Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 04:01 AM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Inner Peace and Healing meditation for Balance and Harmony (AUDIO mp3)

Some background info first:

I'm doing free healing for people and have developed an exercise for people to connect with the energy source and receive this healing. I've created an energy ball in the "astral world" that is continuously growing and emitting its energy of love, peace, harmony, luck, protection etc to anyone tapping into it. The following is addressed to people previously signed up on my list for free healing but anyone can do it. At the bottom of this post an mp3 audio meditation is available for Exercise 1 - many have had good results with this so feel free to try it out. Here we go!

This firs issue of "Helping Hand" will deal with two simple yet effective and important exercices. Some of you may be familiar with them from previous correspondance with me. In any case, I find it something I'd like everyone on the list to know about, and give everyone a chance to try this out themselves and hopefully experience the positive benefits of these exercices.

Exercice 1 - Receiving the energy
-- -------------------------------

As you are signed up on my ritual list as mentioned above, I'd like to tell you a couple things you can do to increase the effects of the work I do for you, and make it easier for me to "connect" with you through the divine energy system of existence.

So here goes, step by step explanation.

1. As I do this work on a daily basis, I recommend you to also do the following on a daily basis for maximum effect and benefits. At least I do recommend you to perform it at times you feel you need that extra "boost" and healing/spiritual/psychic energy to reach you for the purpose you have chosen.

2. The procedure iself is fairly simple. All you have to do is a very basic relaxation meditation, be open minded, and accept to receive the energy I send to you.

3. This is done as follows - Find a comfortable position at any time you prefere, either sitting or lying down. Doing it before going to sleep is a good time as you are more open to receiving external energy and input in a sleep mode. As you sit or lay down, relax your body, and visualize yourself open up to receive the energy of me, Edward Alexander, and say to yourself that you accept the energy I send out to reach you and benefit you and help you with your desired goals.

Then take 13 deep inhalations through your nose, where you hold the breath as long you can for each one, and slowly blow it out through your mouth. As you do this, feel your body and muscles getting more and more relaxed for each breath and each exhalation - your body becoming soft and heavy and comfortable.

Feel how you become more peaceful and at rest both physically and mentally from this simple breathing exercice.

Once the cycle of 13 inhalations have been done, send your awareness to your body, and feel how relaxed it it, how at peace you are. Imagine at this point a great brilliant pink light in the shape of a ball above your head. Make it grow stronger, try feel and visualize it above your head, and feel yourself becoming even more relaxed from this comfortable, peaceful light that is filled with love and serenity.

As the ball of brilliant pink ligh fills up, imagine it open up and sending a beam of light down trough your head, and this is the energy I am sending you, filled within that ball sent there for you - along with peace, love, relaxation, protection, cleansing and guidance in addition to the goals you have for yourself with this energy.

Feel this great light, as it enters your head, filling up your head, until your whole head is filled up completely with its great pink light and my energy flowing through you and manifesting within you the goal you have set for this energy. Imagine it spreading down from your head, down your throat, filling you up more and more with great powerful energy that will make you able to reach all of your goals. It moves down further from your throat, through your chest, filling up your chest with great pink light, and then proceeds down through your belly and all the way down to the tip of your toes. Now you are completely filled with this great pink energy light, filling you all up with your intended purpose for what you are seeking from this energy, and as it does so you feel yourself becoming more relaxed, more filled with love, and see the energy start radiating out of your body so it now also surrounds your body and make your whole body surrounded by a great glowing sphere of brilliant pink light and this powerful energy, your whole body vibrating and radiating this energy, as it is growing stronger and stronger, knowing that this power will make you reach your goals and that you are in deep contact with the spiritual energy I've sent to you as well as the great divine energy of the endless source of all that is.

Stay in this state for a while and just enjoy it, know that you are being filled with the powers and great energies to help and assist you and attune you towards your goals. Relax and let it flow through your body, up and down from head to toes, several times. Then gently make it fade away and become invisible, but know that it is still there within you and empowering you, and that you are connected with the great source of divine energy and the energy I am sending you.

At the end, once you've made it fade away, but still feel its great effects, and still know its there just that now invisible, send a thought of love and thanks to me and the Divine Source for helping you and giving you this oppurtunity. Stay with the feeling of love and joy in your being for a while, before you either go to sleep if you did it at night, or take a nice good deep breath, blow it slowly out, get up and do your daily business if done at day knowing that the energy is now within you and that each time you perform this meditation the effects will increase and the powers will be more strong and effective.

The more often you perform this exercice, the better results - as said daily basis is recommended, and it is not something that demands a lot of time, once you get into this meditation you can easily perform it all within 5 minutes or so, tough I recommend at least spending 15 minutes to half an hour on it for best effects as long you have the time on your hands.

Exercice 2 - The Power of OHM
-----------------------------

This exercise is one you can combine with the above exercice if you want to increase the effects, if so you can do it either before or after the above meditation. It is also a great meditation to do on its own.

Mystical sounds is an ancient practice and knowledge handed down for centuries. It was, and still is used, as mantras to bring your mind and spirit into a altered state and other vibration level.

In this article I will deal with the sound "OM" and some meditation technique that is simple to do and will make you fell relaxed and calm.

I recommend that you do this exercise on daily basis to make its effects grow, do it in the morning when you wake up, and in the night before going to bed.

It is also a good exercise to perform if you are stressed, had a bad day, or just need to chill down some.

Well here is the exercise:

Sit down with you back straight in a chair, with your hands resting on your lap, one on each leg.

Take a deep fast breath, hold it as long you are able to, then exhale slowly. Hold out your air as long you are able to, before you repeat the process and inhale again. Do this 10 times.

While still sitting in the same position, imagine a bright pure glowing ball down below your feet, maybe with a golden clean glow. Imagine this ball is pure and clean, filled with love and goodness, and healing and cleansing powers. Imagine and visualize this ball start moving slowly up through your legs cleansing you, relaxing all your muscles, filling you with divine energy, as it proceeds its way further up your hips and body, relaxing every muscle on its way, purifying and cleansing and filling you with love and joy. Let the ball move up trough your body, up through your torso, and finally up trough your neck and up to the top above your head while relaxing every muscle on its way and removing all tension. Then imagine the brilliant ball of golden pure light again go down from top of your head and this time in opposite direction through your body, relaxing you, removing all tensions, making you feel good as it pass down your throat, further down your torso, belly, hip, legs and feet. Let it rest a short moment at your feet before you repeat the process again going up and down at least 10 times or until you feel comfortably relaxed and good.

While still sitting now in a very relaxed state, inhale deeply, and exhale while vibrating loudly out your mouth through your lungs the sound OM. It's supposed to follow the whole exhalation, like "OOOOOooooooohhhhmmmmmmmmmm" while at same time you feel the vibration of the sound as it flows out of you, making your body and spirit vibrate in harmony with it. Imagine that at exhalation, all worries, problems, tensions, pains and bothers is washed out of your body through the mighty OM sound, and your spirit is vibrating at a higher spiritual level. Once exhaled, repeat by inhaling again and do the same process again 12 times or so, or more if you feel like, until you feel good and relaxed.

Then sit for a moment, contemplate over what you just have done, and try feel how you have been pured, cleaned and entered a divine state of being that will stay with you.

Thats all it is to it! Keep practising it and you'll get fine results, had many positive feedbacks on this procedure. Good luck and enjoy!

THE AUDIO MEDITATION IN MP3:

Ive recorded a guided healing meditation in mp3 format as an addition / replacement to the above mentioned healing exercise "Receiving the energy".

This guided meditation basically has 3 main purposes:

1 - Help you relax

2 - Help you achieve a goal you set yourself (such as more success, better luck, healing, spiritual development - basically anything you wish)

3 - Assist you in the healing process and let you just lie down and relax and listen to the audio instead of learning and remembering all of the parts of the exercise above.

It is around 30 minutes long and 40mb in size.

Download by right clicking and choosing "Save as.." and select a place on your computer to save the file by this url:
http://www.dark-truth.net/mindsvisio..._Alexander.mp3

Headphones are highly recommended as it incorporates brainwave technology to help you get into an altered state. If you have a discman or mp3 player the optimal would be to hook it up with that and put it on while laying down resting, or if you got a laptop or computer with headphones that got long enough cables for reaching you in bed, or sofa etc.

If you find it useful, feel free to forward it to anyone else.

Freedom and peace,
Edward Alexander
LVX
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Inner Peace and Healing meditation for Balance and Harmony (AUDIO mp3)

Hi edward thanks very much for taking the time and effort in doing this thread i have downloaded it and i will give it ago it sounds like just what i and the mrs need once thank you .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #3
griffen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Inner Peace and Healing meditation for Balance and Harmony (AUDIO mp3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR GALAHAD View Post
Hi edward thanks very much for taking the time and effort in doing this thread i have downloaded it and i will give it ago it sounds like just what i and the mrs need once thank you .
im going to give this a go thank you very much
griffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #4
SoulSuspect

Audio worked really well mucha graciasas. Messed up idea. Have you ever seen those trick games one plays like moving a dot down a maze and then a scary ass face pops up and scares the **** out of you. I thought it would be funny if someone did that with a meditation audio or video. lol that would be funny **** but no really.

Tags
healing, health, meditation, reiki, spirituality