Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
2012survivor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Secret Safeplaces

Hello, I'm from northern Spain. This site is wonderful and a good opportunity to open minds together and exchange ideas.

But my question is: ¿ Don't you think we are giving for free our possible location of safe places to the enemy?
It's obvious the NWO knows exact places where survivors could begin their own civilization once cataclism has passed away. And their going to persecute and eliminate any non controlled survivor. We must keep the plans in secret.

Anything but location, don't specify the region of your chosen safeplace.

Here in ProjectAvalon Do you have some protocols for not telling specific locations, beacuse I've heard from Miriam Delicado talking about one Location where you have to rely on ET defense.

Regards

Last edited by 2012survivor; 09-07-2008 at 10:19 AM.
2012survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret Safeplaces

No hay enemigo, amigo.
Esa monserga que larga mucha gente de que el enemigo nos quiere eliminar sólo consigue un objetivo, empeorar las cosas.
Desafortunadamente hay poca información sobre lo que puede ocurrir en España.
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #3
2012survivor
Avalon Senior Member

Respeto tu opinion, JMA, pero no comparto la idea de que no existe un enemigo.
Hay un plan mundial para descender la población drásticamente. Respeto el despertar de la consciencia, pero como sabrás, el cuerpo también forma parte de ella, y dañar mi cuerpo es dañar mi conciencia. En el Zen existe un modo de tomarse los acontecimientos externos: el término medio. Meditaré, pero también defenderé mi existencia material en esta vida, pues tanto lo material como lo inmaterial son el universo.

I respect your oppinion, JMA, but I dont agree that there're no enemies out there.

There's a global plan for drastical depopulation. I respect the conscious awakenning but as you would know, the body is a part of consciousness, and harming my body is harming my consciousness. In Zen there's a way of living external events: the middle way. I will meditate, but I will defend my material existance in this life, so as the matter and antimatter are indeed the universe .

best regards
Old 09-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

But my question is: ¿ Don't you think we are giving for free our possible location of safe places to the enemy?
It's obvious the NWO knows exact places where survivors could begin their own civilization once cataclism has passed away. And their going to persecute and eliminate any non controlled survivor. We must keep the plans in secret.

Here in ProjectAvalon Do you have some protocols for not telling specific locations, beacuse I've heard from Miriam Delicado talking about one Location where you have to rely on ET defense.

Regards[/QUOTE]

I do think this is a valid question 2012! we all know the posts will be monitered here by governement agents etc...and we do have to be very vigilent about any details we discuss here....
I feel the safest option is to find the people who's messages resonate with us on this site then promptly continue the discussion privately thru email, skype or phone if your instincts say to trust that person....

its all an elaborate game...we ( the public) are currently the pawns..but we are small fry compared to the whistlblowers who are coming out in numbers by the day... the more high profile people have really got to be careful....
the powers that be know its a numbers game, and i reckon by this point they feel secure that all is going to plan whether or not a few million people are discussing it on the net or not!

On an energy level, i instinctively know the mayans/hopi and other indiginous people are correct ..there are a number of 'energy zones' around the globe that will be protected from the negative forces and their representatives...

lets just keep making out plans and forming groups...today we have integrity and insight..this is our personal power!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #5
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

[/QUOTE]But my question is: ¿ Don't you think we are giving for free our possible location of safe places to the enemy?

We must keep the plans in secret.

Regards[/QUOTE]

It is far more important to network with like minded people in your area than to hide from The Powers That Be (TPTB) Believe me they already know where you live with your IP address if you follow information like this on websites. If you purchase books on the subject with a credit card, talked about such subjects on the phone, posted on forums, watched Youtube videos pertaining to UFO's government conspriacies and any other trackable and traceable activities that TPTB can put into your file to classify you as a threat because you are not one of the dumb down masses.

In addition, the TPTB have a color coded list that they classify people into. The Red, Blue and Green list. The Red List is people like us who have broken the "MATRIX" and prepare themselves spiritially and temporally. These people are the biggest threats and TPTB will attempt to "SWEEP" them door to door when the time comes. The Blue List are those people who assisted TPTB but are determined expendable due to thier limited information on certain subjects and TPTB feel if they turn so easy on their fellow man then they will certainly turn on TPTB when things get tough. These people will most likely be eliminated or silenced by TPTB. Then there is the Green List. This will be the working class of people. Allowed to live and work on the new TechnoFuedulism plantation called Earth.

Don't worry about having your location found out by TPTB worry about finding people who you can work together with in your area to have strength in numbers and to build communities.

Last edited by QUESTINY; 09-16-2008 at 03:44 AM.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #6
OceanWinds

I agree with the above... work with people in your area to make a good life. And if you follow spirit, you will be fine.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #7
Heidi

Brightest Blessings of Earth sky and love!

Last edited by Heidi; 09-08-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

@ 2012 survivor. Hi, ive been a truckdriver and drove trough Spain quite often. Ive seen several completely deserted villages in your country. What would a completely deserted village cost? I think a symbolic 1 Euro would do.
I think if we can convince authorities that we'd like to live there in a eco and selfsufficient way it might even get subsidised. If permission doesnt come easy we might even claim such a village as our "freeland". I dont think anyone would care much because nobody wants to live there. (main reason was there were no jobs).
I dont think we can run or hide if "they"are after us. Just being the change we'd like to see would be far more effectifly.
Its been almost 10 years now since ive last been in Spain, and i cant remember the names of these villages in which nobody lives. Can you help me there? With a little help from a thousand volunteers we can turn those places into the brightest "cities" in Europe.
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i've never been to spain, but; hope one day to travel there

the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:44 PM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i did almost consider going to the canary islands;
which is part of spain, but changed my mind

Brightest blessings

X
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #11
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

From an entire career in construction and talking to folks that have built the tunnels for a career, it is evident to me that many of the oligarchs plan to reside below the surface, and probably vacation there now.

Me, I was born on the surface and will die on the surface, or above it. I suspect that when things heat up, or cool down, the 'elite' will circle their wagons and protect their underground burrows and not have a suitable force to sweep up anything.

I have watched some systems fail before, and when it gets chaotic, many, Many, MANY assigned folks abandon their 'posts' and seek their family and friends. This is the universal wildcard. Few understand that the systems in place seem ominous and impervious, yet the truth seems to be it is a house of cards. When a few key positions are abandoned, cascades of failures are bound to happen.

Do you think bankers, lawyers, brokers and politicians can perform the 'sweeps'? Do you think Blackwater will perform the sweeps if there is no assurance of a paycheck?

NAMASTE!
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:26 PM   #12
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
From an entire career in construction and talking to folks that have built the tunnels for a career, it is evident to me that many of the oligarchs plan to reside below the surface, and probably vacation there now. !
great, coulld you tell us more about D.U.M.B mainly in the US?
Where are they located?
is it true that some of Aliens live in the D.U.M.B and collaborating with the Elite?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:49 PM   #13
abe22

Although secrecy is of outmost importance in some areas, in terms of where the lucky ones survive, be it by chance or by careful planning I dont think we have to be too worried that the 'powers to be' know where we plan to survive

I think the impending war, money/asset crisis, food problems etc will keep much of the mainstream, agencies, media and governments away from so-called 'weirdos and believers' as ourselves

I plan to locate to a high position in the middle of Ireland or somewhere else that i and others who believe in me feel adequate and strategically important as the earth heals itself

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
**** THE SYSTEM

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-14-2008 at 08:55 PM. Reason: language
Old 09-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #14
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From an entire career in construction and talking to folks that have built the tunnels for a career, it is evident to me that many of the oligarchs plan to reside below the surface, and probably vacation there now.

Me, I was born on the surface and will die on the surface, or above it. I suspect that when things heat up, or cool down, the 'elite' will circle their wagons and protect their underground burrows and not have a suitable force to sweep up anything.

I have watched some systems fail before, and when it gets chaotic, many, Many, MANY assigned folks abandon their 'posts' and seek their family and friends. This is the universal wildcard. Few understand that the systems in place seem ominous and impervious, yet the truth seems to be it is a house of cards. When a few key positions are abandoned, cascades of failures are bound to happen.

Do you think bankers, lawyers, brokers and politicians can perform the 'sweeps'? Do you think Blackwater will perform the sweeps if there is no assurance of a paycheck?

NAMASTE!
Wise words. And will the NWO minions find compassion and symapathy from their masters when things go t**ts up? Not on your nelly! They'll come running to people with some semblance of common human decency remaining, people like us.

It is a house of cards, built on fear - no fear, no house. And they know it!
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #15
2012survivor
Avalon Senior Member

Remember that some insiders suggested about finding a high safe place. And you can check hipothetic worldmaps and I see Europe sunk below the seas, but the highest mountains as Pirinees, Alps, Urals, Carpatus, etc.

I stronghly believe in a graduation situation, passing through 3rd density and reaching 4th or 5th one. But we don't know which event will come first, so:

Be Educated for the enlightment and Be Prepared for the Cataclism
Old 09-15-2008, 02:49 AM   #16
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Few understand that the systems in place seem ominous and impervious, yet the truth seems to be it is a house of cards. When a few key positions are abandoned, cascades of failures are bound to happen.
I too believe this is the truth. Thank you for pointing it out!
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:42 AM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There is such a thing as a safe place? Why didn't anyone tell me this!

Seriously, the safest place is within your heart.

We spent big bucks, buried a fully stocked 40 foot container into a hillside and now look at us. Smack dab in the middle of the Pacific Ocean 2,500 to 3,000 miles from anywhere sitting on top of an active volcano! The container is on the mainland. Now one can work at making friends in high places (ETs) in hopes they 'may' come to the rescue or one can rely on something a bit more substantial, one's inner sense of peace and inner knowing.

We have no idea what is in store... yet, there exists a possibility, a glimmer of something astonishing... something that is moving toward unfoldment and that something is our collective consciousness. It is possible to do incredible things with one's mind (which is non-local and does not exist within the brain). We know that Indian mystics can bi-locate, levitate, even venture into interdimensional realms. In collective consciousness experiments the weather has been altered, illnesses cured and witness the miraculous.

We know that a few people can alter the molecular structure of a water crystal from half way around the world (google Dr. Imoto's research) and we know that prayer works. So who is to say that Avalon is not the place where folks can gather and work on collective consciousness projects projecting world peace, new discoveries how to live with one another, eradicate corruption without violence... we are told by our ET friends that we have abilities with have yet to blossom. Telepathy will become commonplace. We will be able to levitate objects. This is our birthright if we choose to move in that direction and set aside the self-serving nature.

So, irrespective of what surrounds us in RL, I'm pretty hopeful.

One of the pheonoma I’ve observed over the years is that once a potential negative outcome is announced ahead of time, it often fails to manifest. It is when the ‘plan’ is kept a secret that such a staged event has more power and is likely to manifest. 9/11 is a good example of this ‘negative outcome’ event. However, as it is our conscious collective intention that, in reality, directs what goes on in the world around us, those who are awake have the ability to change the outcome if they know ahead of time that something is afoot.

One can just imagine what is possible with a broader base of collective ‘consciously aware’ intention moving along toward a more positive outcome.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:14 AM   #18
ktm
Avalon Senior Member

I find it entertaining that the elite feel that they will be safe underground! Look, if you hit a DUMB, "Deep Underground Military Base," with a 9.6 earthquake, speaking from an engineer's point of view, the earthquake would devastate the underground base, I would much prefer to be on the surface, near fresh water and in a safe place where I could hunt and grow my own vegetables...Now, if there is an explosion on the Sun and we are in the path of a major solar storm, what Ed Dames calls, "The Kill Shot," then I would prefer to hold out in a cave or at the bottom of a steep canyon...Perhaps a home with a concrete basement would be the best compromise.
ktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:07 PM   #19
2012survivor
Avalon Senior Member

Right. We must open our conciousness, and jump to 4th density, or enlight ourselves, or reach the nirvana, or graduate, or awake, or be a buddha.

BUT (there is never black or white, always a lot of greens)

Attending that the body is part of our conciousness, as our mind is, that these two things were a gift of life, you must take care of your phisical body, an so you must be aware of anything trying to hurt you phisicaly.

I believe in LOVE, in COMPASSION, in RESPECT and MERCY

BUT I don't know if anything is trying to hurt me phisicaly before we pass through 3rd density, but if this occurs, I will be prepared.

Best regards