Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #26
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Removal of Dr. Deagle BS from Camelot website after Cliff High expose' of Bill Ry

I'm SO SICK of these people fighting... I hate to hear people name-drop these whistleblowers and researchers like ANYBODY here knows what is true/accurate... to me they're all babies arguing over cartoons.. you're all 3rd density humans, quit predicting 'dates' and 'events, quit arguing over what is true or not, when neither of you knows! I'm starting to think some whistleblowers and some of the things they say, are just agents of misinfo. There's no way all those people who have worked for the govt in ultra-secret black projects, and have quite possibly(more like DEFINITELY) been deeply programmed with illuminati programming which is irreversible are now trying to disclose info and save the world?

All I can say is trust no one, read everything, believe what rings true, everything else is petty ********.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #27
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Removal of Dr. Deagle BS from Camelot website after Cliff High expose' of Bill Ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Silly me.

1. I thought this was Bill & Kerry's place.
Because of that I tend to think what is on their site, and why, is up to them.

2. The last I heard, Cliff High already has a place where he can tell everyone what he thinks, all day long.

3. There are things on here I have no interest in. There are things on this site, I began reading, and simply don't believe. What I do is, I don't read them. Tricky, I know.

I don't think what becomes of them is either my call, and certainly not Cliff High's. I do however, appreciate B&K paying me the compliment of letting me decide that. I, in turn, pay them a similar one by letting them decide what's here.

4. Finally there is the drama of it all. Here I find that it is amazing how many things are cleared up, after a proper period of "benign neglect".

I'm done,

Fred
Thank-you Fredkc for putting it in the right perspective. All 4 of your points are right on the mark. I have the utmost respect for the work B & K are doing. They have also given us this wonderfull forum to interconect and learn from.
Another very important point which speaks for their motives is that they are not trying to sell anything. No products, no newsletters, nothing. They are purely into information dissemination.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #28
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerviolence View Post
I'm SO SICK of these people fighting... I hate to hear people name-drop these whistleblowers and researchers like ANYBODY here knows what is true/accurate... to me they're all babies arguing over cartoons.. you're all 3rd density humans, quit predicting 'dates' and 'events, quit arguing over what is true or not, when neither of you knows! I'm starting to think some whistleblowers and some of the things they say, are just agents of misinfo. There's no way all those people who have worked for the govt in ultra-secret black projects, and have quite possibly(more like DEFINITELY) been deeply programmed with illuminati programming which is irreversible are now trying to disclose info and save the world?

All I can say is trust no one, read everything, believe what rings true, everything else is petty ********.
I Agree completely. Even if a whistleblower is fake it doesn't really mater. In order to make their stories convincing they would need to mix the deception with the truth and enough of the truth to get as far as Bill & Kerry taking notice. Also, what the whistleblower is sharing may be 100% their personal truth. Their situation would have placed them in a position where they are being fed their story. Still, the truth must be mixed with the deception to be convincing but this would be done from a deeper source. Don't shoot the messenger. Learn discernment and take all the gems & nugets of truth you can when you sift them out from the mud. Often we can learn from the truths that are used to hide the deceptions.

Shiva777 put it very well on Bill Ryans thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva777 View Post
remember Bill Ryan is no more aware or "knowing" than most other people in respect to future events or BS detection,he may know more about what "insiders" have said tho him but those insiders are also heavily mind -controlled and Bill is unable to be sure of what ANY of them say...the only way we can truly KNOW what is going on is by purifying our hearts,souls,minds and bodies...intellectual analysis is VERY limited,Bill looks at things from a very scientific MINDED stance,which has it's merits,but in order to discern TRUTH it is the heart and inner connection that is IMPORTANT...when both the mind and the heart are highly synchronised and developed THEN truth can be FELT..not just theorised...do you really think Bill or Kerry are in a position to answer many of the questions posed in this thread?..it is evident in their interviews that they really knoiw very little and are just as unable to discern info from disinfo as many of us are...they are both dealing with lots of egoic issues as are the vast majotrity of us and what they say,may be interesting but it will also be very limited by their own mind and spirits development....so when asking questions of Bill ,keep that in mind and stick to his limited framework of undetrstanding,his "insider" investigations etc....and MOST OF ALL ,MEDITATE ON THE QUESTIONS you have and look for the truth vibration within yourselves.........

Last edited by Initiate; 12-20-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't agree that a whistleblower must mix in deception although I suppose it depends upon what you have to say and if you are authorized to say it- and under those types of situations there does appear to be deception (people still working in black ops etc).
There's no need to elaborate one's story etc; not everyone is going to have the total picture anyhow.

I only want people to tell their personal truth no matter how odd it sounds etc;

Also does it raise a huge red flag when someone makes a business or *science* out of their experiences? I've not been comfortable with that aspect.

Last edited by eleni; 12-20-2009 at 09:00 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #30
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: Removal of Dr. Deagle BS from Camelot website after Cliff High expose' of Bill Ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Thank-you Fredkc for putting it in the right perspective. All 4 of your points are right on the mark. I have the utmost respect for the work B & K are doing. They have also given us this wonderfull forum to interconect and learn from.
Another very important point which speaks for their motives is that they are not trying to sell anything. No products, no newsletters, nothing. They are purely into information dissemination.
spot on
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Removal of Dr. Deagle from Camelot website after Cliff High expose' of Bill Ryan

MAYBE, PROJECT AVALON/and, PROJECT CAMELOT

should turn everyone into WHISTLEx blowers for Xmas
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #32
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I don't agree that a whistleblower must mix in deception although I suppose it depends upon what you have to say and if you are authorized to say it- and under those types of situations there does appear to be deception (people still working in black ops etc).
There's no need to elaborate one's story etc; not everyone is going to have the total picture anyhow.

I only want people to tell their personal truth no matter how odd it sounds etc;

Also does it raise a huge red flag when someone makes a business or *science* out of their experiences? I've not been comfortable with that aspect.
It's not that they must mix in deception but we have to be prepared that their situation may have placed them with information that is 100% true to them but is not the absolute truth as they may have been deceived. If we can accept this then we can take what truth we can that resonates with our inner truth.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:04 PM   #33
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

thank you/thank you/thank you
Don't thank me. Really.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #34
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Removal of Dr. Deagle from Camelot website after Cliff High expose' of Bill Ryan

Yes, I agree Initiate. A whistleblower must also remain open to other explanations as well even though he/she is certain XXX happened to them in such and such a way. Even in my experiences there are others who had similar/were used at same places etc; I remain open to alternate explanations. An example is shape shifting which many believe occurs- I am not convinced that was really happening because many times we were drugged and there exists technology to make you believe you are seeing something you really aren't.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:31 PM   #35
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Due to the constant changing landscape of of Project Camelot's interviews and projects... as new knowledge is acquired, opinions and dynamics will change. Much of what is being discussed here is hindsight. There is no way Bill or Kerry could have possibly predicted what Whistleblower's would say or do in the future.

To remove Deagle's works on PC/PA sounds a bit like book burning to me. Let the evidence speak for itself to future investigators and members.

I always liked John Lear's signature while he was on ATS:

Quote:
signature
I seek only the truth. But let me make it perfectly clear how little I think I know:
1. All of my claims are only possibilities.
2. I could be completely misinformed.
3. All of what I believe might not be true.
John Lear
Good advice for us all.

Last edited by Argante; 12-20-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: spelling
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #36
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Yes, I agree Initiate. A whistleblower must also remain open to other explanations as well even though he/she is certain XXX happened to them in such and such a way. Even in my experiences there are others who had similar/were used at same places etc; I remain open to alternate explanations. An example is shape shifting which many believe occurs- I am not convinced that was really happening because many times we were drugged and there exists technology to make you believe you are seeing something you really aren't.
eleni, those are my thoughts exactly. when i listened to arizona wilder's testimony regarding shapeshifting, the first thing i thought was 'but you were drugged!!!!'. i have not talked about a lot of the things i saw and experienced, because i know that when under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs, dissociated states, and whatever kinds of technology may have been used, my testimony is not credible. there are things i know beyond a shadow of a doubt, but the details may be different from those remembered by someone who was in the same room. but there are elements of other people's testimonies that ring absolutely true to me. i think that if we are able to take a step back we can easily see which whistleblowers are speaking from integrity. some of the people interviewed by PC strike me as being full of bologna. others of them, while i don't necessarily believe everything they are saying, i get the sense that THEY believe everything they are saying. for me, that's the difference. i have respect for those who are speaking the truth as they know it. they are giving us pieces of the truth to add to our puzzle. i have NO respect for those who are spewing bull that i can tell even THEY don't believe.
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #37
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

please check out The Earth History thread

we need your help there, this task, we got assigned,

we can NOT do it, all alone !!!

Will some of you, help us ???

Please !!!
I can't even find "the Earth History thread". Where is it?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17838 here
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:47 PM   #39
Racheleh
Avalon Senior Member

I was exploring avalon & light warrior today relatively new to this medium. I listened to Dr. Deagle's Oct 4 omigod had-to-call from Austrailia about the REALLY bloody vision he had of the USA. so far - nothing.
Racheleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #40
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I wonder who will be the next one taken off of the list of the reliable whistleblowers? And I wonder how many will remain....
In my opinion, the list of "reliable" whistleblowers is empty awaiting the first addition.

The value of the testimony that you hear under the "whistleblower" unbrella is that it offers perspectives and potential opportunity for greater insight into the mechanics of the world we live in.

This is in my opinion of immense value as it can catalyse new ways of thinking; however, it is very much open to manipulation and games (and not always on purpose by the people giving the information).

Your job is to distil out that which is true from that which isnt.

This forum is an excellent place to interact and do this process together.

The day a reliable whistleblower actually gets to speak is the day the game is up!

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 12-20-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: spelling and elaboration
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:24 PM   #41
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Why do I still smell dictators on this form who want to control other people and dominate over others to tell them what they needed to do.

Because there are some here. You got a good nose.

There is another factor at play: freewill.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 12-20-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:58 PM   #42
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I could never care much for Bill Deagle, in fact I never once watched any of his interviews.

But this Clif High guy really seems troubled, or more like demented. Who exactly appointed him the bearer of truth? Who is he to attack people and make demands of an organization he has absolutely no affilation with?

I have noted Clif High is super passionate in a negative way, and it just looks like hes a guy whose trying to stick his nose every corner he can, like some 'warrior' of truth.

His wording is also reflective of an aggression and therefore loses all credibility with whatever he's trying to stir up.

We all have our views, this will never change, and I for one am glad there is so much diverse information to listen to, then try to sift through and come to one's own conclusions, the truth will resonate with every person, it comes naturally.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote