Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default More DNA shift dowsing info

So I decided to check how much of our total brain capacity we will use as a result of the three DNA shifts that are to start occuring soon and continue over the next 6 months.

Now = 3-4% total brain capacity

After 1st DNA shift 23%

After 2nd DNA shift 63%

After 3rd DNA shift 100%

So you see it is not going to be subtle. More than half the human population is all of the sudden going to be using about 3 times the brain capacity of lets say Einstein who some approximate was around 7-8%.

This is what the power elite have seen happen in thier future time viewing technologies. This is the fire that burns their house down. They already wanted to cause the financial colapse because it is the first step towards a one world banking system, which could be followed by one world government.

However, they timed it specifically for this moment in time knowing that in materialistic society the best way to instill fear is to threaten peoples STUFF! What better way to hold peoples vibrations down with anxiety and prevent them from spontaniously evolving.

If the drones they have dumbed down and created with the media suddenly all have superhuman cognative skills, that might throw a monkey wrench into thier plans.

I think they have even hidden the truth in plain site so they can discount it in the media. Reports will start rolling in about spontanious increases in intellegence, then thier controlled media goes "Oh that is just a bunch of hoaxers, they are just replicating what they saw in the Watchmen preview"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y

"What you should really be focusing on is all of the death, murder, mayhem and financial problems we are shoving down your throats"

Sad thing is that many of thier programed masses will go with what ever they say because it keeps them in thier happy little confort zone. That is until thier kid walks into the room and gets his ball off of the floor by levitating it with telekenisis.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:03 AM   #2
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: More DNA shift dowsing info

Where could we find more info on this? I tryed googling it but havent find any related stuff...
Thanks in advance!
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:27 AM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I got it from the version of Google that exists within all of us. We have a quantum computer hooked in to the most advanced search engine on the planet between our ears.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:45 AM   #4
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Tones-

Thank you for sharing your information. I have questions, perhaps you can answer them? The first wave of energy is coming around the 9th, right? Will we feel it? And how long will it last? I assume it's a window of time?
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:00 AM   #5
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Will you please repeat the dates in which you suspect these DNA shift portals are supposed to be opened for everyone? I believe you said the first would become available October, 7th.

Also, if you please do myself and everyone else a small favor and dowse if there are specific locations on the earth, power points, grid locations (ie, Seonda, AZ or Mt. Shasta, CA) in which these DNA upgrades easier take place?

Looking forward to your response,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:19 AM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, to clarify. It is not a wave that hits us or a portal that we go through. The geometry of the DNA is going to become more complex than it is now driven by the increased frequency of consciousness. Watch the sand particles in this video. Notice how the shapes change when threshold freqeucies of sound are reached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

This is a clear demonstration of the underlying geometric nature of the universe and how the geometry is driven by vibrational frequency. Those where just quarts sand crystals on a metal plate at specific sound frequencies.

At the macro level this experiement is showing us a preview of what happens at the micro level. The difference being that the the increase in the frequency of consciousness is not being driven by sound. It is being driven by the creation energy at the center of the galaxy.

Just like everything else in our holographic reality, the DNA is made of pure consciousness that has taken form. This is why the frequency of consciousness will drive a fundamental geometric enhancement of DNA that will unlock dormant code that will awaken the human potential.

For the dates please refer back to my original thread "Intuitive Dowsing for DNA inside"
Old 10-06-2008, 03:23 AM   #7
Suriel

Wink Re: More DNA shift dowsing info

Totally COOL!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:39 AM   #8
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, it's totally awesome!!!! I'm psyched like you wouldn't believe!!!!!

I don't understand one thing...if it's not a wave (I was thinking a frequency wave but didnt' know how to explain what I was asking?)...I'm confused. How is it only these 3 dates? The 9th as the first date and if it isn't something that happens then stops (like a wave) then why wouldn't it be possible on, say, the 20th? It seems like it happens in a very time specific way? Is the creation energy only there briefly? Is it like a quick charge of energy then gone? I'm really not trying to be a pain, I just want to understand.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:01 AM   #9
OceanWinds

cool stuff...
Old 10-06-2008, 05:30 AM   #10
jbconk

Hi,

Agreed as well, very cool. I have had this sense for about 2yrs that frequency hold so many keys ... as I feel about magnetism. I like to play music, and my core, local, group of 'discussion' partners into human/planetary conditions, all play music. I have been harping about frequency for some time; however, not really understanding why? This video and other information is helpful to this end. It's interesting how some pieces of info help things click within ones own understanding.

My bro gave me a review of an article the other day about a guy whom speaks of DNA and soul properties, incredibly interesting and would seem to fit into this dialog at some level. For some reason I find myself in the company of people who are into DNA from many vantage points (human, fish, etc) My bro had a chance to work with DNA splicing machine, and was pretty stoked about that.

Many thanks to all ... I've been here from the beginning in phantom mode or whatever people label it. You have contributed to many off-line 'discussions' as PC and AV are my responsibility for reporting purposes. To much info, so we had to split up our paths of inquiry, meet weekly, debrief, and play some music. We all believe this is helping us ... Over the past decade of review, we have all felt like a paladin in not so pleasant places from time to time, but are all agreed that soul fusion is where its at ... so we keep working it out.

Your insight is appreciated.

JB
Old 10-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't understand one thing...if it's not a wave (I was thinking a frequency wave but didnt' know how to explain what I was asking?)...I'm confused. How is it only these 3 dates? The 9th as the first date and if it isn't something that happens then stops (like a wave) then why wouldn't it be possible on, say, the 20th? It seems like it happens in a very time specific way? Is the creation energy only there briefly? Is it like a quick charge of energy then gone? I'm really not trying to be a pain, I just want to understand.
Go back and watch the sand particle video again. Notice how there is a harmonic range in which a certain geometry is present in the sand grains. Then when a certain frequency is attained the geometry suddenly changes.

There are hundreds of thousands of the frequency waves currently striking us per second. Each time we hit a wave it causes a global increase in the over all frequency of consciousness. So there is an acceleration curve leading up to Dec 21 2012 that will almost be vertical when we get there. Vertical as if you graphed it on a line chart.

So there will be a harmonic frequency range of consciousness where the geometric stucture of the DNA remains constant. Then as the frequency continues to increase you reach a threshold where the geometry of the DNA becomes more complex.

The reason why there is a 3 year and 10 month window for ascension can be directly associated with the sand particle video as well. Watch the video again. You see how they can throw particles of sand on the plate and the moment they encouter the frequency of the plate they join the geometric fractal occuring on the plate?

So if someone is in a fear consciousness they are equivelent to the grains of sand that are still in the container that the guy is holding. However the moment they are released onto the plate they geometrically transform in the pattern they make. So if you wanted to procrastinate and wait to deal with fear, you could wait until after the last DNA shift to do so. You would then get the total upgrade all at once.

Personally I would rather get the upgrades the way we where designed to in steps so that I have time to get used to them before things get all jacked up again.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:25 PM   #12
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you!
Old 10-08-2008, 04:51 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm partially deaf, my low and mid range are prefect but my high level hearing is fecked, hope I don't miss out hehe ,
I want to be a superman

At least we now have a positive date to look forward too rather than all the doomy dates we've so far
Thx
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #14
hobbit
Unsubscribed

tone3jaguar,
Hello there, dowser here too.
If you dowse around any point relative to an ancient site, or around churchs, You will find a dominant cross , if you then check for a similer point nearby, and they will be to fibonacci measure apart( 89,144,233 etc etc)
Then find that points dominant cross, you will then have four pathways bordered by the two crosses.
One point will be positive, the other negative.
The result is a detectable spiral dual DNA wave pattern along the pathways.( this is what all the zig zag geometry were depicting)
These are the DNA frequencies created within this matrix geometric lattice structure of creation and dissolvement.
The frequencies created are dependant upon the incoming flows into the points.
the points consist of dead straight lines arranged in NINES, in three groups of threes, this is where the trinity comes from, and the nines are the nine lines or nine muses.
As the flow rates on these lines increases and decreases, so the net dominant cross rate alters, the flow rates are altered by the flow rate of universe and the resistance imparted by each planet and star as they cross the lines, it is akin to a huge orchestra.

The flow rates are rising, the DNA spirals will raise accordingly, bring it on.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm partially deaf, my low and mid range are prefect but my high level hearing is fecked, hope I don't miss out hehe ,
I want to be a superman

At least we now have a positive date to look forward too rather than all the doomy dates we've so far
Thx
The DNA is not being driven by sound. It is driven by the silent frequency of consciousness.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:05 PM   #16
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

This is fascinating. Do you suggest any articles, interviews, videos that pertain to this topic.
I had a dream recently of being able to move objects with my mind and flying. It was an amazing dream. Hope it will be reality soon.
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:09 PM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower View Post
This is fascinating. Do you suggest any articles, interviews, videos that pertain to this topic.
I had a dream recently of being able to move objects with my mind and flying. It was an amazing dream. Hope it will be reality soon.

Yes, go over to www.divinecosmos.com and watch the video available on the home page called 2012 Enigma.