Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Talking The Idea

So I've been thinking. I've heard from a ton of people, what can I do besides prepare mentally and gather supplies. Well, if anyone is familiar with the Orgonite movement, it seems like a grand idea that's working great, bringing the positive energy to all walks of life.

Anyways, the idea is pretty simple: Let's do what the ancients did and BUILD! And you know exactly what I am talking about. All over the planet you find them in various configurations: The pyramids and stone circles.

If you've read about Torsion, along with the Russian research, you might have a good idea of what I am talking about. If you've had personal experience, that you know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

So, I just wanted to put that out there, see what people that, in that this might be something the ground crews could start doing.

You could use scrap metal, and something organic mixed in, feeling it in with soil. Maybe cover the outside with clay. You can also do it old school style and just build giant circles out of tree branches everywhere. Really, sky's the limit. Big question I have is do you go the orgonite route with it, or David Wilcock's route in which he says in needs to have no metal in it. Any thoughts?
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:33 AM   #2
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Idea

First I need to learn how to create and destroy magnetic fields like the guy who built the Coral Castle. I will get back to you on this when I do that.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:43 AM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Oh man, this winter, we can build giant snow pyramids! Last year, Portland has the most snowfall ever on record. It snowed here every 2-3 days which is unheard of. I am pretty sure this winter is going to be just as bad, most likely colder too.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:32 AM   #4
FractalCatalyst
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Maine, USA, Sol-3, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe A
Unhappy Re: The Idea

he's right, check out http://orgonite.info for more info on this amazing substance you can make at home which has all kinds of real-world benefits and self-confirming effects by transmuting negative qi into positive qi.
FractalCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:42 AM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Fractal, I'll show you some of my orgonite tomorrow at our Zeitgeist Appendum party hehe.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #6
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great idea. I have started gifting some of the local areas, but I would like to get as much orgonite out there as possible! If a bunch of people agreed to do this, I bet we could cover a fair chunk of land!

Apparently the blue etheric cloud that orgonite gives off easily engulfs the negative red or black etheric clouds quite easily. These negative clouds can emit from cell towers and other harmful weather modification stations like Haarp. I myself cannot see these auras or etheric clouds but i have heard of some that are sensitive and able to see these subtle energies.

Sometimes its certain towns or areas that give u kinda of a bad vibe. Those places are perfect to gift also but really any gifting of any areas would be a good idea.
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
orgonite pyramid geometry