Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:17 AM   #1
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default If the Reptoids want to take over....

then why haven't they done so already? None of the theories out there make sense. Why the long wait? And if they are the one's controlling the PTB- well then they too are waiting too long. Why not just take us all out? Why all the games. So many theories and little evidence.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:33 AM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: If the Reptoids want to take over....

Why? Why not? We can only speculate. Perhaps there are not enough of them to control the 6 billion people on the planet. Perhaps they just view us as cattle and just take what they need when they need it. Perhaps they prefer keeping people in the dark as it is easier to control them by fear and games. Perhaps they are scientists engaged in a variety of experiments and prefer to keep their distance. Perhaps they are afraid of the mob scene. Perhaps there are other entities that keep tabs on them and they have a higher order to answer to.

There are so many different alien agendas I really can't keep up with them all. We may be looking at a species that is just as divided in intent and purpose as our own human race. Also, if one is in the minority, in terms of numbers... keeping a low profile and working the situation from behind the scenes is a good strategey.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:41 AM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Is it not possible the reptoids have been demonized and the real malevolent factors are just the PTB and are not controlled by ET's (or original species as the reptoids supposed look at their-selves as such) but by dark forces they tap into via ritual magic and have nothing at all to do with off planet species?
Old 10-18-2009, 03:01 AM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe they're in the minority right now working towards end game. Maybe they have their own enemies here on this planet in the form of other ET's including greys that keep each other in check to a certain extent.

Maybe they are waiting for their planet niburu to show up in the next few years before they finalize end game.

Maybe the battle is much more spiritual than we are led to believe and the forces of light are ultimately putting a stop to the major nasty moves the repies and friends have already been planning on pulling off...

Maybe God is really in charge here and God has a plan for planet earth, and that plan is that the inhabitants remember their divine heritage and connect to their own power wisdom and love within themselves. Maybe it is part of a school lesson, we see what happens when we give up our power and expect the PTB to take care of us... and realize that truly the power lies within us to take care of our own planet...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:13 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

If the galaxy truly is a repeating fractal, then there are probably thousands of planets with humanoid reptilians on them. If the dinosaurs had not been wiped out, earth would probably have ended up one of them. Weather they are good or bad will be dependent on their stage of spiritual evolution. Stereotyping them all as evil or bad because the annunaki were a-holes defies logic. Might as well show up on a random reptilian planet with a cross, some bed sheets, and a gallon of gasoline.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:23 AM   #6
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

In total agreement with you Tone.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
then why haven't they done so already? None of the theories out there make sense. Why the long wait? And if they are the one's controlling the PTB- well then they too are waiting too long. Why not just take us all out? Why all the games. So many theories and little evidence.

The problem (the way I see it) is that there is no unity among the people that talk about this things.

I am sorry to say it but....it somehow reminds me on the left/right paradigm.

I have already talked about this in some other post....

I still I hope they will consider this subject (hope they will see this).

I myself am not able to determine who tells the truth and who does not. I can not amm what is it called - dowsing the pendulum? I have no idea what to do or how to do it....

I do appreciate that people like Kerry and Bill put this stuff out. What I like best is that they do it for free. All videos are free to watch...there has been live streaming....there are no annoying banners on their web site...they do not offer enlightenment in exchange for big bucks...etc So I have no problems giving 5$ to write here (it is a nice filter, I like it) or make a donation... I understand that they need money to live in a current society and at the same time I hope they will not try to profit from it...

For me it is ok if you charge people to cover the expenses and ensure your existence (designer clothes, spa resorts, private airplanes, sport cars and 300m2 luxury apartments NOT included as existence and/or expenses!!) The rest is not ok. The donations are a nice idea - you give as much as you like.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #8
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I think they are waiting for all of their pieces to fall into place. The h1n1 innoculations, the recent breakthru in holographic technology and the campainging to rid the masses of their rights to bare arms. It all sounds like an eloborate scheme for future control.
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

They need our DNA coding to gain access to some of the stargates that they want control over.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #10
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Why have the reptoids not taken over already???

Well in my own opinion, I believe they are in too few numbers, they are quite happy to carve out their existence where they are.

They have no need to conquer us, we have done a much better job of doing that ourselves, so let’s say they surface and make life very uncomfortable, we have already driven them underground in the past, and I am sure an invasion would not sit too well with other races; the Grays certainly won’t allow it.The only ones that would help the reptilians would be the Dow and the Shot nosed grays.

Plus lions do not round up the wilder beast in Africa, they hunt, they feed they add to natures cycle, and I know people hate to hear it, these are like us animals doing what they do, just very very intelligent animals, that have superior intellect.

They cannot fight their nature, it has given them a bad rep, with good reason, and very few of the other races tolerate the reptilians due to their ballistic nature. Plus do with the awakened enlighten souls walking around today do you honestly think any one of us would stand for this, that we would not fight for our freedom, if this was 70 years ago sure, take the civilization by storm, but again outside interference and like criminals that have just robbed a bank they do not want to draw unwanted attention to their own agenda.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #11
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
then why haven't they done so already?
Perhaps they like to chase around first...a little "sport" fun....before the final blow?

Even giving us a head start?

(it is a joke...it is a lame day today...expected derivatives bubble to broke...rather "disappointed" it did not)
Old 10-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's that they are outnumbered.

I'll throw this in: Stewart Swerdlow said in Blue Blood, True Blood that most human civilizations that exist elsewhere are totalitarian by necessity because of the constant Reptilian threat.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:56 PM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

If you read Allies of Humanity tome 2, you will find an answer. I will greatly resume for the purpose of a clear but not detailed answer.

The speaker who claim to be a member of a race dwelling very far from us in our galaxy says that our galaxy is made of several federations and alliances. Some larger than others with different goals and mentality.

But in the overall, there are basic laws that are accepted by all alliances. One of these laws are the prohibition to invade another race by force. If done so, it could trigger a large scale war between many nations. It will not happen because the ones doing the intervention here have too much to loose, always according to the speaker.

So, the only mean by which they can take over the planet is by convincing us human, the rightfully responsible being in control over Earth and its life recognized by these alliances, to give away our sovereignty to these new masters. This is a way that all alliances are actually accepting. There was wars before in our galaxy but not anymore. It was a very long time ago and it is not present anymore in our galaxy.

So, they have to do it very very progressively, by creating overwhelming problems, letting us believe the source of these problems are ourselves and then, after realizing that we can not overcome these global problems, they would come out with solutions, free energy being one that might be brought to us by them. In return, we accept to recognize them as true leader of planet Earth and all its life.

The allies of humanity have themselves experienced this kind of manipulation in their history. It took several centuries to them to take back their sovereignty. That is why they came here to send the alarm here on Earth.

Look for Allies for Humanity tome 1 and tome 2.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-28-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Another important detail they mention is the reason for this intervention. They are interested in resources, more importantly us as a resource.

We show a great diversity of emotions in the spectrum of emotive frequencies. These diversity is very rare in the Galaxy. Because emotions produce certain types of molecular compound of chemicals in our brain, only possible to be created naturally, they use us, especially children, to produce these chemicals and trade them in a market we would call a "black market" in the galaxy. This is prohibited but well known to many alliances and federations in observer mode. They are apparently observing and have not decided to intervene directly or not because of this market yet. They are debating it.

They also specify in what kind of alliance these intervening races are in. They say they are kind of resources explorer and traders. Compared to other alliances geared toward scientific/spiritual evolution. They emphasized that these races are not military powers so to speak. But much more master of illusion and highly mentally trained to convinced.

They mentioned that the key to get rid of them is by developing our own spirituality. Developing what they call the Knowledge. An inner source of intuition (we have talked a lot about this in other threads).

All this information is from the speaker of Allies of Humanity tome 2.

Edit: They never mentioned if these were reptilian or else. Only that this alliance is made of several races. They did mention that same races are often in different alliances, sometimes even opposed by totally different mentality.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-28-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:56 PM   #15
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

There's black markets or even legit markets in space? Damn you would think 'advancement' includes transcending monetarism.
Am i the only one in the universe that wants or has even thought of an 'everything is free, nobody gets paid'
system of follow your bliss volunteerism rather than unsustainable market consumerism.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #16
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
There's black markets or even legit markets in space? Damn you would think 'advancement' includes transcending monetarism.
Am i the only one in the universe that wants or has even thought of an 'everything is free, nobody gets paid'
system of follow your bliss volunteerism rather than unsustainable market consumerism.
According to Allies of humanity, yes. They also get into more detailed saying that our corner of the galaxy is a highly trading space, where there is much activities of this kind.

It doesn't surprise me much. I can see an area of consciousness effect up to here.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #17
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, that's a shame, thanks Steven.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #18
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah that's the one conspiracy i 100% believe is that capitalism wants to take more money than it gives me!
Old 10-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #19
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Lol, yeah. Just try to spend a day without buying something. Do not change anything else in your normal day-to-day life. It looks easy, only looks.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #20
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I think the real question should be, "Why don't we take over?"

When you look at it, they have already taken over. They have had control of this world for thousands of years. They have altered our DNA from the start, to keep you disconnected. All these other alien agendas in the name of light and love are conditional agendas just the same. Based in duality. That being conditional. It doesn't matter what the agenda is whether it is positive or negative. It is still conditional and will only keep you enslaved in one form or another. You will never be free. You will never be unified in the Template of Oneness as long as you are subscribing as in applying energy to anything that is conditional. It is what you attach yourself to as to where you will be pulled along for a ride of an experience. That is a condition. An attachment is just that.

I hear that their numbers are low. The Reptilians. More specifically the Draconians. The numbers are higher than what has been reported. The reports in my mind only establish that they are already here. But we don't know for certain what the actual numbers are. But I'll bet my life that there are many more of them. In the last 8 years alone there has been an increase in their numbers. Also many of the reports I have heard are outdated. They have arrived by ships, since those reports, and have their own supplies and are gearing up for some kind of conflict. You don't send troops to an area because you want them to have a picnic. Not to alarm anyone but there is an army of them already here and it is growing whether you want to realize that or not as to your own choosing. Plus add the other wild cards like other races that are seeking ways to also take over what these Draconians have had control of for so long. Maybe their build up of this army isn't about wiping us out, but maybe it also includes preparing to defend what they control from these other races. Some of these other races are just as sinister. And to say we are the only prize on this planet as far as the spoils is not the way I would say that. I would say it starts out with Gaia first as we are just the little ants crawling all over her. Gaia is a key intersection in this Galaxy as far as the stargates go. Add gold to the list. Just make a list. lol. You have 6.78 billion bags of water here. What about life force energy? Not just your soul. But the life force from Gaia.

Am I getting off topic here? Forgive me.........
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:13 PM   #21
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with what you said Llionhawk.....it's all low vibration in my opinion- all the manipulation, war, DNA sabotage, prevention of Stargate access, etc;
you would think after all these eons that the low vibration races would want to evolve spiritually and help their bothers and sisters.....I guess that's asking too much from them.....
Old 10-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #22
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
...The numbers are higher than what has been reported. The reports in my mind only establish that they are already here. But we don't know for certain what the actual numbers are. But I'll bet my life that there are many more of them. In the last 8 years alone there has been an increase in their numbers. Also many of the reports I have heard are outdated. They have arrived by ships, since those reports, and have their own supplies and are gearing up for some kind of conflict...
What are these reports you are talking about? May you be more specific? What reports? From who? And addressed to whom? You come up with information that I would like to know from where did you get it?

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Comment by eleni: Is it not possible the reptoids have been demonized and the real malevolent factors are just the PTB and are not controlled by ET's (or original species as the reptoids supposed look at their-selves as such) but by dark forces they tap into via ritual magic and have nothing at all to do with off planet species?

Comment by Seashore: I think it's that they are outnumbered. I'll throw this in: Stewart Swerdlow said in Blue Blood, True Blood that most human civilizations that exist elsewhere are totalitarian by necessity because of the constant Reptilian threat.

My Response: Are we in the middle of a civil war involving two rival Human Gods...one Pleiadian and one Aldebaran Luciferian? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...a+intelligence This would mean two rival Theocracies. Do both sides do business with Interdimensional Reptilians...or is it just the Aldebaran Luciferian side? Do the Interdimensional Reptilians wish for this Human Civil War to result in the extermination of every man, woman, and child on Earth? Do they have to make us destroy ourselves? Are they unable to destroy us directly?

I have received the following internet messages saying 'Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.' And 'You can't rule yourselves'. And 'We're in your back'. And 'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blasphem all the way to hell.' And 'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!'

These comments did not sound human. Imagine them being spoken by the human/alien in the fourth video below. Also imagine the words spoken by Leo (in the 3rd video) as being spoken in the context of the 4th video. Could this be representative of one of the two Human Gods?

It seems to me that both rival Human Gods are wrong. Theocracy is always wrong. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15014 Tyranny is always wrong. Could both Human Gods have been deceived by the Interdimensional Reptilians? I don't know. It further seems to me that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 is a way to get the rival Human Gods to stop fighting...and to make the Interdimensional Reptilians leave the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Sirius, Our Solar System...and who knows where else? Are the Teachings of Jesus, the U.S. Constitution, and the Bill of Rights representative of this third non-theocratic way? Is this the Andromedan perspective which Alex Collier speaks of? Please rewatch his videos with this post in mind. Please forgive me for posting these videos one more time. I just think they are helpful in connecting the dots connected with these subjects. Some things need to be repeated over and over before they are grasped.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-31-2009 at 12:08 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #24
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it's only rogue reptilians- blaming it all on the reptoids is an easy scapegoat- it's other races as well IMHO.
I'm suspect of any race claiming to be creator gods, etc;

Nothing can be done etc; etc; sounds like standard new age theory/religion- in effect there is some truth IMHO but that can also be used as a cover for blame- you are always mirroring what's going on in yourself etc; Law of Attraction, etc;

Ortho- who was the message from? Wow......

Last edited by eleni; 10-30-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The message is a composite of four separate messages (YouTube and another website)...which sound like they could have been typed by the same being. I'm seeing two major races...human and reptilian. Again...most of what I say is merely conjecture. I'm just putting it out into cyberspace in the hope that more capable people with inside information can use it to formulate an effective solution to this present darkness. It's just a gamble.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote