Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mon 2.23 David Flynn – 2-Hr. special

Temple at the Center of Time,new info.
http://sharonkgilbert.com/?p=316
Flynn has deciphered Isaac Newton’s greatest discovery: None other than ‘the unified field theory’ of Bible prophecy.

By SHARON K. GILBERT
July 17, 2008

IF YOU’RE NOT familiar with David Flynn, then you must have spent the last five years living underneath a rock, or else you’re brand new to the internet. Either way, Flynn’s work has become standard reading for anyone attempting to reconcile Bible prophecy with UFOs and the ‘Face on Mars’. His ground-breaking book, Cydonia: The Secret Chronicles of Mars sold out long ago (if you’re lucky, you might find a used copy online). And I have no doubt that this one will follow suit (hint: order your copy today).

Derek and I are blessed to have one of the rare copies of Cydonia, and I’ve read it through, cover to cover a dozen times over. This being said, you can imagine how thrilled I was to learn David has turned his numerical acumen onto the very scriptures themselves — following in some very large footprints, those of renowned mathematician, Sir Isaac Newton. A note of caution to those who read this amazing work: Prepare to have your head explode.

In Temple at the Center of Time, Flynn follows the trail left by Newton and others who sought the prisca sapientia or ‘ancient widsom’ of men like Plato, Pythagoras, and King Solomon. This isn’t a wizard’s hunt for the Philosopher’s Stone — far from it. It’s so much more — a journey to unlock the quantifiable definitions inherent within God’s ordered universe. There is no hocus pocus here, only sound logic and reproducible mathematics.

As with his stunning revelation regarding the encoding of ‘pi’ in the Roswell crash as a marker, Flynn shows us the parallel encoding of not just ‘pi’ but the very numbers of judgment revealed in ‘mene, mene, tekel, upharsin’, God’s handwritten warning to Belshazzar in ancient Babylon. The LORD God Almighty is the chief architect of the universe; His handiwork is marvelous to behold. And His judgments and prophetic timelines bear scientific scrutiny of the most glaring kind — the application of geometric measurement and standard calculation. (Not surprising since God invented geometry!).

Crop circles, Noah’s ark, the Ark of the Covenant, Eden, the Millennial Temple, and even the Statue of Liberty all play parts in Flynn’s ultimate ‘connect-the-dots’ scenario. His arguments are sound, and his conclusions startling.

I’d love to reveal the secrets hidden with the 304 pages of Flynn’s magnificent opus, but that would be cheating. Besides, I could never match the elegant beauty of the author’s text. I’ve read it through twice now, and I plan at least twice more — and that’s just for starters.

God’s prophetic clock is ticking toward Christ’s imminent return. The hands are nearing Midnight. It’s incumbent upon all Christians to seek to understand the prophecies of Daniel and John.

David Flynn may just have given us the key.

http://www.stevequayle.com/qf_februa...009_hour_1.mp3 hour1
http://www.stevequayle.com/qf_februa...009_hour_2.mp3 hour2
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
lawlessline

Default Re: Mon 2.23 David Flynn – 2-Hr. special

David Flynn is a top man. a great infomation giver.

Any idea if he is doing any conferences anywhere?

Down loading the links will listen tomorrow. Cann't wait.

Good find.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mon 2.23 David Flynn – 2-Hr. special

No probs. unsure of any conferences.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote