Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Energy revolution!

Hello dear folks,

Several threads here have been lightly discussing the so-called "free energy." We all know intuitively that this is coming from many different directions but the would-be controllers of our dear Mother Earth have done everything possible in their power to suppress it, debunk it, ridicule it, negate it and, in general, keep us totally dependent on fossil fuels and an antequated POWER GRID designed to keep our civilization under an authoritarian jack boot.

Therefore, our entire society is suffering from a severe case of tunnel vision having been severely mind contolled for many generations.

With the election now over, the entire world has taken a BIG breath. A SIGH OF RELIEF has gone up worldwide. Yes, this may be short lived due to the many challenges that lie just ahead, but nevertheless, in this short reprieve of stress and angst, much that is CREATIVE has bubbled to the surface.

OPPORTUNITY folks.

I want to share something VERY hopeful to those here on Project Avalon. We do need to change our focus away from the many dire predictions constantly emerging from those who many consider to be "experts" or "prophets." Arrogant "experts" and "false prophets" actually.

We also need to turn away from the fantastic imaginings of the many sooth sayers and channelers living in "la la land" and begin to focus on GENUINE practical solutions to the problem of dealing with the CONTROL PARADIGM which has long been run by a handful of COWARDLY DESPOTS trying to enslave this planet, for the sake of their own criminality and greed, by controlling, buying and selling the minds and souls of men.

The ONLY power they actually have is the power WE have given them in our BLIND IGNORANCE!

Comon ... let's wake up.

One of the primary methods of this control has been ... ENERGY. We are literally SLAVES to fossil fuels and to a monopolized electrical POWER GRID that has no other purpose other than to keep our civilization IN BONDAGE.

It could have been totally done away with 65 years ago.

Yep.

ITS NOW OVER FRIENDS!

I want everyone here to consider the meaning and power of WATER. Something we have all been carefully trained to take for granted.

I have three links that I want everyone to carefully consider.

http://www.waterfuelconverters.com/

http://www.gasconversionkits.com/ind...FSAUagodnCSFsA

BE SURE and watch the short video in the middle of the page of the last link above!

Who here is able to put all this together??

Here is a challenge: ANYONE -- WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS?? WHAT IS NOT BEING SAID??

And .... WHY is it not being said?? Oh, I think many of you know.

The next VIDEO is for your education. Perhaps the more creative folks among you can instantly recognize the connection between what you learn from this video and the two links I have given above?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59434275921302

Let's get on it folks!

Peace be unto all,

Bob
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote