Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-15-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default thunderbolts of the gods

i would like to share with the folk here at progect avalon this very interesting documentory on the electric universe, its thought provokingly mind blowing, so sit back and enjoy.......

view full film here,

http://bbc5.tv/eyeplayer/articles/thunderbolts-gods

Synopsis

Converging scientific and historical investigation has led to a new vision of the “Electric Universe” and a radical reconstruction of the past. According to proponents of this viewpoint, popular ideas in our cultures must now give way to a deeper appreciation of electrical phenomena and the vast record left to us by the ancients in their heavens-oriented petroglyphs, myths and symbols.

Thunderbolts of the Gods by David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill introduces the reader to an age of planetary instability and earthshaking electrical events--the wars of the planet gods--in ancient times. This 108-page full-color monograph, based on the life work of the two authors--standing on the shoulders of many others--, offers a wide range of material and evidence resulting in a synthesis of historical investigation and the newly-revised plasma cosmology.

The authors claim that celestially-caused upheaval occurred so recently as to have profoundly affected early human cultures, provoking “incomprehensible” myths, symbols, and commemorative practices. Through a breakthrough understanding of ancient testimony from the discipline of comparative mythology, high-energy plasma experiments, and space age discoveries, the authors bring the ancient world to life. If their hypothesis is correct, it could not fail to alter our view of how the cultural, psychological, religious, biological. and geological world as we find it came to be, and could not fail to alter many lines of scientific inquiry.

Thunderbolts of the Gods is now packaged with the 65-minute DVD, “Thunderbolts - The Tutorial.” This film introduces you to the key themes of the theory, and includes interviews with the principal figures in Electric Universe research. http://www.mikamar.biz/book-info/tog-a.htm

homepage,
http://www.thunderbolts.info/home.htm

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: thunderbolts of the gods

Very interesting boudicca, thanks for posting this. The colours are fantastic!

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

I know it sounds silly but I would very much like to watch it on my telly instead of on the computor, so guess I will have to ask someone to burn it to disc. The other couple of films by the same guys looks interesting too.

Yes it's very pretty carmen
Bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 08-16-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Boudica,

Thank you for sharing. Highly interesting. I have been scotched to the screen from beginning to end. I like the light it sheds on ancient mytholodgy

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing this beautiful video. Very interesting.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:06 AM   #6
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: thunderbolts of the gods

Bou - WOW. Thank You for bringing this to our attention. Truly, a new understanding of both Cosmology AND Sub-Atomic Physics.

Accept, if you all will, the Plasma Energy of the Universe should also be known to be CONSCIOUS ENERGY. This implies that the entire Universe, more than a mere Plasma, is an expression of an intelligence. That, indeed, The Universe is ALIVE and CONSCIOUS = the living Embodiment of Creation Spirit, from which comes all that IS life.

A great thread, which I will give a bump to Five Stars.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:48 AM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Yes good stuff.

The universe is based on electro magnetism, that's the basis of creation... good to see this info is making it public.... Gravity, 'dark matter', black holes at the center of each galaxy does not explain how space or creation works... electro magnetism does!

Everything, everything, everything is consciousness

The future is free.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:40 PM   #8
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i am very happy that you folk enjoyed the film and thank you for the stars i try to pass it on as much as poss as i think its such a spot on theory, really resonates within me. so very happy to share....
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat