Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #26
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: The Obama admnistration declares health emergency.

Okay guys... what works is cayanne pepper. Make fresh squeeze lemon juice, add maple syrup and sprinkle cayanne pepper on top of hot drink. Just one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water with cayanne is good. The key is to get your body into an alkaline condition as compared to acidic. Fresh food (fruits and veggies), apple cider vinegar (1 tsp in the morning), no caffine or ciggies. Vicks vapor rub to inhale the fumes. Green tea with tumeric sprinkled on top

I had the damn bugger at Christmas time and it was the first time I did not use antibiotics or go into pneumonia. My immune system actually kicked in and worked.

Another tip is to put colloidal silver in your bottle water and remember to drink it.

I would like to add Nyquil and Tylenol were also my friends.

Symfre tea is also excellent for getting rid of the symptoms. To locate it try the internet. It is made in Arizona. Drink two cups of Symfre tea as soon as you notice a scratchy throat or sinus congestion, then a cup every two to three hours for two days or longer during waking hours, as needed. To help ward off the onset of symptoms, drink Symfre tea immediately after exposure, or daily in a mild strength to bolster you immune system. Symfre Cold and Flu Tea is a delicious, all-natural way to help ward off the onset of cold and flu symptoms.

Here is one link. http://www.herbalremedies.com/symloostea5o.html

The other helpful Chinese herb is Gan Mao Ling which we keep on hand at all times.

Last edited by Carol; 04-27-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #27
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

And to think Michael Jackson started the trend years ago.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:47 PM   #28
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Good one Carol
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #29
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
...We modified a stereo CD player by removing the speakers and placing alligater clips where the speakers use to be. Then the horse was shaved and contacts were applied (the sticky tabs they put on you to run like used in electro cardiograms) on the horse's bare skin. We played the frequencies burned on the CD and ALL horses treated survived. Up to that point it was a 40% mortality rate....
brilliant, thank you Waterman. I have been very interested in Rife lately...not very accesible where I live however. Do you happen to have any info on a possible DIY rife machine?
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:25 PM   #30
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Masks: it depends if the virus is aimed at YOU or not.

When the SARS virus was at its peak, i was travelling around asia all the time on planes, in and out of hong kong where it was in a cronic state, and i never thought of wearing a mask - often i was the only person on a plane in asia/china who DIDN'T wear a mask - but i instinctively knew the virus was NOT aimed at me....

these things are all "directed" against certain types. We just need to know WHO the "distributors" of the virus are aiming it against this time. Anyone got any ideas?
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #31
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post

When the SARS virus was at its peak, i was travelling around asia all the time on planes, in and out of hong kong where it was in a cronic state, and i never thought of wearing a mask - often i was the only person on a plane in asia/china who DIDN'T wear a mask - but i instinctively knew the virus was NOT aimed at me....

these things are all "directed" against certain types. We just need to know WHO the "distributors" of the virus are aiming it against this time. Anyone got any ideas?

only hispanics have died so far...
6 cases in canada, all very mild.
could it be targeted at hispanics?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #32
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

What does that mean..Not aimed at you...how would that work?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:34 PM   #33
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
.... Anyone got any ideas?
I doubt theres much exclusivity engineered into this one. You're right, they have done quite a bit of ethnic-specific targeting before. But if the intent of this is to coax us into a NWO, then it would follow that it would be an equal opportunity virus.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:45 PM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I just realized that if I were to be trapped inside for 10 days, that I have a stash of homebrewed beer that could help me out if I couldn't get food in time. It's bottle conditioned and still has yeast sediment in it. Yeast has B vitamins. The beer is somewhat more nutritious with the yeast still in it. Gives ya gas but at least I've got something other than food.

Thinking about buying a mask to wear but I'm not sure yet. I will ask the boss if he plans to order any for work as I would not mind wearing one while cleaning. I got a nasty virus a few weeks back because I wasn't wearing gloves properly. I know better now and I sort of, but not really, worry that there could be more viruses out there.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
What does that mean..Not aimed at you...how would that work?
I heard somewhere that now thwy are able to manufacture almost "customized" viruses, to target a specific race, age group, gender,etc.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #36
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

I reckon on 28 days food supply, and keep completely off the streets.

Of course its easier if you don't live in a big city, but i reckon in potential epidemic times, where anyone is a potential "carrier", you just don't go near anyone.....

29 days should see the worst over...or do you think even longer is necessary?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #37
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

One other thing...

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/609.html

...perhaps the real agenda is the vaccinations that will be pushed on everyone once the epidemic hype has reached a critical mass
Old 04-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #38
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I heard somewhere that now thwy are able to manufacture almost "customized" viruses, to target a specific race, age group, gender,etc.
Reminds me of the god-awful murals in the Denver airport. I was there - I saw them. Particularly reminds me of the one with the 3-4 ladies in the coffins - a Jewish girl, a black woman, and I think an American Indian -
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #39
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I refuse to even look at pictures of that place. The vibes it sends out are so bad, it's not worth the influx of negative energy.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #40
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

There are many sources of information out there which indicate that viruses, eg AIDS and SARs etc are "customised" as Burgundia says. Icke has a lot of information on the AIDS virus for instance.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #41
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Thanks Burgundia....Now I know what he meant

Thanks Piers
Old 04-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #42
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
I reckon on 28 days food supply, and keep completely off the streets.

Of course its easier if you don't live in a big city, but i reckon in potential epidemic times, where anyone is a potential "carrier", you just don't go near anyone.....

29 days should see the worst over...or do you think even longer is necessary?
Miki, I think it was, shared with the mods that a sneeze cloud can stay in a room for hours. So don't go near anyone doesn't necessarily work either.

I also saw 6 ft away is safer than a nearer distance.

Dr. Deagle on Jeff Rense (see Camelot front page) lays it all out about what he thinks. Definitely a bioweapon, that will recombine with wild flu strains, and will infect not just birds and humans, but cats, dogs, herds of cattle - many types of animals. It will recombine in phases of 6 weeks, or 3 months or 6 months, and get more lethal and go on repeatedly for years.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #43
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

A good indication of who a virus is aimed at is to look at where it "starts" in the world...is it in a black area, hispanic area, chinese area, jewish etc etc...
Old 04-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #44
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

You've really freaked me out now Karen....i can't not go to the gym for 6 months!!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #45
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
only hispanics have died so far...
6 cases in canada, all very mild.
could it be targeted at hispanics?

i posted this earlier, but i'm still curious. could it be targeted at ethnic groups? hispanics? is that sort of genetic engineering specificity possible?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #46
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I do remember hearing about that...but when I did....I thought ...that is not possible so I put it out of my mind and dismissed it...it amazes me that they can do that
Old 04-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #47
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i posted this earlier, but i'm still curious. could it be targeted at ethnic groups? hispanics? is that sort of genetic engineering specificity possible?
Yes, they can definitely do this - "they" have science so advanced what we hear of in the mainstream is like the stone age. Same for energy production systems, transportation (such as to mars), the whole scientific gamut.

Isn't this just the perfect ruse to take the focus of ET/Tech disclosure as presented in another recent thread here.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #48
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
You've really freaked me out now Karen....i can't not go to the gym for 6 months!!
Hey Piers, if that is a picture of you there on the left, you don't look hispanic!

Maybe just do the hydrogen peroxide in the ears treatment after you go out:

The rest is quoted from:
http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise...de-in-ears.htm

Hydrogen peroxide in the ears for the flu and colds?

Although it would appear to contradict what we are taught about the flu and colds, many people have tried hydrogen peroxyde in the ears with great success. Hydrogen peroxide works quite well and is supposed to be effective about 4 times out of 5, especially if done when the symptoms first appear.

In 1928, Dr. Richard Simmons, hypothesized that colds and flu virus enter our bodies through the ear canal. It was Dr. Simmons' hypothesis that, contrary to what we have been taught, we usually can catch the two via the ear canal and not through the eyes or nose or mouth as most of us believe. Dr. Simmons' findings were dismissed by the medical community.
According to Dr. Simmons, keeping your fingers out of our ears will greatly reduce our chances of catching colds and the flu, but we need to keep in mind that these 2 are microscopic and can be air-born and may land on/in our ears. Once these microscopic bodies have entered the inner-ear, they then begin to breed, and from there they have access to every avenue throughout our bodies to travel, and infect and make us sick.
hydrogen peroxide in ear

Remarkable results can be achieved in curing colds and the flu within 12-14 hours when we administer a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) into each ear. The H2O2 starts working within 2-3 minutes in killing the cold or flu. There will be some bubbling and in some cases mild stinging might occur. I do this myself and I can assure you that it is not painful in any way. It tickles more than anything.

Wait until the bubbling subsides - usually a few minutes - then drain onto a tissue and repeat with the other ear.

Although this practice is perfectly safe for infants and children to use, the loud bubbling and stinging may frighten them, and they will need someone they trust to put the hydrogen peroxide in their ears. DO NOT get hydrogen peroxide in the eyes - if you do, flush with water.

Many people have also successfully used the 3% Hydrogen Peroxide solution in ears packed with wax, to help loosen it up after it has been soaked with oil for a few minutes (any oil will do, olive oil usually works best)
Old 04-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #49
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Yes, they can definitely do this - "they" have science so advanced what we hear of in the mainstream is like the stone age. Same for energy production systems, transportation (such as to mars), the whole scientific gamut.

Isn't this just the perfect ruse to take the focus of ET/Tech disclosure as presented in another recent thread here.
Imagine having that kind of power in the hands of the elite
I sware I did not believe it when I first heard it I thought that was someones fantastic imagination...

And yes..this is a great distraction for disclosure
Old 04-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #50
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Karen....Kathleen..Carol....you guys are wonderful...thanks for the great information What would we do without you
This is exactly what this forum was bulit for....Love you guys

Thanks for all the hard work on this particular subject in such a short time as well

Last edited by BROOK; 04-27-2009 at 10:38 PM.