Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 03:41 AM   #51
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl1516 View Post
It's not being a smartass to share what you know about Swiss German.

According to a German friend here, and others, Billy's German is not any usual form of German, but a kind of uneducated/self-educated form. Of course, Germans can read and understand it, but it's a bit unusual, isn't it? In the sense that an English country farmer's English is a bit unusual from a non-English person's perspective, even when written.
We can overcome that he speaks a kind of rural-"uneducated" variance of German - yes.
For example he uses old-fashioned words like "Gemüt" which no German under 50 uses anymore.

But the written word he uses is standard High-German.

Quote:
The folks doing the translations from German to English who really brought this to notice are the Gaiaguys duo, Dyson and Vivienne. If I get time I'll try and find their original post on it, if you are not familiar with their Figu forum posts already (a search there will probably bring it up under Translations thread).
No, I'm not familiar with this.
And yes, you are right, translation work isn't so easy, even on two so much related languages (germanic and Indo-European) - but some words are pretty clear.

Quote:
Figu folks would like to be able to check with Billy that the German word/s they have in each instance is correct and what he intended. I'm not holding my breath while they get around to that considering there is so much new material still left unpublished and literally thousands of pages waiting their first translation into English, and that Billy is in weakened health and now an aged man.

A few days ago I saw a lecture of a FIGU member in America, probably Billy's proxy, together with Wendelle Stevens and another guy.
And my impression was that the Swiss proxy, who hold his lecture in English, did not really understand/speak the English languge good enough.
That was pretty clear when the audience started to ask questions to the panel.

And he (the Swiss proxy) also told the audience about the translation problems, that almost every word which is translated, Billy criticises.
And by this he is right and also wrong, because some words do have several meanings but some are pretty definitive, like "Idioten", "Lügner", "Schizophrenie"....

Last edited by King Lear; 09-11-2008 at 08:17 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:52 AM   #52
cpl1516
Avalon Senior Member

“FIGU Bulletin 002 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...U_Bulletin_002
As the only true contactee of the Pleiadians, I have been approached by no less than seventy-one individuals in writing, by phone and FAX over the past twenty years, who contend that they, too, were having contacts with the Pleiadians, namely with Semjase, Quetzal, Ptaah and some Pleiadian fantasy personages. Such claims are pure, unparalleled nonsense, for the Pleiadians/Plejarans have vehemently denied these assertions. Among these liars was an American millionaire, an American movie actress, certain doctors, engineers, a priest and many others. More than 30 of these 71 individuals claimed they were designated by Ptaah, Quetzal, Semjase, or somebody else

FIGU Bulletin 008 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...U_Bulletin_008

At that time we were suddenly being exploited by dozens of delusional people, liars, frauds, deceivers, and charlatans who claimed we had or were having contacts with them. The irony of this scenario is that these sick and dishonest people with their delusional, deceitful and fabricated stories, are being accepted as telling the truth by practically all UFO groups, although their fabrications bore not one iota of truth

Contact Report 357 http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...act_Report_357

54. An unbelievable number of deceivers, swindlers as well as liars assert that they are in telepathic, personal, or perceptible or some other kind of contact with extraterrestrial intelligences, whereby, however, as a rule, everything is only pure invention, corresponding to profit-making, a delusion or effective schizophrenia.
54. Unglaublich viele Betrüger und Betrügerinnen, Schwindler und Schwindlerinnen sowie Lügner und Lügnerinnen behaupten, mit ausserirdischen Intelligenzen in telepathischem, persönlichem, empfindungsmässigem oder sonst irgendwelchem Kontakt zu stehen, wobei aber in der Regel alles nur reinen Erfindungen, der Profitmacherei, einem Wahn oder effectiver Schizophrenie entspricht.

55. Quite especially in regard to us Plejaren, respectively Pleiadians, as we called ourselves in the terrestrial German language at the beginning of our contacts, very many lies, swindles, deceptions and frauds are put into operation on the Earth, and indeed through male as well as female Earth humans.
55. Ganz speziell in bezug auf uns Plejaren resp. Plejadier, wie wir uns in der irdischen deutschen Sprache zu Beginn unserer Kontakte nannten, wird auf der Erde sehr viel Lug, Schwindel, Trug und Betrug betrieben, und zwar sowohl durch männliche wie weibliche Erdenmenschen.

56. Actually, however, with the exception of yourself, from all our peoples of our great federation, which encompasses a measure of distance of 48,000,000 light-years, no personal, telepathic, perceptional or other contact at all with Earth humans exists in the form that they could be perceived, whether consciously, subconsciously or unconsciously.
56. Tatsächlich jedoch existieren ausser dir von allen unseren Völkern unserer grossen Föderation, die weitenmässig 48 Millionen Lichtjahre umfasst, keinerlei persönliche, telepathische, empfindungsmässige oder sonstige Kontakte zu Erdenmenschen in der Form, dass diese bewusst, unterbewusst oder unbewusst wahrgenommen werden könnten.” King Lear.

"...no less than seventy-one individuals...", "....dozens of delusional people, liars, frauds, deceivers, and charlatans...", "...these [emphasis mine] sick and dishonest people with their delusional, deceitful and fabricated stories...", "...An unbelievable number ...", "...as a rule..."

These words do not in and of themselves indicate every alleged contactee on the planet, though they have said so more recently, qualified by their definition of "contactee".

If dozens of these people were delusional that may not make them "liars" by our understanding but it might by the Plejaren who are using German, and who IMO are really quite cool and logical in their thinking and speaking manner. I sometimes feel the Ps are a little weak on the feeling side, and Billy had to pull them up once on not expressing their emotional/feeling side enough. It's easy to ask, "Where is their compassion for these "delusional" ones, then?" But I'm not in their situation and cannot answer for them, so I cannot really judge. Unfortunately we cannot discuss this with them to find out for sure. It seems to me that their position is that they have to help Billy just bring the cold hard facts to the public and the public can like it or lump it. So for the most part they lump it.
cpl1516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:10 AM   #53
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill & Kerry, you guys rock...k that's out of the way, had to do it

I was wondering what your guys' take on Montauk is? I've seen/heard Dan Burisch's account, you hear David Wilcock's account from his sources, and Preston Nichols. I have noticed that these whistle blowers all sort of take credit for the same events including other stories like the aiding of an EBE through a stargate. I asked this question in this thread here about Preston Nichols but I wonder; Are these multiple stories from the same facilities that have similar results or is there a proverbial shell-game being played with all of us here (find the real montauk "heroes" under the shell!)? Or are the stories we hear about the employee uprising at Montauk/S4 actually a group effort but no one mentions each other to avoid implication?

Thanks, rock on...
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:57 AM   #54
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sticking with that refutation King Lear. You've amply demolished the assertion that Billy Meier was mistranslated on one single word. Assertions like that, and other partial truths, often go unchalenged for the want of one person who knows their stuff. Thanks again.

Last edited by milk and honey; 09-12-2008 at 11:59 AM. Reason: added the word "that"
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:55 PM   #55
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Hi guys
through the past months i watched all your interviews and then watched more videos about your interviewees to inform me better.

but what me really puzzles is, why all the people have different stories. everyone reports different facts and mostly says that the others are disinformed or liars.

especially billy meier (whom you not interviewed until now) claims to be the only contactee on the whole earth and that all the others who tell stories are mentally ill or liars.

so I ask myself: What do you guys really believe of your interviewees?
wouldnt it be damn disappointing to learn that they all lie to you and tell fairy tales?

P.S. i'm really appreciated that you made up this forum - nice work

When did Project Camelot interview Billy Meier?? is it new or am i just reading things wrong??

I think Bill and Kerry are alot more aware then we believe because frankly they are living it and breathing it.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:16 PM   #56
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
When did Project Camelot interview Billy Meier?? is it new or am i just reading things wrong??

I think Bill and Kerry are alot more aware then we believe because frankly they are living it and breathing it.

I did not say that they interviewed him yet, I just took him as a strong example of an "insider" who calls other "insiders" disinformed,liars and lunatics!

Well, some people say these contradictions and different versions are just because every "insider" sees the elephant from a different angle.

But i think there are some liars indeed, and we as truth-seekers have the task to know who.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:11 PM   #57
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Dear Kerry and Bill do you believe everything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Bill and I are different people.

Wheras Bill seems kind enough to respond in a different manner than the one which you used to initiate the question, I prefer to answer the question in the same manner as it is asked. Treat a bully like a bully, Treat a gentleman like a gentleman.

I hoped that you would have learned something from this, but you obviously have not.

Two bickering our a fight to win you must lose its up to yous

Love brothers love

firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:01 AM   #58
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

This is a perfect example of how human beings can start a conflict over nothing.
Since Bill clearly wasn't offended by the question, then neither should anyone else.(after all it was directed at him)
It can be hard to tell what frame of mind a person is in when they post a comment as there is no tone of voice or facial expression to go with it.

Remember the negative path should be avoided at all costs.

Peace and harmony to all (please)
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #59
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstfruit View Post
Two bickering our a fight to win you must lose its up to yous

Love brothers love

I agree completely. I was in the midst of a bad day, saw King Lears post and thought he was being a smartass.
I took the bait and now im stretched out at the fish market!

Lesson learned, actually i wanna thank King Lear for teaching me a little bit more about myself.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #60
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post

elirien poses an even better series of questions.

Furthermore, Who is gov ops? And who is straight up? And who has been brainwashed?

Lear himself said this is what happened to Lazar, although perhaps he has recovered???

My own theories of "ufo and alien life here or there" are only just a small part of the equation, so it matters not, but I firmly believe in them RIGHT NOW. I am sure everyone else feels the same.
That I never doubted. That piece of information is like gravity itself in my humble opinion. You don't have to prove that an apple falls down neither do you need to prove the stars you see mathematically.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:37 PM   #61
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Lesson learned, actually i wanna thank King Lear for teaching me a little bit more about myself.
Do you really mean it LNL?

Because, I really hadn't bad intentions, and if you really mean this serious I would like to reach you the hand of forgiveness, peace and friendship mate.

Last edited by King Lear; 09-14-2008 at 01:25 PM.