Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 12:47 AM   #51
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha View Post

Jasmuheen
I met her in 2001. I was working in small Pranic Healing Center in a suburb in Chennai, and one day the centerleader annonsed that an australian lady would come by for a little introduction on living on Prana. I knew nothing about it at the time and where just showing up in the evening. I was amazed by the lady's energy and what she told us. At the time she had not been eating for 7 years

Michael Werner
I met him in 2005 in a museum in Wiesbaden. He had a lecture there for a hundred curious people. He really made an impression on me, because of his total ordinaryness and his simpleness. He stated : the only problem he had with not eating was sosial. He said the reason he didn't eat was that he felt better than when he was eating
YES! I too was surprised at how much better I felt by not eating. Eating is "okay", but not eating is AWESOME! Just follow the correct procedures.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #52
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

To become a Breatharian is a mind over matter exercise par excellence.
But the mind can behave like an untrained wild horse, which suddenly has been put to work. It can drag the carriage anywhere.
Therefore certain preparations are necessary in order to ensure a positive outcome, just in case you want to start the process.
It can be best described as a kind of self-assuring or self-programming.
In order to gain an inner confidence, you(r) WILL have to prepare yourself.

You might say that you are pretty sure about it and yourself. But this is just for now, while you are sitting comfortably in front of the screen. You do not know what type of journey you are going for.
This careless attitude can be compared with following situation:
Imagine you are going into the African jungle for a lion hunt with an untested gun. The lion is your fear and the gun is you mind. It would be wise to prepare and test the “gun” BEFORE you go on that journey.
Have you ever seen the film “The Ghost and the Darkness”?
It`s about a journey which started out very good, but became a struggle which can be won only by extreme courage. If you go into the process unprepared, then your fear will be like these lions ...

OK, back to the process. To give a concrete example of the unknown dangers i am talking about:

A german woman (a Breath-Arian in spe ..) started the process as described by Jasmuheen. Every day she anxiously weighted herself, only to find out that at the end of the 3 initial week period she was still loosing weight. She stopped the process and started eating again, out of fear to be starving herself to death.
Two years later she tried another time, and again: She still lost weight at the end of the 3rd week. During the second time trial there was nearly no difference in weight loss compared to normal fasting. She concluded that she is just not ready for it.
What went wrong?

First: She didn’t know that even after 3 weeks the system might still be in the process of adjusting itself into the new mode of nourishment. During that time you can still lose some weight, but it will bottom out within the following weeks.

Second: Her sacred daily weight-taking ceremony became a scary procedure of anxiety and fear, a self-amplifying process with the result that she began seriously to doubt her readiness for the process.

After the second failed attempt she was so entrenched into a doubtful thinking that her decision not to try it a 3rd time is correct. Nothing would have come out of it, because her mind was not ready and not prepared. After the trials she was actually far more unfit to do it than before the trials.

As you can see, a simple thing like a daily record of weight can be a mental challenge during this process. It’s something you might not have thought of, because you haven’t gone into the African jungle for a lion hunt - yet.

So, to go though a thorough prep is wise.

As a result of this inner preparation you will lose any fear or doubt over the possibility of becoming a Breatharian. Your attitude can be of a joyful expectancy or also of a passive “let it happen” attitude. Something inside you will ring while doing your RE-SEARCH and you will KNOW that’s the right way of going forward.

Last edited by bashi; 02-20-2010 at 12:52 AM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #53
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

pity, the film link isn't working....takes you to some chinese adverts/news..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #54
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Try the megavideo link.
This film is for adults only ...
Old 02-20-2010, 01:01 AM   #55
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

wonder why you edited out that link...my previous post now looks funny..never mind, the link was rubbish anyway...i would have wanted the lions to win..

also wonder why do you think you can coach anyone on breatharianism when you haven't cracked it yourself? you started... then stopped ...for a justifiable reason i do believe...still, you don't have the experience as such..

re my age - your assumption is presumptious again...

bw l

Old 02-20-2010, 04:20 AM   #56
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

During my 60-days water-ony fast I lost about 10 pounds of the "bad" stuff.

The reason I started it is because I believe my body was finally able to get the message over to me, the "big guy" in charge, and the "big guy" decided to listen to the body. I merely cooperated with the body by helping it process out any sticky compulsions.

One day Body and I were sitting there looking at full-color explicit photos of food on a plate. It was touch and go for an hour, but the process worked and after that we could both look at photos of food and feel no compulsions whatsoever

Eating for us is now more of a societal thing and that is a bit more complicated to process out so for now we stick to twice a year fasting.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:24 AM   #57
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Lightblue, ancient Master of the Mind.
Please allow me to explain my actions: As soon as I noticed your divine presence in this thread, I realized that this low frequency film should not besmirch your golden Lotus Mind. I tried immediately to rectify my mistake, but your Highness has - of course - immediately noticed my fault. Thank you for pointing out my mistakes. May i ask for forgiveness?
As your Highness has already noticed, I use this thread as a playground of my EGO for self-aggrandizement and I am roaming freely in this self-delusional world.
You are – of course - right that I have not completed the process, although my monkey-mind tells me that I KNOW to have completed it. But that’s a part of my self-delusional world. It seems that I have underestimated the power of my mind, and got stuck here in this thread by myself. If you request it, then i might stop this thread immediately to free myself.
Does your Highness command this?

Last edited by bashi; 02-20-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #58
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

:tongue tied...must i marry you now?

bashi, you are pulling my leg but that's alright....i lacked tact.. please don't leave this thread (not a command) - i am sure many are reading even if they may not be entering the discussion....and i wish you never leave this forum - you speak with a clear voice, though you sometimes cut like a steel wire, i feel your heart is in a good place...

i belong to the annoying minority of those who don't put weight on, or lose any, eat or starve.. weighed the same all my adult life..the most attractive food can stare me in the face , i won't want any if i don't feel the need..so when i heard of breatharianism, i thought - interesting, i may be trainable..! but most likely i'am wrong...i know it's not that simple..

there was no offence, so there's nothing to forgive...

bw l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-20-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:58 PM   #59
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Well, well ,well, my fishing for compliments has worked out, my EGO is pleased and so I will continue my roaming.
I actually really think that this film is a little bit misplaced at this thread. It’s quite bloody and not for the easy-hearted. Although it’s a very good film about fear-control, it will still cut like a steel wire. It will not raise the energies, but give them a beating, if you are not strong.
I lived for 12 years in Africa, maybe that’s why I like it so much.
So - for the sake of a complete discussion - here it comes, light, but beware it’s not easy to chew and digest:
Quote: “Set in 1898, this movie is based on the true story of two lions in Africa …”
...”Tsavo means a place of Slaughter”

http://www.movies-links.tv/s/the_gho..._darkness.html

After clicking the film, choose the Megavideo-link. That will pause after 70 minutes and will resume later. But quality-wise its worth.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #60
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I actually really think that this film is a little bit misplaced at this thread. It’s quite bloody and not for the easy-hearted. Although it’s a very good film about fear-control, it will still cut like a steel wire. It will not raise the energies, but give them a beating, if you are not strong.
I lived for 12 years in Africa, maybe that’s why I like it so much.
Quote:
After clicking the film, choose the Megavideo-link. That will pause after 70 minutes and will resume later. But quality-wise its worth.

don't i know it. i satyed into the small hour watching it last night, just to see it stop playing (74th minute)..which is why i said the link was rubbish...

i sampled parts of africa myself, so i thought it might bring back some memories..you are right, i'm not that strong, so i just don't watch the ghory bits..on the otherr hand and in real life, i can't be that feeble - i traveled on my own (my other adventure companions had all dropped ill) all the way to masai mara land on a matatu , not bad for a muzungu woman...stayed in a humble hut with hyeenas all around., you don't want to hear that.. it's when i experienced a primal fear very very strongly...masai people were entertained and laughed a lot - hyenas are not an issue for them, nor are the lions - it's the elephants!!!..anyway, i never have, still don't like my emotions being manipulated by film makers, so i carry on to be careful on that front..

bw l
Old 02-21-2010, 02:48 AM   #61
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Welcome Lightblue, ancient Master of the Mind.
Please allow me to explain my actions: As soon as I noticed your divine presence in this thread, I realized that this low frequency film should not besmirch your golden Lotus Mind. I tried immediately to rectify my mistake, but your Highness has - of course - immediately noticed my fault. Thank you for pointing out my mistakes. May i ask for forgiveness?
As your Highness has already noticed, I use this thread as a playground of my EGO for self-aggrandizement and I am roaming freely in this self-delusional world.
You are – of course - right that I have not completed the process, although my monkey-mind tells me that I KNOW to have completed it. But that’s a part of my self-delusional world. It seems that I have underestimated the power of my mind, and got stuck here in this thread by myself. If you request it, then i might stop this thread immediately to free myself.
Does your Highness command this?

HA, HA, HA! Very funny!

Spent about a year in Nairobi and absolutely loved the energies there. Of course that was in and around '93.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:58 PM   #62
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

"a muzungu woman" is which tribe? Masai for Anglo Saxon?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #63
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"a muzungu woman" is which tribe? Masai for Anglo Saxon?
muzungu (swahili)= a white/non indiginous individual..swahili is widely spoken in east africa, something like mandingo is in the west...the masai have their own language (ma), in addition they understand and use swahili too...

i finished watching that film..not that believable..i mean, why would the lions go on a killing spree? unless they're hunting for food or are feeling threatened, they don't go killing for entertainment..it's what (in)humans do...don't know..and they say it's based on a true story..hmmmm..i doubt it..

see this to patch yourself up and restore your faith in lions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE

anyway, did you mean that surmounting the fear of being eaten helps surmount the fear of being killed by non-eating (as in breatharianism)..is that the message you thought was worth getting..or is it simply surmounting one's fear in general?

ever seen apocalypto? some shocking scenes that used to be a religious practice .. well documented..very meaningul,multilayered...and topical..fantastic camera work..

L-AMM

Last edited by lightblue; 02-21-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:30 PM   #64
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

simply surmounting one's fear in general.

but the mind can turn the body into a lion. A lion which will eat itself...

Old 02-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #65
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

A really beautiful video.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:40 PM   #66
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
simply surmounting one's fear in general.

but the mind can turn the body into a lion. A lion which will eat itself...

a lion which will eat itself - why would a lion want to do that?

l

Old 02-21-2010, 10:42 PM   #67
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, back to the process:

This thread should not be regarded as a manual for starting the process of becoming a Breatharian. The info alone provided here is not at all sufficient to start it! Please do not fool around!!

It is only a guideline of what is required and important to be considered for a thorough preparation. I will mention the possible difficulties you might encounter, but this is not meant to scare you away. I am only charting the waters as a preparation for your (possible) journey. This journey can be made while living alone or while living in a family. For each situation certain different guidelines are applicable.

First is the mental preparation.
During my preparation I read the following 4 books:

Jasmuheen:
a. In Resonance
b. Living on Light-The Source of Norishment for the New Millenium

c. Tashira Tachi-Ren: What is Lightbody?

d. Tony Stubbs : An Ascension Handbook

There are many more, especially from Jasmuheen, but after studying and digesting these 4 books I felt that it’s enough for me.
You will get the details about the 3 weeks process technique from these books. I will not state them here. All remaining questions , i feel, are more or less covered by these books; but thats individual.

The main principle is that for a minimum of 3 weeks you will have to go into a strict retreat while you are transforming yourself.

I decided to go through this 3 weeks process, as described by Jasmuheen.
I arranged my live accordingly, so that I had a minimum of 4 weeks for the process.

This retreat is an inner journey into the unknown, with no outside interferences allowed/preferred during that journey.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:52 PM   #68
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

thanks
i might consider it when i know i'll have the time for isolation.
best l

Old 02-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #69
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent thread and thanks so much for posting!

How about the ability to manifest around $60 million US dollars? I actually almost accomplished this.

In the mid to late 1990's I wanted to help fund the construction of some villages that not only exist off the grid but are more of oneness being. I don't expect folks to understand this part at all. Because no ego, fear, lust, greed, selfishness, anger, deception or any other low frequency was any part of these kinds of villages.

After a few months of writing all the details down and re-editing them all time and time again, until my 3-4 notes books (hundreds of pages) of information was now all down to around 20 pages of extremely well detailed information concerning all aspects of village life and so much more. I didn't realize it at the time but what I really accomplished was a very well documented and powerful "affirmation". One that I had no need to physically read anymore. One that I experienced in a parallel reality via my higher self and imagination. One that my open mind and heart already knew.

After some amount of meditation my higher self informed me that I needed to fast for three days, which I did. I lost maybe 5-10 pounds I think. I also physically cleared my body of most toxins that were screwing up my conscious mind. This process included me clearing my nonphysical being as well, which I also successfully accomplished.

Long story short, yes I actually did generate the $30 million that I needed to help construct these, what I soon called, "Villages of Light". At one point my conscious mind did not understand because the lottery jackpot went up to $60 million. All I needed was $30 million and I had already completed many tasks to accomplish this. It was then I figured out that after taxes and fee's the $60 million would easily be reduced to $30 million. Now... I said that I "did generate the money", but I didn't say that I won it. Just because you have the six winning numbers on a lottery ticket doesn't mean that you have to play that ticket! Why should I explain that my ego and selfishness and other low frequency kicked in and stopped me from accomplishing my goal? Because when it all came down to it, that low frequency was definitely part of my whole learning experience! So many details to talk about, yet why even do so?

For if your heart and mind is open enough you already know that anything is possible. Or at least your learning that it is. All and all it was a wonderful experience for me and it seriously proved to me that our reality is so much more than our education system, government, entertainment industry and such... all who continually and very aggressively advertises our reality being so limited. Are you really going to continue putting your life into their hands by continually absorbing all the limited low frequency that they deeply desire your whole being? Or are you going to clear your whole being and open your heart, mind and higher self (god.creator.universe) more and more? Choice is always constantly yours!

How about meditating for six years without any food or water? Like what this boy seems to have done

Documentary About Buddha Boy (1 of 5) Ram Bahadur Bamjan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29clGMWU84
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #70
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

l

The body which digest itself is the mind-created lion that eats itself.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #71
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The body which digest itself is the mind-created lion that eats itself.
so, one's mind lives on while the body digests itself...

bw l .
Old 02-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #72
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

l

While being in the process, there are two possibilities:

1. You “know” that everything is right on track and your mind stabilizes in a reality where you do not need to eat. Then you will develop from a caterpillar to a butterfly.

Or

2. Your low–frequency fears are getting out of control and your mind gets convinced that you are only harming yourself. The required resonance –tuning of your body-consciousness can not be achieved by entertaining this fear. In the end the mind creates the self-digesting body, the lion which eats itself.

In both cases the mind is the ultimate player. So it’s important to condition or self program yourself and give the mind a new direction of thought.
Imagine the mind like a big river: In order to redirect it you first have to dig a new riverbed, and then build strong dams to redirect the water into the new path. These new dams have to withstand floods etc…
You will have to be able to self-affirmate your mind in order to withstand a possible flood of fear.

Old 02-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #73
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1. You “know” that everything is right on track and your mind stabilizes in a reality where you do not need to eat. Then you will develop from a caterpillar to a butterfly.
i am alright with the sequence of option 1 - only, your " do not need to eat" i'd call something else, maybe - you get nourishment anyway (from somewhere, sunlight maybe)..your version of the postulate implies a total isolation..my sense is thet we are co-existive beings...not happy with non-relating orientation..

your option 2 is a non starter really

Quote:
2. Your low–frequency fears are getting out of control and your mind gets convinced that you are only harming yourself. The required resonance –tuning of your body-consciousness can not be achieved by entertaining this fear. In the end the mind creates the self-digesting body, the lion which eats itself.
and i don't know why do you need a lion analoigy?
isn't this to simply say that as a result of your fears of not getting nourishment from anywhere, your body turns against itself, digests itself and perishes?

Last edited by lightblue; 02-25-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #74
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

and i don't know why do you need a lion analoigy?
isn't this to simply say that as a result of your fears of not getting nourishment from anywhere, your body turns against itself, digests itself and perishes?
[/QUOTE]

I explained exactly that by saying

"but the mind can turn the body into a lion. A lion which will eat itself... ",

but you didn't understand

maybe too much of ...

Old 02-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #75
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i've no comment