Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #176
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

There is one major difference living on this rather small island [or any other small island] as compared to a vast space like USA - when civil unrest raises its head there is little or no place to run to. Islanders like us have to negotiate with each other and share whatever resources there are for any of us to survive awful phases in UK history! I can see civil unrest as a distinct possibility - which I feel can be viewed as a positive response to dangers, seen and unseen. Certainly I view civil strife as an indication of resistance - which could tell us the so-called sheeple are very much alive and kicking. However spreading fear and loathing via unsubstantiated projections and reports of what may or may not happen serves nobody. Whilst informed warnings are of course helpful in terms of making practical plans - paranoid outpourings do nothing except add to the negative energies generated by these dark wo/men seeking nihilistic dominance over us all. Please! Be calm and watchful.
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #177
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Earlier today me, and two others whom I was communicating with online all heard a huge sound outside, almost like a giant door slamming, all of us live around the midland area of the u.k, though this could be nothing, I do not dismiss it.

Anyone else in england noticed the vast amounts of chemtrails? I sure have
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:57 AM   #178
nigel2285
Avalon Senior Member

chem trails i see a lot in wales but alantic flight path is over wales. i am not shore about chem trails ? there is a lot of water vapor up there maybe the earth is warming up a lot faster than we think, mean there is a lot more water vapor than there ever has been. one think we do know,we have never see so much rain in the uk this weather is really nuts!!!!!!
nigel2285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:19 AM   #179
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel2285 View Post
chem trails i see a lot in wales but alantic flight path is over wales. i am not shore about chem trails ? there is a lot of water vapor up there maybe the earth is warming up a lot faster than we think, mean there is a lot more water vapor than there ever has been. one think we do know,we have never see so much rain in the uk this weather is really nuts!!!!!!
[quote] The chem trails over England have been intense for well over three years. In my neck of the woods the morning sky all too often looks like graph paper with these carefully laid poisons. What I cannot work out is why people don't seem to look up and spot these planes - and ask themselves what is going on! It seems more exposure of these things floating above us in the media is sorely needed. As the media is under military'corporation control I can't see papers, TV or radio making a feature of these trails any time soon.
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:25 AM   #180
nigel2285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=astropsyche;50281]
Quote:
The chem trails over England have been intense for well over three years. In my neck of the woods the morning sky all too often looks like graph paper with these carefully laid poisons. What I cannot work out is why people don't seem to look up and spot these planes - and ask themselves what is going on! It seems more exposure of these things floating above us in the media is sorely needed. As the media is under military'corporation control I can't see papers, TV or radio making a feature of these trails any time soon.
so what do you think is in these chem trails heavy metals ? viruses ?
nigel2285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:25 AM   #181
tigger
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, Can someone please give a quick rendition of what the guy said, -my sound is out on my comp-thanx
Just read this morning that the army (who are inder manned by 3,000 soldiers)are running recrutment drives in areas of high unemployment-small scale right now but we will see this build up and then drafting will come (imo)
tigger
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #182
granny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Nothing View Post
Earlier today me, and two others whom I was communicating with online all heard a huge sound outside, almost like a giant door slamming, all of us live around the midland area of the u.k, though this could be nothing, I do not dismiss it.

Anyone else in england noticed the vast amounts of chemtrails? I sure have
Not in England, but here in Tenn the past few days ... they're back!

Early morning and after dark ... who knows what they are doing.

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #183
Donny

Sorry Gracan you explain to me what you mean " there back!"
Old 10-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #184
granny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
Sorry Gracan you explain to me what you mean " there back!"

Oh .. sorry ... sure. The chemtrail planes have not been as active as usual ... but now they are back.

For years I have been watching the chem planes stripe the sky while pointing up ... and others who bother to look ... say, "Yeah, its planes. so what?"

Soooo ... I am older and remember what the sky is supposed to look like and this is not it. Tired of the milky white/ light blue instead of the blue we knew as kids.

I have hundreds of photos ... same as you can find all over the net. Many theories out there ... Teller's plans to block the sun, weakening our immune systems ... as well as a zillion other explanations.

I finally gave up trying to point out the trails ... now I just keep an eye on them.

You might try googling "geoengineering" ... interesting ideas that do no make me smile.

Gran
Old 10-14-2008, 05:27 PM   #185
Donny

Many thanks for that Granny, we have too much cloud here today to check for them.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #186
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

For anyone in the UK who's interested - we've been running a closed forum on the chemtrails issue at: http://chemtrailsuk.net

In my 6 years of looking into this I think I can safely remove the idea that it is primarily to do with weather modification -[ or at least certainly the global sunscreen thing is a diversion].

I'm headed more towards the idea it's an errmmm... "anomalous object" detection system

...although creating a plasma-like nano screen could have NUMEROUS uses of course.

-
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:37 PM   #187
Powerinourhandsl
Avalon Senior Member

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081014/...d-dba1618.html

A terrorist threat?
Powerinourhandsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #188
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerinourhandsl View Post
They want us to think so
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #189
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Many thanks for that Granny, we have too much cloud here today to check for them.
thats why we cant see them. because the last few days they have been spraying heavy.. the weather is the result of the spraying.. ive been following the patterns post spraying since it started in may
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #190
granny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Welcome ...

I watched all afternoon ... appx 6:30pm here now. Continued spraying until about 5pm ... now there a just a few stripes here and there, but the entire sky is milky white ... yuck.

I used to keep a chemtrail calendar and make note of the fact that it would usually be one to two days before I had terrible sinus problems ... 'course I am in NE Tenn ... and sinus problems are notorious for this area. Still ... I did keep track for a while and it did seem worse after spraying.

I investigated the subject for a long time and know most all the theories.

Sunblock = less global warming, plasma sky = potential sky pics, weaken the immune system, weather mod, and one kind of interesting theory concerning scalar weapons and our defense of attacks for other countries ... I have seen the rippling and and waving clouds that represent the electromag energy being injected ... supposedly planes are sent up to mark those locations with X marks ... and many other theories ... but in reality ... who knows?

Listen guys ...

I am sure we will learn soon enough ... after all, this is the age of revealing. I used to look so forward to that, but now I feel sadness. Sooooo many people will simply not be able to handle the fact that the world is nothing like they thought ... nothing like they were told ... nothing like they were taught. Some will not handle it very well.

Remember the anger when you first really discovered the lies our world is built upon. That is a natural reaction, but most of us (I hope) got past that and into a new area of self discovery and power. One simply cannot dwell in that world of tense agitation and anger ... and I have come to believe TPTB are doing us a huge favor in making sure we are awake and aware.

As disgusting ad TPTB are at times ... they are the truly trapped ... many would disengage if possible, but would likely be killed.

Our only path is to prepare for whatever comes and live in gratitude and joy.

Gran

P.S.This Earth School sure is something, huh
Old 10-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #191
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
They want us to think so
EXACTLY

I thought that too!

We have relaxed about the credit FREEZE so they have to get us SCARED again.

Its a ramping up of the FEAR.

No doubt a false flag will follow.

Even the BBC were saying well where is the EVIDENCE.

xt
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:01 PM   #192
Pure_energy
Avalon Senior Member

And Thats is how freedom ends

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7671046.stm

Love always
Pure_energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:06 PM   #193
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Pure_energy,

The US government have been doing this for some time now.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-9859242-16.html

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_energy View Post
And Thats is how freedom ends

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7671046.stm

Love always
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 PM   #194
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone ever thought that the chemtrail 'phenomena' may be to PROTECT the magnetosphere from solar flares/electromagnetic disruption? We do need to maintain communications worldwide.
Notwithstanding, I agree that there may be some opportunities in this spraying to be subversive, and spray a few 'extra' cocktail ingredients in amongst the 'protective' ones. Protect the earth for the PTB/get rid of a few of the populace at the same time kind of thing.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #195
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As it happens, we have seen as much rain as this in the UK before. This year has been wetter than average but there have been wetter years, we just don't remember them well after being spoiled with drier sunnier weather in the last few years.

Chemtrails is there something to them? Maybe. What is their purpose? We can only speculate.

But really, linking chemtrails and a wetter than average year together seems a waste of time to me because the weather hasn't really been that much out of the ordinary in historical terms.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:22 PM   #196
Pure_energy
Avalon Senior Member

Steve A

For all I know they have been doing this for years ( or anyone here think that everytime you say nwo, Gordon Brown, Bush or anything like that your phone does not go straigh on rec mode)... the only difference now is that is out in the open. What makes me sad is that is in the open due to " popular demand " so to speak as people are affraid and smile when this things happens. Like the guy on tv ( Mccain supporter on a parade if makes any diference ) saying " we need to put more restricitons and IDs and chip cause my family will be saver and I have nothing to hide". Poor man and poor us that need to fight to not let it happen.
Pure_energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #197
ChickenLittle

Default Impending doom in the next thirty days involving the UK….

I have channeled information to address the urgency of impending doom in the next thirty days involving the UK….

It is confirmed that Michael Palin will indeed be the next President of the United States of America.

http://www.michaelpalinforpresident.com/

God Help Us All.

III
Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 AM   #198
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Has anyone ever thought that the chemtrail 'phenomena' may be to PROTECT the magnetosphere from solar flares/electromagnetic disruption? We do need to maintain communications worldwide.
Notwithstanding, I agree that there may be some opportunities in this spraying to be subversive, and spray a few 'extra' cocktail ingredients in amongst the 'protective' ones. Protect the earth for the PTB/get rid of a few of the populace at the same time kind of thing.

Looks like the Chemtrails have done a good job. Before we shifted here to Oz in 1999 - we lived at Maidenbower - Crawley - Could see Gatwick in the distance. One morning in 1998 I saw lots of vapour trails going criss cross above and took a photo. Just assumed there was lots of early morning flights coming in to land. Thinking back we were NOT on the flight paths for Gatwick. So who was authorising these aicraft so close to the airport?
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #199
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I am certainly aware there are alot of people i know who are 'run down' most of the time-sore throats,headaches and nausea etc.I think we are long overdue for something major happening-either bluebeam or viral etc.Imagine mrs johnson with her shopping coming ite of kwik save looking up and seeing a fleet of diamond shaped craft rotating and pulsing in the sky!!lol.Just going to feed the starlings before they leave.There's a load of them flying around the house.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote