Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 04:17 AM   #26
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Individual sovereignty & personal responsibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zjenny View Post
OMG!

This is enlightning me to an extend I did not know excisted.
The deception and the words.

The power of words.

I used to make up my own words..I stopped doing that a long time ago.
I will do it again from now on.

When my son was born I did not go the the council to make him a person.
1 year later the police was at my door to summon me to do it now.
If not I would be fined.
He became a person, a corporation, when he was 1 year old.
Terence McKenna
"The world is made of words, if you know what words the world is made of, you can make of the world what you Will"

Same with my son!
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #27
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

this thread is an exquisite piece of work!! i thank everyone who contributed and those who understand more of what is going on than most...

i do have a question... to keep things forward moving... as i like to move forward... i like to move.... you can tell by my avatar
<-- eh?

what is individual sovereignity and personal responsibility going to be like once the major **** starts hitting the fan? we are talking about major lockdown on cities, freedom removal being illegally written into economic bailout bills and all the like...

who is existing outside the system already?
how are you doing it?
where are the suggestions for replacing government sanctioned currencies>?
why has no one yet mentioned that the whole system of a city, town or country, running off of a gold backed currency, is still a feudal system and corrupt?
has anyone expanded their mind enough to envision a totally different system which is not based on survival and control?
what is it going to be like in our small communities which we establish after we vacate the cities and the grids?
who is imagining all this?
imagination is creation... that which you focus on comes into being...
i do not see the point in rehashing redundancy...

anyone know what i am talkin' 'bout???

::smiles::
SaUNdRA

Last edited by SunRa; 09-26-2008 at 02:26 PM.
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #28
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
who is existing outside the system already?
how are you doing it?
where are the suggestions for replacing government sanctioned currencies>?
why has no one yet mentioned that the whole system of a city, town or country, running off of a gold backed currency, is still a feudal system and corrupt?
has anyone expanded their mind enough to envision a totally different system which is not based on survival and control?
what is it going to be like in our small communities which we establish after we vacate the cities and the grids?
who is imagining all this?
imagination is creation... that which you focus on comes into being...
i do not see the point in rehashing redundancy...

anyone know what i am talkin' 'bout???
Saundra, great questions!!

I've neglected this thread recently... trying to figure out where to go next... I'm checking out some of the more recent promising leads mentioned in previous posts, but it is challenging.

I'm very disappointed that the ones who seem to have conquered the system seem also to want to make money off their knowledge... which is really an oxymoron to me... if I figure this out... I'm telling the world!!!

And then I also realize that there may be some wisdom in the seeking itself, the system is so very convoluted and complicated that it may require each one to dive in and devote the time to figure it out, so that each individual is so well-versed in all the twists and turns, they are not as likely to fall into the traps along the way to extricating themselves from it.

But I also secretly wonder if this is not the way the ruling elite conduct themselves already, let's face it, they seem not to be bound by the same rules we are... maybe there's more to it then we ever imagined?

I had another thought today... about the little I've read concerning "contracts" and our right to request that companies verify the contract they claim to hold with us... in regards to WaMu specifically... I'm thinking about going down this road to ask JP Morgan or whoever took over WaMu to provide me proof that I owe them a debt (credit card)... there is something to this "third party" thing that seems compelling to me. If my original debt is with WaMu, and that company no longer exists, then how can I be required to pay whoever bought them? I have no contract with the buyers... or so the reasoning goes... and what if thousands upon thousands did this at the same time? Same with taxes, what if everyone stopped paying income taxes?

And on a higher spiritual level I know, there is no "system" of men I'm ultimately bound to... if I declare myself a sovereign entity existing in this three dimensional world, then so be it!! If "they" come for me, I will simply, calmly explain that I do not recognize their authority over me and they do not have my permission to touch me... doesn't mean they won't shoot me, but I have no fear of dying, frankly I can't wait!! That's not to say I have a death wish, just that I know death is not the end... can you imagine if no one reacted with fear? If they met such resistance at every turn? Beyond that, I don't think things are going their way anyway... I think they've made a major blunder here and all their plans are unraveling before their eyes...
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:32 AM   #29
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace4Gaia View Post
INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNTY & PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

I first came across this material thanks to Jordan Maxwell, (see Occult World of Commerce). He spoke about the difference between Common Law, “The Law of the Land,” and Statute Law, “The Law of the Sea” or “Maritime Law.”

It’s all about language and the meaning of words:

Statue versus Law
Bylaw versus Rule of Corporation
Peace Officer versus Law Enforcement Officer
Person versus Human Being
Income versus Wages
Owner versus Limited Access User
Driver (engaged in commerce) versus Traveler
Passenger (having paid a fee) versus Guest
Obligation versus Requirement

When I first heard Jordan explaining how we are each considered “property” due to having been “birthed from the waters,” it all seemed so fantastic. But the more I listened and started to research, the more plausible it became. (And let me just say, as a mother, the thought that some other entity lays claim to my sons due to some convoluted definition of “the Sea” is just not acceptable to me.)

Ok, so follow me here… we (or most of us anyway) agree that we have been deceived, that this is all just an illusion. Well yes, it is. And a big part of that illusion is that we are bound by Maritime Law. On the face of it, how can that be? We live on the land, how can we be ruled by laws of the sea? Another big part is that it is assumed we have given our consent to be governed simply because we have not objected in any way. Of course, we all follow the rules blindly because that’s what we’re taught, that’s what everyone else does, how could there by any other way?

DISCLAIMER: I am only just beginning to understand this material, but I thought it important enough to at least get a thread started and I invite others with a more thorough understanding to please share their knowledge here. I believe this is a vital first step toward unraveling the web of deceit.

The basic premise is that when each of us is born (“birthed from the waters”), and a birth certificate is created in our CAPITALIZED name – that is not “us” but rather a legal representation of us, a sort of mini-corporation which is used to generate revenue for the government. What we don’t realize is that we can lay claim to certain rights, including requiring the discharge of certain debts, for all but profit-making activities as long as there is a clear benefit to both the individual and society at large.

I have found more information in regards to Canada, thanks to Robert-Arthur: Ménard. www.thinkfree.ca

First, one has to establish that they are a “natural person,” what Robert refers to as a Freeman-on-the-Land. You must establish your individual sovereignty and take responsibility for all your transactions. This includes a claim of right to establish “lawful excuse” which frees you from orders of the court. Other steps involve establishing a fee schedule, presenting notices (not letters) of understanding and intent, and a claim of right. Robert explains that these notices cannot be ignored and if they are, this results in estoppel by acquiescence.

In one of his more recent videos, Robert claims that Canada is a corporation, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in New York and that income taxes are noted as a source of revenue for said corporation. So I did some quick checking and found:

Business Address
CANADIAN EMBASSY
1746 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW
WASHINGTON DC 20036

Maybe I’m missing something here? But this is information easily found on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission site. Why is a country listed as a corporation? One would assume that means Canada is a corporation. And if you click on one of the SEC filings for this entity, it clearly shows personal income tax as revenue. Maybe I'm being naive here, but this seems pretty straightforward to me??

I'm only just beginning to understand this information but what is clear to me is that this is not an easy road. It takes a lot of research, time and once begun, it must be maintained to be effective. This is not something that is easily done. You must "walk the walk" as it were...

I will post more information as I find it, but here are some links I've gathered to get you started if you're interested.

Additional info:

Money Masters

The Magnificent Deception

Think Free: Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception

Choosing Freedom - Her Own Words : Irene's Story
"The lips of wisdom are closed,
except to the ears of Understanding"

"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths;

The Principle of Polarity embodies the truth that all manifested things have "two sides"; "two aspects"; "two poles"; a "pair of opposites," with manifold degrees between the two extremes. The old paradoxes, which have ever perplexed the mind of men, are explained by an understanding of this Principle. Man has always recognized something akin to this Principle, and has endeavored to express it by such sayings, maxims and aphorisms as the following: "Everything is and isn't, at the same time"; "all truths are but half-truths"; "every truth is half-false"; "there are two sides to everything"- "there is a reverse side to every shield," etc., etc. The Esoteric Teachings are to the effect that the difference between things seemingly diametrically opposed to each other is merely a matter of degree. It teaches that "the pairs of opposites may be reconciled, "and that "thesis and anti-thesis are identical in nature, but different in degree"; and that the "universal reconciliation of opposites" is effected by a recognition of this Principle of Polarity. The teachers claim that illustrations of this Principle may be had on every hand, and from an examination into the real nature of anything. They begin by showing that Spirit and Matter are but the two poles of the same thing, the intermediate planes being merely degrees of vibration. They show that THE ALL and The Many are the same, the difference being merely a matter of degree of Mental Manifestation. Thus the LAW and Laws are the two opposite poles of one thing. Likewise, PRINCIPLE and Principles. Infinite Mind and finite minds.

Then passing on to the Physical Plane, they illustrate the Principle by showing that Heat and Cold are identical in nature, the differences being merely a matter of degrees. The thermometer shows many degrees of temperature, the lowest pole being called "cold," and the highest "heat." Between these two poles are many degrees of "heat" or "cold," call them either and you are equally correct. The higher of two degrees is always "warmer," while the lower is always "colder." There is no absolute standard-all is a matter of degree. There is no place on the thermometer where heat ceases and cold begins. It is all a matter of higher or lower vibrations. The very terms "high" and "low," which we are compelled to use, are but poles of the same thing-the terms are relative. So with "East and West"- travel around the world in an eastward direction, and you reach a point which is called west at your starting point, and you return from that westward point. Travel far enough North, and you will find yourself traveling South, or vice versa.

Light and Darkness are poles of the same thing, with many degrees between them. The musical scale is the same-starting with "C" you move upward until you reach another "C" and so on, the differences between the two ends of the board being the same, with many degrees between the two extremes. The scale of color is the same-higher and lower vibrations being the only difference between high violet and low red. Large and Small are relative. So are Noise and Quiet; Hard and Soft follow the rule. Likewise Sharp and Dull. Positive and Negative are two poles of the same thing, with countless degrees between them.

Good and Bad are not absolute we call one end of the scale Good and the other Bad, or one end Good and the other Evil, according to the use of the terms. A thing is "less good" than the thing higher in the scale; but that "less good" thing, in turn, is "more good" than the thing next below it-and so on, the "more or less" being regulated by the position on the scale. This is the wisdom that the world is ran on .

Last edited by Anchor; 01-02-2010 at 04:59 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #30
need2trip
Avalon Senior Member

excellent thread!
need2trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:50 PM   #31
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah!!! The question is... Do we have time to go threw the process? And as far as will it affect us when SHTF? Well I think when it all comes down and there are actually people who will piont their guns at their own countrymem, it dosent matter what process you been threw. It might be a free for all, or it might be something great and awsome. We the people should say WE the HUMAN race are gunna take back the planet. Wallah! The golden age. The age of Aquarius.

Anyways, we at least should try to go threw the process of redemption.

We are strong, They arent.

Is Redemption another name for the Rapture? Any comment on this.
Truther21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:50 AM   #32
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther21 View Post
Yeah!!! The question is... Do we have time to go threw the process? And as far as will it affect us when SHTF? Well I think when it all comes down and there are actually people who will piont their guns at their own countrymem, it dosent matter what process you been threw. It might be a free for all, or it might be something great and awsome. We the people should say WE the HUMAN race are gunna take back the planet. Wallah! The golden age. The age of Aquarius.

Anyways, we at least should try to go threw the process of redemption.

We are strong, They arent.

Is Redemption another name for the Rapture? Any comment on this.
To address your last statement (question) first, check out spiritualeconomicsnow.net/ and read the February 29, 2008 post - 'The 144,000'. This address the Rapture question, I think anyway. BTW that blog is Mary Croft's, who wrote the free eBook 'How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known to Man –– A Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are'.

To address the first part, I have questions not only about how much time is left (although the cynic in me finds it hard to believe the PTB will ever let us out of the money situation), but also about the practicality of Redemption. I personally don't have myself organised well enough or even the confidence to know exactly what to say and when to say it when confronted by collection agencies/police/government/CRA, etc. so there seems to be a threat of getting it wrong and thus getting in trouble. Nevermind the fact that you are made into somewhat of a target by going through the process, because obviously the PTB/government/CRA/IRS don't really intend for people to be taking advantage, even if it's set up for knowledgeable folk to do so.

I guess there comes a time when we have to stand up and be counted, or not counted, I guess.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:20 AM   #33
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

As personal as it is, I have a court date on the Oct 6. These people are trying to garnish my wages. All I can try to do is maybe get them to change the date so I will have time to get my info strait. I wasnt expecting such a quick response from them.

Anyways, I think the 7yrs is coming up.

I will go as an agent of my corp. I will only ask question. I will ask them to explain every little thing to me 3 times. What else can I do... give in?
Old 09-29-2008, 01:31 AM   #34
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Individual sovereignty & personal responsibility

The Anti-Terrorist hits the nail on the head with persons and Fema camps.

The videos he has made about regaining your Freedom are excellent beginner videos to open up your eyes.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c49q3P...36AD50&index=1

Here's a deprogramming debriefing which examines the question why it is so important to stake claim to your correct nationality as well as how all these events came to be. They offer a service to assist people in regaining their Freedom as well.

http://www.deprogram.us/deprogram.php

Here's some general purpose forms to use as a sovereign to do it yourself:

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Freedom/Freedom.htm

Paradigm, they also have many instructional videos on how to become sovereign:

http://www.naturalperson.com/

Conglomeration of documentaries on various subjects but many on individual freedom from Rob Menard, Winston Shrout, Paradigm ect.

http://www.geocities.com/uobvid/

Being free is one of those things people often take for granted, and when they realize they're not free it can be chaotic. These same people with the tools to reclaim their freedom, become very powerful allies.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:37 AM   #35
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Truther, not sure what your case is about, but assuming it is in regards to a debt you cannot pay... you might be able to ask for proof of the contract... there are *three parts:
(1) Validation of the debt - an actual accounting
(2) Verification of their claim against you - a sworn affidavit or even just a signed invoice (as in, signed by a human being, not just a computer printout)
(3) A copy of the contract binding both parties - which I think means it has to be a document signed by you and the other party involved. Most "contracts" these days involve third parties and (some say) are therefore invalid, especially if they cannot show proof of your actual signature anywhere.

*This info is from Mary Elizabeth Croft's free pdf referenced in this thread (you can find a link above). I began taking notes on it, but haven't yet posted them... just not sure where things are going or if it's worth pursuing.

I have been thinking more about this whole concept... the only problem with any of this is the perceived power "they" have over you. When you imagine trying to survive "outside" their system, it seems impossible.

I think this is the one thing that keeps most people trapped... the threat of wage garnishment. It is very difficult to imagine a way around that. What could you do? ...change jobs every time the order goes into effect? Everything else can easily become "so what" -- big deal if you can't drive a brand new car or go into debt for a huge, empty home in the 'burbs... or borrow money to further entrap yourself. Most people can live quite comfortably without all that.

What is clear to me now is that this whole global economic system needs to come crashing down so we can build something that actually works for the benefit of all, not just the greedy few. The only system I can think of in the interim is pure barter... but that would take time to build, and I'm not sure how much time we have.

I hope you have a lawyer, and if you do, make them EARN it!! Ask lots of questions and make them explain every single detail. Don't go quietly!!! More people need to start asking questions!

Peace
Old 09-29-2008, 02:56 AM   #36
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure about some of the peripheral items on this site, but it seems to lay it all out in an understandable format.

http://www.usavsus.info/

Peace
Old 09-29-2008, 03:35 AM   #37
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info, I will see if I can get time/date moved back. Thanks
Old 09-29-2008, 12:10 PM   #38
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Occult World of Commerce - Google Video - 67 minutes
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05906900297328
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:08 AM   #39
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Pithiny, I've posted notes on Occult World of Commerce in this thread (#5).

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...56&postcount=5

Peace
Old 09-30-2008, 01:25 AM   #40
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Hey yall, Well I have searched and searched for the papers to get court date move with no success. I have untill next Monday, I filled undue hardship with the court but the judge will decide then and there what will be taken out of my check. Anyways my redemption process will continue. Right now I cant go to court...thats the hole deal. I must file chapter 7 or what ever, now. Then I can have time I need to clear my name. I dont know what else to do, its that, or this. I have a family of 7, should I explain more.

Peace, I will make updates on progress.

Well I dont have to go to court, but They cant garnish my check. Sucks but untill I complete my redemtion process, then I can get them back for what they owe me.

Last edited by Truther21; 09-30-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:24 AM   #41
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/index.htm

I dont know if this site was posted before, if so... woops
Old 10-01-2008, 12:06 AM   #42
The_Fool

This is my first post at this Forum and I'm glad to be aboard.

Here is my understanding of Sovereignty:

*We are all "created" with inherent rights
*No document can give them or take them
*The people create government to do certain things they can't, as individuals. The creation can't control the creators
* There is a hierarchy of Law
  • Natural
  • Law of Commerce
  • Common Law
  • Governments-Laws and regulation, etc. of the organic republics of the states
  • Private copyrighted company policy of foreign corporations (Municipalities)
*"We the People" have chosen to participate on the Private copyrighted company policy of foreign corporations (Pccpfc's) level of the hierarchy via adhesion contracts an forfeit our inherent rights
*"We the people" can regain our standing in the hierarchy of law (Law of Commerce) via Redemption
*Redemption is essentially a commercial process using the UCC which allows us, the flesh and blood human being gain control of our "legal fiction", the straw man
* The straw man was "created" by (Pccpfc's) because they are legal fictions and legal fictions can't deal with real flesh and blood humans. They have to have an entity to deal with on their own level
*We assume responsibility for our legal fictions by entering into adhesion contracts with (Pccpfc's) Social Security, Birth Certificate Registration, Driver's Licenses, Marriage Licenses
* The US has been under Marshal Law since the the seven Southern states walked out of Congress at the time of the Civil War
*The 14th amendment created a slave class called US Citizens
*The US was incorporated in 1871 and reorganized in 1877
*Private banks financed the US corporation
*In 1913, these banks demanded passage of the Federal Reserve Act or they would no longer finance the corporation and would allow the country to descend into economic chaos
* As part of the Federal Reserve Act, The US Corp borrowed paper money (not backed by substance-gold or silver) and was obligated to pay the interest of the "loan" back to The Federal Reserve in gold
* In 1933, all of the gold in the US treasury was gone as payment to the Federal Reserve, which led to the US Corporation declaring bankruptcy in House Joint Resolution 192. The full faith and credit of "We the people" were used as collateral in the proceedings and gold was removed from circulation as lawful money. HJR-192 removed the obligation to pay a debt with lawful money and instead gave individuals the right to "discharge" debts with Federal Reserve Notes (a promise to pay when there was lawful money back in circulation) with limited liability, meaning that they could not be sued for using them
* When the Federal Government removed much of our lawful money from circulation to meet the needs of the people (only silver coins remained until 1968), the Congress was required to give the people a remedy. Public Law: "Chap. 48 48 Stat. 112" is that remedy. It states that the Federal Governments will pay my debts, dollar for dollar. Note: It does not say that the government will pay for anything I desire to buy (like a car), only that it will pay my legitimate debts
* In 1938, The Supreme Court took up the case Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins 304 US 64 and with their ruling removed Common Law from existence as far as The Court was concerned. From then on, Equity Courts and Admiralty Courts were merged into a Law Merchant Court
* In 1974 Louisiana is the last state to adopt the UCC putting in place and the UCC becomes "the Law of the Land"
* Since all is commerce, one is either in honor or dishonor. The key is to remain in honor, but in control
* There are 10 maxims in commercial law:
  1. A WORKMAN IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE
  2. ALL ARE EQUAL UNDER THE LAW
  3. IN COMMERCE TRUTH IS SOVEREIGN
  4. TRUTH IS EXPRESSED IN THE FORM OF AN AFFIDAVIT
  5. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT STANDS AS TRUTH IN COMMERCE
  6. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT BECOMES THE JUDGMENT IN COMMERCE
  7. IN COMMERCE, ANY MATTER TO BE RESOLVED MUST BE EXPRESSED
  8. HE WHO LEAVES THE BATTLEFIELD FIRST, LOSES BY DEFAULT
  9. SACRIFICE IS THE MEASURE OF CREDIBILITY (NO WILLINGNESS TO SACRIFICE= NO LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY, AUTHORITY OR MEASURE OF CONVICTION)
  10. A LIEN OR CLAIM CAN BE SATISFIED ONLY THROUGH REBUTTAL BY AFFIDAVIT POINT BY POINT, RESOLUTION BY JURY, OR PAYMENT
*Commercial law is non-judicial
*What all governments are adjudicating and making rules about, are these basic rules of commerce
*No court and no judge can overturn or disregard or abrogate somebody's Affidavit of Truth
*No agent or attorney of a fictitious entity can sign an affidavit for any corporation. They do not have the standing
*As a corporation, the Unites States has no more authority to implement its laws against "We the People" than does McDonald 's Corporation except for one thing- - the contracts we signed as surety for our straw man with the United States and the Credit Bankers
*All of this was done under:

VICE-ADMIRALTY COURTS

The United States of America is lawfully the possession of the English Crown per original joint venture agreements between the colonies and the Crown, and the Constitution, which brought all the states (only) back under British ownership and rule. The American people, however, had sovereign standing in law, independent to any connection to the states or the Crown. This fact necessitated that the people be brought back, one at a time under British Rule, and the commercial process was the method of choice in order to accomplish this task. First, through the 14th Amendment and then through the registration of our birth certificate and property. All courts in America are Vice-admiralty courts in the Crowns private commerce.

*The courts do this:
  1. Build a system based on appearances (fiction)
  2. Create subtle ways of getting people to contract with the fiction in order to make them accommodating parties to it
  3. Induce people to give this fiction life/substance by arguing and testifying
*You want the courts to WITNESS, they want you to TESTIFY
*You have to be able to be smart enough to get the other side to establish a commercial 'agreement' with you
*The State has created a special office called "person" and we apply for and are given it, so that the natural law principle applies: "what one creates, one controls."
*The key is to vacate the office
*A Sovereign is a private, non-resident, non-domestic,non-person, non-individual, NOT SUBJECT to any real or imaginary statutory regulations or quasi laws enacted by any state legislature which was created by The People.

This is certainly not exhaustive, and there can be much to be expanded upon. It is certainly worth spending some money to "up to speed" and I saw Truther21 mention nmcservices.net and that is where I have gathered much of the meat of how to accomplish Redeeming my straw man and regaining my standing as a Sovereign .
Old 10-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #43
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Fool, Thanks so much for the post above! Lots of good information!!

Peace
Old 10-02-2008, 05:01 AM   #44
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if Robert's most recent information was presented in this thread but here it is...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...revision&cd=1#

I know he'll be coming out with more very shortly as well
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:22 AM   #45
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Hows it going. Im going threw with the process. I just mail some leters to collection people. We'll see what happens. In the meantime, I am gunna get some papers together to start the process.

Here is a good site of info, might already be posted but here it is again.

http://famguardian.org/TaxFreedom/FormsInstr.htm
Old 11-21-2008, 11:34 PM   #46
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther21 View Post
Hows it going. Im going threw with the process. I just mail some leters to collection people. We'll see what happens. In the meantime, I am gunna get some papers together to start the process.

Here is a good site of info, might already be posted but here it is again.

http://famguardian.org/TaxFreedom/FormsInstr.htm

OK OK..... Update on the garnishment.... As you know I had them taking $50 a month out of my check. Well a few days ago they sent a letter to my employer. (Enclosed please find a full release of MY WORK from further liability in the entitled garnishmant cash) This is what the court got...(You are hereby released as garnishee and discharged from futher liability in the above entitled case. Any funds being held shall be returned to the defendant... ME).

I just called the attorney that tried to help me, I said I want my wages from missing work, I want my secretarys wages, and I want the cost of your services back.........she said YES you can get them back. So now instead of paying the 3rd party debt collector $900 or so, They will pay me about $800 for damages. Im filling a lean against them.

This is the week that I put my foot threw a ceiling of a customer, had the bank charge me $300 in overdraft from the bank holiday, and blew my plires up, that cost $25. I have no Idea why the carma came down that hard on me this week. Its lookin up.

Peace.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:32 AM   #47
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

This thread definitely needs to stay on the front line... And I fully agree with having Bill and Kerry interview Robert Menard... Please Bill and Kerry, would you???... Could you???
Old 12-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #48
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

wow!! thanks. peace4gaia!!
your thread has really helped me to get a grasp on these concepts.
please do make note on mary croft's book 'clobbered..'
i don't have a printer. i can't access videos/audios due to dialup inability.
i need to order menard's videos. has anyone ordered his packages?
i really look forward to following this thread closely. thanks for the amazing help, peace4gaia!!

peace, patrick
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:37 PM   #49
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Thought I'd bring back this thread with another video from Robert Menard... Excellent info!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...on+small&emb=0
Old 03-01-2009, 12:49 AM   #50
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Peace4Gaia: Thank-you for posting all of this information. I've heard Jordan Maxwell talk about these issues previously...and it made me ill. I started reading your notes...and I had to stop. I'll have to try again tomorrow. There are so many technicalities, definitions, rules, etc. which are used to deceive, subvert, defraud, control, etc, etc. Some say that Washington DC is not part of the United States, and that it is not under the U.S. Constitution...but rather under Roman law(is this why the Roman Fasci is prominently displayed front and center in the U.S. Senate chambers?). Perhaps a comprehensive and exhaustive worldwide search should be made(if it hasn't already) regarding who REALLY owns what(and who)...and what authorities, laws, and constitutions REALLY apply to each square mile of Earth. The City States of Washington DC, Vatican City, and the City of London might be good places to begin. The title of this thread is the solution to almost everything: INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNTY & PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote