Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
SoulSuspect

Default Spirtual Evolution Concept

I do believe in evolution and I do believe in God. In fact I believe evolution is proof of God. But anyway, with regards to spirtual evolution. I was in a trance like-state last week during Halloween and I envisioned a concept with regards to ones own spirtual evolution. If he or she decides to make low frequency choices he or she will literally evolve towards that path physically in a different state. Meaning one will still look human and still have the same physical apperance but in the spirit world or on a differnet level of perception or frequency ,he or she will in fact evolve phyiscally. Basically just like the Game Fable. Ones choices in the game weither they be good or bad, change ones own phyiscal apperance literally. In the end you either end up looking like a reptile/dragon or a person of light with love or both. I believe this is happening to us as well, except ones phyiscal apperance is drastically changing on a different frequency level or in the spirit world so to speak. Messed up thing is when I looked into the mirror while in my trance I saw myself looking more like a dragon. Freaked me out.

One

Where is the spelllcheck option? lol
Old 11-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
Deoxyan

Default Re: Spirtual Evolution Concept

lol, you looked like a dragon, that means your spirit choosed the wrong path for you?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSuspect View Post
I do believe in evolution and I do believe in God. In fact I believe evolution is proof of God. But anyway, with regards to spirtual evolution. I was in a trance like-state last week during Halloween and I envisioned a concept with regards to ones own spirtual evolution. If he or she decides to make low frequency choices he or she will literally evolve towards that path physically in a different state. Meaning one will still look human and still have the same physical apperance but in the spirit world or on a differnet level of perception or frequency ,he or she will in fact evolve phyiscally. Basically just like the Game Fable. Ones choices in the game weither they be good or bad, change ones own phyiscal apperance literally. In the end you either end up looking like a reptile/dragon or a person of light with love or both. I believe this is happening to us as well, except ones phyiscal apperance is drastically changing on a different frequency level or in the spirit world so to speak. Messed up thing is when I looked into the mirror while in my trance I saw myself looking more like a dragon. Freaked me out.

One

Where is the spelllcheck option? lol
The fire breathing dragon in all mythology is the Kundalini.
The dragon that lived in the moat at the base of the castle. While the Damsel(soul) in distressed was in the top window.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #4
SoulSuspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
lol, you looked like a dragon, that means your spirit choosed the wrong path for you?

Yep, thats why I was freaked out. I mean I consider myself to be a very caring person especially towards people, all people. Except corrupt people. But i was raised around, I guess it would be fair to say, dragons. My school was crazy as hell. And if you are going to school n hell, trust me you better adapt. A angelic being could never survive in hell. Angelic beings can barley survive earth. and this ideal is what puts me into the dragon way of life. i.e. if i was with Gandi when he was crossing the border and homie was about to stab him. I would have proabably smoked everyone. Then I would have appoligized to him and said yes I know i went back on your teachings but at least your still alive to keep on teaching them. lol

One

I dont think my path is set in stone I can hopefully still evolve back towards being a entity of light. but to be honest I will proabably be a dragon full of love. If that makes any sense too you.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #5
sleepingnomore

I'm not so sure about the concept that an angelic being couldn't survive in hell. If you believe in fallen angels that would negate that argument. As far as angelic being surviving around us on earth, I think they do a better job than we can imagine. They seem to do just fine, some are stealthier than others and lurk in the shadows until they need to step into the light. Of course it's just my take on things but it all makes perfect sense to me.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
SoulSuspect

True, but Im talking more about angelic people i guess. i.e. JFK, Martin Luther King, Gandi, Joan of Ark, etc... Beautiful people who didnt make it, they could not survive on earth. And with regards to the fallen angels. Thats exactly my point. In order for an angel to survive in Hell it would have to be a fallen one. If being in hell is being completley away from GODs love. No angel could ever survive their and I dont think any angel would want too. In fact if they were in the shadows of hell they ,under my theory would have to spirtually evolve towards the dragons path. Unless of course they were there to destroy hell or drop a couple of karma bombs.

One

Is there Angels in Hell? ( not counting the fallen ones)
Old 11-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #7
Guri69
Avalon Senior Member

I just have to reply to your posts on this thread dear SoulSuspect!

First; I believe in a Divine force, I do belive in Aliens(never seen one), do not belive in HELL; but I do KNOW what you have seen in the mirror.

They are enteties living in what we may call another dimension. I have seen them and dealt with them in our physical world, but they are not seen by most people (you proberbly have that gift!) i do NOT see ghosts or dead people, but these enteties.

The Dragonlike you saw in the mirror is not YOU, it is NOT NOT NOT you, they are parasites, feeding on humans. They are fed by emotions like power, jealusy, fear and so on. So the question really is have you had any of these emotions lately in a larger scale then normal?

BUT....they are easy to get rid of!!!!! This is very important! You have proberbly spent to much time in this forum, getting more and more involved. Am I right? Please take a vacation away from the computer, also the games you are playing! Go out, meet people, help your neighbour with the grocery and feel the joy of beeing a human. Dance, laughf, and do all the funny things you like! And pofff...you have broken the link, and they no longer can feed from you!

lots of love from
Guri the Goddess
Guri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Yep, thats why I was freaked out. I mean I consider myself to be a very caring person especially towards people, all people. Except corrupt people. But i was raised around, I guess it would be fair to say, dragons. My school was crazy as hell. And if you are going to school n hell, trust me you better adapt. A angelic being could never survive in hell. Angelic beings can barley survive earth. and this ideal is what puts me into the dragon way of life. i.e. if i was with Gandi when he was crossing the border and homie was about to stab him. I would have proabably smoked everyone. Then I would have appoligized to him and said yes I know i went back on your teachings but at least your still alive to keep on teaching them. lol

One

I dont think my path is set in stone I can hopefully still evolve back towards being a entity of light. but to be honest I will proabably be a dragon full of love. If that makes any sense too you.
Entities of Light can create dragons too ..
See.....
And I have no doubt Soulsuspect that if you ever take the form of a dragon you won't loose that Love which you have, which you are

mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #9
sleepingnomore

Quote:
True, but Im talking more about angelic people i guess. i.e. JFK, Martin Luther King, Gandi, Joan of Ark, etc... Beautiful people who didnt make it, they could not survive on earth. And with regards to the fallen angels. Thats exactly my point. In order for an angel to survive in Hell it would have to be a fallen one. If being in hell is being completley away from GODs love. No angel could ever survive their and I dont think any angel would want too. In fact if they were in the shadows of hell they ,under my theory would have to spirtually evolve towards the dragons path. Unless of course they were there to destroy hell or drop a couple of karma bombs.

One

Is there Angels in Hell? ( not counting the fallen ones)

I believe these earth angels knew their destiny before they entered their lives that were to impact so many.

I believe in a Hell but not in the biblical sense. So if angels are sent to complete a task why wouldn't they be able to survive it?