Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

Default How to free the others.

many people are ignorant. i like to preach im pretty good at that to lol. but when ever i started talking matrix stuff and aliens or illuminati all of a sudden they dont care. theese are very taboo subjects its like they are programed not to bother thinking bout the big picture. ( like george carlin said smart enough to do the jobs but stupid enough to worry about the big pictures and its true the society is made it very complicated to live your daily life let alone worry about things that are out of this world and haven't happened yet. ..
i learned how to teach in different ways. instead of telling them the truth i started dropping clues starting topics but not finishing them just telling them something very catchy (ear candy) but never finish the topic instead i just tell them to look it up on their own ill tell a few keywords to look for but the rest i leave to find out on their own. it is much more convincing when you find out on your own and you actualy work for the knowledge. ( when it comes easy you dont take it as seriously but when you work for it you cherish it more) i find it alot easier with more intelligent people or people that keep an eye on the world eaither by news or internet or other media...
You gota be open minded thats what they teach us right??? i like to preach that to. usualy i start talkign about ted.com
I love TED.COM ( ideas worth spreading) so im spreading. everyone should check it out aloottt of smart people share their thoughts on many different subjects... after that i share some knowledge about Sumerian, and zecharia sitchin is a very knowledgeble man about this subject. sometimes zeitgist. when they get in to that than i start droping some heavier stuff like project camelots interviews n so on
its a longgg process and it doesn't take a day to free someones mind i feel thats its part of my responsibility to make others aware of whats happening.
Courtier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:25 AM   #2
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to free the others.

anybody else have any ideas or suggestions on this topic?
Old 09-14-2008, 01:26 AM   #3
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i've employed all the same tactics.

i too am always sharing TEDtalks, and try to use it as a connection with people to ease them into new information that leads to new paradigms.
some vids i use are:
what we still don't know (makes a scientific case for the existence of a creator)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...l+don%27t+know

holographic universe vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvM_YAwX4I

then you get to ease em into stuff like camelot.

i really think the most imporant thing to do though is to develop our own personal psychic potential. it is a lot easier to psychically entrain others to your frequency when your psychic energy is a like a big giant tesla coil that zaps anybody in proximity.

Last edited by Chris Parson; 09-14-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: How to free the others.

I have always expressed myself and have a very hard time dealing with the ones that refuse to listen. I want to just shut my pc and phone off to them so we don't argue. Its too hard, they are family and we were all brought up Roman catholic. Geeze

I got mad and blurted out. Oh it's not even a true story and now could bite my tongue. I guess I will follow your lead next time. drop a hint.

it's hard being the middle child and so smart

My dad would be so proud of me.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:43 AM   #5
tomatochip
Avalon Senior Member

I can relate to your desire to free others. My first decade of awakening... that's mostly what I tried to do. I just couldn't understand people's indifference!!! "Can't you see what is happening before your eyes?"

To me, these things I was putting together in my awareness were of great importance but very few people, maybe only about 2% could even BEGIN to have a conversation about these topics. (Why the world is the way it is, et's, paranormal, soul, spirit, illuminati, masons, metaphysics, etc.) As time when on and I just got more frustrated at how dumb people are, I began to understand that it's just not their timing to wake up yet, or it may never be their purpose to do so. All I know is that has been my purpose to do so.

And why do I 'see' and others do not? I don't know. But I know that I do. I do sometimes ask a pointed question to someone to probe where their consciousness is at, but I've pretty much stopped trying to be a catalyst to free anyone. And I remind myself that to see myself as 'more enlightened' than another is an ego trap, and so, I have to continually embrace humility. Yet, I know that I know. You understand?

Bottom line: it's out of my hands! I personally believe there's an intelligence at work in this world that is perfect. I CHOOSE to believe this. I like to embrace a benevolent 'first cause'. I can't be responsible for other people's spiritual development. The best I can do is be clean inside myself, Vigilant with my own mind, and do what I can when it feels right to ask that timely question to someone, but never argue, preach, or try to outspeak someone who cannot understand what I understand. On these topics, the uninitiated simply don't get it because they have been indocrinated with another language... the language of 'the world'. It's all they know.

I'm very alone in my life. I have no friends I can talk to about the things I find most intriguing. My family, all, can only talk about the mundane or spit out bits and pieces of their programming. These are all fine people and I love them, but they live a different life than I do. Their preceived world is a much different place than mine. I understand. I was once in that world, but I'm just not in it anymore. I see it as an ugly, competitive place of exploitation and control. A reverse world where what is really good and healthy is called bad or taboo and all the really horrible things are called good. Ever wonder why we continually have the most evil, black hearted people in places of authority? It's that way all over the world. I can't bear to watch TV. I try to be tolerant but I just see through it all to the point that it is painful to be in the same room with a talking head on the screen. Ultimately, the more time goes by, the world out there is nothing but a distraction to what seems most important.

So I embrace a world that is larger than this one. A world where the presence of evil is allowed for the evolution of souls. A testing ground for 'seeing' the truth. I think when we begin to see, we are getting closer to graduation. To what, I haven't a clue, but I think it's a similar progression... towards wisdom, love and greater freedom of expression.

Personally, the cost for my search for the truth has been isolation. I get it. I see a lot and understand (to a degree) what this drama on planet earth is all about. But I have not been able to truly share it with another, as much as I want to. Perhaps that is why I am here on this forum, openning the window of opportunity to connect with another of like mind.

But as far as trying to change other people's perceptions.... it's a lost cause! You might as well try to teach a cat to bark. It's just going to look at you and go 'meow' cause that is all it knows. That said, I definately see evidence of an awakening going on all over the place. Now, it's almost 'hip' to speak of metaphysics. But there are so many diversions that the Elite controllers have put in place, it is only the pure of heart and the very genuine lover of the truth that will be able to sort it out. It appears the closer to end game that we get, the more severely our 'truth barometer's are being tested.

But we have to know that we can't change anyone else. That's the law of Allowance. Those people have their own timetable for seeing through the illusion. And I suspect many will never see it. I personally believe many people walking around are not really human. This is totally my intuition, (and some study in this area), but there are et's in human bodies and many clones. And many young spirits that have many lifetimes of experiences before they will even get a clue as to what they are living in here. I choose to leave their destiny in the hands of the Creator and focus on my own path, as I do not by any means have it all sorted out myself, but I continue to work on it, because... I'm still here, so, what else am I suppose to do?

Last edited by tomatochip; 09-14-2008 at 02:10 AM.
tomatochip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:47 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

YOU free "others"
by first, being free yourself...
you set a good eXample

There is a reason...
Bill Ryan says
"the best place to hide, is out in the open"

And, there is NO doubt about it

it works !!!

brightest blessings

susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:33 AM   #7
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

Tomatochip you are not alone i know people like you and i have been like that before i lost interest in others when i came to canada 11 years ago i wasnt socialy accepted at first. hell i even tried to commit suicide but help came out of no where from other people and im greatfull for. like Lenin said "study, study and study." so i studied what ever i wanted i reaserched in to it and i went out and tried it. reading is just theory tho, you gota go out there and experience, that will make you more complete. ... the only thing that keeps me going is believing in your self... we are all one.. if i helped my self i can help others read the secret and try it out in your life it worked for me it will work for you..

one thing i find for people to listen is that you have to show a good example of your life and what this knowledge has done to you. in others eyes if you look and act weird and no one ever talks to you than they dont want to listen to your beliefs even though you want to help
i have experienced many perceptions of life mostly it was corrupt 4 years ago i was seeking knowlege about power and seduction i read many books on theese topics (hustlers and con men, 48 laws of power, art of seduction, Machiavelli etc) even tho it helped me in my daily life and ones i got good at it i still felt that something was missing or wasnt right. so i i got in to phychology trying to understand others part of my talent for being socialy accepted was that i moved alot and switched alot of schools i learned how to interact with others how to make friends how to play with others. after tryign different perceptions i got in to this one and out of all i think this one is the most important for me anddd the most USEFUL (still it is a matrix for now, there are very few of us but you gota remember you are now alone) im greatfull for my gifts but now i wana use it for good causes. i changed for good, i dont seek violence i avoid greed and lust and anger.with knowlege from the past i learned to identify people that are interested in theese things and i avoid them as much as i can now or i even or i change the ones that can b.
i share people a little piece of my lifestile ( even though it isnt the most fascinating i make it seem like it is and it appears that way not only in my eyes but in others), most like it some ask for help or advice and when that time comes i share this side of the story.

the Illuminati are smart but they are still human they say and we are programed that "what can one person do" its wrong... ONE PERSON CAN CHANGE THE WORLD! and history proved this fact mannyyyyy times. i to want to change the world and i use some of illuminatis tactics on how to get others on board. one of their weapons is the media! i stoped watching cable tv and im very careful at what i watch, read and listen to in terms of music. i share videos like the matrix or the fifth element to others, once they see it i make them question things and again let them find out on their own... its more rewarding that way... so dont give up tomatochip and keep trying life was never easy but if you try step by step you will succeed and get what you really want. ill stop rambling now lol.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:38 AM   #8
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

another thing before you tell others dont get sucked in to fast at first you gota look at it all with a grain of salt than try to slowly integrate this in your life and once you merged them you can get in to more... dont skip the pages and and read the names of the chapters go step by step .(metaphorically speaking lol)
Old 09-14-2008, 02:56 AM   #9
tomatochip
Avalon Senior Member

Well, thanks for your comments Courtier, but I'm not about to give up on life... LOL. I just think it's a fine line between stimulating someone's consciousness and trying to change them when they are really not ready. Exchanger (and Ghandi) said it well. 'BE the change we want to see in the world.' This is hard when we want those closest to us to understand our perspective, but again, we have to respect their own unique path and timetable. I deal with this all the time with my own children. I just have to give it up to wisdom and benevolence of the Creator as I send them love. But try to talk to them? They don't hear. So, in my case, much better to be silent and love them anyway.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:57 AM   #10
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

I usually ask a leading question, like: What's your vision of your future? Most people think they are just going to have a "normal life" and then die. But some think a little differently, maybe not radically so (yet), but this question is very personal and opens up a lot of territory.

Sometimes I then ask if they've read or heard any stories about behind the scenes stuff happening and what they think about that. Or I ask: Do you believe in UFOs?

I've found it works best if you really don't care if they agree with you. You are talking to them in the NOW. If NOW is their time to hear, even a little bit, they will. If not, maybe you planted a seed on fertile ground for later blooming.

Last edited by doodah; 09-14-2008 at 03:08 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:57 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

be the change you want to see ...

be a piece of peace

brightest blessings

i am susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:03 AM   #12
tomatochip
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: How to free the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
I usually ask a leading question, like: What's your vision of your future? Most people think they are just going to have a "normal life" and then die. But some think a little differently, maybe not radically so (yet), but this question is very personal and opens up a lot of territory.

Sometimes I then ask if they've read or heard any stories about behind the scenes stuff happening and what they think about that. Or I ask: Do they believe in UFOs?

I've found it works best if you really don't care if they agree with you. You are talking to them in the NOW. If NOW is their time to hear, even a little bit, they will. If not, maybe you planted a seed on fertile ground for later blooming.

Yeah, This 'planting of seeds' is a very real phenomena. We just don't know the incubation period, but when it's due to bloom, it will bloom. I remember an exchange I had with a woman I dated who was a born again Christian. We had many conflicting conversations in our short time dating (not surprisingly), although I really liked her and decided to hang in there awhile as I was once where she is now.

Here's the point: She actually did surprise me one day later after a few months, telling me that something I had said about all interaction having as it's base love or fear, really took root in her mind, and had been 'working on her'. She said she had started to 'see' things in a different way from that random comment. I had totally dropped the subject when I had previously talked along those lines when I perceived she just didn't want to hear it, yet, it took root anyway. Don't you just love seeing that happen?!

Last edited by tomatochip; 09-14-2008 at 03:06 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:27 AM   #13
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

i try hard not to scare people with this its not easy to do that. at first when i mention sertain things next day they would allwayz try to tease me with "he said the world is coming to an end" even though i never mentioned that.(the world will not end!!!!!!) i still try ....
biggest thing is not to scare your self i cant fear this i got to accept and live with it... sometimes people mention things related to this subject and they alwayz come across negative and try to shock you or even scare you i try hard to correct them as best as i can and so should you.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:33 AM   #14
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Here' my preaching: Trying to convince others of your way of thinking shows an basic lack of faith in your own convictions. Who cares if other people believe what you do? They have to be free to think/believe what they want. If they aren't, then we are just creating a new form of enlightened fascism. Stop trying to convince anyone of anything and just live your life. Preaching is a violent, uncompassionate act at it's core. What is the third law george green talks about? Something about letting be? I hope no one misses the irony here
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:39 AM   #15
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

pretty sure that's preaching :]
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:44 AM   #16
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
pretty sure that's preaching :]
And round and round we go! We're not going anywhere, but isn't this fun?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote