR whereas mammals do show their hot stuff.

Neutrons --- relatively massive (large) subatomic particles which are quite damaging to living things, but harmless to buildings and physical structures.. if exposure time is limited.

Gamma rays --- stay away from them... dangerous to life... cannot be seen, smelled, tasted, heard.... you can detect them - you hair falls out into your hands.

Morbid ---- that is what happens to Henry when he becomes very sleepy.

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-09-2008 at 02:35 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 AM   #9
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhhhh... the amazing sound of silence, so peaceful.

Thanks for "clearing the ether" Henry Deacon !
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:58 AM   #10
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

I would recommend therapeutic grade essential oils for restoring your body's natural energetics after exposure to unnatural frequencies.

It can be as simple as applying a drop of oil to your shoulders or solar plexus. Studies have measured the human body's natural frequency to be between 62-78 MHz, while disease can begin manifesting in a human body humming at frequencies much lower than about 58 MHz. There are many books about this, ie. The Body Electric, by Robert O. Becker, M.D.

A further study noted the frequencies of two men aged 24 & 26 to be 66 MHz each. One held (not drank!) a cup of coffee and his frequency dipped 58 MHz in three seconds and took 3 days to recover. The other man inhaled essential oils and his frequency recovered immediately. The frequency of fresh produce measures around 10-20 MHz. The frequencies of therapeutic grade essential oils can measure from 52-320 MHz, the highest frequency of any known natural substance.

Therapeutic grade essential oils are quite different from oils you might find at Bed Bath and Beyond. By contrast, those oils are NOT therapeutic in any sense of the word, and may actually harm you, as they are produced cheaply for huge profits, using unnatural additives and perfumes. When it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for.

Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in Earth medicine. The best oils are cold-pressed from organically grown plants. No fertilizers or pesticides, and no heat that "cooks" the naturally occurring chemical compounds that are so valuable to us. Some single oils contain as many as 800 different compounds!

There are literally thousands of uses for essential oils. These ideas should not be limited to recovery from external or unnatural frequencies. I use oils daily to clean my kitchen, do laundry, protect myself from negative energies, boost my immune system, brush my teeth, ease sore muscles, freshen the air in my home, improve my mood, and on and on.

The best of the best therapeutic grade oils are available from Young Living Essential Oils. They are based in Utah but have around 3/4 of a million acres worldwide (some plants only grow naturally in Australia, for example) for farming the raw plant materials for the oils.

The website is youngliving.com. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to provide more information or even my login if you'd like a discount.

Last edited by Eli in MI; 09-09-2008 at 04:06 AM.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:03 AM   #11
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I would like to add to acronyms is MMC which may be a part of psychotronic warfare.
I am by no means any expert in these fields but will share a little of what I uncovered. Microwave technologies emit pollutants which can be harmful over time. During our resting period the body carries out most of it's healing energy work, if it is being interfered with by man-made devices the ability to heal itself is hampered. The body has to constantly expend energy to counter the influence, when the body becomes so weakened this brings about the onset of illness or disease.

I would recommend the following;
Demand switches which turn off the electricity at the fuse box when no electricity is flowing.
and
When taking any type of formula check with your doctor beforehand
Frequensea w\marine phytoplankton and L-arginine (dilates the blood vessels).
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:32 AM   #12
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent info here! Thank you Henry for clarifying the issue for us. I guess with all these various technologies out there, it's almost impossible to hide. We truly do live in an electronic cage, as Dr. Deagle eloquently put it.

I have looked into orgone info some but the general consensus seems to be that it doesn't work and most websites promoting it have little to do with the original orgone technology developed by William Reich.

Maybe someone in the know can break it down as to why and how it works exactly? Crystals, metal and copper wire in a mould. Hmmm..

I had no idea about essential oils raising frequency. Fascinating. I use organic essential oils daily for various purposes as well. Thanks for that link!
Old 09-09-2008, 05:46 AM   #13
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Orgone info, radionics.

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml
Old 09-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #14
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Know that the real 'you' only wants your mind, body and spirit to be well. All other thoughts, voices, or intents contrary to this are false and can be ignored. Don't drink tap water, soda (hard for me, I loved my Pepsi!) or anything
else with flouride, because it damages your pineal gland (third eye). I send loving energy to the source of the ELF signal, because the sender expects fear and negativity. That ringing in my ear goes away the moment I think to myself, "Hello, I love you, may you be well!"
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #15
Henry Deacon

Not pointing finger at any one but...

There are too many posts which are full of baseless information, superstition and typos.

This is becoming a circus not worth participating in.

i wish to stick with Hard science.. not nonsense Please.

:-)
Old 09-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #16
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Well mr. Deacon typos shmipos...

Not becoming part of the solution... makes us be part of the problem.

Please, point fingers, teach us and elaborate, that is the concept here
and the reason we follow your knoledge like puppy dogs.

Can we get a bone please.

Frank Conde.

p.s. why are you denying friendship requests ? just curios
Old 09-10-2008, 03:23 AM   #17
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.defense-update.com/featur...ry_eyewear.htm

Looks promising, what think you?
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:54 AM   #18
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
Well mr. Deacon typos shmipos...

Not becoming part of the solution... makes us be part of the problem.

Please, point fingers, teach us and elaborate, that is the concept here
and the reason we follow your knoledge like puppy dogs.

Can we get a bone please.

Frank Conde.

p.s. why are you denying friendship requests ? just curios

Please stay on topic. Off topic personal attacks will not be tolerated in this thread.

Argante
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:58 AM   #19
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Argate, I have made a report re: your "personal attack" accusation and
the unprofessional matter in witch you openly slander me.

As a moderator you should know, That a private message is a nice elegant way to tell me your concern regarding my questionable behaivior.

No need to impress anyone here.

I feel that arrogantly calling this Majik 5 day old forum

"This is becoming a circus not worth participating in"

is more of a personal attack and an insult,
to be quite candid.

Frank Conde.

sorry for the typos but imagine if you had to express your feelings in a
foreing language or god forbid if you had dislexya !...
Old 09-10-2008, 05:04 AM   #20
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
sorry for the typos but imagine if you had to express your feelings in a
foreing language or god forbid if you had dislexya !...

I'm not geting envouled in this arguement just as some one whom suffer's from dislexia due to curcomstance's uncrontrollable at the time I know how it feel's when People play "Spell Cop" & it isn't nice.

Sure for those whom are litriate it "Hurt's You'r Eye's" to read it but hell if us dislexia People can read our own spelling and that of litriate People...

Whom then is realy of lesser intelligence?....
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:38 AM   #21
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
I feel that arrogantly calling this Majik 5 day old forum

"This is becoming a circus not worth participating in"

is more of a personal attack and an insult,
to be quite candid.
Frank, cool it. This is not OK. You'll be out, and I mean it.

Please read my e-mail sent to you privately.

Steven Covey (author of 'The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People'):

'First seek to understand before you are understood.' ... one of the seven habits.

Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:20 AM   #22
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

I have been working with Stewart Swerdlow's hyperspace symbols and color work against these threats. Seems to be keeping me calmer. I am very sensative energetically and lately do feel more in my own power using some of his techniques. A lot of magnetic energies here where I live, and new towers gone up recently. Macain lives right down the road. ugh...
Many videos on Google and Youtube of Stewart's work. www.expansions.com

Cheers
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:23 AM   #23
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, no worries, Took me a while to answer your mail.
I like this six:

Appreciation

Compassion

Forgiveness

Humility

Understanding

Valor

In or out... my love and respect for you will never change!

Frank Conde.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:08 PM   #24
moscarda

sometimes it is tough to speak to anybody and i agree that most of the time is useless
.....but also to do like maria callas and getting out offended like a diva could be useless .
do you need any rose ?
Old 09-10-2008, 03:47 PM   #25
Colin

Check your PM please moscarda