Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-11-2009, 12:42 AM   #26
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Hi Gio

The title of this thread immediately triggered something in my brain and made me recall some astonishing info I read a few years back that is so amazing!!

Memories of the Future.

Gio, a hypnotist using regression therapy accidentally triggered memories of future lives.

Read this with an open mind it will make your day!

Luminari

This transcript is from one session that elicited memories of a life in the future - a future where humanity has left the polluted planet Earth to live in orbiting space colonies.

Read on here fearless voyagers.. into the future (well one version of it) we go:

http://www.viewzone.com/witness.html

Last edited by Luminari; 08-11-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:46 AM   #27
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Lagrange point colonization
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrang...t_colonization

Lagrangian point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_point
Old 08-11-2009, 01:26 AM   #28
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Ive posted this before...but its what I see...

Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:19 AM   #29
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Thanks luminari, I never get bored with you aound~ you are the ultimate inquisitor!
note;
I've read similiar reported {recall} scenario's researched through regressionist therapy. I have never believed > Gene Roddenberry's ideas (scripts) were created just from his vivid imagination
The future is now~ and there are many many (multiple) ones.

Lagrange point info > sounds as much like a past (earth) experience > just as much as a future probable one?

Also thanks also to you Cymatic Veilbegone
First time I've seen this video and Matt's work before~
It made me some more!

I do find it odd > he went too Mexico> but skipped your beautiful country ~ Costa Rico~
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:35 AM   #30
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I imagine a world where no federal governments, no laws, and no borders are required. They are not needed because everyone respects the hell out of each other. There is no money needed to be exchanged, there are no unwanted children, there is no poverty, there is abundance for all. We do not need fossil fuels, our towns are pollution free, and our planet is healing at an astronomical rate... People get up in the morning felling refreshed, confident, and valued. All skills have equal standing, and no one feels superior to another. Creativity is honored, our teachers are honored, and our society is free of economic stratification. Education is FREE FOR ALL and at the highest standards that can be imagined. Health care is about prevention, not treating symptoms. Our systems are based in honor to our Earth, and are sustainable. We would not feel the need for weapons of mass destruction, as no one would have the desire to hurt another life form. Differences in opinion would be respected and discussed in conversations riddled with a higher spiritual understanding...

That's enough for now.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:32 AM   #31
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Thank you Ms Wormhole!
After you catch your breath~ I like too hear some more!!

The song I. G. Y. by Donald Fagon (steely dan) was written back in the 70's (from a 1960's projection) of what some (futurist) envisioned (what) the future might be like?
Here it is performed (covered) by a very good Japanese jazz (pop) group. The modern Japanese culture, have emulated and copied the Western Worlds
20th century vision of success since the 50's.
Watch this revealing video and read the lyrics on the screen.
Its quite ironic

Last edited by giovonni; 08-11-2009 at 03:36 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:02 AM   #32
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari...

I just finished reading that transcript. All I can say is it definitely didn't make my day. It was incredibly intense and a bit creepy and depressing.

Let's hope the 2012 "bump" or "wall" that they got in the chair truly is a moment where we can envision a different future for earth, because it doesnt sound like a very nice place from that guys description.

Im trying really hard to understand the attraction for you-- is it because man has finally learned the lesson of living without greed or prejudice? I'm all for that but not at the expense of our beautiful planet.

It does however get me even more motivated to get some shyte done, maybe thats what you were getting at...

respect, CV
Old 08-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #33
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i read only the first part and it is simply sad....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #34
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
Luminari...

I just finished reading that transcript. All I can say is it definitely didn't make my day. It was incredibly intense and a bit creepy and depressing.

Let's hope the 2012 "bump" or "wall" that they got in the chair truly is a moment where we can envision a different future for earth, because it doesnt sound like a very nice place from that guys description.

Im trying really hard to understand the attraction for you-- is it because man has finally learned the lesson of living without greed or prejudice? I'm all for that but not at the expense of our beautiful planet.

It does however get me even more motivated to get some shyte done, maybe thats what you were getting at...

respect, CV
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i read only the first part and it is simply sad....
I remember it was sad at the end how he sacrifices himself for his co-workers to survive.. a noble deed though, inspirational.

And I can see how you would find the fate of the Earth itself in that scenario quite distressing... but we need to understand that that is where we are heading if we don't seize control of this planet back from the idiots.

I guess I enjoyed it because it was so convincing and visually vivid, I dwelt more on the technical and societal aspects of their 'L' space stations etc and the Mars 'artifacts' info.

Last edited by Luminari; 08-11-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #35
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to bring you down to funkytown CV..

I guess it has been a few years since I read it but I remember it was definately worth reading and quite compelling.

Thanks for taking that trip into the future with me anyhow.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #36
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Old 08-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #37
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

got this from Susan...

Old 08-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #38
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari... I think the book "Holographic Universe" also has hypnotic regression sessions in it. But the book describes four distinct groups (paraphrased), and one of them was the sterile life in space eating plastic food, another was scavenger type life after nuclear war, the third was of high tech cordoned off parcels from others, and the last was green community's. I am not sure if all four existed at the same time or if they were describing four possible results of unfolding paths.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #39
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Something just occurred to me Luminari....could just be I'm overly paranoid but...

1) When I went to the website you linked to, the very first thing I noticed was the eye.....

2) 5 minutes later, I recieved this video from a very close friend....

As if we weren't already aware that there were living organisms up there, this enhancement of the famous tether incident proves EVEN MORE without a doubt that space is teeming with life.

Then it occurred to me...The guy in the transcript under hypnosis was asked if there was any life beyond earth and his reply was basically "no, not anymore, except for artifacts on Mars"

Could it be that THEY are trying to plant this as a vision of the future in receptive minds, knowing that we have to potential to manifest what we envision?

This probably is over the top, but it helped strengthen my resolve to see a renewed abundant planet earth.

Cheers!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #40
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post

Could it be that THEY are trying to plant this as a vision of the future in receptive minds, knowing that we have to potential to manifest what we envision?

Cheers!
this is exactly what occurred to me too.
What if we are the only species that can manifest their thoughts and all different types of "THEY" need us for that particular purpose...(probably over the top as well...)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #41
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
this is exactly what occurred to me too.
What if we are the only species that can manifest their thoughts and all different types of "THEY" need us for that particular purpose...(probably over the top as well...)

wow. that made my hair stand on end. something tells me you are very close to the truth....
Old 08-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #42
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

We are the perhaps only species on earth, or do you include interplanetary and interstellar as well , that can manifest like we can? Burg, you are on to something here. Perhaps because we are earth based physicals and also at the same time spiritually adept and able to create...so that we have both ends of the spectrum, and are the only ones with that range?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #43
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

It is our spiritual beings > energy they want and need~ and yes, this matrix is weaved with deception and (their) false projected holographic illusions> they can't create (from Source) anything but this! The of state of being (existence) > they operate in (a phantom matrix) > can only regress (implode)! Without us their lost. Trust your intuition and maintain a balance of one's > polarities.
Keep focused on your vision now ~ it is key too you ascending (whether in a safe radiant zone or a typhon).

Last edited by giovonni; 08-12-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #44
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What if we are the only species that can manifest their thoughts and all different types of "THEY" need us for that particular purpose...
We are co-creative infinite spiritual beings playing a very dense game here in the 3rd dimension. I think what we don't understand is that our thoughts and what we put our attention on receives MASSIVE amounts of energy.

That's because we're at the base level of creation here, and what we put our thoughts and attention on, receives massive amounts of energy through all the higher dimensions. There's a lot more power in us putting our thoughts on something than say someone in the 5th dimension doing it, because they are not feeding it through the 3rd and 4th like we are.

My discernment tells me that the third dimension itself is a fallen dimension and the only way out of the loop is to raise this planet into a new 5th.

Anyway, the point is, yes, I believe whatever we put our attention on we give tremendous power to. That's why we have so much channeled info from so many different beings. Whoever we're connecting with is receiving energy from us doing so. Same goes with all other aspects of life, addictions, religions, emotions, we're feeding whatever consciousness and beings are behind them in different vibrational spectrums.

Whatever we focus on, we empower and give reality to.

When we focus on the light and multiplying that light by letting it flow through us, we co-create abundance.

What these people are viewing is not futures, but time lines that may or may not have already played out in the time loop that we're in right now (thought worth pondering: time loop keeps getting reset when the Greys come back and crash land sometime earlier in the 20th Century... It can all change when we get it right here and Now at this age shift. It's like Ground hog day, just gotta get it right this time).

Anyway, this is finally the nexus point where the whole thing corrects itself and we get it right this time. On the divine time line planet earth becomes the abundant powerful star (figuratively) that it was always meant to be. And the children of the infinite here on earth are reborn into their higher sense of identities and consciousness.

Those other negative potentialities may have played out in various fallen time lines from the last time loop... but it is worth considering that it's all been tried, and now the entire game is about to move much higher.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-12-2009 at 01:15 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #45
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:58 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:49 AM   #46
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
even this planet follows an 80/20 rule

80% of the people on earth - are doing real good !!!

the other ones, aren't doing so good !!!

in the higher dimensions of earth - the war is being won !!!

80% for the good guys
and, 20% for the bad

it's just a matter of time, til the good wins !!!
Enough of the good guys VS bad guys stuff. This is not helping...

Everyone sees themself as the light and the other as dwelling in darkness.

Following your percentage model I'd love to say you are onto something but it seems more like 90% are ignorant materialists and maybe 10% at the most in our 'western' societies are even aware that a 'change' is happening right now (beyond Obama and Al Gore's global warming).

Cowboys VS indians is not the right way of looking at our situation and I dare say is the root cause of all our problems.

Looking at a globe and seeing all of the carved up different coloured countries all competing.. instead of 1 earth in co-creation.

Your football team VS mine, muslim VS christian... we can't ever fix anything through the brain which is in polarisation.

Thinking with the heart is the key to more effective global (and ultimately universal) diplomacy.

There is LOVE and FEAR of course but -

GOOD and EVIL is an illusion
, there is only what works and what doesn't work depending on what you are trying to achieve.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:46 AM   #47
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you luminari,
This is not about good (races) verses evil (races). All life forms within this closed matrix have a dualistic polarity.

This is a clarification of the terms below ('they or their). This is not referring to one entity- race or being. Note all life forms are from Source. This refers to those who, within this (closed regressive matrix) who have been quaranteened from the Universal Source, and who refuse to acknowledge or return to that Source!
Again~
It is our spiritual beings > energy they want and need~ and yes, this matrix is weaved with deception and (their) false projected holographic illusions> they can't create (from Source) anything but this! The state of being (existence) > they operate in (a phantom matrix) > can only regress (implode)! Without us they are lost. Trust your intuition and maintain a balance of one's > polarities.
Keep focused on your vision now ~ it is key too you ascending (whether in a safe radiant zone or a typhon).

Last edited by giovonni; 08-12-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:51 AM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:53 AM   #49
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:00 AM   #50
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

From eXchanger
"the biggest trouble is, that most can't see beyond a 3D reality."

I see your point, and agree with your statement above.