Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:12 PM   #26
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford

I agree with your sentiments. However I can't see anything NOT happening pre-election. Battern down the hatches friends.

Peace
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #27
towhom
Avalon Senior Member

I doubt that the control is in the hands of the originators.

Peace and Joy
Always

Sally Anne
towhom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #28
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

There do seem to be similarities between what Benjamin and George have been told by their sources. But as Bill has said, it's hard to separate the facts from the noise. I really believe that a lot of the noise is deliberate misinformation.

You know, one thing that I try to keep in mind is the concept that the members of the "world management team" has had MANY centuries to think of everything. Every contingency has been considered and dissected down to the smallest degree. They are not about failing, they are not about quitting, unless they are routed out completely. But that doesn't necessarily mean that something violent must happen. Humanity could collectively decide that we no longer accept being manipulated by these people.

These people are religious fanactics in their own way. But, their religion is the worship of Lucifer. And, these people were given control (or the knowledge to be able to control mass populations) by "neighbors" from elsewhere. Their given task by those overlords is to maintain control of the population through whatever means is necessary. They are also supposed to control the availability of critical resources that the "neighbors" require when they ultimately return to Earth.

So, with that in mind, the "world management team" has a job to do, and they believe they have a higher authority giving them the right to do that job.

The question is this... is humanity mature enough to realise this situation and collectively decide to choose a different future than the one the "team" and the visitors have chosen for us?

Time will tell!

Vance
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #29
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
I agree....the more I think I think about this, the more I believe we won't make it to the election.

Some serious stuff coming our way.

I have had some theories over the last couple of years in the run up to Nov 08. Because of people waking up to their lies the "Elite" would be hard pressed to commit another 9/11 scale attack. Simply for the fact. I don't think people would buy into it, and secondly one or two attacks are easy, well easier to de-bunk because everyones attention and resources are aimed at them. We have to assume these "Enlightened ones" have learned from the last 7 years since 9/11.

However a series of much smaller scale flase flag "Terrorist" attacks spread perhaps across the country or even including American targets abroad will service their dark needs. Rather than being made for the media, (giving the camera crews time to show up before the second plane hit) like 9/11 may infact target media outlets leading to a news blackout, or a power blackout.

This would from their point of view serve the martial law goal as they would be required to step in to bring order to the situation. If there are bombs going off in the local petrol stations, suicide bombs in the malls shootings in local government buildings, schools of what is called small town America (no disrespect intended, I couldn't think of a better term) people, well the uninformed are going to be crying out for the troops to be deployed. People that are scared are all to willing to give up their rights. And by the time its all over and people realise they have bought a lie it will be too late.

So as for False Flag a fast high intensity strike like 9/11 no, but a series of small scale attacks all over the place that last over time period of serveral hours, even days... In my humble opinion this could be what happens. Belsan or the Moscow theater happening in America is a nightmare I have had since I really started thinking about what would happen next.

Aside from this my other thoughts on the matter are that they may infact "break" a terrorist ring, or stop an attack in progress. Perhaps against the "election" process. I think this would happen closer to the election because of course the enemy "Hate our freedoms" and would try and "stop our democratic process". This is a less intensity false flag but it does allow them to spread the "Bush was right" lie and let him leave office vindicated, and of course McCain would take the torch from him. It seems as if American Presidents are crowned with a major "event" so this could be McCain's.

Really it depends how desperate these people are. If Ben Fulford is correct then the nationwide attacks might be the path they choose. If he is wrong, I still think something will happen.

Peace.
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:25 PM   #30
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

I find Benjamin Fulford deeply puzzling, and not in a good way. I do not understand his motives, particularly when he says things that seem completely in the realm of fantasist, such as stuff about ninjas. On one level, I could understand these things, but the way in which he presents them makes no sense to me. Why be so frank about connections that sound so crazy to the average person? Why not just stick to the information that they have produced?

What I find unsettling is that I have no way of placing him. What does he believe in? What principles does he stand for? I understand his sphere of influence (I was extremely impressed that he was in a position to interview David Rockefeller Snr, if not so impressed with the interview) and I do not doubt that he has insider knowledge, but why should we listen to him? What is his motivation for what he does? How can I trust him if I do not know what he stands for?

Do any others ask themselves these questions? From the articles I read, and interviews I have heard, he does not seem to have a clear (positive) motive. For myself, he just comes across as a little fish trying to play with the sharks.

Am I wrong?
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:35 PM   #31
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I think Benjamin is pretty easy to read.

He really deeply cares about people. That's his primary motivation. One of his videos had him on the verge of tears when he was talking about the PTB plans at population reduction.

But I also detect what others observe. Embellishment for the purposes of adding emphasis, and credibility, which has much the obvious effect. A bit of Ego, perhaps?

He seems to have some connections, but seems to like to see himself as having more, and more influence, too.

overall, I believe he's a positive. His credibility will continue to suffer, though, if he doesn't stop embellishing his reports.

I'd like to see him stick more to what he does know from personal connections and interactions, and less reporting on stuff he's read on the net, like the rest of us.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #32
Baggywrinkle

Two unfolding events which focus on Mr Fulford's September 8th date:

Detroit's big three are seeking government handouts

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

and the Freddie/Fannie takeover

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0908/p01s01-usec.html

The failure of Freddie/Fannie has the capacity to bring down the
entire global financial system.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #33
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
His credibility will continue to suffer, though, if he doesn't stop embellishing his reports.
That is why I find him hard to read. Why embellish if the information is sound?
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #34
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
i think now would be a good time for his ninja friends to assassinate the secret masters of the world
I totally agree.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:46 PM   #35
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

the control mongers are so organized and stacked with power and resources, yet the spiritual people lack any kind of togetherness....most of us are just living our silly little dramas with our "important" family and loved ones. ugh.

And then the powerful spiritual people dont seem to care....the world is meaningless to them and theyre just dealing with cloud nine issues and getting outta here. I met one who could see right thru these disinfo clowns like nothing. But are we organized enough to take advantage of our powers? Its frustrating ay?

Why do we put up with the lies...when we should easily have a team of psychics reading right thru the lies. They could just see the lies in their aura or whatever. But instead we bumble around frantically digging thru mountains of chaos.

Just wish we were being more creative and wise with our range of assests. Of course the Cabal doesnt have moral rules like we do.

Hmm, i just dont know lol
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #36
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
well if free energy emerges, that would be a good thing. I plee for a natural-decay of human numbers, so be it by "one-child-per-family" so be it by platonic shifting

you know all the pple stating that "one-child-a-family" is barbaric? I laugh at them and say "ye you prob prefer war and nukes, or a natural-planet phenomenon instead *wink"

the one child is "not good" but it beats all the other options by far.

cheers
I like your level of thinking, but there are some other factors that should be considered. If we limited all couples in the world to a one child policy we would have to make some other serious changes to the structures of society.

There are serious drawbacks and socialization issues that come from being an only child. I have always been partial to Plato's model of all children being raised together by the community and no one knowing who their specific biological parents were. This ensures adaquate care for ALL children and being raised in large numbers ensures proper socialization...ie alturistic vs hedonistic traits are well balanced.

To put it bluntly my friend, though good for the planet, I have never met an only child that did not have some serious issues to work out as a result of it and I'm sure many here would agree with me (including only children).
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:27 PM   #37
ewald

connecting a dot...

As Kerry and Bill asked it correctly towards the end of the interview: but what about the bigger plan, the overall world plan? It is not about the US, or the puppets in washington.

BF said that the bancrupty of the US might be postponed, even avoided by a HUGE SPACE PROGRAM. For what? To do what?

connect this with the ongoing buzz about a FAKE ALIEN INVASION and this starts to make sense on a global scale.

Fake alien invasion units the world against them, US releases info on secret tehcnology and needs money to get the production going.

venciremos.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:56 PM   #38
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

My 2 cents are as follows -

1. If what Fulford has claimed in the past regarding the Chinese Tongs and assassins is true. It seems, at least on the surface, very unfortunate that he would have given up the element of surprise by trying to negotiate with people who are clearly beyond any hope of reason. In that regard he either committed a great mistake, or he did so deliberately as the agent of the Illuminati. As I recall, he references an elite in the USA as the target of elimination when the major influences are in Europe, particularly Rome. Now, Fulford is talking about these people as beyond reason, when, a year ago he was sure they would listen. Why the Chinese Tong would be waiting for Fulford to give the go ahead is beyond me. Several recent earthquakes in China may be intimidation tactics along these lines.

2. I think Fulford is pointing out that there is no single faction in complete control. Even the "Illuminati (Jesuits and Bloodline Rich) " are not able to act in absolute authority. The cutthroat nature of the Illuminati seems to have imbalanced itself. Other resistance has clearly grown which I credit superficially to the internet but really to the internal increases in consciousness taking place throughout the world and beyond by the mercy of the Supreme Being. The pot is being stirred by mercy. Nothing is done without love, even the perversions of the "Bad Guys" is really a perversion of an impulse of love.

3. It is the nature of this world that good things come indirectly from those with the strongest worldly motives and whose karma has positioned them appropriately. Those with the strongest greed (attachment to inert objects) and infatuations (attachments to living things and ideas) often end up doing harsh things resulting indirectly in good results. The Supreme Being is all merciful and entirely in charge. Spirits attachments, to the temporary worlds of matter, are being broken down. More and more people will be faced with truths about this plane and its nature of lies and deceptions. It is deplorable that owning nothing and here temporarily, people are still so eager to defend it. Interest in where they really are, why they are here, where home is, who the Creator really is, and how to get home is slowly on the rise, though many shocks and jolts will be necessary to free them from the illusions of mind and ideas and images. Sincerity and humility will lead to begging of the Supreme Being for the Supreme Being himself, thus breaking the bonds of ego and the ignorance perpetrated upon them, for their ultimate good, by the Devil and his agents. Today, almost everyone begs only for object of matter belonging to the Devil; eventually the spirits will abandon such folly, asking only to know the highest love who is their true source and father. Spirits have been compelled to come here by their imperfections. Those conditions, after countless live are nearly eliminated. Some, more than others. But countless lifetimes of false attachments and deceptions need to also be broken down.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:28 AM   #39
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

He was right 1 child policy isnt a good thing. A 0 child policy would be good!!! Many here are discussing very dire things possibly coming right around the corner. Any sane intelligent race would stop having kids..and stop thinking of themselves and come from a worldcentric view.

How is restricting child bearing rights barbaric if having children will be much worse. Whats barbaric is being selfish and only thinking about yourself and "oh but kids are so cute, woosie woo." lol Awww dook at da diddtle baby...yea ...you so big..soooo big.

Plato was right.. the selfish ownership and click/gangs, i mean families is all part of the separation problem.

Families took away my right to go out and find my own piece of land. So their right to have babies is more important than my rights to not be imprisoned on this planet.
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:43 AM   #40
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Reguarding the Population decreass I think nature's been personaly on the assult for awhile.

Allready People are naturealy haveing less kids then what our grandparents were breeding at the rate of rabbits, Then there is a hell of alot more People whom simplely can not have kids be it the male sperms is bad or the females eggs, then natural disaster's and more sickness/diesea's world wide, and the well to save arguement's I wont claime there is more now then 10-20 year's ago but the mass increas of homosexuals has played a small role in it due to the natureal aspect of You need both Sex's to reproduce (No im not saying gays dont have a right to children just technicaly nature doesn't alloued them to breed with there prevered sex)

All in all We dont want people to simplely "Die" but We realy do need a decreass and so I'm just going to wait it out for the next few years and see if nature want's Me here or not.

Main thing I am worried about though is the state of the othere spiece's =/ if WW3 does happen or some desaster on a world scale I hope some factions out there has allready made plans to make sure We don't make the truely innocent suffer greatly by makeing them exstinked.

I don't buy into the whole "Animals don't have soul's" My experience with so many different spieces and indervidal personalitys has taught Me otherewise, I wounder if they to will experience some form of Spiritual Awakening?
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #41
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default SUGESTION TO Benjamin Fulford

Dear Bill & Kerry

SUGGESTION

Can we invite Ben here to explain things and to answer to some questions?

I have studied now the figures he quotes , the amounts in gold etc., and I think I am pretty certain his sources are impossibly wrong on some of the figures. That is the minimum comment I have. But if that is wrong, then how does the rest stack up?

For the UN to move to China is not impossible, but I think UN will as such be disbanded by 2020. If not before, and replaced by something more in tune with the emerging realities on the grand COSMIC Chess Board.

Anyway. Can we invite him here to explain things better. Why? because it is important he knows we are very interested, and we just wish to understand the logic his sources operate with.

he can take our questions back to the sources. Also who are these sources really? OK i feel this at this point a legitimate question if his reputation is to survive.

I was given similar info in 2003, but put it on the back burner, because something did not ring right to my own knowing.

Peace
M StC.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:25 AM   #42
bajaboy

I am completely convinced this guy is a fraud. All of what he mentions can be obtained by any dilligent truther through the internet. Gaping generalizations and his tendancy to agree when confronted on ideas and statements lead me to think there is much to question??? Prove me wrong.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:45 AM   #43
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Benjamin Fulford

I like Benjamin Fulford.
We have things in common.

I'm Australian and learned to speak Japanese.

I have lived in communist China.

I know all about SGI (Sokka Gakkai International)

I have lived in Japan twice.

I have experience with Yakuza.

I enjoy studying intelligence data.

I care about people and ecology.

Benjamin gives me a smile.
But also I know he has studied a lot
and has some good serious information.
And has had amazing interviews!

Robert O. Dean once said about the shadow government ...
"no one knows who the heck these people are".
and .........
"there's a bunch of Pros back there working on all this".

So Benjamin has to be careful with his intel and future reports.
Because with the way he was getting up and out,
people will start playing with him.
Occult powers know it's better to make him look like a fool
than to kill him.

Benjamin would do well, to get into the forum here at Project Avalon.

P.S.
Here is my recent email letter to Benjamin ...

Hi Benjamin. Hajimema****e.

I've studied intelligence data for 15 years, and documentaries for 30 years.

I've studied your YouTube videos, and Project Camelot.
Thank you very much for sharing that information.

I've studied NDE's, Mediums, Agencies, Shadow Govt,
Astronomy, and the UFO/ET matters.
I've had death threats and two of our websites got hacked.

This was one of the hacked websites ...

http://groups.google.com/group/alien...evidence/files

I'm not afraid of their threats, and I just restored that site
and then made three more copies of the files and videos for other websites.

I'm English/Australian and learned the Japanese language too.
I have lived in Communist China.
Sometimes I have a beer and chat in alien and ufo UseNet NewsGroups with the nick name SIR GILLIGAN HORRY.
(sometimes funny, sometimes serious)

I will get straight to the point,
here is some serious intelligence data that you will enjoy ...........

"Dan Akroyd speaks about his encounter with the Men in Black. The same afternoon he was told that his paranormal show with Dr Steven Greer and Stephen Bassett was canceled."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3kAuNSI31w

This best intel I have found in 15 years mentions about the MIBs and Occult Powers and the "Third Party"

QUOTE: "That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extr...ervention.html

QUOTE: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops stated to me "You have no idea how many people including prominent military and political figures we have abducted and terrified so that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with them"

http://www.disclosureproject.org/exo...nopolitics.htm

QUOTE: "He was saying it’s in my head and it had to be unlocked, and that I belong to the Government."

http://www.anw.com/ML/lecture.htm

You talk about Chinese Subs coming up next to USNavy.
But actually the USA and Europe at the very highest levels
spend black budget hundreds of billions on anti-gravity and other sciences that make Star Trek seem like Lego Land.

Through their efforts in secret over the past 100+ years, from oil money, war money, drug money, etc, they can travel at light speed and faster. But they don't know how to avoid objects and debris while traveling at that speed. That is "THE UNDERSTANDING" they want to acquire from abductees.

Mr Clifford E. Stone said on Rense Radio once ... "They Hate People".

This is the main situation ..........

QUOTE: "For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.
For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own."

Best Regards,

JimUFO or Jimbo or Sir Gilligan Horry.

http://www.aliensufosfreevideos.250x.com

Douzo Yoroshiko Onegai Shimasu.

Ganbatte Kudasai ne!

P.S.
This email letter is not copyright or private.
Feel free to share it with anyone you like.

-------------------------------------------

Last edited by Free-UFO-Videos; 09-08-2008 at 06:54 AM.
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:58 AM   #44
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry but i dont believe a single word of mr. fulford.
he really has crazy ideas, HAARP and these pretty weird ninja threats and so on...

i saw him in the PC-interview and heard him on THE ALEX JONES SHOW interviewed by Jason Bermas (Loose Change)

and the day after JB and Alex Jones made jokes about mr. fulford and laughed about him and i think in this they were right.

fulford really tells some ridiculous stories.

if you dont agree, i HAARP you!

P.S. Mr. Fulford if you see this, I think your sense of humour is big enough

Last edited by King Lear; 09-08-2008 at 07:56 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:34 AM   #45
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewald View Post
connecting a dot...

As Kerry and Bill asked it correctly towards the end of the interview: but what about the bigger plan, the overall world plan? It is not about the US, or the puppets in washington.

BF said that the bancrupty of the US might be postponed, even avoided by a HUGE SPACE PROGRAM. For what? To do what?

connect this with the ongoing buzz about a FAKE ALIEN INVASION and this starts to make sense on a global scale.
Fake alien invasion units the world against them, US releases info on secret tehcnology and needs money to get the production going.

venciremos.
ARE WE THERE YET quotes-....,the United States Must;CONTROL THE NEW “INTERNATIONAL COMMONS” OF SPACE AND “CYBERSPACE,” and pave the way for the creation of a new military service – U.S. Space Forces – with the mission of space control. (This is a direct quote from project of a New American century)
http://www.newamericancentury.org. EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS
as this is what they want and what they planned. The question is ,military space control of what??????.
The author Tony Bushby has viewpoints on fake alien invasion and is well worth some research.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:49 AM   #46
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

SIR GILLIGAN HORRY
I sincerely hope you are able to make contact with Mr Fulford
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #47
FTOWNBALLA
Avalon Senior Member

Benjamin sounds kind of confused to me. I don't really think he is who he says he is. I really think he is making stuff up. Everytime i listen to him, he always says i got one source telling me this and another telling me that. Apparently his sources are not to reliable. FTOWN
FTOWNBALLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:13 PM   #48
timelord
Avalon Senior Member

yeah im not completely sold on him either im sure he means well but i think he just gets his stuff off the net. i mean do u really think the Illuminati with all their power would be scared of ninja's? hardly, and if they are really standing by when are they going to attack? i dont know, it just doesnt make sense.
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:22 PM   #49
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

I think that M.StClair has a great idea, let's have Mr. Fulford come here to answer some questions.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:59 PM   #50
DYST
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone find it more than coincidence that trading on the UK stock exchange was forced to cease 15 minutes after it opened due to a "technical glitch" on what was expected to be one of the bigest trading days follwing the US takeover of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae
DYST is offline   Reply With Quote